Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26651-26700 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
That sounds so hot. Was his member huge like the rest of his body too? -Treetail

Oh I wouldn't say that. You're growing all the same. *purrs and grooms his shoulders* You know I'm going to miss you so much. -Frecklenose

*glares at him playfully* I'm surprised I didn't hear Berry. I know you guys like to be risky and do it in the den. -Sweetbriar
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
Obviously that thing was about four and half mices long . *starclan the pain of taking it all in was amazing. *says dreamingly*
Flitnstripe

You think so? And ill miss you to mama...When do you think you will be back?
Swamppaw

*smirks* We have managed to keep it quieter now unlike someone i know.
Storngbreeze
*huffs as he feels hot under his fur* Well what else did he do? Tell me everything. -Treetail

I probably shouldn't stay too long. But I'll spend some more time with my baby. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Well it's not my fault! I do my best! -Sweetbriar
Mhmm well he tied us up and took us one on one making us watch eachother get taken by him he kept just doing things to us.
Flintstripe

*purrs* Well thanks mama im glad you came. *nuzzles her before taking more to eat*
Driftpaw

Well we both do!
Strongbreeze
If only that weren't a dream. That'd be like we died and went to StarClan. -Treetail

Your uncle pretty much had to hold me back from coming to see you every day. *laughs softly* You know him, always so level headed. He knew I'd be here all the time and would just be distracting you. -Frecklenose

*shoves him playfully* Wanna get something to eat? -Sweetbriar
I know right? *grumbles and continues to eat the meal*
Flintstripe

*laughs* Did he really? Cause i dobut he would have done that to you mama.
Driftpaw

Oh yes please but dont share soemthing with me i dont want your man to claw me.
Strongbreeze
But all the hunky toms in this clan besides us are straight. Boo. -Treetail

He basically did! He was being all strict. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

*rolls her eyes playfully* It's not like he's crazy! -Sweetbriar
Well their is Tigerfang but he is an aquired taste.
Flintstripe

Well he is the deputy over there. He has to be.
Swamppaw

No but he is scary.
Strongbreeze
*laughs slightly* I don't think you'd want to steal your dad's mate. -Treetail

That's true. *nuzzles the top of his head* I can't wait until you come back to the new camp. -Frecklenose

Mmm he is pretty intimidating isn't he? And so dominant. -Sweetbriar
Mhmm we could always try.. IM just saying two young abled toms flaunting themselves. *laughs*
Flintstripe

Me aswell..Well do you think its about time you head back? I dont want you to have to go at night.
Swamppaw

*gives her a look* Im not answering that last one.
Strongbreeze
That's a little harsh, don't you think? *cuffs him lightly* Your dad loves him. -Treetail

Probably. *hugs him close and nuzzles his cheek* I love you, darling. -Frecklenose

*laughs a bit* Fine fine. Come on, I'm starving. *pads over to the pile* -Sweetbriar
Yeah i suppose so. *sighs and lays on his side* Man we are something else *spots his sister and sits up* Look who is still here.
Flintstripe

Love you mama..*says holding her and lets go* Be safe okay?
Swamppaw

*follows to the pile* Whatcha gunna eat?
Strongbreeze
I'm surprised she hasn't left already honestly. *huffs as he looks at his mate* I never thought I'd say this, but I'm jealous of our parents' sex lives. They've gotten to have all kinds of fun experimenting. -Treetail

I will. Keep up the amazing work. *licks him one more time before starting toward the entrance* -Frecklenose

Hmm black bird sounds yummy. What about you? -Sweetbriar
*gives him a look* Honestly you are right im a tad jealous aswell they are always just fooling around. *grumbles*
Flitnstripe

*sees her starting to make her way and waves his tail good bye*
Tanglewhisker

*watches her go and sighs making his way to his den again*
Swamppaw

Shrew for me and ill be as happy as can be! *purrs out taking a shrew*
Strongbreeze
Isn't there anyone single we could think of that we might be able to convince? Straight or not? -Treetail

*waved her's in return, mouthing 'five days' before exiting camp* -Frecklenose

You're such a dork. *laughs before settling down to eat* -Sweetbriar
Pfft no. *pushes the meal to him* Now eat up before we both get sad.
Flintstripe

*smirks at her as she exits and looks around*
Tanglewhisker

So? Whats wrong with my little nursery hum? Im going to teach my kits it.
Strongbreeze
Too late. *sighs dramatically* We never get to have any fun. *eats some of the prey* -Treetail

You sure Berry will let you? *Teases* -Sweetbriar
Never? •snorts• Am I bit fun for you? •gives him a look•
Flintstripe

Why wouldn’t she its not a bad one! •pouts• I was pretty proud of it.
Strongbreeze
You're the most fun I've ever had, but you know what I meant. *cuffs him playfully* I just wish we could put all of your sexy ideas into action, not just some of them. *grooms his fur* -Treetail

*nudges him playfully* I'm only teasing you. It was cute, so I'm sure your kits would love it. -Sweetbriar

