Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29101-29150 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Sorry. *lays his head down to watch her rest* -Redshadow

*grits her teeth, her fur standing on end* That cat spilled the blood of my clan mates. -Creedstorm

*purrs happily* They really are. They make me so proud every day. I think I've done a pretty decent job as a mom. -Frecklenose
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
That was well over a year ago. Cats can change. He seems different now. ~ Slightfeather

How's Swamppaw doing now that he has Pebblepaw and Slightfeather to help him carry the load? ~ Duskstorm
Different? Different how? -Creedstorm

He seems to really have a weight off his shoulders. I haven't been able to check on him too much since we've all been ordered to keep our distance from the den. Once everyone is better than he'll have to pry me off him. I can admit that I'm a clingy mom. -Frecklenose
Less angry and violent. He seems like a normal tom concerned for his mate. ~ Slightfeather

So then maybe that order is good for you, *purrs* ~ Duskstorm
*stares at the den silently for a few moments* I guess I can let it be. For now. I just never thought StormClan would take in a murdered after the history they having judging us. -Creedstorm

*sighs heavily* It's torture! I love all my kits equally, but Swamppaw has always had a special place in my heart. He'll tell you himself he's a Mama's boy. He's just such a darling. Though he does have some sass to him. No idea where he got that from. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose
*brushes against her* It's hypocritical, I'll say that. But maybe there are things we don't know about him. About why they took him in. ~ Slightfeather

*snorts* No idea at all. But he seems to be a good medicine cat. They have to have a certain level of compassion... which Pebblepaw lacks, in my opinion, but maybe Swamppaw can teach him a thing or two. ~ Duskstorm
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
•huffs as Redshadow ran past them and looks at his mate slightly annoyed but shrugs it off• Someone was in a rush..•pouts as he realizes Creedstorm and Slightfeather ran off• Foo our new friends ran off.
Skyheart

•makes his way over• what are you doing all the way over here?
Sunheart

I’m sure he is just giving you some space and time to mourn Cloudpaw…and yeah I think she would like that spot a lot Badgey.
Driftpaw

•watches the chaos from his nest tiredly before closing his eyes with a small cough•
Tigerfang

Well me and Ambershade do go back a little bit you know. •says grabbing some moss• you know since I tried to make friends when I was younger.
Tanglewhisker

•paces worriedly in the den from what just happened glancing from cat to at as they rest in their nest•
Swamppaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*walks over to Tigerfang* Tigerfang, how do you feel? ~ Pebblepaw

Think Falconstar would enlighten me? -Creedstorm

I definitely think he could. He's very thoughtful. So what about you? Have kits ever been on your mind? -Frecklenose

We could just chase them back down. -Hushpool

I was just enjoying the view. This territory really is nice. -Milky

Too bad you sucked at it then. *teases* -Bloodmoon

*glances at Swamppaw* Thank you. You and Pebblepaw. For helping to save my mate. -Redshadow
*hesitates* I'm not positive he would. But Creedstorm, wouldn't it be better to let Redshadow's actions speak for himself now? ~ Slightfeather

Every once in a while I do wonder if I've missed out on something. But most of the time I don't. Besides, *grins* I know Sweetbriar won't join StarClan before she has her own kits, so I'm sure I'll be an uncle sometime soon. ~ Duskstorm

Too bad we couldn't save her more. I heard Slightfeather say she has to retire. ~ Pebblepaw
*side eyes him* Are you trying to reason with me? -Creedstorm

Think your brother is up for being a daddy? *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

She does. But what's important is that she's alive. -Redshadow
... it was worth a shot, wasn't it? ~ Slightfeather

Nope. But I think he's up for keeping Sweetbriar happy, and if that means making her a mommy, he'll do it... someday. ~ Duskstorm

Will she see it that way? ~ Pebblepaw
I’m doing okay I think just been rather drained lately. •comments to pebblepaw•
Tigerfang

Are we almost there Badgerpaw? •says getting a bit out of breath•
Driftpaw

We didn’t do much honestly it was mainly Slightfeather..
Samappaw

Mhmm. •looks over at Festherwing• What do you think of those two new clan cats of ours?
Skyheart

It sure is though it would Ben over without all the chaos that has taken over.
Sunheart

What do you mean!? How did I suck at making friends? I so had more then you.
Tanglewhisker

