Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29801-29850 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
Well, it won't be a problem once I'm a warrior, *says, padding into camp* ~ Thunderpaw

You know. They hunt, snuggle, and have a lot of sex. I don't like to think about them doing that. *laughs, a bit awkward* ~ Cloudpaw

*folds her ears back* Nope, not really. But maybe I'll have to eventually, if your denmates don't end up maturing into catches. *pauses* Do you hear that? ~ Ambershade

Stars, Wrenflight, maybe you should start sleeping with every cat in the Clan, maybe then you'll quit taking things so personally! And you wanted me to put in a good word for you? Sure thing! *shoves past him into camp* Attention, all single she-cats and, why not, toms! Wrenflight is emotional and looking to get laid so if you've been silently padding after him for moons, here's your chance to get lucky! *storms into the Warriors Den*

*looks at Redshadow* I swear, if this derails my Ceremony.... ~ Thunderpaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
No way. I won't let some petty young cat drama ruin your big moment. -Redshadow

*again let's out an amused snort of laughter* Yeah I remember my parents leaving camp a lot for "walks" too. I'm sure once you have a mate one day you'll do the same. -Sunflowerpaw

*let's out an awkward whistle* Thaaat's gotta sting. -Pantherpaw

*clicks her tongue in distaste* Here we go again. -Sweetbriar

*sighs heavily* Don't want to deal with this right now. *buries her face in Duskstorm's fur* -Frecklenose

*closes his eyes and takes a few deep breaths to quell his anger**keeps his composure all though every muscle in his body was tensed as he walks over to the prey pile and busies himself cleaning out old feathers and tufts of fur* -Wrenflight
Well, yeah, but they're my dads! That's so, ugh. *sticks out her tongue* Come on, let's get back to camp before I get sick. *starts gathering the feathers* ~ Cloudpaw

Yeah, *agrees, staring absently at Wrenflight* ~ Ambershade

I agree, you don't. Stay here with me and pretend our Clanmates handle their arguements like normal cats. *curls his tail around Frecklenose* No offense, Shiverwind. ~ Duskstorm

*silently stomps to flatten her nest, then lays down* ~ Shiverwind

*pads out of his den, eyes blazing* What kind of announcement is-- Wrenflight, my den, now. ~ Falconstar

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*purrs in amusement as she picks up her catch* This was so much fun. I definitely hope we can do it again soon. -Sunflowerpaw

*nudges her lightly* Maybe now is your chance. Seems like Shiverwind is out of the picture if you're still interested. I still think you can do better though. -Pantherpaw

*feels a small pang of guilt for not going to check on her brother, but it quickly passes and she nuzzles herself closer to Duskstorm before trying to get back to sleep* -Frecklenose

*quickly steps out to give them their privacy* -Sweetbriar

*huffs slightly before joining him in the leaders den* I'm sorry Falconstar, I had no idea she was going to do that. -Wrenflight
We will! I feel bad for third-wheeling Badgerpaw and Driftpaw everywhere they go and Pebblepaw stays busy now, so I'm in the market for a girlfriend anyway. *bumps her hip* ~ Cloudpaw

*sighs Wrenflight shot me down pretty solidly last time, but who knows? We'll see if he's changed his mind. Anyway, *clears her throat* we better eat your catch before Falconstar sees it. ~ Ambershade

*licks the top of her head a few times, lulling her back to sleep* ~ Duskstorm

Do I even want to know why Shiverwind just announced to the entire camp, kits and all, that you're looking to become... what, the camp whore? ~ Falconstar
Well I was in the market for a boyfriend, but a girlfriend works just as well. *laughs and nudges her back before starting the walk to the cave* -Sunflowerpaw

Right! *drops the squirrel and goes to take the first bite before stopping and nudging it to her* You first. -Pantherpaw

*winces at the idea of his nephews having heard her* Probably not. That's definitely not my intention just to set the record straight. We were having a personal disagreement and she got a little.. overly upset. -Wrenflight
*her face brightens* *tones it down a bit as she skips to catch up* There you have it, girlfriends for life. ~ Cloudpaw

So considerate! I think I'm rubbing off on you! *takes a bite and hums* Messy catch, but it still tastes amazing. ~ Ambershade

