Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28751-28800 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
That's hard to even imagine. *looks at him and Driftpaw* He's gentler than your dad at least. ~ Ambershade

Because I don't see them talk to other cats very often anymore; Driftpaw forgot he even has siblings! ~ Cloudpaw

You would still have nine lives! ~ Shiverwind

Did you expect me to walk all the way to the medicine cat den, ask for moss, soak it, and then put it in front of you? There's a pool RIGHT THERE. ~ Thunderpaw

*doesn't respond* ~ Ivyfrost
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah he's a got a little soft spot for Driftpaw. -Bloodmoon

Maybe you guys should try to all do something together. Like spend a day out hunting as a family. -Sunflowerpaw

And I'm sure you'd find a crafty way to take them all. *flicks some snow at her with his tail* -Wrenflight

*glares at her slightly before he gets an idea and settles into a grin* Well now that you got me all wet I think it's time for you to give me a bath. -Blackpaw

Pebblepaw get Falconstar for me! -Scorchgaze
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
I’m sure once they hang out enough they will get bored and both remember they have siblings. •comments•
Buckpaw

It’s my sister..I’m worried about her.
Crowtail

Oh! •laughs slightly• Thanks Badgey. •takes the first bite and pushes it to him•
Driftpaw

•makes his way over Bloodmoon and the others• Morning Everyone. •nods his head to Ambershade• Ambershade.
Tanglewhisker

Yeah he sure is surprisingly. •says before nodding to Tanglewhisker •
Foxclaw

W-what should I do Scorchgaze?
Swamppaw
And I noticed that Buckpaw is sort of soft on Sunflowerpaw. I guess they take after you and Pantherpaw and Thunderpaw are too good for feelings! ~ Ambershade

That's not a bad idea! I wonder if Pebblepaw would have time... he's training as a medicine cat now. ~ Cloudpaw

*shakes it off, then runs to keep up with him* Think of what an interesting relationship we would have! *rubs her head on his chin* ~ Shiverwind

You want me to grab you by the neck and throw you in the pool? ~ Thunderpaw

*runs outside and whispers in Falconstar's ear* ~ Pebblepaw

*eyes widen* *quickly follows him back into the medicine cat den* Scorchgaze, Ivyfrost is-? ~ Falconstar
Maybe you should go check with the medicine cats. *nuzzles his cheek* -Featherwing

No problem. *digs in after him* -Badgerpaw

I guess so. Hey Tanglewhisker! What have you been up to? -Bloodmoon

I'm sure he could make some time for you guys. -Sunflowerpaw

*Can't help but purr lightly* You already give me enough trouble without me having to worry about you killing me. -Wrenflight

*nods slightly* She's not breathing... there isn't anything we can do right now Swamppaw. *sighs heavily and moves over to Mistybreeze* Mistybreeze is your breathing labored? -Scorchgaze
•nods• I’ll be back in a bit. •starts to make his way over spotting Falconstar making his way over•
Crowtail

Wait Pebblepaw is a medicine cat now?
Buckpaw

So do you think you will be made a warrior early with how good of a fighter you are?
Driftpaw

Oh you know just the normal chatting and warrior duties.
Tanglewhisker
Oh yeah I heard he decided to train along side my brother. -Sunflowerpaw

I don't know about that. They probably want to see more out of me than just my fighting abilities. -Badgerpaw

Well want to come on a patrol with us in a bit? -Bloodmoon
Think he is going to be better then your brother? *says amused*
Buckpaw

Well you ahve alot to show you know. *takes another bite* You just have to show em.
Driftpaw

Oh a patrol? Even Foxclaw is joining?
Tanglewhisker
Hi Tanglewhisker. Long time no talk! ~ Ambershade

I think he'll do very well. *coughs* ~ Cloudpaw

Okay, so then if you had to choose one, would you make me your deputy, or your mate? Either way, we would be very close. ~ Shiverwind