You know I hate it when you appeal to my logical side. *grumbles* -Creedstorm

Well then we're going to be uncle and aunt for them some day. Sweet is born to be a mother. Out of all of us she takes the most after our father. And our mother. You better be ready though. When they do have kits I'm going to tell them to wake you up every day before dawn to play. *grins mischievously* Flamekit and Ivorykit already know I'm the fun aunt. -Frecklenose

Any bit of help I'm grateful for. *says to Swamppaw before addressing Pebblepaw* Definitely not. Misty is stubborn and a fighter. That's why I love her. -Redshadow
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*walks a bit further before stopping at the clearing* We're here. Where do you want to put her nest? -Badgerpaw

*shrugs slightly* Slightfeather is a kind soul. We'd be worse off without him. And Creedstorm.. she's basically another Hushpool. -Featherwing

How dare you! I'm one of a kind! -Hushpool

I'm so sorry your clan mates are going through this. -Milky

Well...okay maybe that's true. -Bloodmoon
Do you plan on dying on me too? I know you're old. ~ Pebblepaw

It's hard to choose... everything is still empty and frosted over. ~ Cloudpaw

But I like that side of you. I don't get to see her very often, *purrs* ~ Slightfeather

Not if I don't sick the kits on you first, *bats her muzzle* ~ Duskstorm

Then how about we put it right in the middle? It'll be surrounded by flowers. -Badgerpaw

Don't expect that to change. *raises her nose in the air stubbornly* -Creedstorm

*laughs a bit* Oh please! As a mother I'm used to running on no sleep due to rambunctious kits. Everyone knows you like to sleep in as much as possible. -Frecklenose
*nods* I really like that. ~ Cloudpaw

I wouldn't dream of changing you, Kitten. *licks her cheek* ~ Slightfeather

Maybe you can give me some of your tricks *nudges her* ~ Duskstorm
•gives him a look before coughing roughly• honestly with just watching with what happened with Mistybreeze I don’t know what I plan on doing now…plus I heard Falconstar lost a life last night from this same thing..
Tigerfang

•nods• Them middle it is then? •says starting to make his way over•
Driftpaw

•sighs and nods• Pebblepaw I’m going to get some fresh air I’ll be back in a second. •says before exiting the den•
Swamppaw

•can’t help but laugh• Unfortunate for you love now that their are two of you I might get confused! •says before looking at him softly• How is your mate holding up?
Skyheart

It’s fine their wasn’t much we could do about it right? And it’s not like it’s your fault.
Sunheart

That’s what I thought. •purrs before tossing a ball of moss at her• So you and Foxclaw had a date night last night?
Tanglewhisker
*helps them move the nest to the center of the clearing* I can leave you guys if you want a moment to yourselves. -Badgerpaw

*purrs before remembering what she said yesterday and pretending to be uninterested* Better not. So what am I supposed to do now? Just be a warrior of Stormclan? -Creedstorm

And what do I get in return? *perks up as she notices Swamppaw* Thank StarClan he looks healthy still. -Frecklenose

As okay as he can be. I haven't been able to get him to eat anything. *sighs* -Featherwing

I know but I still feel bad. Everyone is so sad and full of worry. -Milky

Yeah it was nice getting to be out of camp and see him not in pain. -Bloodmoon
Briarpaw and Ivyfrost, too. How do yo feel? ~ Pebblepaw

*helps drag the nest* *looks at Driftpaw* What do you think of that? ~ Cloudpaw

Yep. That's exactly what you're supposed to do now. *grins at her* I think you're off to a good start, already making friends! ~ Slightfeather

Go talk to him. We'll talk about favors later. ~ Duskstorm

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yea..sorry about your sister…she had so much to look forward to…but as for how I feel..I’m just nervous. What about you? •says before letting out another rough cough but curls up comfortably•
Tigerfang

I think it looks good I’m sure it will be better when the flowers grow..and you can stay Badgerpaw.
Driftpaw

Well that’s no good..then again he lost a lot in a short time..I’m sure Hushpool can cheer him up. •nosss his mate• She is good at that.
Skyheart

Well the best we can do is just keep the clan fed.
Sunheart

I bet so you two have fun last night then? •says curiously before grabbing more moss•
Tanglewhisker
*nods and sits with them* -Badgerpaw

*rolls her eyes* They are NOT my friends. They're pains in my tail. -Creedstorm

Thanks, I'll catch up with you later then. *hurries over to Swamppaw* How are you my darling? -Frecklenose

