Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28601-28650 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
*hears her as well and hurriedly moves to Ambershade's side* I'm just making sure! They need to have their fighting mode on. -Pantherpaw

She's working her tail off at it and she's come a long way. She'll take your apprentice down. *teases* -Frecklenose

No she doesn't. StarClan I really hope we don't have too many more cats getting sick. -Darkmist

Hey I've been rejected before too! -Wrenflight

*shakes his head at them* Between those two trees a few more feet ahead. -Redshadow

*shoves his log with more force* -Blackpaw

*pads over to Berryfrost and Strongbreeze* hey, is everything okay? -Sweetbriar
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
Do you enjoy it? ~ Pebblepaw

Will you ask Swmppaw to come out? I don't feel like walking... ~ Berryfrost

Do you hear that, Buckpaw? *nods at Frecklenose* Those are fighting words! ~ Duskstorm

Then you should understand exactly how she feels! *shakes head* You're despicable, Wren. ~ Shiverwind

*stops, panting* *noses her way underneath the log until it was on her neck, and she rolled it onto her shoulders* *begins walking towards the trees, determination in her eyes* ~ Thunderpaw

Berry what's happening? *watches her worriedly* -Sweetbriar

Oh I'm only teasing. I know Buckpaw is a very capable apprentice. You as a mentor on the other paw well...*shoots him a grin* -Frecklenose

Oh come on don't make me feel even worse about it. -Wrenflight

*bunches the muscles in his legs and starts shoving the log forward in short bursts* -Blackpaw
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
She isn’t feeling very good..and I will I’ll be right back. •says before quickly making his way to the medicine den• Swamppaw can you come out here really quick I need you to look at Berryfrost..
Strongbreeze

Yeah I do. •says before looking up at him• I’ll be back. •says before leaving with Strongbreeze making his way to Berryfrost• What’s wrong?
Swamppaw

•huffs• I’ll try harder next time I can win easily.
Buckpaw

•follows them quietly•
Driftpaw

Well hopefully it’s nothing to serious. Everyone seems to be getting sick..
Tanglewhisker

*lays her head on Strongbreeze* I don't feel good... ~ Berryfrost

Buckpaw, I'm really going to need you to come through for me today. Frecklenose is insulting our honor. ~ Duskstorm

Want me to make you feel better about it? *brushes her muzzle against his, purring* ~ Shiverwind

*grits her teeth as the crosses the treeline, dropping the log on the ground, panting* ~ Thunderpaw
You are just using me to impress her. •points out amused• But fine I’ll make sure to make you look good.
Buckpaw

•watches her worriedly•
Strongbreeze

•puts a paw to her head to feel her temperature• When did all of this start and what ways don’t you feel good?
Swamppaw

You be careful too son. I don't need you getting ill. -Darkmist

Mama don't insult them! -Sunflowerpaw

I'm not! Getting me in trouble with my daughter, Duskstorm? I'll remember this. -Frecklenose

So bunny did you want to work on anything in particular? -Badgerpaw

*looks to her mentor* As if the cuddling wasn't enough Badgerpaw and Driftpaw have gross cutesy nicknames for each other. -Pantherpaw

You always know how to cheer me up. *hooks a paw around her* -Wrenflight

Damnit. *huffs as he pushes his log through just after her* -Blackpaw

Well now that you're both exhausted, take a bit of a break. -Redshadow
This is a matter of honor, Buckpaw. Also, impressing she-cats. ~ Duskstorm

My chest started feeling tight a few days ago, and today my stomach is hurting. But I haven't had a cough! I'm just worried because I'm... *leans forward to whisper in his ear* Pregnant. ~ Berryfrost
Why would I need to impress a she cat though? •says confused• Shouldn’t I care more about what I think of myself then others?
Buckpaw

•twitches his ears at Pantherpaw but turns to Badgerpaw• Probsbly take downs.
Driftpaw

Don’t worry Pa I’m in my prime. •teases•
Tanglewhisker

•raises an eye and nods• Well for now I think we should move you to the medicine den but I also don’t want to move you there…•takes a moment to think• But I think we should do it just incase this gets worst..do you think to u can make it to the den?
Swamppaw