You want me to grab you by the neck and throw you in the pool? ~ Thunderpaw

*stares at Ivyfrost, heart slowing down* ~ Falconstar

*breathes softly* ~ Mistybreeze
He'll be good but it's not a competition Buckpaw! *cuffs his shoulder playfully* Are you okay Cloudpaw? -Sunflowerpaw

I'm working on it. You know I'm not very eager to open up to a lot of cats. -Badgerpaw

Well after that impressive display you just showed me I'd certainly be leaning more towards mate. *bumps her lightly* -Wrenflight

Nope I'd much prefer a soothing tongue sharing session. But only you'll be grooming me. -Blackpaw

*paces around her nest anxiously* -Redshadow

*nudges her some mashed herbs* Try and get this down, Mistybreeze. -Scorchgaze
I'm fine. Just a little cough. *quickly adds* Not like what the others have! ~ Cloudpaw

*twines their tails* So what you're saying is, by the time we actually mate, you'll be in love with me. ~ Shiverwind

*narrows her eyes* I don't think you're joking, but I don't know why you would seriously want that. ~ Thunderpaw

*weakly laps up the herbs* ~ Mistybreeze
Just make sure if it gets worse you go to the medicine cat den. -Sunflowerpaw

Oh I think it'll be more like you'll be so infatuated with me I won't be able to escape you. *licks her ears* -Wrenflight

Because you got me all wet and Falconstar did say you were supposed to take care of me. -Blackpaw

*watches her closely before turning to Falconstar with a sigh* What are we going to do about this? -Scorchgaze
*purrs* Don't worry, I'm not mouse-brained. I'll get checked out. ~ Cloudpaw

Maybe you love me already. ~ Shiverwind

*stares at him darkly for a long moment, before settling behind him* *reluctantly begins licking his neck* ~ Thunderpaw

Quarantine anyone with a cough... and appointment a new deputy. ~ Falconstar
Good. The last thing we want is any more cats getting ill. The medicine cat den is getting full. -Sunflowerpaw

Maybe you love me! -Wrenflight

Don't be so grumpy about it. You brought this on yourself. -Blackpaw

Right. *sighs and lightly brushes his tail over Ivyfrost's head* Such a shame to lose a fine warrior so young. May her journey to StarClan be peaceful. Should we have everyone not sick clear out? The medicine cats can sit right outside the den watching in case Mistybreeze needs them. -Scorchgaze

I'm not leaving her side. *settles beside his mate* -Redshadow
I know... I hope Pebblepaw and Swamppaw are staying safe, surrounded by all that sickness. And I definitely hope it doesn't spread to the den. *lays her head on her paws, looking at Sunflowerpaw* ~ Cloudpaw

Maybe I do, but I won't admit it first. *nuzzles his chin, slowly* But as soon as you do, I'll be honest with my feelings. ~ Shiverwind

You could have bit back, or used your claws. *moves onto his shoulders* ~ Thunderpaw

*nods* Pebblepaw and Swamppaw can sleep in my den for a few nights; it's possible they've already caught the cough so they don't need to share a den with anyone, but if they haven't then I definitely don't want them to catch it. Sweetbriar and I can sleep elsewhere. ~ Falconstar

*sighs quietly against his paw* ~ Mistybreeze
I wonder what we'd have to do if it keeps spreading. -Sunflowerpaw

Now how do I know that you aren't just trying to trap me, hmm? Even if I did possibly have a deep love for you, you could just be trying to coax me into it so you can turn me down. *noses her forehead* -Wrenflight

Yeah but then I would have probably gotten an even worse punishment. -Blackpaw

I'll never get used to that. *shakes his head slightly before eyeing Ivyfrost's body sadly* Who do you want to appoint as deputy? -Scorchgaze

You'll be okay Misty. I just know it. *nuzzles her gently* -Redshadow
*Eyes Cloudpaw from the cough but doesn't say anything about it* We would probably have to move all the sick cats to one place right and keep them away?
Buckpaw

Not everyone is right? *says watching the camp* Sometimes its better to keep them to yourself.
Driftpaw