*gently grooms her mate's fur* -Sweetbriar

I'll give it a shot! *pads off to the warriors den* Crowtail? -Hushpool

*sighs heavily* I can't believe we lost another kit so young. -Featherwing

That's true. Wrenflight did assign me to a hunting patrol today. -Milky

Yeah he did some hunting and it was nice. -Bloodmoon
I feel kinda numb. But Slightfeather said he felt numb after his first few patients died too, so I guess it's normal. Which must mean I'm doing alright. ~ Pebblepaw

*glances at Driftpaw, silently wishing he would have wanted a moment with just her, but sits down as well* She was so much fun. I'm going to miss staying up all night talking to her. ~ Cloudpaw

Okay, well at least their interest in you means that maybe less annoying cats will want to be your friend as well! ~ Slightfeather

*groans quietly as he stirs* S... Sweet? ~ Falconstar
What should we do now Cloudpaw? •says quietly before purring lightly as she says that• Yeah she would always stay up and make sure we were all okay.
Driftpaw

Hey being a medicine cat isn’t an easy job you know..so I’m sure what you are feeling is..normal.
Tigerfang

•looks up a bit surprised• I’m doing okay mama..•looks around• How is everyone?
Swamppaw

•blinks a bit from his nest before looking up• I’m here. •says tiredly•
Crowtail

•sighs and nudges him• Yeah you two don’t have the best of luck do you? She was a good one really.
Skyheart

Oh lucky you I was going to check on my apprentice but she seems to be out and about already
Sunheart

Oh just hunting? •steps back• think we have enough moss?
Tanglewhisker
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I've heard about Hushpool and Skyheart and everyone says they like cats who are aggressive. So no, I don't have much hope for others liking me. -Creedstorm

I'm here, love. I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you. -Sweetbriar

Everyone else seems perfectly healthy. How are you feeling? *gently strokes her tail over his head* -Frecklenose

*Pads over to sit beside his nest* How're you holding up? -Hushpool

*nods* She just loved with all her heart. StarClan I'm going to miss her. -Featherwing

Want to go hunting then? -Milky

I think we've got plenty. And yeah just hunting. Sickness and death didn't really spark a romantic mood for him and I get that. -Bloodmoon
Tired mama I can barely sleep..I’m scared someone else might die…•says with a hint of grief• We almost lost Mostybreeze today..but Slightfesther saved her..and I don’t know what’s going to happen to Tigerfang he has a cough and his
Swamppaw

Doing the best I can..I just don’t understand..why do we have to lose another kit..she was almost the same age as Smokepaw..
Crowtaiil

•nods• My kits liked her I know that she always enjoyed being one of the only cats to accept them.
Skyhesrt

Sure count me in. Anyone else?
Sunheart

Oh and it set the mood for you though?
Tanglewhisker
*presses close to him, curling her tail around his shoulders* I know this isn't easy and I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I don't want to tell you sometimes you can't stop death because I know you already know that and I'm sure you've been hearing that all day. But I will tell you is that you're helping to save lives. Even if you're just following Slightfeather's lead, you're still saving. And if you need to just let out some frustration, come to me. We'll go for a walk into the forest and just scream into the trees. Let all our emotions out. I know it sounds strange, but trust me it works. Or if you need a break from your den for one night, you know you're always welcome to come share my nest. Like old times. *purrs and noses him gently* -Frecklenose

I know. StarClan can be cruel and unfair. But thankfully you still have the rest of your kits that are healthy. -Hushpool

Well if she got approval from your kits she must have done something right. *smiles slightly* -Featherwing

Wrenflight told me to take Duskstorm and Foxclaw. I think he's truly to put me with cats who are easy going to make me feel comfortable. *laughs a bit* -Milky

*rolls her eyes* No but it didn't ruin it either! I guess I'm more comfortable with death. -Bloodmoon
*eyes him* You don't sound very strong. Tigerfang, are you okay? ~ Pebblepaw

Well, I like you. ~ Slightfeather

*stretches with a quiet groan* It's fine. Is everyone okay? Any more deaths? ~ Falconstar

•leans into her chest fur sighing deeply at her comfort• Thanks mama you are always the best you know..though I feel like I’m a little to old for a few of those options. But I’m doing my best Pebblepaw…I didn’t think I’d like him at first but he is really nice actually.
Swamppaw

•nods slightly• For now..•turns away from her slightly as he curls up• Who knows when Starclan will decide to take more.
Crowtail