You don't say. *shakes his head* I don't want to imagine what you were argueing about that led to her becoming so upset, so I won't pry. How do you want her punished? You're the one with the, we'll call it interesting new reputation. You should have a say in it. ~ Falconstar
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
So you want to help me get my nest all resituated later? We can put a bunch of these new feathers in yours too while we're at it. And we can gossip about all of the camp drama. -Sunflowerpaw

Isn't that the point of your job, to rub off on me, mentor? *flicks her playfully with her tail* I listen and learn even when you're not talking about my battle training, you know. -Pantherpaw

*taps his paw against the stone floor a few times as he thinks* I want her to reconsider apologizing to Frecklenose for the affair with Sunheart. I'm not saying she's required to do it, but I want her to reconsider it. -Wrenflight
Too bad I don't think there's been any good camp drama lately. But I'm all for making nicer, softer nests! ~ Cloudpaw

*purrs and licks her shoulder* You are multi-talented, aren't you? I'm very proud of you, by the way. You clearly work harder than the other apprentices and you push yourself everyday. I couldn't have asked for a better apprentice. ~ Ambershade

*raises a brow* The affair that was... almost a year ago? You're sure you don't want to exile her for a moon with Sunheart? ~ Falconstar
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I feel like the warriors never go too long without creating some kind of drama. *pads into camp and drops her catch on the pile* -Sunflowerpaw

I'm driven, but I can't take all the credit. I'm lucky to have gotten you as my mentor. I don't feel like any of the more senior warriors would be able to help me the way you do. -Pantherpaw

I would rather pluck every piece of fur from my body one by one than have her anywhere near Sunheart any time soon. Just a reconsideration is all I want. -Wrenflight
That's true. *looks around the camp* Why is everyone whispering to each other? ~ Cloudpaw

*purrs and nuzzles the top of her head* We'll have you made into a warrior in no time, just wait. Ambershade and Pantherpaw, the unstoppable duo. ~ Ambershade

*eyebrows shoot up at that* Okaay. Well, I'll talk to her about apologizing to Frecklenose, then. And you'll be satisified with that? There's nothing else we need to discuss? ~ Falconstar
Oh don't tell me drama happened and we missed it. *huffs in disappointment* -Sunflowerpaw

It's going to feel so weird when you're not my mentor anymore! Well, we'll still be friends though. -Pantherpaw

No Falconstar that's it. Sorry again for uh, that weird announcement. I really really didn't see that coming. -Wrenflight
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Just my luck! *stomps a paw* Where are the others? They'll fill us in. ~ Cloudpaw

Oh yeah, you're stuck with me forever! We can push our nest beside each other and everything. ~ Ambershade

*shakes his head* Please just see that it doesn't happen again. I was going to make Thunderpaw a warrior tonight but now... I'll still do it but I hope she doesn't mind the drama surronding it. ~ Falconstar
We could go ask Pantherpaw and Ambershade. I don't see any of the other apprentices around. -Sunflowerpaw

*grins at the idea* Really? That would be awesome. No one besides my siblings really likes hanging out with me as far as the apprentices go. -Pantherpaw

I'm sure her and her family's excitement will overshadow the drama. At least for her and my sake I hope so. *sighs* Starclan willing my nephews didn't hear any of that. -Wrenflight
Let's go! *trots over to Ambershade and Pantherpaw* What did we miss? Why is everyone whispering to each other? ~ Cloudpaw

*lays his tail on his back* StarClan willing, but you don't seem to be a very lucky cat, Wrenflight. *pads out of his den and scales the High Ledge* Let all cats old enough to catch their prey come together for a Clan meeting! ~ Falconstar

*tail shoots up in the air* Redshadow it's happening! *races to sit beneath the High Ledge, quickly grooming down any tufts of fur* ~ Thunderpaw

Darn, it's a Clan meeting, Frecklenose. Unfortunetly we're old enough to catch our own prey. *nudges her awake* ~ Duskstorm

*eyes them curiously before slowly padding out of the Warriors Den, sitting just outside of it, far away from the High Ledge* ~ Shiverwind
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*starts to gather with everyone else* Some big drama between Wrenflight and Shiverwind. I'll tell you guys after the meeting. -Pantherpaw

