Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29051-29100 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
Fine fine. *grins with Pantherpaw* Pantherpaw will do it! I already know if i try to talk to Thunderpaw she will just ignore me.
Buckpaw

*watches her wit ha purr* Looks amazing! Skillfully caught!
Foxclaw
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Not like she'd do much different for me. -Pantherpaw

So full of flattery. *Purrs* Should we get more? -Bloodmoon
*sighs and leans against Sunflowerpaw* I dont know why she doesnt like us...We never did anything wrong.
Buckpaw

I think one or two more then heading back would be a good plan.
Foxclaw
She doesn't really seem to like anyone to be honest. But hey at least there's Bloodmoon! -Pantherpaw

*grooms Buckpaw's shoulders* -Sunflowerpaw

Maybe we could try to catch something Mistybreeze really likes. -Bloodmoon
Yeah least we have Bloodmoon. *purrs* She loves us for the both of them i guess. *hums lightly at Sunflowerpaws touch*
Buckpaw

Oh she loves Voles i know that for sure. *sniffs the air* Lets try to get her a big one.
Foxclaw
I'm glad Foxclaw is doing better. She wasn't as much fun when he was hurt. -Pantherpaw

*nods and quickly tracks the scent of one* -Bloodmoon
I know Bloodmoon was such a worried bug when he was hurt, now she actually is acting like her normal self.
Buckpaw

*does his best to track one down heading the other direction*
Foxclaw
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
Did we time skip? If not do y'all want to?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
We did not! Im down for it though
Yeah I'm good with a time skip too
Okay! I'll start!

*pads quickly into the warriors den* Sweetbriar! *meows urgently* Where's Sweetbriar? ~ Slightfeather

*lays curled up in his nest, staring absently at an unconscious Falconstar* ~ Pebblepaw

Damnit Katie!! XD

I'm here I'm here! *pads over to Slightfeather* What is it?! What's wrong?! Did something happen to Falconstar?! *doesn't wait for a response, rushing past him from the den* -Sweetbriar

*rises from her nest, watching her sister worriedly* -Frecklenose

*joins Slightfeather quickly* What's happening? -Wrenflight
*looks up at the commotion*
Skyheart

*sits up in his nest tiredly*
Swamppaw

*yawns awake tiredly before looking over at Briarpaws nest*
Driftpaw

*moves his tail over Berryfrost back as she sleeps*
Strongbreeze
HAHA

He lost a life last night, *meows grimly* It's the cough. He's unconscious and recovering, but the boys told me you're his mate now, so I thought you should know. ~ Slightfeather

*nudges Driftpaw* We should do something with her nest today. To honor her, maybe. ~ Cloudpaw
*his eyes cloud a bit at the thought and nods* Yeah...I bet she would like that right? *says getting up quietly so he wouldn't wake anyone else*
Driftpaw
Is he still sick? Can I see him? -Sweetbriar

StarClan so early. *grumbles* what's with all the noise? -Hushpool

*pads out of the warriors den, eyeing around camp* -Creedstorm
Someone better have died. *grumbles quietly and sits up* Now i cant get back to sleep. *says looking around for Creedstorm* The newbie is gone.
Skyheart

*pokes his head out of the nursery looking around quickly a bit nervously before heading back into the den*
Flintstripe

*sits quietly outside the warriors den watching everything*
Tanglewhisker
Should we hunt her down? -Hushpool

Still crazy out there love? -Treetail

Morning Tanglewhisker. *pads out of the warriors den* How're you feeling? Still no symptoms or anything right? -Frecklenose
Oh you know i want to cmon! *says getting up and making his way out* Oh where oh where did she go.
Skyheart

*nods with a sigh* Looks like something else happened last night..I scared Treetail..
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* No im as healty as i can be. *says glancing at her* What about you?
Tanglewhisker
When Creedstar- I mean, Creedstorm would loose a life, she wouldn't wake up completely better but the hard part of the battle seemed to be over. *stops in front of Falconstar's body* I would think he isn't contagious anymore. ~ Slightfeather

*pads out of the den with a yawn, pausing in front of Tanglewhisker and Frecklenose* Morning, gorgeous. *licks her cheek* What's Slightfeather want with your sister? ~ Duskstorm

I think she would like it. ~ Cloudpaw

Thank you so much Slightfeather. I really don't know what we would have done without you. *curls up around Falconstar and nuzzles his head gently* -Sweetbriar

I'm totally fine still. I'm glad to hear you're alright- *flushes slightly as Duskstorm licks her cheek and turns to him* W-Well it sounds like it's about your brother. -Frecklenose

Over by the waterfall. -Hushpool

*looks up from grooming her paws as they pad over* What do you two want? -Creedstorm

