Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29251-29300 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Wait really? Why would we be trouble?! -Sweetbriar

Yep! Fish are my favorite, so I need you guys to start catching them asap. -Redshadow

*glances at Thunderpaw* Don't like water? -Blackpaw

Oh that tom is practically in love with me already. -Frecklenose

You two flirts being single at the same time is dangerous. *chuckles slightly before stalking a shrew* -Featherwing

*shakes her head* Not at all. It is a little embarrassing to admit that I had toys I used to stalk almost just like this, so I guess it gave me some practice. -Milky
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
We just weren't sure what Falconstar would look like with a mate! And you were so determined to make him yours that some cats thought he might loose a life in the process, *Purrs* ~ Falconstar

*flattens her ears, staring at the river* Can't say that I do. ~ Thunderpw

Well, good for you. Duskstorm is handsome, and respected. I think a lot of she-cats are sort of nervous to persue him. ~ Ambershade

*laughs, unexpectedly* Well, your toys served you well! I don't suppose you had any toys you could practice climbing on? ~ Falconstar
Well lucky him it didn't come to that. *purrs happily* It's been nice not having to do all that chasing anymore. Though cats have been more interested in the intimate details of our relationship now and that's been fairly embarrassing to deal with. -Sweetbriar

You'll never get used to it if you don't try. Come on. *sits on the bank* It's easy, swear. -Redshadow

Well I wouldn't say I'm pursuing him. I just got out of a relationship so I'm just looking to make some friends and have some fun for the time being. -Frecklenose

I actually did. I had this one tall tower that my owners put right in front of a window so I could look outside. -Milky
Oh please, you feed into it! You can always keep those details to yourself. ~ Berryfrost

If it's so easy then Blackpaw should go first. *sits down, stubborn* ~ Thunderpaw

So then Duskstorm is available, or he's available in the same way that Slightfeather is? ~ Ambershade

*nods to a tree (maybe even the one that Sweetbriar cornered him on)* Then let's see those skills next. ~ Falconstar
*blushes slightly* W-Well you know my siblings! They just keep pestering me until I tell them. -Sweetbriar

I can handle that. *still up tall, eager for a chance to show her up* -Blackpaw

All right then. Follow my lead. *watches the water carefully before striking out, easily hooking a trout* -Redshadow

Duskstorm is available in the sense that he is single. Whether or not he's interested in a relationship, that's a different story. He's a very...unique cat. You should get to know him. He's a lot of fun. -Frecklenose

*pads over to the tree and scales it quickly* At least I don't have to worry about this tipping over. -Milky
Sweet, you're allowed to have boundaries. And honestly, how does Falconstar feel about you sharing those details? ~ Falconstar

*watches Redshadow closely* ~ Thunderpaw

He seems unique, *purrs* *remembers she's supposed to be hunting and scents the air, locating a mouse* ~ Ambershade

*watches her* How high are you comfortable climbing? ~ Falconstar
I haven't told him. But I told them to keep their muzzles shut about it. *nuzzles her head against her* I told you, Berry, things just go awry when you aren't there to help me. -Sweetbriar

*kills the trout quickly before dropping it on the shore* Okay so key points of what I just did, be still so they don't see you moving. Don't take too long to strike, if you move slow you'll just chase them off. Aim a bit higher than where you see them because the water distorts their actual position. -Redshadow

*returns to where they split with a robin and two voles* -Creedstorm

*joins her shortly after with a mouse and squirrel* I guess our territories aren't so different when it comes to hunting, huh? -Frecklenose

Same forest so I guess I shouldn't have expected it to be any different. -Creedstorm

Umm. *stops half way up* Here. -Milky
They sure do! I heard you two had your first lovers spat over me. I'm honored, but also incredibly disappointed in you. *eyes her playfully* ~ Berryfrost

Got all of that, Blackpaw? ~ Thunderpaw

*returns with her mice* Do you think Featherwing is too old to keep up with us? ~ Ambershade