She sure did..you are doing okay right?
Skyheart

Well I can get….eh I’m not sure if me and Foxclaw would be a good idea.
Sunheart

Oh edgy aren’t you. •chuckles• Well if your mate won’t lay you, I’m always right here. •teases•
Tanglewhisker
OH SNAP, TANGLE. HE TRYING TO MAKE HIS MOVE.
Trying to charm me? -Creedstorm

No everyone is okay. *buries her face gently in his fur* I was so worried about you. Thank StarClan Slightfeather said you shouldn't be sick or contagious anymore. -Sweetbriar

Well I'm glad you two are getting along. You'll be able to support each other in a way others can't. *hugs him tight* But what do you mean too old?! You're never too old to cuddle with your mother! -Frecklenose

*whacks him lightly with her tail* Don't think like that. We're warriors. We know we live a dangerous life, so you have to be grateful for every day. -Hushpool

All right as I can be given the circumstances. I'm not sick or anything though. -Featherwing

Oh well I guess that's true...maybe we could just go on a separate patrol? Nothing wrong with catching as much prey as possible. -Milky

*shoves him lightly* You gonna bang your way through the whole clan? *teases* -Bloodmoon
Well, I am trying to convince you to take me back. *brushes their muzzles* But I do like you. ~ Slightfeather

Did he? *sighs, content* Good, good. Then I'll start making my rounds in a minute. ~ Falconstar

Like I told you, you have to woo me. Oh and even though we aren't technically mates right now you aren't allowed to see other she-cats. If you so much look at another she-cat in a way I don't like I'll turn you INTO a she-cat. *flexes her claws to prove her point* -Creedstorm

Falconstar you just woke up. At least let your body recover a bit more. Wrenflight can handle the camp for just a little while. You shouldn't push yourself. -Sweetbriar

Are you sure though? *asks Shiverwind* Wrenflight is pretty charming. Even I think he's a catch. -Treetail
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*stares at her* So I have to work to earn your trust back but you're my only option? Wooing you the first time was hard enough! What if I don't have it in me to do it twice? ~ Slightfeather

I feel great! *insists* *stands to his legs, wobbly* ~ Falconstar

Oh? Well you're more than welcomed to him, if you need a second mate while Flintstripe is busy with the kits! ~ Shiverwind
Then I guess you know exactly what you'll be missing out on. *drags her tongue up his neck* And here I thought I'd be able to finally pull some moves on you I haven't yet once we got back together. -Creedstorm

Falconstar lay your butt back down in that nest. My brother is more than capable of handling things. If you don't lay down I'll tell the medicine cats to order you to. I mean it. -Sweetbriar

Nah I wouldn't want to come between two brothers. Besides, then you'd lose your friend with benefits. -Treetail
•pulls away her amused• Are you going to keep saying that even when I’m full grown? •purrs• You will only embarrass me mama.
Swamppaw

•huffs at the impact• I understand that Hushpool..it’s just I know we live a dangerous life but she was…she barley had a life..
Crowtail

Good cause if you would have coughed near me I was going to slap you senseless.
Skyheart

Oh maybe I will you know take after my uncle. •laughs• I mean unless you can find my perfect mate sooner.
Tanglewhisker

Yeah honestly that sounds like a much better plan. We’ll lead on I’ll let you be the patrol leader for once.
Sunheart

I’m sure I’m fine I already taken all the medicine you three have given me I just need some rest right? •lays his head down letting out another cough• Or maybe some water if you don’t mind.
Tigerfang

•nudges Cloudpaw• Should we head back Cloudpaw? I don’t want Featherwing and Crowtail to come looking for us..they already have enough going on..
Driftpaw
Oh all right. I won't embarrass you. *purrs softly and licks his head* I love you, darling. -Frecklenose

I know that. I really am sorry Crowtail. -Hushpool

*huffs in amusement* You were sweet for a little while at least. -Featherwing

I'm trying my best but like I said I wanna see who you connect with! -Bloodmoon

That's exciting! *perks up as they head out* -Milky
Love you more mama! •says before pausing• Mama…are you and Duskstorm a thing now? You been spending a lot of time with him recently I heard..and not Tanglewhisker.
Swamppaw

•curls up tighter• I know you are everyone is..I just want some rest right now..
Crowtail

Hey it can only last for so long right? If I was always nice where would the fun be? Speaking of fun! •grins• What are the odds me and Hushpool can convince those two new cats into sleeping with us. •chuckles at the idea.
Skyheart