*moves her gaze down to the ground, slightly disappointed* -Sunflowerpaw

*noses her daughter comfortingly* Don't worry, sweetheart. If anyone is going to be impressive it's you! You've been training non stop lately. -Frecklenose

That's a good idea. -Badgerpaw

Ah I see taking another crack at my age. *chuckles* -Darkmist

*looks to her mentor* As if the cuddling wasn't enough Badgerpaw and Driftpaw have gross cutesy nicknames for each other. -Pantherpaw

You always know how to cheer me up. *hooks a paw around her* -Wrenflight

Damnit. *huffs as he pushes his log through just after her* -Blackpaw

Well now that you're both exhausted, take a bit of a break. -Redshadow
Well, yes, you should have a good opinion of yourself. But one day you might set your sights on a pretty she-cat, only to find out, *mock sighs* She likes younger toms... ~ Duskstorm (Poor Buckpaw, he's probably so confused xD)

Oh hush. Let them have their nicknames! *adds, quieter* If they're distracted by each other, it makes your work easier. ~ Ambershade

Let's leave camp for a little while and I'll show you just how much cheering up I can do. *looks at him pointedly* ~ Shiverwind

I could do that again! *lays on the ground slowly, wincing as her shoulders flexed* ~ Thunderpaw

I can go to the den with you... ~ Berryrost
*shoots him a playful glare before turning back to her daughter* Remember Sunflowerpaw, you can see any kind of tom you like, but the ones who'd work for your attention instead of letting another tom take it are the best. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

*perks slightly* I hadn't thought of that, but that's true! -Pantherpaw

*nudges her quickly to her paws* Come on we're wasting daylight! *heads out of camp* -Wrenflight

You're both going to push yourselves too hard. Then you'll be put on training hold while you heal. -Redshadow
•wrinkles his nose in confusion• Okay you have completely lost me Duskstorm are you trying to tell me this has happened to you before?
Buckpaw

Yeah I think I need to get a lot better at that I’m not very good compared to you and your siblings.
Driftpaw

•nods• I’ll go get a nest set up Strongbreeze, Sweetbriar can you help her? •says before padding away to prepare for her looking at Pebblepaw as he enters• We have another cat comming in.
Swamppaw

•nods quickly helping his mate to her paws•
Strongbreeze:

Gotta make do with what I have Pa..so have you seen Frecklenose around?
Tanglewhisker
Well you're better in certain aspects. Everyone has their specialty. -Badgerpaw

*moves to her other side* Lean on me as much as you need, Berry. -Sweetbriar

She went out with a group to take her daughter and some of the other apprentices out training. So...mind if I ask what's going on with you two? -Darkmist
We're here! *says, as they enter the hollow* This was your idea, Ambershade. Do you want Pantherpaw to go first? ~ Duskstorm

Sure! We can do Pantherpaw verses Buckpaw? *looks to Pantherpaw* ~ Ambershade

*rolls her eyes in amusement, following him* Eager, are we? ~ Shiverwind

No. *says immediately* No more- postponing anything! ~ Thunderpaw

*looks at Mistybreeze and Ivyfrost* There isn't a lot of room left. You're going to need a bigger den soon. ~ Pebblepaw

*leans on her friends, dragging her paws* *thinks about the kits she's carrying and hopes they'll be okay* ~ Berryfrost

Yea like climbing and running? •laughs• We can be even on hutning.
Driftpaw

I…we..I’m not sure Pa..she has been kinda distant lately..and I’ve heard her be a little flirty with Duskstorm..like I knew we weren’t going to be permant but still.
Tanglewhisker
You can say that again I might need to ask Falconstar if we could use another den..•says making the nest•
Swamppaw

•grins• I’ll kick my sisters tail in so fast! •stretches out•
Buckpaw

You will be fine Berry..•says soothingly•
Strongbreeze
Going to work! I'll be on later tonight.

