Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29601-29650 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Who knew you were so full of flattery. By all means continue. I like having my ego and my back stroked at the same time. -Badgerpaw

I'll pass. You two have fun with your insanity. -Featherwing

Such a shame. Looks like it's just you and me big guy. *wraps her paws around his neck and kisses him eagerly* -Hushpool

*looks nervous at that concept* Thanks for the not so subtle reminder to pull out. I am not ready to be a dad. -Wrenflight

*stands quickly* I'm glad both your leader and deputy are so kind. I don't get nervous talking to them. -Milky

You don't have to apologize. You know you can be honest with me about whatever you're feeling. You're not upset with ma are you? You seemed kind of unsure about her being around other toms. -Blackpaw

Let's tell him! I bet he'll be excited. -Bloodmoon
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
I bet you do. *says moving his paws lower to his sides*
Driftpaw

*sticks his tongue out at him before moving it back to his mate* MHmm what a shame but having me to yourself is like a dream. *teases* But i think we should get started before someone else shows up. *says slowly pushing into her while moving his paws to her neck*
Skyheart

Oh not so sure of things now Wren what happened to that confidence?
Flintstripe

*nods making his way out* Well they can be a little rough sometimes if you aren't on their good side.
Sunheart

Im fine with ma..But yea i dont like her seeing those other toms..
Swamppaw

Gotta find this old tom first. *says amused geting up*
Foxclaw
*flexes his muscles as he moves his paws* -Badgerpaw

*hooks her hind legs around his* That's it love. Give it all to me. -Hushpool

Confidence in my abilities as deputy is one thing. The topic of being a father is another entirely. -Wrenflight

I wouldn't have guessed that, but I know I don't want to ever be on anyone's bad side here. -Milky

Well she'll probably find someone to be with at some point you know. Ma is younger than pa. -Blackpaw

I'd bet he's with Mistybreeze in the elders den. -Bloodmoon
*stops after a bit longer and lays on top of him* All good?
Driftpaw

*squeezes her neck toyingly before going at it licking her muzzle as he thrust forward*
Skyheart

How so its like taking care of the clan but more personal.
Flintstripe

*chuckles* im sure you never will. *says spotting Wrenflight*
Sunheart

Yea yea i know i know..I just dont want her to move on and start a new family i guess..
Swamppaw

*nudges Sunflowerpaw* Well what do you wanna do now?
Buckpaw

Yea probably..*starts to make his way* Redshadow are you in here?
Foxclaw
My back feels much better. And you only worked me up a little bit. *teases* -Badgerpaw

*moans and pulls him in deeper* So big! -Hushpool

And if something goes wrong it's all the more personal. -Wrenflight

Hopefully. *laughs a bit as they pad over to him* -Milky

Milky, Sunheart what can I do for you? -Wrenflight

Oh....yeah I didn't think about the idea of her having more kits. -Blackpaw

Everyone else is back from their training and stuff. Maybe we should all hang out? We could play a game. -Sunflowerpaw

*joins them outside the den* Hey lovebirds what's up? -Redshadow
Oh mmyyyy bad. *says lazily* You liked it so dont complain.
Driftpaw

*moves his paws down her body biting onto her shoulder pushing on as he gets close*
Skyheart

*nods and looks over at the two cats*
Flintstripe

We were wondering if you had a patrol for us.
Sunheart

*nods* Exactly..what if she starts a new family and spends less time with us?
Swamppaw

Sure who do you think would want to play?
Buckpaw

Oh we got some good news we think you would like! And no we are not having kits. *teases*
Foxclaw
My bossy little bunny. -Badgerpaw

*drags her claws up his back and grips him tight as she finishes* I love you Skyheart! -Hushpool

The afternoon hunting patrol could use a couple more paws. I've got Sweetbriar, Creedstorm and Duskstorm on it already. -Wrenflight

I don't think ma would ever do that. She's literally obsessed with you. -Blackpaw

Well we could try getting all the other apprentices involved. -Sunflowerpaw

Thank goodness. I'm no where near ready to be a grandpa. -Redshadow

We talked to Wrenflight and it's almost time for you to give Sunheart his punishment. -Bloodmoon

*perks up at this* About time! -Redshadow
Mhmm! Ill be the so bossy you will never beleive it! *laughs*
Driftpaw

*moans into her shoulder as he finsihes* Starclan i love you..*nosses her happily*
Skyheart