Oh so that means I might aswell start sleeping around to see how I CONNECT. •purrs•
Tanglewhisker

•follows her• Let’s see how you do.
Sunheart
No honey. Duskstorm and I are just getting to know each other. We're friends. Tanglewhisker and I are still friends too. Cats have a habit of making relationships between toms and she-cats seem like something more serious than they actually are. They find it entertaining. But I promise if I like someone, I'll run it by you. Make sure you think they're good for me. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

All right. I promise we won't pick on your mate too much before we send him back to you. -Hushpool

*shakes his head* Leave them be. You two get around enough as is. -Featherwing

*snorts in amusement* Just remember to pull out so you don't start knocking up a bunch of she-cats then. -Bloodmoon

*nods and heads into the forest* I think I'm getting the hang of clan life. -Milky
*looks at her wearily* Okay if you say so. *says before stretching and looks a bit embarrassed as his stomach growls*
Swamppaw

*smiles from that and nods* Sounds good catch you later.
Crowtail

Oh come on you are no fun! *snorts*
Skyheart

Oh you dont want a bunch of littleTanglewhiskers running around? i think it would be entertaining.
Tanglewhisker

Good you ahve been with us for a bit now so id hope you were.
Sunheart
*purrs lightly* Let's get you something to eat. *starts toward the pile* -Frecklenose

*joins them* Why is he no fun? -Hushpool

Because I told him not to try seducing our new clan mates. -Featherwing

It would be a nightmare! One of you is annoying enough. *teases* -Bloodmoon

Do you think I'll get a clan name soon? -Milky
•purrs following her quickly•
Swamppaw

Oh please Hushpool influenced it! •nuzzles her head• right love? How was the grumpy cat?
Skyheart

Okay first off hurtful! Secondly big up the moss you lazy she cat.
Tanglewhisker

I’m sure you will honestly we just have to bring it up to Falconstar and Wrenflight now
Sunhsart
Pick out anything you like and have the first bite. My growing boy needs to eat. -Frecklenose

Well I was able to get a smile out of him. -Hushpool

All right all right! *grabs some moss* I think you'll be a great dad though. And I'll teach your kits all the bad stuff. *teases with a grin* -Bloodmoon

I wonder what my name will be. -Milky
*takes a shrew and takes a bite laying down happily* You know the growing boy you shoudl really be worried about is Blackpaw he came into my den with bite marks from Thunderpaw!
Drifttpaw

Well that is better than nothing. *purrs* My amazing mate so good with others.
Skyheart

Oh please dont if my kits learn anything from you it will be horrible for the whole camp! *says amused* Then again if you have kits ourself ill make sure to teach them even worse things.
Tanglewhisker

That is up for the leader to decide unless you have one yourself that you like. *purrs sniffing the air*
Sunheart
I heard. StarClan sake those two never stop fighting. -Frecklenose

I have a way with toms. -Hushpool

Yeah right! Like what? -Bloodmoon

Not really. -Milky
I know but Falconstar punishment is horrible to! *comments* Thudnerpaw has to treat all of his wounds personally! *wrinkles his nose at the thought*
Swamppaw

Mhmm and i have a way of keepign the toms away from you, and Fluffy dont make a dumb comment. *says quickly looking at him*
Skyheart

Well i dont know id have to wait till you show me what you teach my kits! *purrs* Then i can make something so much worse.
Tanglewhisker

Then the leader will pick the name. I wouldn't worry to much about it Milky.
Sunheart
And she has to tend to his every need too right? I'm sure she's not thrilled about that. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

I wasn't going to! -Featherwing

I was going to. *teases* -Hushpool

All right fair enough. Okay so we've got fresh moss. What else should we do? -Bloodmoon

*nods and scents the air* I think I smell shrew. *stalks after the scent* -Milky
Probably not actually definitely not. •pushes her the shrew•
Driftpaw

•nips her cheek• Of purse you were love I expect nothing less. So Fluffy what are you going to do today?
Skyheart

Ummm that’s a good question unless you know where any fresh herbs are to help the medicine cats not sure.
Tanglewhisker

•nods watChing her impressed•
Sunheart
*digs into her half of the prey* They definitely remind me of your uncle Blackpelt and his mate. It's a shame you never got to meet them. -Frecklenose

I honestly have no idea...I don't feel up to much. -Featherwing

I'm pretty useless with stuff like that I feel like. I don't really know what is what. -Bloodmoon

*returns with a shrew hanging between her jaws* Did I do well? -Milky