*starts to pace a bit trying to figure out what to do*
Swamppaw

Yeah long time no talk indeed. How have you been holding up?
Tanglewhisker

*waits outside the medicine den a bit worried listening into the den*
Crowtail

*glances as he watched Falconstar rush into the den and looks at Sweetbriar worriedly*
Strongbreeze
Yeah or the cats who aren't sick move. The sick cats might be too weak. -Sunflowerpaw

True. Glad you understand me, bunny. -Badgerpaw

*rests her head against Foxclaw* I have a bad feeling. -Bloodmoon

Do you think we should see about getting Berry moved? I really don't want her to catch that cough. -Sweetbriar
Yeah. Quarantine the sick cats. Sunflowerpaw, are you going to finish eating that? ~ Cloudpaw

*stares at Ivyfrost* ~ Pebblepaw

You'll never know until you tell me how you feel. ~ Shiverwind

I can't imagine a single thing worse than this. *purely out of resentment, lays down in front of him, face to face. leans forward and softly licks the droplets from his face* ~ Thunderpaw

Is there anybody else, except Wrenflight? ~ Falconstar

Please... you''ll watch Shiverwind for me, if I... ~ Mistybreeze

Good! Pantherpaw is keeping me busy. ~ Ambershade
No I'm full. *nudges it to her* Have the rest of my half. -Sunflowerpaw

And admit defeat? I don't think so. *kisses her lightly* I'll just have to charm you into saying how you feel first. -Wrenflight

He said that he could have made us share a nest until we're warriors. You don't think that's worse? -Blackpaw

Well there's always Redshadow or even Darkmist. Though Wrenflight does seem like the most natural choice. -Scorchgaze

*feels compelled to protest and argue against her 'if', but he could tell she needed the comfort* You know I will. I'd do anything for her simply because she's your daughter. But Misty, I don't want you to worry. Once you get over this illness you'll be able to watch her yourself. -Redshadow
Ah life of a mentor keeps you as busy as can be. Lucky that you got your first apprentice so soon!
Tanglewhisker

You and me both the fact they forced me out was enough to tell me.
Foxclaw

*stops for a moment and looks at Pebblepaw* Are you okay?
Swamppaw

But you need to control your urges. *laughs and bumps him*
Driftpaw

Looks like someone is hungry. *keeps his gaze onto the medicine den watching*
Buckpaw

I mean it would be safer rightt?
Strongbreeze
You don't think it'll keep spreading do you? -Bloodmoon

What do you mean? I think I have a pretty good control on them. -Badgerpaw

*nods* I want to ask but I don't want to get in the way. -Sweetbriar
Thank you! I definitely wasn't expecting it, but Falconstar... he said I need to focus on something other than my love life. *laughs a little* So he thought an apprentice would be a nice way to make me more involved in the Clan. ~ Ambershade

Thank you. *takes a bite* To be fair, Buckpaw, I gave the rest of mine to you. ~ Cloudpaw

Technically you could order me to share your nest and you've already proven you like to torture me, so I'm not holding my breath. ~ Thunderpaw

Wrenflight already has deputy experience from the new camp, so he's my most logical choice. ~ Falconstar

*nods, the tension leaving her body* Thank you... I love you, Red. ~ Mistybreeze

Well then be nice to me or I'll do exactly that. -Blackpaw

*nods* I can watch over things here if you want to make the announcement. -Scorchgaze

I love you too Misty. *kisses her cheek lovingly* More than I thought I'd ever love anyone. -Redshadow

And admit defeat? I don't think so. *kisses her lightly* I'll just have to charm you into saying how you feel first. *nudges her into camp* -Wrenflight
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*stares at him* So let me get this straight: you can't imagine a worse punishment than sharing a nest with me, but also if I'm not nice enough, then you're fine forcing us to do that?? ~ Thunderpaw

*leans into his touch, sighing* ~ Mistybreeze

*nuzzles his side, inwardly plotting how to get him to slip up first* ~ Shiverwind