Good. Now make it to that branch. *nods to a few branches above her head* ~ Falconstar
*pouts slightly* Well to be fair he's my mate and I love him, but I love you too and you've been my best friend for much longer than he's been my mate. It was just like second nature for me to try and be there for you in your time of need. -Sweetbriar

Obviously. *eyes the water* What about you Thunderpaw? Think you can handle it? -Blackpaw

I heard that! *rejoins them with two rabbits* I may be old, but I'm still limber. -Featherwing

We're good to start heading back then. -Frecklenose

*looks up a bit nervously, but slowly climbs up, digging her claws into the bark* -Milky
*leans her head against her shoulder* How did the fight end? ~ Berryfrost

*hardens* I can handle anything. *moves to sit beside him and peers into the water, mindful of her shadow* *digs her claws into the soil, anxious* ~ Thunderpaw

*ducks he head, but smiles* *follows the patrol back to camp* How are your kits handling... Ivyfrost and Briarpaw, Featherwing? ~ Ambershade

You're doing great! ~ Falconstar
He lost his temper a bit and threatened to make me sleep in the apprentice den. But we made up the very next day. -Sweetbriar

*lashes out, missing a fish with a frustrated sigh* -Blackpaw

It may take some practice. -Redshadow

It's been hard. Cloudpaw and Driftpaw are just so young for something like this. Crowtail lost his sister and our daughter back to back, so it's hard for him too. I'm trying to keep everyone happy, but that's easier said than done when I'm still a wreck myself. -Featherwing

*stops on the branch he indicated* Is this good? -Milky
Threatened to make you sleep in the apprentice den?! ~ Berryfrost

*stares at the water, unmoving* ~ Thunderpaw

How's Pebblepaw handling it? ~ Ambershade

Perfect. You can come back down. ~ Falconstar
He was upset that I was questioning him because clan leader's word is final. He was already making me sleep in my own nest in the warriors den because he ended up getting sick too. He still has a clan leader complex that's for sure. *shakes her head in amusement* -Sweetbriar

*rests his tail on his shoulder* Hey. You okay? -Redshadow

He's able to distract himself a little bit with his work, though I don't know if that's a good thing. I'm checking in on all of them as often as I can to see how they are. -Featherwing

*quickly returns to the ground, breathing a sigh of relief* I've definitely never been that high before. -Milky
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
Katie sounds so happy he is dead haha

Hey I could have and I would have never have known! •noses her• I missed this.
Foxclaw

•watches his brother leave• Giess maybe next time..•looks around spotting Sunflowepaw•
Swamppaw

Cloudpaw! •says as she exits the den• Ready for some training?
Sunheart

I’m going to let you two have your chat..•says before backing up a bit and looking for Wrenflight•
Strongbreeze

Sounds great pick it out and we can start our feast.
Buckpaw

Yeah I wouldn’t mind keeping my mind busy with something..have anything in mind?
Driftpaw

•gets to his paws making sure not to wake the kits and makes his way to the elders den• Scorchgaze?
Flintstripe
I did too. *nuzzles him* It was so boring without you in here. -Bloodmoon

*pads over to him happily* Hey Swamppaw. *noses his shoulder lightly* How're you doing? -Sunflowerpaw

*Nudges him playfully as he joins him* Running away from the girl talk? -Wrenflight

*grabs the prey and nudges it to him* So anything exciting happening? -Pantherpaw

We could go for a walk? -Badgerpaw

*picks his head up tiredly* Hey son. -Scorchgaze
How could that be? Your parents are in here now! *purrs* And if they dont cause anything problems their are plenty of warriors who would.
Foxclaw

Im doing okay...i was going to share a meal with Blackpaw...But he is always busy nowadays.
Swamppaw

Well kinda..I just dont know what to say to Berryfrost right now with everything that has been going on..I just have to give her some time to herself.
Strongbreeze