Are there other dens? *notices Berryfrost* you can just lay down there for now. ~ Pebblepaw
*Grins at her brother and moves into the hollow* Bring it on, Buckpaw. -Pantherpaw

Well can you blame me? I'm so down after the way things went yesterday. *says with a dramatic sigh* -Wrenflight

Then take it easy. If you put too much stress on your body you could get seriously injured. Got that? Both of you? -Redshadow

Yes Redshadow. *stands once he finally catches his breath* -Blackpaw

*helps take as much of her weight as possible* It'll be all right, Berry. You'll be back to normal in no time. -Sweetbriar

Fair enough. *purrs at him lightly* -Badgerpaw

Well not to make you feel down, but Frecklenose has always been flirty by nature. Even before she got with your uncle. I think that's just how she is. But if it bothers you, best thing to do is just talk to her. -Darkmist
•starts to circle her• Sunflowepaw you better watch me kick my sisters tail! •calls over to her cockily•
Buckpaw

•sits down to watch• You think they will have me spar against Sunflowerpaw?
Driftpaw

•sighs• Bot sure if that helped but yeah I should talk to her..I’ll wait til she gets back. I’m sure Bloodmoon will love to hear about this. •says amused•
Tanglewhisker

•helps her down watching her intensely•
Strongbreeze
I'm watching. *purrs in amusement as she sits at the edge of the hollow* -Sunflowerpaw

You only wish Buckpaw! *bunches her muscles and tackles him* -Pantherpaw

I think you should spar me. *nudges him lightly* -Badgerpaw

Oh and why is that? Does your bestie love the drama? *chuckles* -Darkmist
*tenses himself before impact and rolls with her as they tumble*
Buckpaw

Oh why is that?
Driftpaw

She wants to play matchmaker so she keeps saying she will find me the perfect cat.
Tanglewhisker
*cuffs him quickly over the head* -Pantherpaw

Because our fighting styles are opposites. It'll help us practice. -Badgerpaw

Ahhh I see. Well anyone you're interested in? -Darkmist
*lets out a small growl before pummeling at her belly wit his paws*
Buckpaw

Well honestly i cant find a reason to not go against you now. *says amused* Fine ill take you on.
Driftpaw

*shakes his head* No not really. *grumbles* But im sure something will pop up eventually right?
Tanglewhisker
*kicks him away and rolls back onto her paws* Getting frustrated? -Pantherpaw

Well we'll have to see if we can get the mentors to agree. -Badgerpaw

Absolutely. Love doesn't come right away for everyone. Your age group just moves so fast! -Darkmist
*gets up quickly and narrows his eyes at her* Not one bit! *says before charging at her going head first into her chest*
Buckpaw

Im sure they will...Well maybe *laughs a bit* Otherwise im fine with taking someone more my size.
Driftpaw

Did it come right away for yo u pa? *says amused* I dont htink you ever told us how you and ma met.
Tanglewhisker

*yawns himself awake nosing Featherwing*
Crowtail
*hits the ground on her back hard with a snarl**strikes out at his chest* -Pantherpaw

Sunflowerpaw is even getting to the point of beating Buckpaw so she'd be a good challenge. -Badgerpaw

I haven't?! Oh well, I was actually one of the first cats to meet your mother. Scorchgaze and I were out doing some hunting and we ran into her with your aunt and uncle. They'd stumbled into our territory after their home burned down. From the moment I saw her I thought she was the most beautiful cat I'd ever seen. We were friends for a very long time and didn't become mates until a little while into our warriorship. But she knew how I felt for a long time. -Darkmist

*blinks awake tiredly* Morning handsome. -Featherwing
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*gasps slightly from the hit in the chest before smacking her across the jaw in response*
Buckpaw

Think a better challenge then you? *says cheekily* Cause if thats the case ill just go ahead and challenge her.
Driftpaw

Ah so that's how it happened! *purrs at the story* So is she a kitty pet then? Or a rouge?
Tanglewhisker

How are you feeling. *purrs lightly*
Crowtail
I promise you there's no one better than me. -Badgerpaw

They were loners. They grew up in a barn a little ways away from our territory. -Darkmist

I'm all right. What about you? -Featherwing
*holds her down to the ground steadily* That all you got sis?
Buckpaw

*watches the siblings* You know they are a little rough.
Driftpaw

*tilts his head curiously* Is it still there?
Tanglewhisker

Im feeling great just wanted to make sure. *says sitting up* Looks like everyone is starting to wake up.
Crowtail
You wish. *grabs his legs and flips them* -Pantherpaw