Well at least we get to hear about it. -Sunflowerpaw

Don't I know it. *follows him out and takes his position below the ledge, making sure to avoid any eye contact with Shiverwind* -Wrenflight

*hurries to sit in the front of the clan gathered so he could watch with a wide smile* -Redshadow

For the love of Starclan. *stands with a stretch* Maybe we should do your sleep outside of camp idea tonight because at this rate we'll never get any sleep here. *makes her way out of the den and joins the rest of the clan* -Frecklenose

*gathers* -my remaining cats present in camp
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
•watches his wondering from behind• Berryfrost are you okay?
Driftpaw

•glances at his mate• Is everything okay Berry?
Strongbreeze

•follows behind quietly•
Buckpaw

Oh so sassy you are better watch it before I put you in place. •smacks his rear roughly and pads ahead•
Skyheart

•shakes his head• You two argue more like a couple then with your actual mates.
Crowtail

•looks over toward his brother as he exits Falconstars den before looking up at Falconstar•
Flintstripe

•looks up besides his brother excitedly at the clan leader•
Flamekit
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*yelps at his smack* Starclan sake Skyheart! Why do you always do that? -Featherwing

That's fine Crowtail they can be the couple that constantly bickers and we can be the couple that gets along. -Hushpool

Your brother has really rough luck you know. -Treetail
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
It’s because your ass is just so much fun to smack around. •grins• plus you loooove it!
Skyheart

You know what I’ll take it. •purr• since we get along so well what shall we talk about?
Crowtail

You can say that again..and to think they were hitting it off..
Flintstripe

•pushes the robin to his mate as she lays down• So you found him?
Foxclaw

She sure did happy about the punishment?
Tanglewhisker
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I’m fine, still just a little sore from… being sick. But walking should do me some good. *leans against Strongbreeze* ~ Berryfrost

A ceremony is a nice consolation prize! It looks like Thunderpaw is finally getting her warrior name! ~ Cloudpaw

*stares hard at Wrenflight, eyes narrowed* ~ Shiverwind

I’m down if you’re down, *says with a yawn* ~ Duskstorm

Cats of StormClan, tonight we’re gathered for my favorite sort of Ceremony. Thunderpaw has worked twice as hard to prove herself a loyal and trustworthy Clanmate, and I’m proud to welcome her as a full warrior of StormClan. Thunderpaw, do you promise to uphold the Warrior Code and protect StormClan even at the cost of your own life? ~ Falconstar

I do, *says strongly, sitting tall* ~ Thunderpaw

Then by the power of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Thunderpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Thundersky. StarClan honors your determination and strength and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan! ~ Falconstar
Saying love is overexaggerating. *grumbles* -Featherwing

Well how are your kits doing? Training seems to be going well for everyone. -Hushpool

I wonder what went down. Think we should check on him after the meeting? -Treetail

She must be so thrilled. I know she's worked really hard for this. -Sunflowerpaw

*chants her name* -all

Definitely. *responds after the chants die down* I could use some fun excitement after everything today. -Frecklenose

*hurries to her sister's side* Congratulations Thundersky! Starclan it's about time he gave you your name and its a great one. -Bloodmoon
•chants out her new name•
Foxclaw and Tanglewhisker

•cheers her own before looking at his mate• yeah I think we should.
Flintstripe

•bounces excitedly at the chanting•
Flamekit

Well if you feel anything else off let me know. •purrs lightly at her touch• So what did everyone want to practice?
Skyheart

•looks at his brother• I wanna work on rabbits.
Buckpaw

I need to work on birds!
Driftpaw

Yeah he does have a warrior build…but I’m he is still helpful either way.
Swamppaw
I hope he's receptive to us. The last time I saw him that mad is when he fought Sunheart. -Treetail

I can't wait until we get our apprentice ceremonies! -Ivorykit

I'm good with whatever. I can work on both. -Badgerpaw
*beams up at Falconstar, soaking in the moment* *looks at Bloodmoon and grins after a moment’s hesitation* Thank you. Did… are mom and dad in camp? ~ Thundersky