No not really just kinda doing the same routines. Eat, sleep, train and what not.
Buckpaw

Yeah i guessi wouldn't mind that.
Driftpaw

*sits besides him and noses him* How are you doing?
Flintstirpe
Yeah, but you're my partner in crime! -Bloodmoon

He's taking his training really seriously especially since he was cooped up for a few days. *nuzzles his cheek* But you and I can share a meal! We hardly get to have any brother-sister time. -Sunflowerpaw

*pats his shoulder comfortingly with his tail* I'm sorry, Strongbreeze. But on the bright side she's healthy again. -Wrenflight

Not mooning over Sunflowerpaw yet? *teases* -Pantherpaw

Want to go now or are you hungry? -Badgerpaw

Honestly? Awful. I've had cats I love die in the past, but Tigerfang...he wasn't just my mate, he was my best friend. -Scorchgaze
Oh i know i am. *sits up finally* Well partner in crime wanna get into some crime?
Foxclaw

Yeah i know that...But still this happens alot recently..*says before smiling at her* Though i wouldn't mind some brother sister time. *purrs at her*
swamppaw

Yeah and im happy for that. *purrs* starclan i dont know what id do without her.
Strongbreeze

*cuffs her amused* Ofcourse not she is to busy mooning over me though. What about you? Any tom you are mooning over yet?
Buckpaw

Im up for whatever you decide you always know best.
Driftpaw

*noses his ear* Im sorry dad i know how much you loved him...Honestly i dont know what id do without Treetail if he were to pass away..but just know that we are all right here for you.
Flintstripe
Absolutely! What should we do? -Bloodmoon

We can share this vole Blackpaw left for you. *settles down with him* So how are you and Pebblepaw getting along? -Sunflowerpaw

Hey you'd have Darkmist and I here to help you along. -Wrenflight

No way! Ambershade has told me I should try making more friends though. -Pantherpaw

I'll catch you something fresh while we're out. *leads him out of camp* -Badgerpaw

Thank you son. You and the kits are doing all right aren't you? We're pretty sure the sickness is over, but I just wanted to be sure. -Scorchgaze
Well you are the master planner of our duo. *nuzzles her starting to make his way out*
Foxclaw

Yea we can. *says taking a bite* We are getting along i think, though i didnt really like his attitude at first but he seems better now.
Swamppaw

Yeah but it wouldn't be the same..you know what i mean?
Strongbreeze

*snorts* And how is that going any luck?
Buckpaw

*follows after him quickly sticking close* Id like that...though do you think its okay for us to go out just the two of us?
Driftpaw

*nods* Yeah they are fine thankfully so nothing from us. *purrs* Though it helped that i haven't let them out in the last few days.
Flintstripe
I AM happy Tigerfang is dead xD He basically tormented Misty after she had kits/lost her mate; and he is literally the worst father ever lol. But at least he made things interesting!

You know he's likely never gonig to loose that complex, right? What if the next fight is even bigger? ~ Berryfrost

I don't like water, *says slowly, stressing every word* ~ Thunderpaw

I hope being a medicine cats helps him mellow out. He's really a thorn in Pantherpaw's side. ~ Ambershade

You did good, *assures her* A bit wobbly, but that's to be expected. Now the only big assessment is of your fighting skill. ~ Falconstar

*looks at Sunflowerpaw, then Sunheart* You're finally taking me out today? ~ Cloudpaw
Hmm how about we go for a walk around the forest and see if we can spy on anyone? -Bloodmoon

That's good. I think you guys will make a good team. -Sunflowerpaw

Of course not. I'm just saying we'd be here for you. -Wrenflight

I think I suck at it. I wanted to get to know Creedstorm, but Ambershade told me to keep my distance from her for the time being. -Pantherpaw

I'm sure our mentors will understand. *noses his ear as he leads him into the forest* -Badgerpaw