That's just how we spar. Don't worry, I won't do that with you. -Badgerpaw

The rubble that's left of it. Don't think about going there though. -Darkmist

Should we go visit our friends in the elders den? -Featherwing
*yelps in surprise falling to the ground* You mouse!
Buckpaw

Oh dont treat me so lightly! *pouts* I can handle myself, i was just commenting on the fact they just really go at it.
Driftpaw

*sighs* Fine..Ruin all my fun! But why cant i go visit?
Tanglewhisker

Oh yeah we haven't chatted them up since we got here have we?
Crowtail
Looks like Pantherpaw wins! *shakes his head* Way to defend my honor, Buckpaw. ~ Duskstorm

*purrs loudly, eyes bright with pride* ~ Ambershade

*waves his tail* Alright now, you both get out of here before you catch the cough too! *looks at Strongbreeze and Sweetbriar* ~ Pebblepaw

*looks at Strongbreeze, worried* ~ Berryfrost
*twitches his tail annoyed* Well why dont you defend your own honor Duskstorm. *says before rolling back to his paws*
Buckpaw

*nods in agreement* Yeah if anything happens we will let you two know.
Swamppaw

*gives her a reassuring look* Dont worry ill be right out side. *winks at her before making his way out before looking a bit panick*
Strongbreeze
Not a bad idea. At least then, it would be properly defended. ~ Duskstorm

Okay! *calls after them* Just stay close, please! ~ Berryfrost

*drops a wet moss bundle in front of Berryfrost* ~ Pebblepaw
Okay okay I won't. *noses his head* -Badgerpaw

It's not safe there. That's where your aunt Sheepfluff...well she went there once and that's how she came to be pregnant. -Darkmist

No we were so busy with the kits. -Featherwing

*follows him out* I'm sure Berry will be okay, Strongbreeze. -Sweetbriar

*cuffs Duskstorm* Don't listen to him Buckpaw. His honor would be disrespected twice over if it was up to himself. -Frecklenose

*nudges her brother* That was a good fight! *looks to the mentors* Who is next? -Pantherpaw

Well can you blame me? I'm so down after the way things went yesterday. *says with a dramatic sigh* -Wrenflight

Then take it easy. If you put too much stress on your body you could get seriously injured. Got that? Both of you? -Redshadow

Yes Redshadow. *stands once he finally catches his breath* -Blackpaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yea yea whatever. *snorts making his way back to the others* I still dont know who you are trying to impress.
Buckpaw

Berryfrost said she had tightness in her chess and that she...*whispers to him* She is carrying kits.
Swamppaw

How can you be sure though...She...Yeah.. you are right she will be fine.
Strongbreeze

*blinks in surrpise* Oh...Yeah i guess its a smart move to stay away..sorry.
Tanglewhisker

*looks up at the mentors*
Driftpaw

*nudges him* Cmon lets go see them then.
Crowtail
*brushes his shoulder with her tail comfortingly* I just know it. She has to be okay. -Sweetbriar

No it's okay. It's better that you know though. -Darkmist

*pads to the elders den* Scorchgaze, Tigerfang? You up? *calls in quietly* -Featherwing
*sighs and glances back towards the den* I just dont want anything to happen to her Sweetbriar..
Strongbreeze

So has anyone ever tried to go over there? You know to scout around?
Tanglewhisker

*glances up tiredly* Huh...oh hey its you two. *says before nudging Scorchgaze* Wake up.
Tigerfang
I know you don't. I don't either. But we can pray to StarClan that she's okay. -Sweetbriar

She was the last one to ever go there. Well, except for Scorchgaze and Brownnut. They'd gone there to find her when she disappeared. -Darkmist

*yawns and stretches* Morning. Come on in you guys. -Scorchgaze

Sorry to wake you. We just wanted to catch up a bit now that we're back. -Featherwing
*sighs* Well you are right all we can do now. You can go do some duties if you need to Sweetbriar. *lays down*
Strongbreeze

So you are saying that barn area is still dangerous got it..Do you think that they might become a problem?
Tanglewhisker

How are you two old birds doing?
Crowtail

Tired honestly. *yawns again and lays his head down*
Tigerfang
I'll just go update Falconstar, but I'll be right back. *pads off to the den* -Sweetbriar

