Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28551-28600 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
Ah friends with benefits. •laughs• Well you two just seem to be close o guess so most of the camp can’t help but wonder.
Sunheart

•nods getting to his paws• Well shall we then? •says before leading the way•
Strongbreeze

I know…but she is some of the only family I have I don’t want her getting hurt..
Foxclaw

Hey if he won’t tap then it’s what it gets. -“says amused• do you want to win? If so do it.
Skyhesrt

•drools from his mouth trying to break free using the last of his strength to no prevail•
Buckpaw

Like what? are there any cool spots? •says sniffign the air for prey•
Driftpaw

I think she is..she is strong after all. •purrs•
Crowtail

Can say that again. •follows him eagerly•
Tigerfang
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Do you feel angry all the time? -Redshadow

Well I got the message loud and clear now. Ambershade I'm sorry but I don't think I have it in me to be in a relationship right now. -Wrenflight

I guess not but she has to find out sooner rather than later if he's interested. -Bloodmoon

*tightens her grip slightly before immediately letting him go* I'm sorry I can't! -Sunflowerpaw

Oh yeah. Plenty of nice date spots. -Featherwing

Am I strong like her? -Briarpaw
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
We honestly haven't gone very far yet. Just making out. ~ Shiverwind

*looks away* Not all of the time. But I always feel something strongly. It's only been mostly anger lately. ~ Thunderpaw

*visibly deflates* Okay, that's fair. But can you at least tell me if you return my feelings? If so, then I can just wait until you are ready! ~ Ambershade

Well I think that's what Falconstar wants us to get to the bottom of. Come on, it's getting late. Get some sleep for tonight because tomorrow we're training and you'll be showing a newer apprentice how it's done. -Redshadow

*shakes his head slightly* I see you as a friend Ambershade, but nothing more than that. I am sorry. -Wrenflight
*wrinkles her nose* Who? Why? ~ Thunderpath

Why. *slowly become frustrated* What's so great about Shiverwind that I've been trying to tell you for moons that I love you, and even as my mentor, you wouldn't look at me long enough to notice! ~ Ambershade
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Well my mate is sick so someone needs to help Blackpaw with his training in the mean time. *nudges her toward camp* -Redshadow

Ambershade please understand. There's no romantic feelings between Shiverwind and I. I just don't have feelings for anyone. -Wrenflight
*frowns* I don't want to train with Blackpaw. I don't like him. ~ Thunderpaw

*snorts* Sure. That's not what the rest of the Clan says. But whatever. Whatever! *stands to her paws and storms off, before the tears start rolling down her face* *storms into the den and flops down in her nest, turning her back to the entrance* ~ Ambershade
Well then that'll give you the opportunity to knock him around when you spar. Why don't you like him? -Redshadow

*sighs heavily and makes his way into the den, settling into his nest* -Wrenflight
I never have. Not even when we were kits. But I guess it does give me a reason to knock his head off. ~ Thunderpaw

See that's the spirit. *cuffs her playfully and stretches when they enter camp* Now get to sleep. -Redshadow

Should we time skip? I don't think tangle would mind
I’m fine with that.

I'm cool with that!
*hurries from the den and looks around for her son to see if he was up yet* -Frecklenose

*pads to the apprentice den* Thunderpaw, Blackpaw are you ready? -Redshadow

*stands with a stretch* Ready. -Blackpaw

*looks up as her brother leaves and lightly nudges Buckpaw* Buckpaw? -Sunflowerpaw

*pads to the fresh kill pile, still feeling down about how things went last night* -Wrenflight
*silently stands up and brushes out of the den* ~ Thunderpaw

*follows Wrenflight out of the den, speeding up to pass him* First one to the pile gets to choose breakfast! ~ Shiverwind

*sits outside the den, clearly scowling at Wrenflight* ~ Ambershade
You go ahead and pick, Shiver. I'm fine with anything. *follows her more slowly to the pile* -Wrenflight

*Pads over to her mentor* Hey what's up? You look pissed. -Pantherpaw

We'll do some workout warm ups when we get out there, but then you'll be sparring. -Redshadow
Does a robin sound good? This one looks good. ~ Shiverwind

Toms are stupid, and idiots, and mouse-brained, *growls* ~ Ambershade

Fine. Sounds good. ~ Thunderpaw
Yeah sure. *sits with her* So how did your talk with Sunheart go? -Wrenflight