*nods* We can tag along then.
Sunheart

For now but i wont always be her favorite forever. *finishes sorting the herbs*
Swamppaw

What are we going to do though? Play moss ball like kits? *says amused*
Buckpaw

Thought you would like the news. *chuckles* Though not sure how soon Wrenflight said he was going to talk to Falconstar.
Foxlaw
Should I be nervous about what you'll boss me around to do? -Badgerpaw

You know you're the best thing that ever happened to me. *purrs and kisses him softly* -Hushpool

*returns to camp and pads over to his mate* You'll never guess who I ran into. *rolls his eyes* -Featherwing

Looks like they're getting ready to leave now. -Wrenflight

Thank for Wrenflight. *looks to Sunheart* Ready? -Milky

*scoffs* Of course that's your concern. *shakes his head in amusement* Such a mama's boy. -Blackpaw

Well not that, but I'm sure we could think of something fun to do. *nudges him playfully* -Sunflowerpaw

I hope real soon. *flexes his claws* I've been thinking about this for too long. I need to put it into action. -Redshadow
I’d hope not! Plus I’d only make you do things I know you can do.
Driftpaw

•lays ontop of her purring loudly• I can say the same thing about you..I don’t know what I would be doing without you.
Skyheart

•perks up• Your back! And honestly we both can assume we already know who. •says amused• how was your time out?
Crowtail

•nods making his way over with Milky• Mind if we join?
Sunheart

•scoffs and gets up• well what do you wanna do now I’ll let you decide
Swamppaw

•gets up• well let’s go gather some cats then.
Buckpaw

Whatcha going to do? •says curiously•
Foxclaw
Oh yeah like what? Enlighten me bunny. -Badgerpaw

Living a much more boring life. We make things exciting around this camp. -Hushpool

Really nice. I walked until I needed a rest then I just relaxed in the sun. I got to clear my head. It was so peaceful without all the action of camp. -Featherwing

Of course not. More paws is always better. -Sweetbriar

Think that was too bold of me putting Sunheart on patrol with Duskstorm? -Wrenflight

Wanna go see what Sunflowerpaw is up to? -Blackpaw

I think I saw both my brothers in the medicine cat den so I'll go get them. -Sunflowerpaw

Mental and physical revenge. -Redshadow
Well ill make you make our nest every day! And get us first meal!
Driftpaw

That is just facts aswell. *says amused before sitting up and grooming his fur*
Skyheart

Well thats nice glad you got time to yourself. *purrs* Though let me tell you leaving me with those two was torture! And our son snuck out of camp with Badgerpaw again.
Crowtail

*nods* Off we go then.
Sunheart

Maybe a little brave. *laughs* But im sure it will be fine.
Flintstripe

Sure lead the way.
Swamppaw

Okay ill go find my sister and Badgerpaw then.
Buckpaw

*raises an eye* Intresting...Are you going to give us a little more information or just keep it a surprise?
Foxclaw
Done. I like taking care of you. -Badgerpaw

A couple more perfect than us doesn't exist. *stretches* And our kits are perfect too. -Hushpool

Oh I'm sorry love. I'm sure they pestered you non-stop. But again? Starclan sake I hope you talked to him. It's not save for them to be out alone. -Featherwing

So who is that? *asks quietly motioning her tail at Creedstorm* -Milky

I'm sure. So any idea what's going on with Duskstorm and Freckle? -Wrenflight

*hurries over to the den* Hi guys! -Sunflowerpaw

We were just coming to find you. -Blackpaw

Perfect. Come on. Buckpaw and I are gathering everyone up to hang out. -Sunflowerpaw

*lounges outside the den* -Pantherpaw

Nope. *grins* Don't want to spoil it. -Redshadow
*rolls off him and besides him* All settled then!
Driftpaw

No one can be better than us and obviously our kits would be perfect aswell.
Skyheart

*nods* I know! I haven't spoken to him yet..I think Hushpool and Skyheart did.
Crowtail

Thats...Creedstorm she used to be a clan leader of a clan that doesnt exist anymore.
Sunheart

*shakes his head* Im just assuming its just another one of her flings.
Flintstripe

*looks at his brother a little unsure but shrugs* Oh okay.
Swamppaw

*makes his way over to Pantherpaw* Have you seen Badgerpaw at all and d o you wanna do something with the other apprentices?
Buckpaw

Aww fine sorry love you cant get any insight it looks like. *bumps her*
Foxclaw
You're so cute. *licks his cheek* -Badgerpaw