*pounces on Tanglewhisker's back* What's up, stud? -Bloodmoon
*ducks away from his cuff purring* Glad to hear im the most fun you've had. *sighs* But i agree i wish we could make our sexy ideas come forth.
Flintstripe

I hope so it took me a moon to get it right! *takes a big bite of his shrew*
Strongbreeze

*fluffs his fur his surprise and relaxes* Starclan Bloodmoon becarful i almost clawed your pretty face. *teases* So where have you been after ditching me yesterday. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker

Don't worry though, *licks his ear teasingly* we may not be able to bring another tom into our nest, but I'll make sure you're plenty satisfied. -Treetail

You're gonna be such a good dad, you know. -Sweetbriar

Getting laid half the night. *drops off him* What about you? The same? *teases* -Bloodmoon
Mhmm i hope you can if you cant i might need to talk to my dads mate. *teaess*
Flintstripe

I hope so...Honestly the thought still scares me a bit..
Strongbreeze

*lays on his side purring* Yeah pretty much.
Tanglewhisker
That's so messed up to even think about that, you know. *yanks his ear playfully* -Treetail

I'm sure that's natural. It's a lot of responsibility. But you and Berry will be incredible. -Sweetbriar

So what are you going to do now? I saw your lady heading back to the new camp on my way here. Are you two going to meet up like Foxclaw and I were? -Bloodmoon
Oh you know im just kidding! Ow ow! Let go you goof! *says laughing slightly*
Flintstripe

*purrs thankful* Thanks Sweets so when are you and clan leader going to plot your first litter?
Strongbreeze

Uh well yeah that was the plan. *purrs* But what do you mean were for you and Foxclaw?
Tanglewhisker
*purrs and let's him go* If you really want a threesome that bad we could always just find some hot rouge to seduce. *teases* -Treetail

I don't know. We haven't touched on the subject at all. Of course I'd like to be a mother someday, but I don't know how he feels. -Sweetbriar

Well he's considering moving back to this camp. -Bloodmoon
Eh i think ill skip on finding a rouge we haven't had a good experience with them.
Flintstripe

Im sure he would want to continue his bloodline.
Storngbreeze

Oh! really? *says surprised* How did you manage to convince him? *purrs*
Tanglewhisker
I suppose you're right. Unless Redshadow has any hot rouge friends. *chuckles* -Treetail

I hope so. I think our kits would be precious. -Sweetbriar

Didn't I tell you we were mating almost all night? *laughs* In seriousness.. I told him that I love him. It took me a while to realize just how much I care for him, but I really do love him. -Bloodmoon
Oh well if you want to find out go ahead and do it but let me know if their are any hunky toms. *purrs nuzzling his cheek*
Flintstripe

Precious, wild, brave, maybe a little imtimidating like Skyhearts kits.
Strongbreeze

*raises an eye* Dropped the L word i see i see. *sighs* I wish i could have what you have.
Tanglewhisker
It might be hard finding someone hotter than you, love. *nips his neck* -Treetail

I don't know about that. *purrs in amusement* Well maybe the toms. -Sweetbriar

*suddenly cuffs him* Mouse-brain you will! We just became warriors. I'm honestly kind of taken aback by how fast everything is happening with Foxclaw and I. -Bloodmoon
Mhmm true im pretty hot and im a hard to beat you on the other hand. *smirks* I think it would be easy to replace someone as long as you. *laughs*
Flintstripe

See even you think so! *laughs* Honestly where is Darkmist when we need him to explain to us kits.
Strongbreeze

*rubs his head* Excuse me no need for that. But true we are still young! Though you seem rather commited already. *laughs*
Tanglewhisker
You're so mean to me! -Treetail

I'm sure he's off fussing over Flaxenrose. Want to go find him? -Sweetbriar

Yeah I honestly wasn't expecting it. So don't be all gloomy. You have plenty of time. Besides, since you aren't committed right now you get to experiment and figure out what you really would want. -Bloodmoon
I earned the right to be mean to you and you know it. *says bluntly*
Flintstripe

Oh yes i love teasing him plus with his son an your sister a thing now he is so scrambled.
Darkmist

*lays on his side* Yea i know i know...But i mean even if i know what i want id still have to find someone incase this is a long lasting thing right?
Tanglewhisker
How?! I've always done my best to be great for you. -Treetail

I'm sure. *laughs a bit and heads for the warriors den* Darkmist? -Sweetbriar

*meets them at the entrance* What's up you guys? -Darkmist

Well I mean yeah. I'm sorry Tanglewhisker. -Bloodmoon
True but do you want to talk about your other kits that you never see?
Flintstripe

Oh we were wondering if you wanted to do something with us to two lost souls.
Strongbreeze

Dont be you dont need to. *says amused*
Tanglewhikser
*flattens his ears slightly* No. I don't. *stands suddenly* speaking of kits, I'm going to see if ours are awake. *pads to the nursery* -Treetail

*yawns and purrs up at him* Papa. -Ivorykit

*scoffs in amusement* Lost souls? You two? Sure why not. I just put Flaxenrose down for a nap anyway. -Darkmist