Well I'm not gonna argue with you, but what happened? -Pantherpaw

Any particular work out you want to do Thunderpaw? -Redshadow

*peeks into the medicine cat den* Ivyfrost? *calls out quietly so she wouldn't wake her if she was asleep* -Frecklenose
*glances up at his mother as she enters the den* Oh hey. *says squietly*
Swamppaw

*yawns tiredly blinking awake* What is it...*mumbles*
Buckpaw

*stretches out in the nest forgetting he wasn't in his own nest anymore*
Foxclaw

*makes his way tiredly over to the freshkile pile and starts picking threw it*
Strongbreeze
Hi darling. *noses his head lovingly* How are you doing? You aren't feeling sick are you? -Frecklenose

Sorry to wake you.. I just wanted to make sure your neck was okay. -Sunflowerpaw

*huffs lightly and nips his chin playfully* Crushing me? -Bloodmoon
*relaxes slightly and sighs* Yeah im fine dont worry about me..and you shouldn't be in here you know.
Swamppaw

*nods his head tiredly and lays it back down* Yeah its fine..Sore but fine. *says amused nosing the back of her neck comfortly*
Buckpaw

Sorry! *says quickly* I forgot im not alone anymore...*curls up back*
Foxclaw
I know I just needed to check on you. Can I bring you anything? Prey or water? -Frecklenose

*sighs in relief* Good. I was worried I hurt you. -Sunflowerpaw

No it's okay. *licks his cheek* I want you to be comfortable. -Bloodmoon
*thinks and nods* If you can get me and Pebblepaw something to eat i guess that would be great.
Swamppaw

Plus you couldn't hurt me if you tried. *boast proudly*
Buckpaw

I am dont worry about it. How about you are you comfy?
Foxclaw
Good. He told me he didn't blame me for anything that happened, and that he was going to focus on just being a good father. I think it'll be good for him. *begins stripping the mouse* So, why is Ambershade glaring daggers at you? It's usually heart eyes. ~ Shiverwind

*sighs* Don't worry about it. It's really not something you should be concerned about. ~ Ambershade

Nope. I can do anything. *gives Blackpaw a side look* You ought to ask him that, seeing as he's the less experienced one. ~ Thunderpaw

*raises her head* Frecklenose? *waves her in with her tail* ~ Ivyfrost

*pads out of the den with a yawn, laying down beside Strongbreeze* G'morning... *eyes close* ~ Berryfrost
*yawns and loosk over at her* Morning. *purrs out loudly as she settles besides him* Glad to i have a mate who isnt a morning cat just like me.
Strongbreeze
Oh it darling. *smiles gently at Ivyfrost* I'll get you something too. Be right back! *rushes to the pile and grabs three voles before returning**nudges one to Pebblepaw, one to her son and one to Ivyfrost* How're you feeling Ivyfrost? -Frecklenose

*cuffs him playfully* Maybe not. -Sunflowerpaw

Very. I slept much better with you here. -Bloodmoon

Well last night she kissed me out of the blue and told me she had feelings for me. I turned her down and now I think she hates me. -Wrenflight

We're supposed to be friends aren't we? Friends talk about this stuff. -Pantherpaw

I'm game for anything also. -Blackpaw

All right then. Log pushing it is. -Redshadow
*sits up as she returns and nods his thanks before taking it and eating*
Swamppaw

But you won that match anyways pretty much. *huffs* You know in a real fight you might have to do something like that.
Buckpaw

Glad to know im such a good sleeping buddy. *sits up slightly and looks around* Looks like few cats are up and about. how do you think my sisters plan went?
Foxclaw
I know. It's just when it's you I don't want to go too far. -Sunflowerpaw

Well she came storming in here last night after she left to find him so I'd guess not well. -Bloodmoon
Why not? I dont mind a challenge you know. Plus my dad seemed a litle annoyed that you didnt.
Buckpaw

*huffs* Seriously i knew that would happen..I hope she isn't to upset.
Foxclaw
I just...couldn't bring myself to do it. -Sunflowerpaw

Should we go check on her or give her space? -Bloodmoon
Im just saying Sunflowerpaw you should get to be able to do it one of these days it could save your life. *sits up and stretches*
Buckpaw