*noses his cheek* I'm sure it'll be okay, hun. I'll go check on things. -Treetail
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
No problem. Pebblepaw and Swamppaw will be nearby if he needs anything. *pads out and scans the camp for Creedstorm* ~ Slightfeather

*perks his ears* Did he catch the cough? You know, I told him he would if he didn't stay out of that den! ~ Duskstorm

**nods to him before softly burying her face in her mate's fur* -Sweetbriar

We just wanted to get to know our new clan mate. -Hushpool

*rolls her eyes* Thanks for the warm welcome. -Creedstorm

I'm not sure but Slightfeather sounded rather concerned. *glances over at her sister* He seems okay for now. If it was anything urgently concerning she'd be a blubbering mess. -Frecklenose
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*twitches an ear as he does that swallowing awkwardly besides them* Uh well thats good glad you aren't sick..*says before padding away*
Tanglewhisker

*grins as they approach* Oh what we can say hello to our new friend? I mean come on we kicked it off last night didn't we?
Skyheart

*nods his thanks and curls up around the kits*
Flintstripe

*moves over to her nest slowly starting to bundle it up and tears up slightly at his sisters scent* I-i dont know if i can do it..
Driftpaw
*notices Skyheart and Hushpool talking to Creedstorm and speeds over* Hi, new Clanmates! Don't tell me you're trying to talk my mate into another threesome? ~ Slightfeather

*looks at them, then sighs* If there was ever a tom that needed nine lives... ~ Duskstorm

We don't have a choice, Driftpaw. *bites the nest and begins dragging it out* ~ Cloudpaw
*looks over at the tom amused* Oh so you two are mates? *says with a grin* Well if you two are mates then screw a threesome how about a foursome? *teases*
Skyheart

*grits his teeth and grabs the other end to help her lift it and follows*
Driftpaw
Hey! *pounces on Tanglewhisker's back* What're you up to? -Bloodmoon

Yeah my mate and I can appreciate attractive she-cats and toms. -Hushpool

*tenses at the thought of someone else touching Slightfeather* We'll definitely pass! -Creedstorm

Hey, *noses Driftpaw's cheek* I'm right here with you. We'll do it together. -Badgerpaw

*Wanders over to Shiverwind* Hey stranger. -Treetail

StarClan willing this sickness is over soon. *nudges him lightly* Are you hungry? We could get something to eat and bring them some prey your brother could have when he wakes up. -Frecklenose

*wakes with a quiet yawn and begins grooming Mistybreeze gently* -Redshadow
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*huffs always toppling over as she does that* Starclan you are heavy! *teases* And i wasn't up to anything i was just trying to get away from...well that..*says pointing towards Frecklenose and Duskstorm* Obviously she is onto someone new it seems..
Tanglewhisker

We really appreciate attractive cats. *purrs loudly looking them both over*
Skyheart

*nods his thanks making room for him to help* Thanks Badgey..
Driftpaw

*gets off him as she glances over at them* Well Frecklenose is a flirt and so is Duskstorm so it might not be anything serious. -Bloodmoon

*Growls lowly* Good for you, but we are not interested. -Creedstorm

Of course, bunny. I'm always here for you. -Badgerpaw
Yeah well still doesnt make me feel all that great you know. *says quickly and sighs* Well anyways what are you doing today?
Tanglewhisker

Oh this one has some fight in her we like that aswell! Dont we love? *noses his mate*
Skyheart

I know you are..Thank for helping us by the way..
Driftpaw
Probably just making sure we have enough prey and moss and everything in camp. With so much drama from all the sickness I can at least help with the workload. -Bloodmoon

You know it. *purrs lightly* -Hushpool

*pads over to them on his way to the prey pile* Would you two stop pestering our new clan mates? -Featherwing

*nods slightly* Briarpaw was my friend too after all. -Badgerpaw
Want me to help you out i need something to keep me busy.
Tanglewhisker

So! *says before laying down* What are you two doing today? *looks up at Featherwing* Oh Fluffy is up aswell!
Skyheart

She was everyones friend i feel like. *purrs lightly*
Driftpaw
Yeah sure. Let's make sure there's plenty of fresh moss. And don't dwell on you know who! You guys had your fun but I told you we're gonna pick someone perfect for you. -Bloodmoon

I could hear you two causing trouble from in the den, so yes I'm up. -Featherwing

She really was. -Badgerpaw
Oh im still waiting for that by the way. *says amused following her* Any choices yet?
Tanglewhisker

*makes his way out of the warriors den looking around for Milky*
Sunheart

*nudges him amused* Oh im sooooo sorry. *chuckles a bit and sighs* Sorry about your kit..She was a good one.
Skyheart