Fine then suck it up, buttercup! *demands with a teasing tone* Besides, you get to fool around with a hot older she-cat who I'm sure teaches you all kinds of things. -Bloodmoon
*looks up at him happily* Papa! Did you bring us food!?
Flamekit

*watches him go hoping he didn't say anything wrong*
Flintstripe

Put her down for a nap is she a kit? *teases backing up so he could get out*
Strongbreeze

Mhmmmm you got that right. She has been very paws on if you know what i mean.
Tanglewhisker
Actually I figured we'd grab you boys a treat for being so good. How does some honey sound? -Treetail

Yay! -Ivorykit

No, she's just the most precious, stunning goddess to ever grace the lands. *exits the den* She deserves all the beauty rest she desires. -Darkmist

Lucky you, huh? What did you two get up to this time? -Bloodmoon
Honey Honey! *chants*
Flamekit

Okay i thought i was bad with how much i worship my mate but you take the case.
Strongbreeze

MHmm well kissed, mated tried a few positions you know the normal.
Tanglewhisker
*Purrs* Well come on then. Let's ask your cousin nicely if you can have some. -Treetail

That was almost kind of sickening. -Sweetbriar

Whatever you two are just jealous! -Darkmist

Ah yeah. I tried that move you told me about with Foxclaw but he didn't seem into it. -Bloodmoon
*follows him quickly* Can we have the whole honey comb?
Flamekit

Very sickening are you sure you dont need to see Swamppaw?
Strongbreeze

Oh what a shame you dont know what you are missing out on. *grins* Guess thats something that i can do that he cant.
Tanglewhisker
That might give you a tummy ache, bud. Let's just see what he can spare. *pokes his head into the den* -Treetail

Yeah yeah yeah. Did you two just come over here to give me a hard time? *settles down in a spot near the den* -Darkmist

According to Strongbreeze yes. -Sweetbriar

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Yeah one thing. But I can't be too hard on him. Not everyone is going to be into everything. Besides, when he wakes me up by grinding his hard on against me I can't be mad. *purrs dreamily as she remembers the morning* -Bloodmoon
*makes his way in after his father pokes in* Swamppaw we want honey! *says loudly*
Flamekit

*glances back at them* Teach your kits some manners Treetail.
Swamppaw

We love harrassing you its just to easy. *smirks*
Strongbreeze

Mhmm fair enough nothing wrong with a quick session in the morning. *laughs*
Tanglewhisker
*huffs* Flamekit I was trying to be quiet in case he was sleeping. That's no way to greet someone. Say you're sorry to Swamppaw. -Treetail

That's rich coming from you two! -Darkmist

I mean, we are kind the three easiest cats to pick on. -Sweetbriar

Oh it was hardly quick. He filled me up twice! -Bloodmoon
*grumbles* Sorry for being loud Swamppaw...
Flamekit

*looks amused and grabs a honey comb tossing it to them* Only get one.
Swamppaw

What do you mean! We are not easy well maybe Sweets but im not.
Strongbreeze

Filled you up? YOu let him finish in you!? *says surprised* Wait also why am i reacting like this i shouldn't be like this! *grumbles*
Tanglewhisker
Thank you! -Ivorykit

*takes the comb and dips his head* Thank you. *passes it off to the kits* Go back to the den and split this. Evenly! I'll be right there. *looks to Swamppaw* How are you doing now that your mother left? -Treetail

Oh right, are you forgetting all those moons you'd get so flustered anytime anyone would bring up your crush on Berry? -Sweetbriar

And you get pretty off put by dirty conversations. Not that I can really blame you. -Darkmist

*shrugs* I know it's risky, but in the moment we just kind of forget to have him pull out. What about you and Frecklenose? Is she composed enough to make you pull every time? -Bloodmoon
*stops working and looks at him* Im doing okay it hurts to see her go again..
Swamppaw

*looks back and forth at them* Oh come on now you are picking on me!
Strongbreeze

Uh well...I mean i dont think we really remember...Like you said in the heat of the moment.
Tanglewhisker
I'm sure. I can tell it's hard on her too. I'm pretty sure you're her favorite. -Treetail

See my point has been proven. -Sweetbriar

So don't give me a hard time about it! *flicks him playfully with her tail* -Bloodmoon
*smirks* Oh i know that just dont let my siblings know about it though. So is their something you needed? *turns to him*
Swamppaw

Yea yea yea shut it. *lays on his side* Man its been getting colder every day.
Strongbreeze

Ha hard time nice one. *laughs* Well did you end up sleeping out aswell then im assuming since you said all night..
Tanglewhisker
No I just wanted to check on you. But if you're all right I'll leave you be. -Treetail

Best decision ever to stay here. I can only imagine how it feels there. -Darkmist

Yeah we were both so drained we decided to stay in our little den. What about you? -Bloodmoon
*nods* Thanks like always Treetail. *says before going back to his pile of herbs*
Swamppaw

Oh starclan when we headed back it was still leaf fall now its leaf bare.
Strongbreeze

*nods* Yup we found a hollow near the border. *grins* Though im not telling you where.
Tanglewhisker