I think we should let her be for now..
Foxclaw

*nudges Badgerpaw up* Get up you will be late for duties and training.
Driftpaw
I wouldn't have a problem doing it to an enemy Buckpaw. -Sunflowerpaw

Well then for now snuggle me. *purrs in amusement* -Bloodmoon

*huffs and rolls over on his back* StarClan it feels like it's still so early. -Badgerpaw
Then treat me like an enemy when we are sparring then. •yawns widely• Are you hungry?
Buckpaw

•noses his head into her fur• Gladly.
Foxclaw

That’s because it is we were hunting late last night you know. •says watching him amused•
Driftpaw

•makes his way out of the warriors den and sits down watching camp•
Tanglewhisker
*takes a bite of the vole and chews* ~ Pebblepaw

*coughs* Not much better, honestly. ~ Mistybreeze

*eyes widen* She kissed you?! *grins wickedly* I told you she was in love with you! But did you want to listen to Shiverwind? Nooooo. ~ Shiverwind

*sighs* But I don't think mentors are supposed to talk about things like this with their apprentices. I wouldn't want you to look at anyone any differently because of something I said... How about this. We'll go do some battle training like I promised and then maybe later we'll talk about it. ~ Ambershade

Show me the log and I'll push it. ~ Thunderpaw
•looks over at Pebblepaw• So you are going to be a medicine cat with me I was told?
Swamppaw

• *yawns and loosk over at her* Morning. *purrs out loudly as she settles besides him* Glad to i have a mate who isnt a morning cat just like me.
Strongbreeze
Yeah I could definitely eat. -Sunflowerpaw

It was fun though. Nice to get experience in this new territory. -Badgerpaw

Morning son. *follows out after him* Any big plans for today? -Darkmist

Well is there anything I can do for you? Anything at all Ivyfrost? -Frecklenose

I know I know. *huffs slightly* And she insisted it was because I'm into you that I turned her down. Why can't anyone understand that a she-cat and a tom can just be friends? -Wrenflight

That works for me. Besides, I already think a lot of our clan mates are mouse-brains. -Pantherpaw

That's the attitude I'm looking for. *stops at an area with some dead logs* Thunderpaw you take this larger one. Blackpaw you take this one over here. -Redshadow

I could probably handle something larger. -Blackpaw
•gets up and waits for her before heading out• But other then you not being able to finish me off you were really good at sparring.
Buckpaw

•looks back and nods• Morning pa how are you feeling?
Tanglewhisker

Yeah it was even though it was a bit dark it was still fun.
Driftpaw

Yeah. I'm going to. ~ Pebblepaw

Mhm. Strongbreeze, I don't feel good... ~ Berryfrost

*shakes her head, laying it on her nest* I don't think so. Nothing sounds good. I just feel weak. ~ Ivyfrost

You're kidding. Sunheart asked me yesterday when we would be making things official! Have you told anyone about our... agreement? ~ Shiverwind

*purrs slightly* Which is why I don't think I should tell you anything else. Who did you want to bring sparring? ~ Ambershade

Trying to show off? Just take the other log. *gets ready beside her log* ~ Thunderpaw
You think so? *hurries to his side* I've really been working hard at it. -Sunflowerpaw

I'm feeling better. I haven't had any soreness in my head for a while. -Darkmist

Well let's get a move on. *noses his head as he sits up and makes his way out of the den* -Badgerpaw
Well then I'll let you rest. *brushes her tail comfortingly over her shoulder and noses Swamppaw's head before leaving the den**makes her way over to the prey pile* -Frecklenose

No I haven't told anyone. Everyone does keep prying though. -Wrenflight

My brothers! I want to kick their tails! -Pantherpaw

I'm not showing off. I just want to push myself. *moves to his log none the less and starts pushing* -Blackpaw
*looks up from his squirrel* How is everyone? ~ Duskstorm

Well then, I don't know why everyone thinks they see something when there's nothing. *huffs, frustrated* This is just annoying. You'd think they have better things to worry about. ~ Shiverwind

*purrs* Go get them, then. I know Ivyfrost is sick but I'll see if Duskstorm wants to come with Buckpaw. *stands and walks towads him and Frecklenose* ~ Ambershade