*stands and pads out of the medicine cat den, leaping onto the High Rock* Let all cats old enough to catch their prey join together for a Clan meeting! ~ Falconstar
Yep. It wouldn't be enjoyable for me, but it'd be worse for you and that makes it worth while to me. -Blackpaw

You know Foxclaw and Bloodmoon are mate now. *noses her softly, trying to take her mind off things* -Redshadow

Looks like something is happening. *nudges her as he gathers with everyone* -Wrenflight
*glares at him* Everybody thinks you're so nice. I hope one day they see your dark side. ~ Thunderpaw

I heard. *purrs quietly* I'm so happy for him. ~ Mistybreeze

*sits down in front of the High Rock* ~ my cats

StormClan... I am saddened to announce that Ivyfrost has passed away. She went peacefully in her sleep, but there was nothing we could do to save her. She walks with StarClan, now. ~ Falconstar
Not likely with you hogging all that spotlight. *returns her cold look* You just need to learn to loath cats in silence like the rest of us. -Blackpaw

He's going to have his paws full with that one. Like I do with you. *teases and purrs* -Redshadow

*presses close to his mate comfortingly* -Featherwing

Well...who is going to take over as deputy? -Hushpool
I'll drag it out of you. Everybody will see that whatever they think of me, you're just as bad. But you can enjoy your silent loathe for now. *licks his cheek* Dry yet? ~ Thunderpaw

I'm not that bad. *lays her head on his paws* ~ Mistybreeze

It only seems right that after his experience in the new camp, Wrenflight will be the new deputy. ~ Falconstar

*presses against him, excited* ~ Shiverwind
I'm plenty dry now. *eyes her curiously* -Blackpaw

I know you aren't. If anyone had their paws full it's been you with me. *grooms her gently* -Redshadow

*dips his head* Thank you Falconstar. I'd gladly take the position. -Wrenflight

Is it safe for us to have a vigil with Ivyfrost's body? -Featherwing
Good. What next, oh slave driver? ~ Thunderpaw

I don't want to die yet, Red. ~ Mistybreeze

*hesitates, then shakes his head* I don't think so. I don't know what is so deadly about this cough, but I can't have it spread to anyone else. As a matter of fact, Pebblepaw and Swamppaw will sleep in my den tonight. We can risk them catching it. ~ Falconstar
*puts a paw to the back of her head and pulls her closer, kissing her* -Blackpaw

You aren't going to die Misty. *curls up around her* You're young and perfectly healthy. You can kick this I know it. -Redshadow

*nods solemnly*

*moves to stand behind Falconstar* What about Berryfrost? *asks quietly* I talked to Strongbreeze and he told me Berryfrost is pregnant, so it does seem like her problems are related to that. -Sweetbriar

*looks to Shiverwind* Well, guess I'm deputy again after all. I just didn't expect it to happen like this. Ivyfrost was fine just a few days ago. -Wrenflight
Hey you said you were done with it. •comments watching the leader hearing the news•
Buckpaw

Well least you have something to keep you busy…•sighs hearing the news• Ivyfrost will be missed.
Tanglewhisker

•stares blankly at the medicine den•
Crowtail

•paces outside the den as he makes the announcement•
Strongbreeze

•looks over towards the den worriedly• I hope Mistybreeze is okay..
Foxclaw

I dont know you can get really touchy! •looks over at all the cats and gets up• come on something is happening.
Driftpaw
*jerks away from him, eyes wide, every inch of her pelt bristling* What- WHY did you just kiss me?! ~ Thunderpaw

*sighs, leaning into him* I'm trying. I just feel so weak. But, *looks at Berryfrost* At least I'm not pregnant. I can't imagine feeling so exhausted and carrying kits. ~ Mistybreeze

*thinks, then nods* She can move into my den as well, then. At least she should stay with the medicine cats. But Strongbreeze - and you - have to stay out. ~ Falconstar

Congratulations. Although, you did wish death on Ivyfrost just minutes ago. ~ Shiverwind

That's so awful... she was fine just two days ago. ~ Ambershade

*noses his mate gently* I'm so sorry Crowtail. -Featherwing

Hopefully. I don't know how your dad would react if something happened to her. -Bloodmoon

*nods and nudges him lightly* Your dad looks upset. You should go check on him. -Badgerpaw

*shrugs slightly* All the warriors talk about how stuff like this relieves stress and I was curious. -Blackpaw

She's pregnant? That's got to be so stressful right now. *wraps her paws around her gently* I just wish I could give my strength to you. I wish I could take this from you. -Redshadow

*frowns slightly* But if she's not sick it should be okay right? I hate that she has to go through this without us by her side. -Sweetbriar

*cuffs her lightly* Don't even say that. Troublemaker. -Wrenflight
*pads over to Crowtail and sits down beside him, quietly leaning against his leg* ~ Pebblepaw

You can't-- just kiss a cat, you idiot! *snarls* ~ Thunderpaw

I know you would if you could. *licks his paws* ~ Mistybreeze

*signals that the meeting has been dismissed, and climbs off the High Ledge* She has a cough, Sweetbriar. We don't know if she has it for sure or not. I won't risk it. ~ Falconstar

*leans her head on him* I hate that Ivyfrost is dead. ~ Shiverwind
Well Falconstar said you were supposed to tend to my every need. I needed to see what it was like. -Blackpaw

After this is all over you better be ready to be pampered. -Redshadow

*sighs slightly and nods* Okay. Can I at least help move her into the den? -Sweetbriar

I do too. She was such a good warrior. And I genuinely enjoyed being her deputy. -Wrenflight
*scowls* You could have at least ASKED. Or even told me to kiss you! You can't just do something like that without warning! ~ Thunderpaw

*closes her eyes* Believe me, I'm ready. ~ Mistybreeze

No, Sweetbriar. I know you're close, but if she even just has a feather in her throat, then I don't want you to come near that feather. *turns to look at her, serious* Stay away from Berryfrost. ~ Falconstar

She would have made a good leader. *looks towards Crowtail* And poor Crowtail. She was the left of his kin. ~ Shiverwind
•nods• I’ll see you in a bit Badgey. •says before quickly making his way over to his parents•
Driftpaw

•Looks down at Featherwing and smiles weakly• She was the best sister I coudlve asked for…I just can’t believe she is gone..she was fine just yesterday..
Crowtail

•glances at Pebblepaw and Cloudpaw• Sorry about Ivyfrost…
Buckpaw

Agreed…this illness isn’t something to mess with..how are all of you feeling you guys don’t have a cough do you?
Tanglewhisker

•sits down near Berryfrost after listening to Falconstsr• Berryfrost are you feeling okay?
Swamppaw
Yeah, I just... I'm going to be with my dad. *quickly joins Pebblepaw and Driftpaw, pressing against Crowtail* ~ Cloudpaw

Nope. I feel fine. ~ Ambershade

My stomach still hurts, and my chest is still tight... it's kinda hard to breath. But I'm not coughing. ~ Berryfrost
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Well I did it and it's too late to take it back. Now are you going to keep nagging me or are we going to move on? -Blackpaw

How about I start with a massage? I know how you love those. *noses her cheek* Get some rest. -Redshadow

But Falconstar she needs me! She's always been there for me when I needed her, I can't just turn my back on her when she needs me. Especially not when I know she's pregnant. -Sweetbriar

I couldn't imagine losing another one of my siblings. He must be devastated. -Wrenflight

I know. *ushers their kits closer* She was an amazing cat. The very best. -Featherwing

I'm totally fine. No symptoms at all. -Bloodmoon
•nods as they leave and turns to Sunflowerpaw• You better not get sick.
Buckpaw

I’m fine. •says watching the camp• Well Wrenflightvis back to being deputy.
Foxclaw

That’s good just let us know if anything changes okay?
Swamppaw

•noses the kits and grits his teeth• I’ll moss her that’s for sure…how are you little ones doing?
Crowtail