Wanna go ahead and slip out? I know a place, but it’s off the territory. ~ Duskstorm

I think I’m going to miss her in the den… it’s going to feel less angry now. ~ Cloudpaw

*disappears back inside the warriors den * ~ Shiverwind
I will, love. Driftpaw, why don’t you come with me and we’ll work on birds? ~ Berryfrost
Yea and that was bad enough. •says watching his brother• Well I’ll go check on him if you wanna join we can drop the kits off on Scorchgaze.
Flintstripe

Do you think that’s soon?
Flamekit

•makes his way over behind Bloodmoon•
Foxclaw

•joins them happy that everyone were warriors•
Tanglewhisker

•nods” great! I’ll see you two later good luck! •follows Berryfrost quickly•
Driftpaw

Good luck you two! •says before looking down at the apprentices• you said rabbit? I think you two can work on your team work then.
Strongbreeze

You just don’t know what true love is.
Skyhesrt

They are good I know they are all getting better.and well you know how close Driftpaw and Badgerpaw are.
Crowtail
No they left a few minutes before Falconstar called everyone together. Ma is gonna be pissed she missed this. *grins* But that just means I get to rub it in their faces. -Bloodmoon

*watches them from a bit away, waiting until most cats had backed away from her* -Blackpaw

Do I want to get peace and quiet sooner rather than later? Don't have to ask me twice. *glances around, checking that her kits all seemed content, before heading to the exit with a purr* -Frecklenose

*laughs at that* You'll actually miss having tension in there? I'm sure you and Buckpaw can make more. *teases* -Sunflowerpaw

*watches her disappear before letting out a frustrated sigh* -Wrenflight

All right. *sits beside Shiverwind's nest* Your secondary best friend is here. Whats going on? -Darkmist
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*nods* I'll take them to bring him some prey and then I'll join you. Good luck. -Treetail

Well when do cats usually become apprentices? -Ivorykit

What do you want to do Buckpaw? Do you want to chase toward me or deliver the final kill? -Badgerpaw

Oh well then why don't you explain it since you know more than me. -Featherwing

Yeah I blame those two for that. *motions toward their mates* Cloudpaw certainly seems like a fiesty one. Pebblepaw too. -Hushpool
Sounds like a plan see you in a few! •starts to make his way over to Wrenflight• Now what in Starclan did you do Wrenflight?
Flintstripe

Well papa says we should be one soon…but it’s 6 moons right?
Flamekit

I think you could use the running so how about I do the killing. •teases•
Buckpaw

•nods• Sounds good let’s head to the fields we will have a better chance there. •starts to lead them away•
Strongbreeze

I shouldn’t have to! You should just have to look at the connection me and Hushpool have.
Skyheart

Agreed those two seemed to have a bit of bite to them while the others..•tails off• Driftpaw is more like well he is just behaved.
Crowtail
*gives him a look* I tried to do something nice and it blew up in my face. If you're here to ask me what happened you better not mock me after. I've had my fill of humiliation for the day. -Wrenflight

Yeah so we only have like one more to go. -Ivorykit

*swipes at him playfully* I'll remember that. -Badgerpaw

Oh please. Crowtail and I have the best relationship. -Featherwing

Maybe not as behaved as you'd like. *teases* You had to go all serious daddy mode when he and Badgerpaw came back to camp the other day. -Hushpool
•cuffs him over the head• I know when to tease and when not to tease Wren. Now tell your brother what happened before I decide to drag our sisters into this.
Flintstripe

That’s close then! •says following Treetail•
Flamekit

•stops in the fields and waits• Alriggt you two good luck.
Strongbreeze

•shifts the air after ducking away from the swipe• smell anything?
Buckpaw

We’ve been over this it’s good but not as good as mine!
Skyhesrt

Well someone had to be strict plus we are still going to give Driftpaw a talk
Crowtail
Let's not do that. I can only imagine how pissed off Freckle would be by this. *nudges him off to an empty corner of camp* Starclan sake I'm so stupid for even doing what I did. Shiverwind has been all shaken up about Sunheart's punishment and when he was exiled today it was really hard on her. She wanted a distraction and I thought that maybe just giving her some pleasure, a release, would help. So I went down on her and when she came, she called out Sunheart's name. We got into a huge fight and our friends with benefits relationship just imploded. -Wrenflight

*pokes his head into the den* Is grandpa up for a visit? -Treetail

I'm always happy to see the boys. *purrs and motions for them to come in* -Scorchgaze

*nods* I think I got something. Follow me. *stalks after the scent* -Badgerpaw

I know we've been over it, I just disagree. -Featherwing

Skyheart and I were plenty strict. But what are you going to say to him? -Hushpool
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
•his jaw dropped a bit• Oh Wren I’m sorry…•flicks his tail a bit annoyed• after everything you two have gone through she still does that?
Flintstripe

•grins making his way quickly to Scorchgaze•
Flamekit

•nods going off and crouches down preparing•
Buckpaw

Mhmm •bumps him roughly• but I just want to make sure you know your place.
Skyheart

Well it depends if he kept anything from us.
Crowtail
*shrugs* She tried to brush it off like it wasn't a big deal and she seems to think I'm making it a big deal because I have feelings for her. I only look at Shiverwind as a friend. For Starclan sake I don't know any tom that wouldn't be pissed off by their partner calling them someone else's name regardless of what the relationship was between them and their partner. -Wrenflight

*joins Wrenflight and Flintstripe* Okay what did I miss? -Treetail

What have you got there boys? -Scorchgaze

We brought you prey! -Ivorykit

I'm going to circle around so I can get it to you. *moves off on his own and takes a few minutes to get in position before taking off for the rabbit* -Badgerpaw

*bumps him back* You don't have to make everything sound like such a threat. -Featherwing

Do you think he did? -Hushpool
*Go figure. she thinks* Yeah, really rub it in their faces, especially because dad will claim that Falconstar named me after him. *shakes the others off, becoming a bit awkward with all the attention now* I better go move my nest before I sit vigil. ~ Thundersky

Quick, before someone needs us! *hurried out of camp* It’ll be moon-high before we get there at this rate… can you keep up with me, or has your dull, boring life made you slow? ~ Duskstorm

*wrinkles her nose* Don’t even joke. ~ Cloudpaw

All of my denmates got along with when we were your age. *thinks* Well except Thunderpaw, actually. But everyone else got along for the most part. Bloodpaw and Foxpaw were always close and then Foxpaw and I, and slowly Tanglepaw integrated into the group. Mousepaw never really fit in though… ~ Ambershade

If I tell you then you’re going to judge me so hard for so many reasons. ~ Shiverwind

Yeah, but I can tell he wants us to be full fledged medicine cats as soon as possible so he can return to being a warrior. I bet we’ll get our names early. ~ Pebblepaw

*opens her mouth and scents the air* What birds do you smell? ~ Berryfrost
Yeah well you better put it next to mine or I'll just move it while you're doing your vigil. -Bloodmoon

*nudges his former apprentice as he comes up beside her* I got some fresh moss in the warriors den for you. -Redshadow

*shoves him playfully* I can keep up just fine. You sure you've gone the endurance for such a long walk since you're the senior warrior here? -Frecklenose

*purrs* Sorry sorry. Come on let's go fluff our nests. -Sunflowerpaw

Fitting in is overrated if you ask me. I like the outcast crowd better. -Pantherpaw
I’ll think about it! *calls over her shoulder. grins gratefully at Redshadow* *hurries into the apprentice den and takes a deep breath, letting all the excitement finally sink in. looks around the den for a moment and thinks about how long she’d slept there, then grabs her nest and begins to pull it out* ~ Thundersky

The senior warrior who has made this walk a hundred times before! *breaks into a run* ~ Duskstorm

Right behind you! *grabs a mouthful of feathers* ~ Cloudpaw

You just have to walk against the wind, don’t you? *purrs* Why don’t you go fluff your nest with Cloudpaw and Sunflowerpaw? Girl time. ~ Ambershade
Hey. You want some help with that? *joins her in the apprentice den* -Blackpaw

*follows his lead, keeping up at a run beside him* So what part of the territory are we leaving from? I'm really hoping we won't run into you know who out here. -Frecklenose

*groans slightly in protest* Fine. My denmates aren't nearly as fun as you though. *follows after them to the den* -Pantherpaw

*pulls her nest over next to Cloudpaw's* Okay so show me how you think it's best to stick the feathers in there. -Sunflowerpaw
•closes his eyes scenting the air before looking at her• I smell a thrush near by.
Driftpaw

•nods crouching down waiting for him to bear with the rabbit before pouncing out st it•
Buckpaw

I don’t know how I feel about that..that’s a lot of pressure.
Swamppaw

•keeps his eyes on the apprentices•
Skyheart

Well do you have feelings for her? Cause if I remember correctly you two were just “friends” right you two didn’t have any commitments with eachother..but I can agree it still hurts. •looks at his mate• Shiverwind called out Sunhearts name while they were having fun time.
Flintstripe

Yeah we got you a bird!
Flamekit

You are the one thinking it’s a threat. •sticks his tongue out•
Skyheart

I don’t even want to think but he is your son so who knows what.
Crowtail

Well your sister seemed happy. •purrs behind his mate•
Foxclaw

•looks around spotting Ambershade and makes his way over•
Tanglewhisker

Nice catch. Surprised it wasn't too quick for you. *teases* -Badgerpaw

*winces* Ouch. -Treetail

*sighs* No I don't have feelings for her. I can't. I don't. Shiverwind and I are strictly friends. It's just a matter of respect. She knows Sunheart and I have never been on the best of terms and to hear his name during is just irritating. That's all its about. -Wrenflight

How sweet. Did you boys already eat? -Scorchgaze

We brought prey for Mistybreeze too! -Ivorykit

Because threats are your specialty. -Featherwing

*shakes her head in amusement* My son is perfectly behaved. -Hushpool

Yeah it's about time she got her warrior name! -Bloodmoon
*looks up* What, you don’t think I can carry a nest by myself? *but her voice was light, still glowing from her ceremony* ~ Thundersky

You think so little of my foresight? Trust me, we’re going in the opposite direction of Sunheart. ~ Duskstorm

*purrs watching her apprentice walk away, then looks up at Tanglewhisker* Get tired of third wheeling our favorite couple? *purrs* ~ Ambershade

I like to weave mine in between the top lining. *demonstrates* ~ Cloudpaw

If I tell you then you’re going to judge me so hard for so many reasons. ~ Shiverwind

*nods* Now show me your crouch. ~ Berryfrost
Obviously you can. I don't know I just thought it might be an ice breaker. Congratulations on your warrior name. -Blackpaw

I wasn't doubting you, I'm just paranoid. I'm not in the mood to get in another argument with him about my decisions. -Frecklenose

*follows her lead on her own nest* Starclan I can't wait to curl up in this. -Sunflowerpaw

Uh you guys mind if I join you? -Pantherpaw

I won't judge you, Shiverwind. I might give you my unsolicited opinion, but you know that about me already. Come on, I promise to hear you out and not nag you. -Darkmist
Oh, thanks. *pauses, then attempts to joke* I guess you’ll have to find someone else to share a nest with until you get your name. ~ Thundersky

I’m not in the mood to explain to him why I’m sleeping with his ex-mate outside of our territory so that makes two of us. ~ Duskstorm

*looks up at Pantherpaw a bit surprised* Really? You care about nest lining? *pushes some feathers her way* They’re robins. ~ Cloudpaw

*heaves a heavy sigh* Wrenflight was going down on me and I accidentally moaned Sunheart’s name. Literally came with Wrenflight’s head buried between my legs and said the wrong name. ~ Shiverwind
Nah I think it'll be nice to have the space all to myself again. You're kind of a nest hog, you know. *gives her a lighthearted smirk* -Blackpaw

Looks like we're partners in crime then. Now what about your brother? Is he going to grill us when we get back or do you think my sister will keep him distracted enough he won't notice we're gone? -Frecklenose

*joins her mate in the den* So do I even want to know what happened with Wren and Shiverwind? Or would it terrify me? -Sweetbriar

I think Ambershade wants me to take my mind off training now and then so I don't stress myself out. So if nest lining helps, I'm up for it. *takes the feathers and starts putting them into her nest**shakes her head at the soft fluffy look of it and instead moves them to the very edges, sticking them out of the nest like they were spikes* -Pantherpaw

*eyes her nest* It looks like it has a thorn barrier around it. That's so you. -Sunflowerpaw

*opens his mouth a few times before closing it again, blanketing them in silence for a bit* Well...I could certainly see how that would cause an argument. So do you have feelings for Sunheart then? Or are you just not attracted to Wrenflight? -Darkmist
•puffs out proudly• Thanks and I’m surprised you managed to keep up with it. •teases back•
Buckpaw

Well don’t be so down I’m sure you two will be back to best friends after a day or do I’m sure.
Flintstripe

•nods• we had a bit mouse.
Flamekit

I mean I don’t always go through with them though. I just love giving them out.
Skyheart

Why is it I don’t believe you?
Crowtail

•curls his tail amused• Oh you have no idea how tired I am of it. •sits besides her• How about you? How is the mentor life treating you?
Tanglewhisker

Can say that again now we have everyone in the warriors den who was left behind.
Foxclaw

•slowly and carefully gets into the hunters crouch wobbling a bit first but steadies himself•
Driftpaw
Keep making fun of my size and I'll crush you in your sleep. You'll never see it coming. *bumps him playfully as he makes his way back to Strongbreeze* -Badgerpaw

I'm not so sure. The fight got uglier than I was expecting. Your kits didn't hear what she said did they? -Wrenflight

Doesn't seem like they were paying attention to it. Not like they'd even know what getting laid means. -Treetail

Well I can't wait until you're apprentices and can bring me prey you catch yourselves. -Scorchgaze

Because you like making cats squirm. -Featherwing

Because you always think the worst of my family! So hurtful. -Hushpool

Soon we'll out number all the senior warriors. *tugs on his ear playfully* -Bloodmoon
Oh you can try but I’ll make sure to kick you where it hurts.
Buckpaw

Well done you two! Working well as a pair!
Strongbreeze

•nudges him• Keep your head up atleast I mean it’s she did seem to have tried to apologize didn’t she?
Flintstripe

I wanna catch a rabbit!
Flamekit

And squirm you do. •says before spotting the lake• Finally!
Skyheart

Have you ever actually took a step back and looked at your family?
Crowtail

•pulls his ear away amused• yeah and when that happens they will just move to the elders den leaving us with all the chores.
Foxclaw
Did our stances look all right? I don't want to be a crummy hunter. -Badgerpaw

*snorts at that* Shiverwind apologize? That'll be the day. She seemed completely fine with blowing it off and making me seem like the one in the wrong for having a problem with it. I just know I have nothing to apologize for so I'm not going to crawl back groveling at her paws. -Wrenflight

Deputy Wren certainly knows how to put his paw down. *chuckles* -Treetail

Oh you'll have to be fast for that, but I bet you could do it. -Scorchgaze

*gives him a frustrated look* Can I have one day where you don't bring up that we've slept together or insinuate something sexual? -Featherwing

Of course I have. We're a pretty great bunch. And all so attractive too. -Hushpool

Nah we can pawn it off onto all the apprentices. I mean I guess patrols will still be on us, but it doesn't sound too bad. -Bloodmoon
You could have kept your tail lower but otherwise I think you did well for your size at least.
Strongbreeze

Well I’m on your side on this you shouldn’t have to do anything besides wait for her to grovel at your feet. Plus if she cats don’t work out I’ll throw Treetail your way since he thinks you are so hot. •teases•
Flintstripe

You think so?
Flamekit

What I only speak the truth Fluffy. •waits for the rest of them•
Skyheart

Mhmm some more than others.
Crowtail

•licks her neck• Fair oh yeah who do you think will be mentors next with Flamekit and Ivorykit nearing 6 moons?
Foxclaw
*nods* Well Buckpaw want to go for anything else? -Badgerpaw

*gives him a look* Don't even start. I can't even count how many toms you drool over on one paw. -Treetail

Oh I know so. You're determined. -Scorchgaze

I know I'm the best looking. *splashes her mate playfully* -Hushpool

I bet Sweetbriar and her siblings will get them. -Bloodmoon