That's a smart plan. I bet they're just itching with boredom. *smiles slightly* -Scorchgaze

I don't think that'll happen. This was our first fight since we've been together and I already have a better idea on how to handle him because of it. I'm slowly but surely becoming a Falconstar expert. *purrs softly* -Sweetbriar

All right then, we'll just take kitten steps. You got close to the edge so that's enough for today. Why don't you go sit back there and you can watch me show Blackpaw how to do it. -Redshadow

They certainly go head to head those two. Maybe now that they're on different paths they won't be at each other's throats. -Featherwing

*tosses her prey on the pile when they return to camp* Nice work everyone. *pads into the warriors den and over to Duskstorm's nest* Hey lazy bones, *nudges him lightly with her paw* there's fresh prey on the pile if you want to share something. -Frecklenose

Thanks for the invite. *grabs a mouse and looks around for Slightfeather* -Creedstorm

*looks a bit nervous again* So how will we be doing that? -Milky
Oh are you hoping to catch someone in a horrible act? Or maybe something more? •nudges her lightly•
Foxclaw

Yeah I think so aswell speaking of teams..so what’s up with you and Buckpaw?
Swamppaw

Yeah I know and I appreciate it. •cuffs him• So new deputy how have you been doing?
Strongbreeze

Eh friends are over rated I think. •says amused• But I feel like Ambershade was thinking of you making friends with cats our age.
Buckpaw

Yea I hope so..so where are we heading?
Driftpaw

You have no clue…you know they keep asking about you if you want I can bring them over maybe that willl help cheer you up?
Flintstripe

•sits watching the camp•
Skyheart

•nods• Uh yeah I wanted to give you a few days to grieve..but if you are up for it we can head out for some training.
Sunheart
I just wanna be nosy! *purrs lightly* Unless you'd rather I go try and make friends with Creedstorm. -Bloodmoon

We're just friends. *pokes at the prey slightly before taking a bite* I told him I had feelings for him, but it didn't go anywhere. -Sunflowerpaw

Not too bad. Ambershade hates me now because I don't return her feelings for me. -Wrenflight

Hey a friend is a friend! -Pantherpaw

Just on a walk. Admiring the scenery. -Badgerpaw

Some family time sounds nice. I'll go with you though. Being in this den can be a little overwhelming for me sometimes. -Scorchgaze

Hey handsome. *pads over to him* What are you up to? -Hushpool
Nah let’s just be nosy I don’t know how friendly Creedstorm will be after your parents harassed her.
Foxclaw

Oh really friends who share a nest every night? •raises an eye•
Swamppaw

Oh nice nice and why did you turn her down finally realize how madly in love you are with Shiverwind? •let’s put a small laugh•
Strongbreeze

Fair enough well who are you thinking of making friends with?
Buckpaw

Yeah fair enough. •says getting up and waiting for him• Are you sure you are okay dad?
Flintstripe

Oh just watching, •says before turning to her• How are you doing?
Skyheart
I guess that's fair. *starts out of camp* So I heard that your sister is pissed at Wrenflight because he turned her down. Think she'd be interested in Tanglewhisker? -Bloodmoon

*shrugs slightly* Well I like being close to him, but he doesn't feel the same way as I do. -Sunflowerpaw

*rolls his eyes* Why does everyone keep saying that? Shiver and I are not in love. -Wrenflight

I beat Ambershade at her own game! She said I needed to make friends with one cat and I picked her. -Pantherpaw

*nods as he follows him out* I'll be all right. I just have to remember that Tigerfang is in a better place. He's at peace. -Scorchgaze

All right. It kind of blows having everyone so down around here. -Hushpool
•thinks for a moment and shrugs• I mean it could happen that’s if they are interested in each other…
Foxclaw

And how does that make you feel? •says watching her•
Swamppaw

Oh I’m only pestering you! •purrs• It’s whatever you know don’t get to upset over it.
Strongbreeze