I doubt it. From what I know, it's just rouges and loners who come and go from the area that make it dangerous. I don't think they're a group or anything like that. -Darkmist

Neither of you are sick right? -Featherwing

No we're okay. Just old. -Scorchgaze
*looks up from grooming his paws* What's wrong? ~ Falconstar

Next, why don't we do... Sunflowerpaw and Driftpaw? *looks to the older warrior for confirmation* ~ Ambershade

Sounds good. Badgerpaw can choose if he wants to fight the winner, or Pantherpaw. ~ Duskstorm

*shakes her head* Which was self-inflicted, but I digress. ~ Shiverwind

Yeah, sure, *breathes, heavy* ~ Thunderpaw
•lays down with a sigh casting glances back toward the den•
Strongbreeze

Berryfrost do you need anything else from us?
Swamppaw

•makes his way to the opening and waits for Sunflowerpaw•
Driftpaw

Well don’t you think it’s safer to send someone to check just incase?
Tanglewhisker

Yup just old as can be.
Tigerfang

I can tell with how much you yawn.
Crowtail
Berryfrost is sick. She doesn't have all the same symptoms as Mistybreeze and Ivyfrost, but she's not feeling well and seems to be in pain. *shuffles her paws anxiously* -Sweetbriar

*stretches and moves across from Driftpaw* Ready? -Sunflowerpaw

Well what was I supposed to do, lead her on just to spare her feelings? That would have been even worse. I did my best to let her down gently but anything other than a yes from me probably wasn't going to end well no matter what. -Wrenflight

Think you two even still have the energy to spar? -Redshadow

Potentially, but we haven't had any issues with them since what happened to Sheepfluff. Besides, there's no way to know if those loners even stay in that area. Or who it was that did it. If we go poking around we might just be looking for trouble. -Darkmist

Well are you hungry? -Featherwing

I could definitely eat. *stands with a stretch* -Scorchgaze
•stretches quickly and nods• Yeah I think so. •crouches down narrowing his eyes to focus•
Driftpaw

But what if they end up looking for trouble themselves pa? •huffs at the thought• Though I’m sure some cats would love for them to cause trouble.
Tanglewhisker

Oh starving. •gets up aswell•
Tigerfang
My- my stomach hurts... ~ Berryfrost

*looks at Swamppaw* Well, what does that mean? ~ Pebblepaw

*nudges Pantherpaw* That was really good! ~ Ambershade

Too bad you didn't believe me when she was your apprentice and I said she was in love with you. If only you had shut her down sooner... ~ Shiverwind

I mean, I would beat him anyway. So what's the point? I might as well fight you, Redshadow. ~ Thunderpaw

*circles around him before lunging at his flank* -Sunflowerpaw

Some definitely would. If you think it's a problem you could always talk to Falconstar about it. -Darkmist

Well let's go. It's been forever since we shared a meal! *pads from the den* -Featherwing

It has been a while. -Scorchgaze

Thanks! Do you think there's anything I could have done better? -Pantherpaw

Yes I know you were right all along. Aren't you supposed to be cheering me up, not beating me down? *nudges her playfully* -Wrenflight

*gives her a look* You shouldn't just assume you'd beat me. Underestimating your opponents is how you get embarrassed in a fight. -Blackpaw
It could mean a lot of things..okay Berryfrost tell me when it starts to hurt more okay? •says gently moving his paw down her belly• Hey Pebblepaw so you think you could get Scorchgaze?
Swamppaw

•sits quietly watching• Duskstorm what could I have done better?
Buckpaw

•follows after him• So how have you two doing?
Tigerfang

•makes his way out•
Crowtail

•darts to the side quickly smacking at her flank as she passes•
Driftpaw

Yeah I might ask him about it later. Well Pa what are you up to today?
Tanglewhisker
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
There were a few things, but you're still young. We have a lot more training ahead of us. But I thought you did well! ~ Ambershade

I guess I am, aren't I? *twines their tails as they walk, then brushes her muzzle against his* How was Ambershade's kiss? ~ Shiverwind

Oh, I'm sorry. I was actually basing it on the fact that we've sparred before and you've never beat me. But after all the times I've slammed your head against the ground, you probably don't remember them. ~ Thunderpaw