Even though they cause trouble like their daddy. *bumps him playfully* -Hushpool

*gives him a look* Hushpool and Skyheart? And you trust them to give the boys advice? -Featherwing

It makes sense she's not from your clan. She seems much colder. -Milky

Starclan help us. I didn't expect her to start pouncing on single toms left and right. -Wrenflight

You okay? -Blackpaw

He's cuddling up with his boyfriend in the den. *stands with a stretch* But yeah I'm up for some fun. -Pantherpaw

What a bummer! Not even the smallest hint Redshadow? -Bloodmoon

Not even a bit. I want you to see it in action. -Redshadow
Tell me more! *purrs*
Driftpaw

Hey you cant put all the blame on me you know!
Skyheart

*blinks* Yeah you make a good point...I guess we will have to talk to him later then.
Crowtail

I mean falling from clan leader to normal cat does that i guess.
Sunheart

Your telling me! She has the highest body count of all of us. *snorts*
Flintstripe

Yeah im fine its just Buckpaw you know?
Swamppaw

*wrinkles his nose before calling into the den* Hey Badgerpaw come on out with your little BUNNY we are all hanging out. *says before looking back at Pantherpaw* Do you think Pebblepaw and them would want to hang out with us after well you know.
Buckpaw

Keeping you on your paws Bloodmoon. *purrs* Well im sure its bound to be soon though.
Foxclaw
You were the one that fooled around as an apprentice so I absolutely can. *shoots him a grin as she starts back to camp* -Hushpool

Did he at least say why they snuck out? -Featherwing

How does someone become a leader? -Milky

Jealous, Flint? *cuffs them as she walks up from behind* I only have the highest count by one. Wren does even have a count so that's not a fair comparison. *stretches out beside them* And your mate has the highest count since he's at three. -Frecklenose

I know. If he messes with you I'll cuff some sense into him. -Blackpaw

*huffs* We're being summoned. I'll compliment you more later. *nudges him before standing with a stretch* -Badgerpaw

Maybe? He's not so much of an ass now so I don't mind hanging around him. -Pantherpaw

Let's hope. So what have you two troublemakers been getting up to? -Redshadow
Okay but still you cant put all of it on me i mean i bet you were picking on other kits when you were a kit!
Skyheart

Well they said they were doing some private training lessons for Driftpaw. *rolls his eyes* And Skyheart and Hushpool gave me the dumbest look when they said that.
Crowtial

Yea yea i know he does dont need to remind me, and ofcourse im not jealous. *says bumping her as she passses by*
Flintstripe

Well they have to be selected as deputy and when the leader passes away they become the leader.
SUnheart

I know you will you always do.
Swamppaw

*grumbles as he gets up* Guess we are. *stretches with him and waits for him to lead the way*
Driftpaw

Im pretty sure their sister still hates us. *says waiting for the others*
Buckpaw

Well we had a date today then we shared a rabbit and this one stole most of my half!
Foxclaw
I was too busy dealing with my father for things like that. Unfortunately. -Hushpool

Yeah sounds like we might need to gave a talk with him then. You remember how my private training with Skyheart went. -Featherwing

Oh I don't know if I believe you. I heard you and your mate wanted another hot tom to have fun with. -Frecklenose

Really Flint? -Wrenflight

All right here seems like a good spot. I smell plenty of prey. Let's split up. -Sweetbriar

I'd be a crappy brother if I didn't. -Blackpaw

Come on slow pokes! -Sunflowerpaw

*nips his ear lightly as he passes him on the way out* -Badgerpaw

Correction, she hates you and Sunflowerpaw. -Pantherpaw

Not my fault he eats so slow. -Bloodmoon
Awww im sorry love. *noses her* Well on the bright side you got to make up for lost time later on you know.
Skyheart

Oh yeah i know and if Badgerpaw is anything like his father well...
Crowtail

*cuffs her quickly* Who told you that!?
Flintstripe

*nods* Ill go with Milky.
Sunheart

You sure would. *laughs picking up his pace to reach the group*
Swamppaw

*purrs following quickly* Wonder what everyone wants to do.
Driftpaw

Okay fair but she doesnt want anything to do with our family is what she said.
Buckpaw

I like to enjoy my meals unlike someone.
Foxclaw
Oh yeah messing with Fluffy and Crowtail is great! The most fun ever. *grins* -Hushpool

Trouble. Starclan willing Driftpaw is focusing on his training. -Featherwing

Probably the same big mouth that told you about Shiverwind and I. -Wrenflight

Whats going on with you and Shiverwind? -Frecklenose

*splits off from the rest of the group* What should we go for? -Milky

I like how Badgerpaw and I get lumped in with your drama. -Pantherpaw

*joins them* So what are we doing? -Badgerpaw

*chuckles* Sounds like mate life is treating you two well. And you're definitely not having kits yet right? -Redshadow
Sure is. Though eventually they will be tired of us wont they? *snickers*
Skyheart

I hope so! If he isnt im going to cuff him over the head.
Crowtail

*grumbles looking towards the nursery and looks at his sister* Wren got head for the first time from Shiverwind.
Flintstripe

What do you think? What sounds good?
Sunheart

Like i said its not my fault they just assume things!
Buckpaw

*makes his way to the group* Yea whats going on?
Driftpaw

*sits down quietly besides his brother*
Swamppaw

No no we aren't having kits don't worry! *says rolling his eyes* Just tell him Bloodmoon otherwise he will never beleive us.
Foxclaw
Yeah right. They love us and they know it. We keep their lives interesting. *leads the way back* -Hushpool

We'll let him have his fun for now but we'll talk to him this evening. -Featherwing

Wow look at our virgin brother taking steps. -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes* You guys make my virginity such a big deal. There are plenty of cats that stay virgins much longer than me you know. -Wrenflight

I think I can smell a robin. -Milky

Well we could play truth or dare? *looks to Buckpaw* What do you think? -Pantherpaw

Yep no kits. I don't want to ruin my best years as a warrior all fat and stuck in camp. *wrinkles her nose* -Bloodmoon
*follows happily* Starclan i love you and your amazing schemes, Well what do you want to do when we get back?
Skyheart

Well i guess we know why they call him Fluffy Jr now. *says amsued*
Crowtail

Thats what im saying Freckle! You should have seen his face when i mentioned kits.
Flintstripe

*nods* Go For it.
Sunheart

Im down.
Buckpaw

Sounds harmless. *pips in*
Driftpaw

Me and her both i cant be worried about kits yet im way to young!
Foxclaw
Mess with them some more. It's my favorite activity after spending time with you and the kits. -Hushpool

*huffs* I don't know how I feel about that comparison. -Featherwing

Oh come on Wren you'd make a great dad. -Frecklenose

I don't know if I even want kits let alone when and with who I'd have them! Seriously you guys are freaking me out with this kit talk. -Wrenflight

*drops into her crouch and follows the scent carefully* -Milky

I'm good with that. -Blackpaw

All right then let's play! *pads back to the apprentice den but casts a look at her brother and Driftpaw first* No cuddling. We're only playing in here so the warriors don't get nosy about our game. -Pantherpaw

Whatever Pantherpaw. -Badgerpaw

That's a good way to think you two. -Redshadow
*makes his way into camp looking around spotting the pair* Looks like they are already stuck together agian.
Skyheart

Thats what im saying! But least Badgerpaw cares about him. *sighs* THis is to complicated.
Crowtail

See look at him squirm now. *laughs*
Flintstripe

*watches her carefully*
Sunheart

Yea yea we wont dont worry. *says laying down in his nest*
Driftpaw

*goes and lays in his nest*
Buckpaw

*sits besides his brother*
Swamppaw

Mhm! So...how is Mistybreeze doing?
Foxclaw
Of course they are. Let's go ruin their peace. -Hushpool

I just don't like Hushpool and Skyheart having the satisfaction of the whole thing. -Featherwing

Satisfaction of what boys? *joins them* -Hushpool

So shy. *teases* -Frecklenose

You guys suck. -Wrenflight

*pounces and kills the bird cleanly* How was that? -Milky

So who wants to start? -Sunflowerpaw

She's having a hard time with this adjustment. Being stuck in camp is stressing her out to say the least. -Redshadow
Yea what were you two talking bout hopefully it wasn't us. *grins*
Skyheart

*looks up at them* Oh look who is back from their daily fuck.
Skyheart

Thats what im saying! Where did that confidence go Wren! *laughs* but i think you would make a great dad just like Scorchgaze.
Flintstripe

Perfect! *purrs* You are a natural.
Sunheart

*looks around* I guess i will? *looks at Sunflowerpaw* Truth or dare?
Buckpaw

I bet..I can imagine how she feels i thought it was torture when i had to sit in a den all day and night.
Foxclaw
Well we extended the offer to your mate when he passed us, but he turned us down. How rude. -Hushpool

You two have had enough fun sleeping with other cats to last your whole lives. -Featherwing

Absolutely. You'd be the best dad, Wren. -Frecklenose

It's like you guys are trying to convince me to have kits. -Wrenflight

Who would have guessed my toys back home would have prepared me for real hunting! -Milky

Truth! -Sunflowerpaw

What are you going to pick when it's your turn bunny? *whispers to him* -Badgerpaw

I really hope she'll eventually be able to heal from this but it doesn't seem like something that will ever fully heal. -Redshadow
Well id hope he would refuse! And agreed you two have slept with how many cats now? *says amused*
Crowtail

*gives them a look* some of those cats beg for it you know. *looks at Featherwing*
Skyheart

Well that and that you need more action in your life. *snickers*
Flintstripe

Toys what are toys?
Sunheart

Okay...uh..Who do you like more your mom or your dad?
Buckpaw

*thinks and shrugs* I guess it depends on who ask the question right? But id probably pick truth im scared of what they might dare me to do.
Driftpaw

*nods* I just hope she doesnt get to down about it..
Foxclaw
I do not beg! -Featherwing

Suuuure you don't. But you two have no room to talk. Skyheart and I have both slept with four cats: each other, you two and then we both lost our virginity to someone else. You two have the highest body counts in the whole clan. You've slept with each other, both of us and Tigerfang and Scorchgaze. That's a total of five. -Hushpool

*shuffles his paws* I guess that's true. -Featherwing

*nudges him lightly* You two get enough action for the whole family. -Wrenflight

Um like this, *holds up the robin* but not real. -Milky

I love them both equally! But I think I spend more time with my daddy. -Sunflowerpaw

Don't want to walk on the wild side, bunny? -Badgerpaw

I'm trying to keep her spirits up but it's not easy. -Redshadow
Shall i recall the times you were begging me to fill you up? *snorts and nods* And agreed you two sleep around the most.
Skyheart

*shuffles his paws like his mate and sighs* Whatever...
Crowtail

Mhmm true but its not my fault Treetails sex drive is so wild.
Flintstripe

*tilts his head* So your toys wer fake prey?
Sunheart

*nods* Fair enough.
Bucakpaw

What do you want me to pick dare then Badgey? *laughs quietly*
Driftpaw

*shifts a bit besides Blackpaw*
Swamppaw

Well is their anything we can do to help?
Foxclaw
Oh I think you should recall them, my love. Some of my favorite memories. *teases with a smirk* -Hushpool

Yeah let's not do that. -Featherwing

So did not need to hear that. -Wrenflight

Looks like Wren is taking over Sweet's position as the prude of the family. *teases* -Frecklenose

Essentially. I had one that looked like a fish and some that looked like mice. -Milky

Maybe. *grins and bumps him lightly* It might be fun for you. -Driftpaw

You okay? -Blackpaw

Driftpaw, truth or dare? -Sunflowerpaw

Just visit her every now and then when you have time. Talking to you always brightens her mood. -Redshadow
*lays down laughing* So did Crowtail tell you about our sons going on a private training session?
Skyheart

Yes i told him and i realized i left them with you two to deal with and that was probably a mistake.
Crowtail

Agreed i think we might just make it offical. *says amused*
Flintstripe

Weird...So they weren't alive they just stayed still?
Sunheart

Yea just not used to hanging out with everyone.
Swamppaw

*blinks* Uhhh. *looks at Badgerpaw* Dare!
Driftpaw

Dont worry i will after all she is basically my mother. *purrs*
Foxclaw
Wow how judgemental. We did a great job setting the boys on the straight and narrow path. Right my love? -Hushpool

I definitely think we need to. Can't really say Sweet is a prude anymore when most nights you can hear them going at each other. -Frecklenose

I would rather eat crowfood then hear any of that again. -Wrenflight

Yep, prude! -Frecklenose

Yeah they just looked like prey. They weren't the same as actual prey. Like you couldn't eat them. -Milky

I guess it has been a while since everyone has hung out together. -Blackpaw

I dare you....to set up a sparring match for tomorrow with the cat who think would be the hardest to beat! -Sunflowerpaw

That's exactly how she sees you, you know. As her son. -Redshadow
Mhmm we told them to bang only when they were warriors. *teases*
Skyheart

Starclan save us.
Crowtail

Agreed! PRUDE! *laughs* You know we are only slightly teasing you right Wren? *says before looking at Frecklenose* Oh this guy tried to make me pick a favorite litter mate!
Flintstripe

Intresting..*says before scenting a vole and crouches down to stalk it*
Sunheart

Yea moons. *laughs a bit and looks at Driftpaw for his answer*
Swamppaw

*blinks and nods looking between Buckpaw, Pantherpaw, Badgerpaw and Blackpaw* Uhhh what if i think their are more than one that would be the hardest?
Driftpaw

*rolls his eyes* Just pick one mouse brain.
Buckpaw

*shuffles and looks at Blackpaw* Uh do you wanna sparr tommrow?
Driftpaw

*nods and stretches* Well big plans for today Dad? *purrs*
Foxclaw

Please tell me you didn't actually say that! -Featherwing

Isn't that what you want them to do? To wait? -Hushpool

Well yes but still! Even putting the idea in their heads in dangerous. -Featherwing

Wren I can't believe you! -Frecklenose

He started it! He said he was your favorite! -Wrenflight

*sits to wait for him* -Milky

*returns with a robin and shrew* -Creedstorm

*glares at Buckpaw* Watch the name calling. -Badgerpaw

Sure we can have a match. It'll be good practice for both of us since we have different styles. -Blackpaw

Nah besides Mistybreeze and you I really don't have any friends so my days are pretty boring without you guys. -Redshadow

No friends? Not even any of the she-cats? *asks with an amused scoff* -Bloodmoon
*shrugs* If you two want to talk to them and try to explain it differently go ahead we aren't stopping you.
Skyheart

Agreed you two are just....! Gah i dont even know what to call you two!
Crowtail

Thats what i said Freckle! And its true i am!
Flintstripe

*catches his vole quickly before making his way back to the group*
Sunheart

I didn't even call him anything bad you log. *says twitching his tail*
Buckpaw

*nudges Badgerpaw gently* Its fine, and great! *says before looking at the group and looks at Pantherpaw* Truth or dare?
Driftpaw

*bumps her lightly* Oh stop that you. *says rolling his eyes* And seriously still? I thought i told you to try and make friends. *chuckles*
Foxclaw

Brilliant? Perfect? All fitting titles. -Hushpool

Then why is it okay for you to be her favorite but no one else can be a favorite? For the record, after enduring this time with you two, Merry and Sweet are my favorites. -Wrenflight

You're so mean, deputy. -Frecklenose

*eyes Milky curiously before shifting her gaze to Sunheart* You're Sunheart right? -Creedstorm

Dare obviously. -Pantherpaw

Surprise, I'm not that great at socializing. -Redshadow

I'm sure we could help find him some friends, Foxclaw! -Bloodmoon
Well whatever you want to think ill let you. *stretches out* Well i think im going to hit the nest what are the rest of you going to do?
Crowtail

Because i like to be difficult. *laughs a but* And Relax Wren you know we are just messing with.
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea thats me.
Sunheart

Umm..I dare you to share a nest with someone tonight who isnt a sibling.
Driftpaw

*shakes his head stiffling a laugh* We sure could what about your parents Bloodmoon?
Foxclaw
Hmm I don't know love do you think we should turn in? -Hushpool

I'm still feeling pretty awake so I'll probably stay up a bit longer. -Featherwing

Yeah yeah I know. Couple of trouble makers. -Wrenflight

Creedstorm. We haven't been introduced with everything going on. -Creedstorm

*wrinkles her nose* Do I have to pick now? -Pantherpaw

Think you could handle that Redshadow? -Bloodmoon

Oh it might be tough, but I think I could manage. *chuckles* -Redshadow
Im down for it. *sits up yawning* I wouldnt mind a nice little cuddle. *grins at her*
Skyheart

*nods* Oh okay ill see you in the nest later then. *says making his way to the warriors den*
Crowtail

Well i think i should head back to the nursery i left Treetail in charge. *chuckles*
Flintstripe

*nods* Ah yeah i suppose you have been quite busy yourself haven't you?
Sunheart

Mhmm! *sits waiting for her answer*
Driftpaw

*snickers a little at his sister*
Buckpaw

I hope so but i know how hard it can be to get along with them.
Foxclaw
Just make sure you don't get too frisky in the den. *teases* We've got a daughter that sleeps in there now. *heads into the warriors den* -Hushpool

*exits the cave and sits by the graves* -Featherwing

That's always trouble. *purrs in amusement* Have fun. -Wrenflight

Yeah I should turn in too. *stands with a stretch* Night boys. -Frecklenose

I'm trying to get familiar with everyone. -Creedstorm

Okay everyone is back so it looks like we're ready. *leads the group back to camp* -Sweetbriar

*cuffs Buckpaw's shoulder* Don't laugh, I'm stealing your cuddle buddy for the night. No way am I sharing a nest with a tom so I pick Sunflowerpaw. -Pantherpaw

Oh! Okay that's fine. -Sunflowerpaw

I've noticed. Think if I turn on the old charm I could warm them up to me? Before you know it we could be best buddies. Sharing embarrassing stories about you kits. *grins* -Redshadow
Yea yea I won’t you don’t have to worry , if anything we would have to tell her that.
Skyheart

•looks back before heading into the den seeing where his mate was going•
Crowtail

•flicks his tail hood bye and heads to the nursery• Heloo?
Flintstripe

Ah understandable..so are you and …uh what’s his name mates? •says as he makes his way back•
Sunheart

•huffs shrugging• That’s fine with me.
Buckpaw

Depends what kind of charm. Cause I’m sure you heard the stories about those two. •snickers• you might get something else then friendship and cute stories.
Foxclaw

You might be right about that. Not a conversation I'd look forward to having. *stretches out in the nest* -Hushpool

*perks up* Papa! -Ivorykit

They've been waiting for you. -Treetail

Slightfeather. We're not back to that official title, but no other she-cat can touch him. -Creedstorm

You'll be fine with it unless she likes cuddling with me more. *smirks before looking around the group* Swamppaw, truth or dare? -Pantherpaw

*wrinkles his nose* I don't even want to think about that. *glances at Bloodmoon* No offense. -Redshadow

None taken. A lot of cats think my parents are weird. -Bloodmoon
Oh thats the conversation that you wouldn't want to have? *purrs laying besides her*
Skyheart

*Purrs nosing him as he nears* Glad to see it! Though shouldn't you be sleeping?
Flintstripe

*yawns tiredly from Treetails side* I was..
Flamekit

*raises an eye* Scary but fair well anyone intresting in camp catch your eye as far as friendships?
Sunheart

I doubt she would like cuddling with you more.
Buckpaw

Oh uh Truth! *says caught off guard*
Swamppaw

*grins* I mean Bloodmoon your parents are kind of out there we all know that. *nuzzles her* But they are nice if you are on their good side.
Flintstripe
Yeah I can give our daughter all the advice she needs, but I don't want to actually interrupt anything having to do with her sex life. -Hushpool

I wanted to snuggle with you papa. -Ivorykit

*noses Flamekit gently* Go back to sleep, bud. -Treetail

*scoffs slightly* Not many cats have been very eager to be around me. Your ex mate is nice enough though. -Creedstorm

You're a medicine cat, but if you could pick a mate who would you pick? -Pantherpaw

Oh I like that question. *chuckles* -Blackpaw

Lucky for you that you are. *bumps him playfully* -Bloodmoon
Sure sure whatever you say. *snuggles against her*
Skyheart

Dont worry you will. *purrs before laying down*
Flintstripe

*Noses his face back into his fur*
Flamekit

She is nice to everyone thats why everyone likes her.
Sunheart

*blinks and looks dumbly at her* Uh..well i never really thought about that honestly..and ive been a bit to busy to be thinking of that aswell..
Swamppaw

Good question but he gave such a medicine cat answer.* says boredly*
Buckpaw

Now we just have to get my dad on the good side. *purrs*
Flintstripe
*joins his mate in their nest* tired love? -Featherwing

*curls up happily on his flank* -Ivorykit

Ah and let me guess, you were the unpopular one in the relationship? -Creedstorm

*shrugs* I like his answer. At least some of us are more focused on our training than on relationships. -Pantherpaw

Well it's your turn Swamppaw. -Blackpaw

I'm sure my mom would have no problem welcoming him into the friend group. -Bloodmoon
Yeah its been a long day what about you?
Crowtail

*watches him warmly curling around him* How were they when you came in?
Flintstripe

Pretty much. *flicks his tail* Though seems you are in the same boat.
Sunheart

Whatever you say.
Buckpaw

Oh uhhh Badgerpaw truth of dare?
Swamppaw