Oh nice! Bet she didn’t expect that one.
Buckpaw

•purrs gently as they reach the nursery• Well have at em dad.
Flintstripe

•blinks awake seeing them• Scorchgaze!
Flamekit

Yeah all of our friends are either depresssed or well not around..how are you doing with your bestie being gone?
Skyhesrt
Well if anyone should be, it should be you! Where is he right now, anyway? ~ Berryfrost

*tail flicks, frustrated, but steps back without protest* *watches Blackpaw closely* ~ Thunderpaw

Hopefully. I want her as focused as possible! *smiles at Creedstorm* No problem. You're a really good hunter! ~ Ambershade

*groans, rolling over* Mhm. Is it dawn yet? ~ Duskstorm

Well, how else would I best assess your skill than to fight you myself? *grins* ~ Falconstar

*snorts* You weren't taking me out before my sister died, either. You've spent all your time with the new cat. *glares at him, challengingly* ~ Cloudpaw
I'm just thinking of options. He's kind of seemed down about he and Frecklenose cutting off their little thing, so I don't want him to dwell on it. -Bloodmoon

Not great, but I can't force him to like me. So I just have to accept that we're friends. -Sunflowerpaw

I know I know. It's just what everyone says. -Wrenflight

Nope! And I actually like talking to her. She's not annoying like some of our denmates. -Pantherpaw

Grandpa! *hurries to his paws* -Ivorykit

Hey boys. StarClan you're both getting so big. *purrs lightly* -Scorchgaze

He told me the other night he was planning on giving Milky an assessment so I think he took her out this morning. I hope he doesn't intimidate her out of her skin. -Sweetbriar

*makes a few more failed attempts before finally pulling out a fish* -Blackpaw

Well done. Fishing definitely takes patience. -Redshadow

Thanks. I've worked on perfecting it so my hunting would be on par with my fighting. -Creedstorm

It's past dawn you lump. *huffs in amusement* Do you fill your nest with feathers or something? You struggle so much with getting up. -Frecklenose

Ah I was afraid of that. All right well remember I wasn't born into this, so don't break anything. -Milky
*rubs his head against hers* Thoughtful of you but do you really think my sister would be the best choice? *says amused*
Foxclaw

Thats true..Well all i can tell you is to keep trying i guess right? Im sure eventually he has to return the feelings.
Swamppaw

Whatever well deputy anything for me to do?
Strongbreeze

Really? I guess she isn't to much older then we are...My mentor is soooo old. *chuckles* Duskstorm isn't even out of his nest yet.
Buckpaw

*purrs rubbing against him* We missed you!
Flamekit

*winces slightly from her response* Okay fair...but that doesnt mean i cant take you out now does it?
Sunheart
I have no idea honestly. *noses his cheek* -Bloodmoon

I guess so. *purrs and nuzzles her head against him* Thanks for the encouragement. -Sunflowerpaw

No you be here for your mate. You two take some time off. -Wrenflight

Oh whatever he isn't that old. *laughs* He'd probably cuff you if he heard you say that. -Pantherpaw

I missed you both too. -Scorchgaze

Grandpa you should share breakfast with us! -Ivorykit
Well shall we go be nosy like you wanted to now? *grins*
Foxclaw

Its no problem im your brother right? Gotta look after my sister. *noses her back* How are you doing with..well mom and dad splitting?
Swamppaw

Oh..okay..*says shuffling a bit* Is their anything you want me to do around camp maybe?
Strongbreeze

Well thanks starclan he didn't hear me then. *purrs taking the prey and taking a bite*
Buckpaw

Yea wanna share a meal with us?
Flamekit

*sits down besides Treetail with a sigh watching the kits and Scorchgaze*
Flintstripe
Oh absolutely. I wonder who we can spy on. *heads out into the forest* -Bloodmoon

Okay. *leans her head on his shoulder* They haven't argued which is good. I just want them to be happy. -Sunflowerpaw

You know you can join a patrol if you want to get out for a while. -Wrenflight

I think he's a cool mentor. -Pantherpaw

Of course boys. -Scorchgaze

*hurries over to the pile happily* -Ivorykit

You okay? -Treetail
Wonder who is out that is the real question. *says sniffing the air seeing if he could scent anyone*
Foxclaw

Yeah..me aswell..I dont really like how she keeps flirting with other cats though..*says awkwardly* Like she did with Tanglewhisker and now doing with Duskstorm.
Swamppaw

Nah im fine ill stay in camp like you want me to. *says stretching* Deputys orders right?
Strongbreeze

He really is trust me i think he might be cooler than yours.
Buckpaw

*follows them* What do you want to eat?
Flamekit

*nods* Yeah im just worried about him...
Flintstripe
I know I saw your dad take my sister and Blackpaw out. -Bloodmoon

That's just because you're a Mama's boy. *purrs in amusement before shrugging* I just want them to do what makes them happy. Rather that than them being miserable right? -Sunflowerpaw

I'm just trying to do whatever might be best for you. -Wrenflight

No way! Ambershade is awesome. -Pantherpaw

You pick. *lays down by the pile* -Scorchgaze

How about a robin? -Ivorykit

He's taking Tigerfang's passing pretty hard I'd assume? -Treetail
My dad? *says confused for a moment and blinks* Oh Redshadow. Yeah he has been taking Blackpaw and Thunderpaw out recently*
Foxclaw

Oh shush you fond over dad just as much as i do with mama! *laughs* Dont act like you are any better and i want her to be happy to but still it just bugs me a little bit..you weren't here when i was she spent alot of time with Tanglewhisker it almost seemed like she forgot i existed for a moment..*paws at a pebble gently as he says it*
Swamppaw

And that is why you are my best friend. Always looking out for me.
Strongbreeze

Well yeah but im just saying Duskstorm is more awsome!
Buckpaw

I like robin lets go with that! *says before pouncing on Scorchgaze* Grandpa it was horrible being stuck in the nursery.
Flamekit

He acts like he is okay but i know he isn't..
Flintstripe

*nudges his mate* Hun did you hear me? How are you doing with your bestie gone?
Skyheart
*nudges him playfully* Who else would I call your dad?! -Bloodmoon

I could understand that. Daddy seemed kind of distant right after they split too. I guess they just needed some time for themselves. They seemed really unhappy in the last couple of moons they were together, arguing a lot and everything. -Sunflowerpaw

Of course. *nudges him lightly* Well you can help me check around the cave and make sure there's no cracks or gaps. -Wrenflight

Hmm I don't know about that. -Pantherpaw

I'm sure. Your boys have too much energy to be cooped up. *purrs lightly* But it kept you safe and that's what's important. -Scorchgaze

Do you think there's anything we can do for him? -Treetail

Sorry I'm just a little spacey today. It's...weird. It just makes me realize how old everyone is getting my age. -Hushpool
Falconstar is a professional! I'm sure he wouldn't... intentionally intimidate her. I've noticed that she spends a lot of time with Sunheart. I don't suppose you know if anything is going on between them? ~ Berryfrost

Let me try again, *says immediately* *scoots towards the edge again, staring down at the water* ~ Thunderpaw

*hesitates, then says* Maybe you could join the apprentices for a battle session sometime... as long as Falconstar approves. A lot of them are really curious about you, anyway. ~ Ambershade

It's too early for you to talk so much, *mumbles* *wraps his paws around her neck and pulls her into his nest* See? It's comfy. ~ Duskstorm

*purrs* I won't break anything. Promise. *begins towards the training hollow* We'll start with the basic moves. Things apprentices learn their first two moons of training. ~ Falconstar

I guess not. What are we doing today? ~ Cloudpaw
Oh I didn't think he'd do it intentionally. *laughs before shaking her head* I have no idea. At least from what Wren told me he mainly pushed Sunheart to show Milky around just to help distract him from arguing with Freckle. -Sweetbriar

Take your time. *reassures her* If you're too tense this may be difficult for you. -Redshadow

Curious about me? Why? -Creedstorm

I should cuff you for that comment. *purrs in amusement* But you're right, your nest is very comfy. Think you'd notice if I swapped our nests while you were out? -Frecklenose

*nods as she follows him* So do you all use these fighting skills very often? -Milky
Oh, well, that makes sense! For all of his faults Sunheart is a good warrior, so I wonder how her assessment is going? ~ Berryfrost

I can do it, *says stubbornly* *watches the water intensely, digging her claws into the dirt* ~ Thunderpaw

You're the former leader of our biggest rival, *purrs* Wouldn't you be a little curious? ~ Ambershade

Oh absolutely. *closes his eyes again, groggy, and pulls her up against him* *nuzzles her neck* Mhm. You smell nice. ~ Duskstorm

Not as much as you might be worried. *stops in the hollow* Ideally, you never have to use these skills. But if battle is unavoidable, then you need to be able to protect your life and your Clanmates lives. ~ Falconstar
Well nevermind that let’s see if we can stalk down your sister.
Foxclaw

Guess that’s why mama came here. •sighs• Well I’m sure you want to stick like a tick to Buckpaw and I have to head back to the den talk to you later?
Swamppaw

Sure sounds like a good plan!
Strongbreeze

Oh whatever. -“lays on his side• I just hope that lazy lump doesn’t sleep all day.
Buckpaw

Yeah I guess so. •says before taking the robin from Ivorykit•
Flamekit

I don’t know…unless you can bring back the dead.
Flintstripe

Understandable love. •noses her• though just so you know you don’t even look a tad bit old to me.
Skyheart

I guess not. What are we doing today? ~ Cloudpaw
Hopefully well. She seems sweet so I'd hate for her to struggle so much with our lifestyle. -Sweetbriar

*watches for a moment before moving to her other side* We'll have to see who's fish is bigger. -Blackpaw

*nods slightly* I suppose that's a fair point. What are the names of the apprentices? I suppose I should get to know everyone's names. -Creedstorm

You flatter me. *brushes her tail over his flank* Am I going to be roped into being your cuddle buddy? -Frecklenose

*nods in understanding* When was the last battle you had? -Milky

Sounds good to me. *sniffs around for her scent* She's been such a brat lately. -Bloodmoon

*bumps him playfully before nosing his cheek* I'll catch up with you later. Maybe you, Blackpaw and I can all share something this evening. -Sunflowerpaw

*heads outside the cave* Thank StarClan new leaf is coming. -Wrenflight

We could go wake him up later. Pounce on him. *laughs* -Pantherpaw

Are you excited for your apprentice ceremony? -Scorchgaze

If I could you know I would have used that already. -Treetail

*purrs lovingly* Thank you. Back at you, handsome. -Hushpool
I don't remember the last time a kittypet joined the Clan! ~ Berryfrost

*snorts* Mine will be, obviously. *notices a minnow and tenses, prepared to strike, when suddenly the slope gives out from beneath her and plunges her into the river* ~ Thunderpaw

My apprentice is Pantherpaw, *brightens* She has two brothers, Buckpaw and Badgerpaw. Then there's Crowtail and Featherwing's litter, Pebblepaw, Cloudpaw, and Driftpaw. Then there's Frecklenose's litter, Sunflowerpaw, Blackpaw, and Swamppaw. ~ Amberpaw

Do you wanna be? My nest is soft. ~ Duskstorm

It was moons ago; back when Frecklenose, Sweetbriar, Wrenflight and Flintstripe were still apprentices. ~ Falconstar
How about some hunting I want to see how well you do. •says simply• Do you want to take anyone out with you?
Sunheart

•makes his way out of the warriors den over hearing Frecklenose and Duskstorms flirting•
Tanglewhisker

Yeah I’d like that. Have fun sis.
Swamppaw

Well if you got held back from being a warrior wouldn’t you?
Foxclaw

I know now we can all be warm and full of prey!
Strongbreeze

Yeah I’d skip on that idea he seems like a terror to wake up.
Buckpaw

Are we going to be made apprentices soon!? •stops eating and looks at him•
Flamekit

I know you would have..
Flintstripe

Well love what do you want to do today I’m here to cheer you up.
Skyheart
Must have been way before I was born. *grooms her shoulders* So now I think we should start planning our girls day. We need a pick me up. -Sweetbriar

*Grabs her scruff between his teeth as she starts loosing her footing, doing his best with his still tender shoulder to haul her out of the water* -Blackpaw

*reaches out after him and pulls them both back away from the water* Thunderpaw are you all right? -Redshadow

*nods slightly, committing their names to memory* Pantherpaw, Buckpaw and Badgerpaw: those are all certainly strong names. Who's kits are they? -Creedstorm

Mmm I'm tempted, but you might be a snorer. *teases* -Frecklenose

*gazes around the hollow* I take it that must have been a long time ago. Frecklenose does have kits that I've met. They're very sweet. Do you and your mate have kits? -Milky
Hey. *follows his son out with a yawn* Starclan I feel old. -Darkmist

You too. -Sunflowerpaw

Well yes but she was being a pain before then. Everytime I'd visit you guys at the new camp she'd ignore me. -Bloodmoon

And start fishing again. I've missed fish. -Wrenflight

That's nice though. You won't get dragged out for dawn patrols. -Pantherpaw

I'm sure any day soon. -Scorchgaze

*huffs and rests his chin on her shoulder* Maybe you and your siblings could spend a family day with him. -Treetail

Maybe we could take a stroll to the top of the cave. -Hushpool
*wrinkles her nose* Not really. Driftpaw and Badgerpaw are out. Briarpaw is dead. And I don't want to be near Buckpaw and Sunflowerpaw. ~ Cloudpaw

Just me and you? Or did you want to invite others? *purrs* We could always play truth or dare again! ~ Berryfrost

Get me out, get me out! *cries, kicking her legs out of the water* *slumps on the bank, shivering and panting* ~ Thunderpaw

*purrs* Who else, but Hushpool and Skyheart's? Oh, and they have another daughter who was held back. Thunderpaw. ~ Ambershade

Only one way to find out for sure, right? *nuzzles her neck* ~ Duskstorm

Alright, show me your go-to battle stance. ~ Falconstar
You had too much fun with that game. *laughs* Well who would you want to bring? We could always invite Freckle. -Sweetbriar

*helps Redshadow to groom her fur the opposite way to warm her* Maybe no more fishing at least until the weather warms up. -Blackpaw

*clicks her tongue in distaste, her mood immediately souring* Hushpool and Skyheart. *rolls her eyes* StarClan willing their kits are better than they are. -Creedstorm

*purrs softly at his nuzzle* All right all right. I'll be your cuddle buddy. But you know you can't cuddle all day right? You do have an apprentice after all. -Frecklenose

*looks a bit surprised by his disregard for the question, but falls into position**tenses her muscles just slightly so she'd be ready to spring into action as Sunheart and Wrenflight had told her* -Milky
Frecklenose is good, I'm sure she would appreciate some girl time. Shiverwind could be an option. Ambershade is young but she's sweet! ..... Creedstorm? ~ Berryfrost

*shakes them off of her* I'm fine" *says fiercely* ~ Thunderpaw

Pantherpaw certainly is, *says defensively* ~ Ambershade

He's probably snugging your daughter right now, *mumbles, puling her closer* Let it happen. ~ Duskstorm

*begins circling her, mask in place* ~ Falconstar