*begins pushing, using her shoulders to keep the log rolling* ~ Thunderpaw
She wasn't coughing as much at least so the herbs definitely seem to be helping. I can tell she's exhausted though. Mistybreeze as well. And it seems like we might have a new medicine cat apprentice and I'm down an apprentice! *notices Ambershade* Hey how're you this morning? -Frecklenose

It's because we're both so attractive it's just natural for cats to want to put us together. *teases* -Wrenflight

*hurries over to the den to get Badgerpaw* -Pantherpaw

*pushes to keep up with her* -Blackpaw
Fine. Duskstorm, I'm taking Pantherpaw out for battle training and she wants her brothers to come. I know Ivyfrost is sick, but would you want to come and help? ~ Ambershade

Oh, sure. I wanted to take Buckpaw out today anyway. *looks at Frecklenose* Well, since you're down an apprentice, do you want to tag along? You can fill in for Ivyfrost. ~ Duskstorm

Well. It's natural for cats to want to me with other cats, anyway. ~ Shiverwind

*grits her teeth and grinds on* ~ Thunderpaw
Sure I'll come. I have a feeling if you're wanting to take Buckpaw out my daughter might want to tag along. -Frecklenose

*hurries over to Ambershade with Badgerpaw following* I've got one! Buckpaw is on his way over here anyway. -Pantherpaw

Maybe we should just give them what they want. *nudges her playfully, clearly teasing* -Wrenflight

Remember it's not a race you two. -Redshadow
Sunflowerpaw is coming too, *adds* ~ Duskstorm

*flicks an ear* ~ Ambershade

Maybe we should. *leans against him* But in honor of Ambershade, I do feel compelled to reject you. ~ Shiverwind

Says you. *thinks about being held back while her Denmates are made warriors, and channels that anger into her rolling, until she's practically running* ~ Thunderpaw
*huffs* Fine but no cuddling! We're t-r-a-i-n-i-n-g. -Pantherpaw

Yes I realize that. It's not like all I do all day is lay around cuddling. -Sunflowerpaw

Then prove me wrong. You too Badgerpaw. *looks at her mentor* Are we ready to go? -Pantherpaw

*rolls his eyes* -Badgerpaw

Well, at the very least this will certainly be entertaining. *says to Duskstorm* -Frecklenose

What?! That's not fair. -Wrenflight

*follows her lead, determined to match her* -Blackpaw

Well don't pull a muscle or anything! -Redshadow
Well yeah you can go pretty even with me so I’d say you got really good. •says following his sister•
Buckpaw

•looks up as they run into Pantherpaw•
Driftpaw

How do you feel about becoming a medicine cat?
Swamppaw

•looks her worriedly• Like you don’t feel good how? Do you think you need to see a medicine cat? •says a bit panicked•
Strongbreeze

Well that’s good I don’t want you getting sick either you know.
Tanglewhisker
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*nudges Buckpaw* Your sister thinks we can't stop cuddling enough to focus on training. -Sunflowerpaw

Well sounds like I'm going training. Do you want to come bunny? -Badgerpaw

Yeah I know. I haven't had any symptoms yet thankfully. -Darkmist
•gives his sister a look• You know we train just as hard! Heck Sunflowerpaw almost beat me yesterday!
Buckpaw

Eh I guess I need to work on battle practice. Sure!
Driftpaw

Good either have I but..•looks over at Berryfrost • She doesn’t look to good.
Tanglewhisker
*purrs quietly* I don't think they'll have time for cuddling, Pantherpaw. Yes, come on, we're ready. ~ Ambershade

*nudges her* I've never seen Sunflowerpaw's sessions before. Is she a good fighter? ~ Duskstorm

You should have thought of that before you rejected poor Ambershade! *whiskers twitch, amused* ~ Shiverwind

*overhears Shiverwind and flattens her ears, speeding up out of camp* ~ Ambershade

Where's the finish line? *growls* ~ Thunderpaw

Good. It'll make me more important than the other apprentices at least. And Scorchgaze said I'm a natural. ~ Pebblepaw

*sighs, heavy* I don't know,,,. ~ Berryfrost

•watches go a bit caught off guard but follows quickly-“ Yeah she is really quick on her paws!
Buckpaw

Here come on get up and we can take you to see the medicine cats or I could get one to come see you what do you prefer? •says pacing around her•
Strongbreeze

•can’t help but chuckle to himself at what he said• Yeah I guess we are more important then the other apprentices.
Swamppaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে