Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29751-29800 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
Makes sense. *scents the air again, this time smelling a robin* *takes off after the scent, feeling much more comfortable now that she had her crouch down* *spots the robin, hesitating for only a moment before pouncing and biting its neck* ~ Cloudpaw

Oh yeah? *begins pawing in between her shoulder blades, messaging* Alright, lay one on me, a juicy one. ~ Duskstorm

I think he plans to start supervising the sessions soon, to gauge how all the apprentices are training. *wrinkles her nose* Well, him and Wrenflight, I’m sure. Ugh. *reaches the training hollow* ~ Ambershade
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Thanks to my training and your natural build I'm sure you could. Now, *stops in a small clearing* you better prepare yourself. *stretches* -Redshadow

See that was great! Your form was perfect. *lays down in a sunny patch of grass and motions to the spot next to her* Let's share something while we're out. -Sunflowerpaw

A juicy one huh? *rests her head against her paws, purring deeply from the massage* I've tied a tom up with vines during mating before. -Frecklenose

*nudges her lightly* Don't even worry about that tom. You can just show him what he's missing. -Pantherpaw

*stops when they return to camp* If you ever need to talk to someone, Shiverwind, I'm always around. -Featherwing
*falls into a stretch, then crouchws* bring it on. ~ Thunderpaw

*lays down beside her, purring* share the robin or the mouse? ~ Cloudpaw

*stops his massage* You’re kidding. *continues down her back* I feel I know more about your sex life than I wanted to, but I guess it’s on me for asking for something juicy. ~ Duskstorm

*smiles slightly* Yeah, I know, I know. Come on, get in a offensive crouch. ~ Ambershade

I know, Featherwing. Thanks. *looks for Wrenflight* ~ Shiverwind
*stalks around her before lashing out at her hind legs* Put all your strength into this fight, Thunderpaw. Prove to me how badly you want to be a warrior. -Redshadow

Let's have your robin. *nudges her mouse to the side* I'm sorry about going to Falconstar behind your back when the cough broke out. I was just scared and worried, but I made the wrong decision. -Sunflowerpaw

Definitely your fault. I got pregnant a few moons after becoming a warrior, so I really haven't done much outside of training, being a mother and sex. The excitement in my life is limited. -Frecklenose

*drops down into her crouch, keeping a close eye on her movements* We could try and find you someone else to go on a date with. -Pantherpaw

*finishes organizing afternoon patrols and meets her the by entrance* Well, let's hope the next moon goes by fast. -Wrenflight
*steps out of his reach, eyes narrowed as she traces his every move* *suddenly flips around and lands on his back, wrapping her forepaws around his neck* ~ Thunderpaw

*begins plucking the robin, quiet for a few moments* It’s alright. Falconstar made it pretty clear that whoever coughed needed to be examined. I get being scared and just making a decision. Although, you didn’t make it alone. ~ Cloudpaw

A crime, really. We need to make up for that. Have you ever spent the night outside camp? ~ Duskstorm

*sets into a defensive crouch* Options are fairly limited at the moment, unfortunately. All the handsome eye candy is off limits unless I want to challenge Creedstorm for Slightfeather. I don’t think that’s a risk im willing to take. *strikes at her front paws* ~ Ambershade

It better fly by. Be honest, did you know that Sunheart was going to be exiled? ~ Shiverwind
*thrashes around forcefully, jerking his body side to side to disorient her* -Redshadow

I know, but that doesn't excuse my part in it. You don't have to forgive me, but I really hope we can start fresh. Today... today was the worst day of my life and you were the first cat outside of my family to offer your support. That means a lot to me. -Sunflowerpaw

You know now that I think about it I haven't! I don't know how that happened. -Frecklenose

That's a fight even I wouldn't go for. *charges toward her flank* -Pantherpaw

I swear I didn't know, Shiver. I would have told you anything I knew if I had. -Wrenflight
*hangs on tightly, then slams her elbow into his side, causing him to lean* *pulls him down with all her might* ~ Thunderpaw

*smiles, still looking down at the robin* I think we can start fresh. I like you, Sunflowerpaw. I guess I just don't like your friend, but I don't have to be friends with him to be friends with you. *takes a bite of the robin then pushes it towards her* ~ Cloudpaw

Oh, well, there you go. Our first exciting thing we do will be sleeping outside of camp. It's a little unnerving without any dens or Clanmates, but very thrilling. I like to go off territory when I do it. No scent markers to keep strangers out. *works his paws on a knot in her lower back* ~ Duskstorm

Even you, huh? *sidesteps out of the way, landing a strike to her hind legs* I guess I know it's a lost cause then. ~ Ambershade

*eyes him for a moment, then sighs* I miss him already. I hope he finds someplace safe to bunker down for the next moon. *stares at the ground* ~ Shiverwind
*allows his full weight to fall toward her, working to pull her underneath his mass* -Redshadow

That's true. I'm more than happy to be friends with you even if you might not like everyone I'm around. *takes a bite from the prey* Most cats find Buckpaw and his siblings hard to be around. My brothers included. -Sunflowerpaw

You're actually an adrenaline junkie aren't you? *purrs deeper as the tension in her back fades* -Frecklenose

*kicks back with her legs as she pulls away* One day I won't even hesitate to take her on. -Pantherpaw

*curls his tail around her shoulders* Sunheart is a capable warrior and even if he may not always act like it, he's smart. *smiles slightly, obviously teasing* Sunheart will be okay and in a moon he'll be back. You should hear how many cats want to get him back to his family. -Wrenflight
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
•nods his head quickly• Sorry sorry..•glances around for Berryfrost and spots her with the apprentices• Looks like I have some mentoring to do. •says before making his way to the group•
Strongbreeze.e

Yea we were! Could you take us out today?
Driftpaw

•sits up-“ Really?
Buckpaw

I can see that such a shame really. •teases•
Flintstripe

I’m sure he will he always does. Plus we have two now!
Flamekit

Yeah your right about that..•sits up• where to?
Crowtail
Of course. It's been a while since we've gotten to train together without Pantherpaw. -Badgerpaw

What a bully. *nudges him playfully* You're going to teach them bad habits you know. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

I know, but he's been sad lately. -Ivorykit

Wherever you want. I'm being nice today and letting someone else take the lead. -Hushpool
Thanks. •says waiting besides them•
Buckpaw

Am not they are going to be the best behaved cats in the whole clan!
Flintstripe

Yeah..but he is happy when he is with us.
Flamekit

Oh really now I kinda want to head towards the lake.
Crowtail
*quickly lets him go and jumps back, eyes narrowed* *rushes forward and barrels into his side* ~ Thunderpaw

I actually really like Badgerpaw, and Pantherpaw has chilled out a little so she's easier to get along with now. Especially now that Pebblepaw doesn't sleep in our den, *purrs quietly* I can certainly understand brothers who tend to rub others the wrong way. ~ Cloudpaw

I definitely used to be. Why do you think I nap so often now? I'm catching up for all those sleepless moons. *moves to her hips. pauses, then contuines rubbing, a little lighter* Falconstar had his crazy training regime and I didn't want him throwing himself off of waterfalls by himself, so I guess I developed a taste for it. ~ Duskstorm

*growls and launches herself at Pantherpaw, ramming into her side* ~ Ambershade

*leans against him* Good, that's good. I'm glad. *ducks her head underneath his chin* Share my nest tonight? ~ Shiverwind

Look who's back! Feel up to taking the boys out? *gestures to Driftpaw and Badgerpaw* ~ Berryfrost

Can Buckpaw come with us too? -Badgerpaw

Thanks to me! *nuzzles him* I'm so glad we got this opportunity to be parents. -Treetail

You're right. Should we bring him some prey? I'm sure he's hungry. -Ivorykit

The lake it is then. We can see if Fluffy is back so Skyheart has someone to pester while I'm making you feel better. *bumps her mate playfully as she leaves the den* -Hushpool

Your recovery is good. *takes the hit, stepping back into the direction she'd bumped him, and sweeps out her legs* -Redshadow

That's true, those two used to really go at each other. *laughs a bit* But Pebblepaw seems to be thriving in his new role. -Sunflowerpaw

*doesn't respond for a few heartbeats* I wish I'd taken advantage of my youth more. I know I'm not exactly old now, but it's different since I have kits. I spent so much time padding after Sunheart and moving along at his pace that I missed out on other memories I could have been making. -Frecklenose

*pummels at her chest as she tries to push away from her advance* -Pantherpaw

Of course. Do you feel like you'll need some herbs to help you sleep? -Wrenflight
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I don't see why not. The more the merrier! ~ Berryfrost

*falls to the ground but rolls underneath him and kicks out sharply at his stomach* ~ Thunderpaw

Pebblepaw likes to feel special. Being a medicine cat is certainly that. And he's got a really strong memory... I could never do it. My not-perfect memory aside, I definitely would want to take a mate. *takes another bite of robin* ~ Cloudpaw

That's true, but at the same time, I know you wouldn't trade your kits for the world. Who knows if you ever would have had them if you pushed Sunheart off? *moves his paw back up to her neck and runs it down the base of her spine to her tail* And now you've got the rest of your life to make memories and you don't have to worry about finding someone to have kits with before it's 'too late'. And you're young enough to keep up with them and be present in their training, and share a warrior den with them eventually. ~ Duskstorm

*wraps her paws around Panther's chest tightly* *suddenly leans forward and gives her forehead a long, hard lick* ~ Ambershade

I would be annoyed if cats always thought I was sick or weak. Why don't you actually try to prove them wrong? ~ Pebblepaw

No. I already feel exhausted and it's barely sun-high. *looks up at him, eyes cloudy* What I need is... a distraction... *curls her tail around his lower half* ~ Shiverwind
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*presses his paw down firmly at the base of her neck as he holds on of her shoulders down with his other paw, holding out through the force of her kicks* -Redshadow

What about kits? Do you think you'd ever want them? -Sunflowerpaw

*let's out a deep breath as his paw moves along her back**flips around once he reaches her tail to lie on her back**eyes him with a playfully weary look* Has anyone ever told you that you always know the perfect thing to say? It feels like you can see all the thoughts and concerns rattling around in my head. -Frecklenose

*stumbles completely at that, losing her footing and crashing to the ground under her* What was that move?! -Pantherpaw

*noses her ear* I think a distraction could be arranged. You're sure that's what you want? -Wrenflight
*grits her teeth as she channels the rest of her strength, thinking about Blackpaw and Bloodmoon and Falconstar pushing back her Ceremony, and throws him off of her* ~ Thunderpaw

One day, maybe! I don't think I'm particularly motherly but, *eyes her playfully* I'm still just an apprentice. I think I could be happy without them but if my mate wanted them, then I would want them. What about you? ~ Cloudpaw

*smirks and rubs his nose against hers* I have been told that a time or two before, actually. I'm a very good therapist... I've been told I'm very good at other things, too. ~ Duskstorm

*purrs* It's called 'catching your opponet off guard'! Shiverwind used it on Wrenflight a lot; your opponet usually isn't expecting to be licked in the middle of a spar, as you so gracefully demonstrated. ~ Ambershade

*pushes her face into his neck fur and nods* It worked the last time I had a really bad day. ~ Shiverwind
*hits the ground with a huff, caught off guard momentarily by the force of her throw**stands with a wide grin plastered to his face* Now that's what I wanted to see! Falconstar would be a fool to hold you back another day with your abilities this strong! -Redshadow

I feel like everyone would expect me to say yes, but I'm honestly not sure. It's a lot of responsibility and pressure, I just don't know how I would handle it all. -Sunflowerpaw

I could imagine a few, but care to share? -Frecklenose

*stands and shakes dirt from her fur* Well I'll give you that round. But prepare yourself! If I start using those tactics you'll be so caught off guard you won't know which end is up! -Pantherpaw

Well I've got something in mind for you then. Come on. *leads her out of camp* -Wrenflight
*breaths a heavy sigh* Thank StarClan. If Falconstar holds me back again then we'll know for sure if I'm strong enough to kill a leader. ~ Thunderpaw

Well, maybe with the right sort of mate you would feel better about it. Someone who you know would be supportive and helpful. But I certainly wouldn't blame you for not wanting them. *nudges the robin towards her* I think finding the right cat to raise them with would be the hardest part. You've got to choose mates carefully. ~ Cloudpaw

I've been told that I'm very generous, very thoughtful, very enthuastic... *noses her ear, his voice playfully husky* a very good kisser. ~ Duskstorm

*tilts her head, smirking* If I'm the one who taught you, what makes you think it'll catch me off guard? *flicks a clump of moss off her back* Now, Blackpaw? Buckpaw? They would fall flat on their faces. ~ Ambershade

Is it the same thing that I'm asking you for? *follows him, still leaning into him* ~ Shiverwind
*nudges her playfully* If he holds you back again I'll get to kill one again. -Redshadow

I know that for sure. *manages a few more bites before sighing* I don't know if my heart could take something like what my parents went through. At least with Buckpaw he made his feelings, or lack there of, clear before I let my crush go too far. -Sunflowerpaw

Just a good kisser? Why do I feel like you've been complimented on more than just your kissing skills? *runs her tail playfully across his stomach* -Frecklenose

You think I could take down Blackpaw with that stuff? Teach me your ways oh mighty mentor. -Pantherpaw

Close enough. *moves to walk behind her and licks at her thigh* I have a good idea on how to brighten your mood. -Wrenflight
Two lives down, *hums* I wonder how many he has left. ~ Thunderpaw

Did he though? I thought he just didn't give you a solid awnser. I would think that's the definition of leading someone on. ~ Cloudpaw

It sounds like you're asking why do you feel like I would make a great lay. *tilts her neck back slightly, nosing the sensitive skin there* Why don't you find out? ~ Duskstorm

If you were to lick Blackpaw in the middle of sparring? Absolutely. *shrugs* Flirting of any kind would throw off even the most composed warrior. It's the last thing you expect in the heat of battle. Maybe tomorrow we'll bring the others with us and you can see for yourself. ~ Ambershade

*eyes flutter* Mhm. how far are we? ~ Shiverwind
*cuffs her lightly* All right now you're making me worry it isn't a joke. -Redshadow

He said that right now he just wants to be friends and that's all he really sees me as right now. I guess it's clear enough of an answer. It doesn't really tell me if he thinks he could feel more later on, but it is what it is I suppose. -Sunflowerpaw

You sure you want to challenge me like that? I think I've proven that I'm the fun one. You're the one with all those strict rules, Duskstorm. *bites his ear playfully* -Frecklenose

*wrinkles her nose slightly* That's true, but training is way more fun when it's just us. -Pantherpaw

Far enough. *circles back around her and rubs their muzzles together* Lay on your back for me, will you? -Wrenflight
It wasn't a joke but if he makes me a warrior then it won't matter. *stretches* What are you going to do with all of your new spare time? ~ Thunderpaw

So there's nothing stopping you from getting close to other cats and maybe seeing where that leads when you're a warrior. That's what I gather from that, anyway. ~ Cloudpaw

But I'm also the adrenaline junkie, and I get a rush from breaking rules. *presses a kiss to her neck, on the border of playful* ~ Duskstorm

You think so? I mean, I enjoyed when it was just Wrenflight and I but it was obviously because I was crushing on him hardcore. But you do have some rowdy denmates, you must like the few hours of peace. ~ Ambershade

*gives his muzzle a long, hard lick first* I guess I'll make it easy for you. *obeys, laying on her back* ~ Shiverwind
Honestly, not a clue. I'll spend as much time with Misty as I can, but I think she can only put up with so much of me. *chuckles* Your sister and Foxclaw think I need to make more friends. -Redshadow

Well that's true. I can focus on my training and you were right, it's good for me to not follow Buckpaw around all the time and spend time with other cats. I'm having a lot of fun right now. -Sunflowerpaw

*arches up into him* I am partial to toms who make a little trouble now and then. And you get points for being so good looking. -Frecklenose

The peace is good, but it's also nice to not need to compete with everyone else. It can be a fight for the spotlight when everyone is together. -Pantherpaw

I promise I'll make it worth your while. *settles over her and seals their lips in a deep kiss* -Wrenflight
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
If I were Mistybreeze I would hate the entire world right now. And who cares if Foxclaw and Bloodmoon think you need more friends? Why should you force yourself to be around cats you don't like? ~ Thunderpaw

*smiles brightly* I'm having a lot of fun with you, too. Who knew? And for whatever it's worth, I think Buckpaw is a fool for not padding after you like a lovesick kit. ~ Cloudpaw

Do I also get points for that big ol' crush you used to have on me, or did they expire? *puts a paw back on her hips* They don't seem to have expired. ~ Duskstorm

Well, that's true. Again, you'be got a lot of rowdy denmates who like to show off. Do you want to keep sparring or do you need some time to clear your mind? ~ Ambershade

*kisses him back eagerly, wasting no time arching agaisnt him* ~ Shiverwind
That's very true. But your right about Misty...I don't know what I can do to help her and I hate it. I want to rip starclan to shreds for doing this to her. -Redshadow

Oh come on. *shakes her head with a small laugh* I'm sure Buckpaw could have his pick of almost any single she-cat in the clan. I think I'm a nice cat, but I don't know if I'm exciting enough to catch the romantic attention of someone like him. -Sunflowerpaw

You! *nips at his neck lightly* Just because I could admire your handsome face and your muscles doesn't mean I had a crush on you. You're so cocky. *moves her muzzle and nips softly at his chin* -Frecklenose

Can we actually get something to eat? I'm starving. -Pantherpaw

*slides his paws down her stomach slowly until he reaches her thighs and nudges them apart**trails kisses down her neck and chest, following the path of his paws* -Wrenflight
You're not on the verge of, you know, Sunheart and Frecklenose, are you? ~ Thunderpaw

You're kidding? *her eyes harden slightly* Buckpaw is-- well, I'll say that he could not have any single she-cat and I'll leave it at that. But you're such a catch! You're sweet and you don't have an ego even though you're like, a hunting prodigy, and you are beyond cute. Like, Sweetbriar levels cute. Buckpaw is probably just gay. Not that being gay is a bad thing, but it would certainly explain why he isn't obsessed with you. ~ Cloudpaw

It wasn't a crush? *smirks down at her* I think you underestimate how much my favorite sister in law and I talk. Sweetbriar tells me everything. ~ Duskstorm

Sure. A perfect excuse to assess your hunting skills. Catch me a squirrel? ~ Ambershade

No. No I'd never let that happen. Even if Misty and I argue I will never let our relationship fall apart. She means too much to me. -Redshadow

*snorts in laughter at the idea of Buckpaw being gay* I highly doubt that with the way he looks at Badgerpaw and your brother. I think Buckpaw might just want someone a little more outgoing. I just feel more comfortable staying quiet and observing as opposed to being the center of attention. *smiles kindly* But thank you. You're pretty great yourself, you know. -Sunflowerpaw

*narrows her eyes at him and gives his chest a playful bump with her's* Sweetbriar is a hopeless romantic. She'd see someone smile at someone else for a second too long and think they're in love. Besides, I never talked to her about any crush before Sunheart. *snaps her muzzle shut, worrying that would have just given her away* -Frecklenose

*nods and scents the air before dropping into her crouch and stalking the scent* -Pantherpaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
•blinks a bit surprised but nods• Oh yeah I’m fine with that plus it would be a great bonding times for all of us, and Ofcourse he can come.
Strongbreeze

•perks up excitedly•
Buckpaw

I don’t really mind it cats can think what they think I’ll just do my role.
Swamppaw

Oh fun fun! •purrs• I think I see him.
Skyheart

Oh please don’t harass him.
Crowtail

I know I’m just glad I managed to have a family.
Flintstripe

Good idea what does he like?
Flamekit
Awesome. Can we go now? *nudges his brother lightly* -Badgerpaw

Its all out of love Crowtail don't be a stick in the mud. *bumps him playfully* Fluffy! Come join us for a walk. -Hushpool

*joins them at the exit* Where to? -Featherwing

You and me both. *kisses his cheek* I think the boys are turning into fine young toms. -Treetail

I think he like voles! And we can bring one for Mistybreeze. -Ivorykit
Well, good luck with that. *stretches* I like Mistybreeze most of the time. You could have chosen worse. ~ Thunderpaw

Yeah? *rolls onto her back and playfully bats Sunflowerpaw’s muzzle* Tell me how great I am. I could use a pick me up. ~ Cloudpaw

*smirks at her and slowly climbs off* I think maybe you should start napping before you give anything else away, Frecklenose. ~ Duskstorm

*sits and watches with an observing eye* ~ Ambershade

Hunting or sparring? *looks at the apprentices, amused* I think I already know. ~ Berryfrost

Well, maybe one day they’ll stop treating you like a bird with a broken wing. *yawns, laying his head on his paws* What do you think of Slightfeather? ~ Pebblepaw
Yea we can go unless you have anyone else you want to add. •says amused and brushes up against his mate•
Strongbreeze

I think I’d rather hunt but I’m fine with whatever.
Driftpaw

I for once don’t mind either I just want to get out.
Buckpaw

Hey everyone has their own process. •stops sorting and thinks• I like him he is really helpful and encouraging.
Swamppaw

I was thinking the lake how does that sound?
Crowtail

We all already know he is going to agree with you no matter what.
Skyheart

Let’s do that than! •looks at the pile• how big though?
Flamekit

I’m sure they will catch all the toms or she sits eyes.
Flintstripe
Much much worse. Misty has been a blessing for me. Soooo, still at war with Blackpaw? -Redshadow

*laughs more at that, some of her sadness over her father's punishment forgotten for the moment* Well I think your confidence is admirable. If you want something or don't like something, you aren't afraid to speak your mind. You obviously have a good heart. And your coat is really pretty. Like fresh snow. -Sunflowerpaw

Fox-heart. *tosses some moss at him while shooting him a lighthearted glare**rolls back into her flank, curling up into the moss* Even if it were true, you realize that was ages ago right? You're much older now. *teases* -Frecklenose

*hesitates for a few long moments before pouncing on the squirrel**misses her initial bite but manages to keep her hold on it and kill it quickly after readjusting* -Pantherpaw

Let's hunt. It'll be a nice change of pace. -Badgerpaw

If my mate wants to go to the lake, we go to the lake. If you were the one who suggested the lake, Skyheart, I'd say no. *purrs in amusement as he presses against his mate* -Featherwing

As big as we can carry. -Ivorykit

Oh you know it. Handsome boys who take after their papa. -Treetail
I think the two of us can handle the three of them. Hunting it is, boys! *begins leading the way out of camp, wincing slightly* ~ Berryfrost

I can tell he used to be a warrior. He doesn't look like he really enjoys medicine cat stuff. ~ Pebblepaw

*thinks about their make-out session and mutters* Different kind of war. He's infuriating in all new ways, now. ~ Thunderpaw

*perks up at Sunflowerpaw's laugh* Ooh, Cloudsnow would be a pretty name! Maybe I'll recommend it to my new mentor, whoever it is. I think you would make a cute Sunflowernose, after your mom. ~ Cloudpaw

Much older and much more handsome and experienced, I like to think. Stop flirting with me and take your nap, Frecklenose. *curls up around her, laying his chin on her back* ~ Duskstorm

As your mentor, it's my job to tell you that was a very messy catch. Why did you heasitate? ~ Ambershade
Oh really? Did you guys become frienemies now? -Redshadow

*blinks in surprise* I actually love that name. We should totally bring these up to our mentors. Or we could tell my uncle Wrenflight. -Sunflowerpaw

*purrs in amusement* Sweet dreams. *rests her head against his paws and closes her eyes* -Frecklenose

*huffs* I feel like hunting isn't my strong suit. I go to pounce then I start second guessing myself. -Pantherpaw
*frowns* Frienemies? What's that? ~ Thunderpaw

Ooh, I forgot you got it in good with the deputy! Give him our brilliant names. *bats at her muzzle again* This is already a very rewarding friendship.

Sleep tight. ~ Duskstorm

Well then I've got some bad news: we need to spend less time sparing and more time hunting. Falconstar won't make you a warrior no matter how good of a fighter you are if you can't hunt just as well. ~ Ambershade
*staggers to her paws, her pelt suddenly red hot with embarressment* *follows slightly behind Wrenflight as the last of her high wears off* I don't... it's not a big deal. Don't let it bother you. ~ Shiverwind
Where you're kind of enemies because you don't get along and sometimes don't like each other, but you're also friends. -Redshadow

*purrs* I agree. I don't know why I had to be told that I don't have to be around the same one cat all the time, but thanks for pointing it out of my mouse brain self. -Sunflowerpaw

I was afraid of that. All right then, hunting is my new main focus! -Pantherpaw
*grits his teeth* Don't let it bother me? Why not? Were you imagining it was Sunheart in my place or was he just on your mind? Either way, seems like I'm pretty lack luster. *moves faster to put some distance between them, his tail lashing* -Wrenflight
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I think we're still closer to regular enemies, but sure. Frenemies. *thinks about that* I think that's the closest thing I have to an actual friend. ~ Thunderpaw

You're welcome! I'll point out anything else I notice, too. *teases* *pokes at a feather* These are really pretty and soft. I know you usually share Buckpaw's nest but if you ever start sleeping in your own, these are great to line with. ~ Cloudpaw

At least hunting is something you can do by yourself if you ever need some space. It's very peaceful, I think! ~ Ambershade

*frowns and speeds up after him* Why does it matter what I was thinking? We're not mates, Wrenflight, we're friends with benefits and that's it so why does it matter if I wasn't thinking about you? ~ Shiverwind
Hey what about me? I know I'm your mentor but I think I'm pretty fun. -Redshadow

I feel like I should scoot my nest closer to yours. Ooo we can stay up late and have girl talks! -Sunflowerpaw

Is that what you do when you want to relax? -Pantherpaw

I just figured since I was the one with my tongue inside you it might be nice to be the center of attention. You're telling me when you had my dick in your mouth you would have been fine with me moaning for Raindapple? Or Ambershade or anything other she-cat that happened to cross my mind at the moment? -Wrenflight
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I guess I don't mind your company when you're not nagging me, *smirks* ~ Thunderpaw

Absolutely! *purrs and nudges her shoulder* I'll show you how much fun she-cats are. Toms, shoms! ~ Cloudpaw

Sometimes, yeah. I like climbing too, or sitting by the lake. What about you? Discovered any relaxation tips to share with me? ~ Ambershade

I mean, I guess it would have been odd if you moaned someone else's name when I was the one sucking your dick, but if that's what my friend needed to do to get off then I wouldn't take it personally! Why-- don't tell me you're jealous?! ~ Shiverwind
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Oh please! Name one time I've nagged you? I'm definitely a cool mentor. -Redshadow

*nods with an excited smile* So bird feathers are nice, any other secret bedding tips you back give me? -Sunflowerpaw

None. I usually just try sleeping but I wake up still just as stressed or irritated. -Pantherpaw

I'm not jealous Shiverwind! We're friends so I don't understand why I can't get half the respect you'd give a friend you say you care about! I'm just sick and tired of always being an after thought! For everyone! Every damn time! *storms off ahead of her again* -Wrenflight
Fine, fine, you were a very tolerable mentor. I could've had worse. *shudders* But I'm ready to have no mentor. Let's go back to camp and see if Falconstar favors me today? ~ Thunderpaw

Fresh moss, always! And I've heard Duskstorm say that rabbit fluff is like sleeping on a cloud, but we haven't seen a rabbit in forever, since Sweetbriar started spending more time with Falconstar and less tme hunting. *purrs* ~ Cloudpaw

Well then, maybe you'll really take to hunting by yourself! Come on, let's get back to camp with your squirrel. ~ Ambershade

*growls and catches up to him* I cannot believe how dramatic you're being right now! You know what, call the stupid 'benefits' agreement off and call the stupid bet off because clearly you're not capable of handling it anymore! ~ Shiverwind
Let's get a move on. *starts leading the way back* I'm sure he won't keep you waiting too late. At least not until moon high. *teases* -Redshadow

Mama definitely likes to tease her for that. I think it's nice though. They seem really happy together. I just hope my parents can have that again. -Sunflowerpaw

All right but we can't let Falconstar see this sloppy kill! -Pantherpaw

*scoffs* Fine by me, Shiverwind. If you need to think about Sunheart just to get yourself off its probably best you save yourself for when he gets back. He's single now so he's free game. You clearly don't need me to get laid and you know what? *let's out a dry huff of a laugh* I don't need you to get laid either. -Wrenflight
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Not if he wants me to sit vigil! *huries after* ~ Thunderpaw

Your mom seems awful friendly with Duskstorm. Maybe she'll have a new mate someday! I can't imagine your dad with anyone else, though. ~ Cloudpaw

Oh no, we'll devour it as soon as we get back to camp so that he never sees it, *purrs* ~ Ambershade

*laughs bitterly* Oh, what, I moaned someone elses' name on accident and now you're going to go and sleep with whoever pities you enough to spread their legs? Have fun with that Wrenflight, I'm sure that everyone will all be very proud of you for finally dropping your balls. ~ Shiverwind
Very very true. I'm sure he'll give us the word sooner rather than later. *picks up the faint sounds of yelling* let's stay far away from that. Starclan, so much drama in this clan. -Redshadow

Yeah..*shuffles her paws* Duskstorm is nice, I just wish my parents could work things out with each other. Maybe I'm naive for thinking that way. They clearly split because things weren't working anymore. -Sunflowerpaw

I like that plan. *picks up her squirrel and walks beside her back toward camp* So, if not Wrenflight, who else in camp do you think you might like to get to know? -Pantherpaw

Put in a good word for me, Shiverwind. I'm sure I'll have she-cats lining up if you tell them just how fast I had you cumming on my tongue. By the way, you sure seem angry at the idea of me sleeping with someone else. Throwing out these low blows. Sure you're not the jealous one? -Wrenflight
Yep, let's take a shortcut. *picks up the pace towards camp* ~ Thunderpaw

*noses her shoulder* If they're happier apart, isn't that what matters? Although I agree, I would be weirded out if my dads split up and then found different mates. That would take a lot of adjusting and getting used to. I don't think anyone would blame you for taking your time. ~ Cloudpaw

*huffs* There aren't many single toms, like I said. There's Tanglewhisker but... I don't know, we were apprentices together so we're good friends but I've never felt that sort of spark with him. It's fun when we're together with Bloodmoon and Foxclaw but awkward when it's just the two of us. I guess Sunheart is single but drama follows him around everywhere he goes. Plus, you know, he might be exiled forever. ~ Ambershade

You would like for me to be jealous, wouldn't you? If I'd moaned your name when I came you would have laid down beside me and groomed my fur and told me how sexy I am and how you're so happy that you get to be the one to make me feel these things, and about how fucking sick you feel when I'm unhappy. You can stop deflecting now, because the entire reason you're so angry right now is because I forgot your name for two minutes! ~ Shiverwind
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I'm very thankful you've been a fairly undramatic apprentice. -Redshadow

Ultimately if they're happier apart I'll support them. But you're right, rhe idea of my mom being with someone else and my daddy being alone is hard. Your parents seem incredibly happy though. -Sunflowerpaw

*stays silent for a few moments as she thinks before responding* What about she-cats? -Pantherpaw

Hate to break it to you, but this is how the world works. Not every tom in your life has to kiss the ground you walk on and approve of everything you do. Sometimes in life you're going to piss cats off and you don't have the right to tell them they can't feel that way! Just like I don't have the right to tell you to apologize to my sister for what you did even though I think it's petty you consider her anger response to your actions an apology. -Wrenflight
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
No friends, no drama. Although you did have to put up with that time with me and Blackpaw. ~ Thunderpaw

Because they're so old, *purrs* They got all of their fights out. Now they just hunt and snuggle and, uh, other... warrior stufff... ~ Cloudpaw

What about she-cats? *blinks* Wait, you mean do I-- oh, no, unfortunetly not. Just toms. She-cats are pretty and fun and obviously I'm friends with a lot of them but, but no. ~ Ambershade

I never said you didn't have a right to feel jealous, I just think it's stupid to be so upset when our entire agreement was supposed to be based on the fact that we could do things with each other and there would be no feelings attached! Clearly you weren't able to keep up your side of the bargin! ~ Shiverwind
Yes you two certainly have a spark of chaos between you. -Redshadow

*raises a brow and let's out a small laugh* What's with all that hesitation? -Sunflowerpaw

Have you ever thought about it seriously. *shrugs nonchalantly* It might fix your problem of being single if you do. -Pantherpaw

It's not about feelings, Shiver! You're my friend and that's it! Feelings have nothing to do with the fact that I was the one giving you pleasure, making you moan, and you couldn't even be bothered to remember it was me. That's a pretty shitty thing to do to your friend. To forget them when they're going out of their way to do something for your benefit. -Wrenflight