*looks around as they exit the den with her nest* Where should we go with this?
Dritpaw
You seemed pretty friendly with Ambershade the other day. *teases* -Bloodmoon

*waves her tail to him from where she sat by the camp entrance* -Milky

Thanks. *chokes back tears at the mention of Briarpaw* None of your kits are sick are they? -Featherwing

I heard there's a field that blooms full of flowers in the green seasons. We could put it there. I'm sure she'd have liked that. -Badgerpaw
*looks between them* Briarpaw... the apprentice that passed. She was your kit? I'm so sorry. ~ Slightfeather

That sounds lovely, Badgerpaw. Do you know where the field is? ~ Cloudpaw

*pads into the medicine cat den* Tigerfang? *calls* How do you feel this morning? ~ Pebblepaw

*looks up, at Treetail* Hi yourself. ~ Shiverwind

Sounds like a plan to me. Do you fancy anything in particular this morning? *pads over to the pile* ~ Duskstorm

*breathes softly* ~ Mistybreeze
Thank you. Ivyfrost, our former deputy that passed, she was my mate's sister. Our family has dealt with a lot of loss lately. But we're grateful you're here now. Any bit of additional knowledge we can get is helpful. -Featherwing

*nods* I heard about it from my dad. Want to head there now? -Badgerpaw

So... how're things going out here? My mate and I have been holed up in the nursery so we and the kits don't get sick. -Treetail

I'm not super picky. I'll take anything that's nice and plump. So, if you don't mind me asking, what's it like for you? Falconstar obviously isn't the same as the rest of us; he has nine lives, but I'm sure it's not easy seeing him lose them. -Frecklenose

*pulls some moss soaked with water close that had been left for her by an apprentice* Misty. *nudges her gently* Drink some water. -Redshadow
I'm certainly going to try anything I can think of. So far our new poluce is keeping Tigerfang and Mistybreeze's cough at bay; hopefully, if it does keep spreading than we can combat it before it becomes serious. ~ Slightfeather

Yeah, let's go. Sunheart probably isn't planning on taking me out today, anyway. ~ Cloudpaw

*shrugs* It sucks. Three deaths already, if you count Falconstar's, and Berryfrost, Mistybreeze and Tigerfang are still sick. But no one else has started coughing to maybe it's been contained. ~ Shiverwind

*returns with a fat mouse* Honestly, watching him loose a life is a the worst part. He just... looses control over his body. He spasms. He retches. He cries out. I'm glad Slightfeather waited until after he was unconscious to fetch Sweetbriar... it's horrifying to watch. ~ Duskstorm

*weakly raises her head and laps at the water* *after a few licks, begins coughing, roughly* ~ Mistybreeze
You aren't coughing are you? *eyes him* You've been around the sick since we got here. -Creedstorm

*starts leading them to the field* When we get back we could all share something. If you guys can eat. -Badgerpaw

Well at least no one else is sick. So Falconstar lost a life? Does Sweetbriar know? -Treetail

StarClan sake that does sound awful. *noses his shoulder* I'm sorry Duskstorm. I couldn't imagine watching one of my siblings suffer like that. You're strong, you know. -Frecklenose

Oh Misty. Do you need me to get one of the medicine cats? -Redshadow
Nope. Not even a tickle. ~ Slightfeather

Maybe. A squirrel sounds kinda nice. ~ Cloudpaw

*nods and points to his den* She's with him now. ~ Shiverwind

I know. *bunts her with his head* See. More than just a handsome face. ~ Duskstorm

*can't get words out as she contuines to cough, wincing as the coughs rip her chest apart* ~ Mistybreeze

*runs over to them* She can't stop coughing. Go get whatshisname! ~ Pebblepaw
*hurries from the den, pushing past Hushpool and Skyheart* Slightfeather it's Mistybreeze! Pebblepaw needs your help! She just keeps coughing! -Redshadow

*eyes widen at Redshadow, recognizing him immediately* -Creedstorm

Well that's good at least. So, any juicy gossip? I'm sure it could help brighten my mate's spirits. -Treetail

You act like I ever doubted that. You've got a nice body too. *teases and settles down to eat* -Frecklenose
*jumps to his paws and darts inside the medicine cat den* Pebblepaw, what's happening? ~ Slightfeather

She can't stop coughing, *says, voice wobbly* Like Falconstar. ~ Pebblepaw

Okay. Help me roll her over. *they roll Mistybreeze over into a position that opens her throat a little more* *begins pawing her stomach* ~ Slightfeather

*continues coughing, but less aggressively* ~ Slightfeather

You can tell Flintstripe that I gave Wrenflight his first blowjob. I'm sure he'll love that. ~ Shiverwind

Oh yeah? *grins and shoves her playfully* If I said the same about yours, would you hold it against me? ~ Duskstorm
*paces nervously at the den entrance, being sure to give them space* -Redshadow

*jumps in surprise* I didn't see that coming. So are you two an item? Come on, spill it to your new gay best friend. Well, bi best friend, but you know what I mean. -Treetail

Mmm no I wouldn't blame you. I've worked hard for this hot body, it deserves recognition. I had three kits and worked the weight off in less than a moon. -Frecklenose
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*after a few long minutes, pokes his head out of the den* Redshadow, right? I have good news, and I have bad news. *sits outside the den, leaving Pebblepaw to situate Mistybreeze* ~ Slightfeather

*smirks a little* My new bi best friend? Alright. *sits up* No, we're not an item. We have a... weird friendship. A friends with benefits agreement and then a bet to see who makes who fall in love first. Up until yesterday the furthest we had gone were some admittedly heated make out sessions. ~ Shiverwind

You did bounce back quickly.... so, about kits. With the right partner, do you think you would ever want more? ~ Duskstorm
I need to hear the good news first. I'm about ready to jump out of my skin. -Redshadow

Playing cat and mouse, huh? *purrs in amusement* It's good that you two are having fun. That's a pretty serious bet though. What happens when one of you does fall in love? Or both of you. -Treetail

Interested? *teases before moving her gaze down to the mouse, absently picking off it's fur* Being a mother is the best thing I've ever done with my life. I love my kits to death and cherish them, but one litter was definitely enough for me. Being cooped up in the nursery was hard; I live to be a warrior. Not like even if I did want more kits I could. That incident...when that rouge attacked me while I was still pregnant, not only did it cause problems for Swamppaw, but for me as well. Before she left Merryberry told me that I likely can't have anymore kits. My body can't support it. -Frecklenose
Fair. The good news is, I think the worst of the cough has passed with Mistybreeze. That bout she just had was scary but her fever is gone. Falconstar had something similar when he lost a life, but he seems to be over the hump now. So, I think she's going to live. ~ Slightfeather

The winner gets to reject the looser however they please. When I win, I think I'll channel my inner-Falconstar and call a Clan meeting and do it publicly. *purrs* ~ Shiverwind

*touches his nose to her shoulder* I didn't know that the rogue did that to you. I'm sorry. ~ Duskstorm

*sighs in relief* What's the bad news? -Redshadow

Wow you're twisted. *chuckles* So you're completely confident you're going to win then? No doubts? -Treetail

It's all right. I didn't think he'd actually hit me in the stomach that hard, but I think it was just the adrenaline in the moment that kept the pain at bay. I was just so worried about my kits. If it wasn't for Sweetbriar, who knows what would have happened to me. So there could have been worse outcomes. I thank StarClan every day my kits all lived. -Frecklenose
*shuffles his paws* I'm, uh, sure you remember how creative Taevy could become when he wanted to torture his victims... one of my Clanmates specifically, he battered their ribcage until it collapsed. That cat died, but I think he could have lived with special care. I listened to Mistybreeze's chest and it sounds the exact same. *exhales* I know she isn't old, but her lungs won't recover from this. I'm going to suggest that Mistybreeze retire. ~ Slightfeather

Nope. Not doubts at all. I don't know if you've noticed, but I have a history of making toms fall in love with me unwillingly. I'm actually trying this time. ~ Shiverwind

It's sort of off topic, but where was Sunheart when that rogue attacked you? ~ Duskstorm
*nods slightly, already knowing how his mate will react to this* All right. Thank you Slightfeather. I'm just so relieved that she's alive. *makes his way to her nest* Misty...*settles beside her and softly licks her cheek* -Redshadow

*storms over to Slightfeather once Redshadow leaves* What is that tom doing here?! -Creedstorm

We'd gone out on a walk together and he went to catch me something to eat. I was really getting antsy having to stay in camp all day so it was supposed to be like a last little date, time for he and I before the kits were born. I never asked her directly but I'd bet anything that my overprotective sister saw us leave and followed to keep an eye on me so that's how she was able to hear what was happening while he was hunting. -Frecklenose
You need to let her sleep, *speaks up* ~ Pebblepaw

*Turns to Creedstorm* Currently, he's tending to his very sick mate. Creedstorm, this isn't your Clan. Falconstar knows of his history, and he approved his stay here. Leave it alone. ~ Slightfeather

*nods slowly* Makes sense. Well thank goodness she was there. Your kits are turning into fine young cats. ~ Duskstorm