Well that’s good I just can’t believe how fast this all happened..
Tanglewhisker

•makes his way over towards the medicine den waiting for Scorchgaze•
Tigerfang
*glares at him, fire in her eyes* You know what? How's this for moving on. *closes the gap between them and kisses him back, fiercely* ~ Thunderpaw

*sighs* Yes, please. ~ Mistybreeze

*takes a deep breath* Sweetbriar, let's go to our den for this. *leads the way to their den, before continuing* You don't know that Berryfrost isn't sick. Maybe these are just strange pregnancy symptoms but if they're not, and I don't think they are, then I will not risk you getting sick. ~ Falconstar

I wonder how soon you'll have to step into your role. Patrols will be sorted tonight. ~ Shiverwind

I will, Swamppaw. *yawns, eyes closing* Thank you for taking such good care of me. I know it has to be a lot of pressure. ~ Berryfrost

We're fine, dad. We just want to be here for you. ~ Cloudpaw

*licks Crowtail's shoulder* ~ Pebblepaw

*glares back at her for a moment through the kiss, determined not to let her get the best of him**moves a paw around her again and pulls her close* -Blackpaw

*starts gently stroking her flank, hoping to maybe aid her breathing as he moves to her chest* -Redshadow

But you've been in and out of the den all day and you're fine. I'm sure I will be too. Falconstar I need to do something for her. She's like my sister. -Sweetbriar

Everyone is grieving right now, but after things settle down I'll get started. -Wrenflight

I feel fine so far. What about you? -Sunflowerpaw

I heard he did a good job over at the other camp. -Bloodmoon

*glances around* Where is Briarpaw? -Featherwing

*pads from the den* don't get too close tigerfang. I don't want to risk you catching this. -Scorchgaze
*presses against him, throwing herself into the kiss now* ~ Thunderpaw

Sweetbriar, Ivyfrost is dead, *snarls* I don't care if Berryfrost is your blood sister, I forbid you from going near her until the medicine cats say that she is perfectly healthy! ~ Falconstar

*nods* I wonder... if this will make Crowtail and Featherwing think about retirement. ~ Shiverwind

I haven't seen Briarpaw today. ~ Cloudpaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Im fine...Though i dont trust that cough from Cloudpaw..Should we tell someone?
Buckpaw

*nods* When i was there he was rather reasonable.
Foxclaw

*nods his head* Its alot of pressure..Im just scared more cats will die...*says quietly*
Swamppaw

*gives him a look* And what about you? *comments* I dont want you risking it either you know.
Tigerfang

*noses the kits gently before looking up at Featrherwings comment and looks around* I dont know..Have you kits seen your sister?
Crowtail

*shakes his head* No..I can go see if she is in the apprentice den. *says before making his way quickly to the den* Briarpaw?
Driftpaw
*grips her tighter before disconnecting from her slightly* Well, not the worst it could be. -Blackpaw

Well what am I supposed to do?! Just sit back and watch her suffer alone?! -Sweetbriar

You think so? What looking to clear out the warriors den? -Wrenflight

Not at all? *gets up a bit worriedly* You kits stay with your father. I'll be back. -Featherwing
Well, I think you're doing a good job. ~ Berryfrost

I haven't seen Briarpaw today, papa. ~ Cloudpaw

You could have done better, *scoffs* Now, do you feel good about yourself, or do you have any other ridiculous orders for me? ~ Thunderpaw

They're old. Simple as that. ~ Shiverwind

Yes! *shouts* That is exactly what you are supposed to do, because the alternative is to risk your life needlessly! Berryfrost may die next, but StarClan as my witness, you will not. ~ Falconstar
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Probably. Falconstar said everyone with symptoms needs to let them know. -Sunflowerpaw

I know. But Falconstar is going to have us keep our distance from the sick cats to ensure we don't get it. -Scorchgaze

*lays in her nest, her breathing labored* -Briarpaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে