Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29851-29900 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
•shakes his head• Nah this rabbit is big enough to feed like 10 cats.
Buckpaw

That is true. •says amused• Well we just have to wait for Berryfrost and Driftpaw unless you two want to track them down. •gives his apprentice an amused look•
Strongbreeze

•sticks his tongue out at him• Well wren anything else you want to get off your chest?
Flintstripe

I think Ivorykit is going to be a better hunter then me though.
Flamekit

That you are love! •says ducking away from the splash•
Skyheart

•watches them amused and sits down•
Crowtail

You think so? I was thinking Tanglewhisker might get one since he is basically practicing right now.
Foxclaw
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs* Let's not interrupt their training session. -Badgerpaw

No no I won't keep you guys listening to my drama. *nudges him* Thanks for being a listening ear. -Wrenflight

You do? Why? -Ivorykit

Come on its warm enough now let's get in the water. I want to see my handsome tom all soaking wet. -Hushpool

That's true but he may still be working with Milky by then. -Bloodmoon
Yeah let’s keep those two away I feel like they wouldn’t train even if they wanted to. •teases•
Buckpaw

Well either way we are going to wait for them then. Unless one of you wants to help the other get back.
Strongbreeze

No problem you know I’m always here. •nudges him amused• plus we still have to schedule our little sparring session so I can kick your tail in.
Flintstripe

Becuase you are better at fishing then me so I’m assuming you can probably hunt better.
Flamekit

Mhmm as you wish love. •says before making his way in.
Skyheart

Right…though I figured he wouldn’t have t train her that long.
Foxclaw
*cuffs his shoulder* You and I could spar, Buckpaw. -Badgerpaw

Don't get too cocky. It's been a while since we've sparred and I don't think your technique has changed much. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

I'm sure you'll be a better fighter though. -Ivorykit

Well what do you think? Should we go for a swim? -Featherwing

*follows her mate* Let's hope now that the weather is nicer the kits don't start sneaking out more. -Hushpool

Maybe, maybe not. She was a kittypet so I can't imagine she knows how to do much of anything. -Bloodmoon
Oh I’m so down! •sets the rabbit down and stretches•
Buckpaw

Don’t hurt yourselves you two. •lays down•
Strongbreeze:

Oh and yours has? •looks at his mate• what do you think can i take him?
Flintstripe

You think so? Well I’ll take it!
Flamekit

Might aswell have fun can’t let them be the only ones now can we?
Crowtail

•relaxes a bit and purrs• Now I feel like they will keep sneaking out though we should probably leash them into not.
Skyheart

And what about you don’t you want to be a mentor?
Foxclaw
I'll be fine. Don't know if I can say the same for Buckpaw. *smirks as he crouches* -Badgerpaw

I think it'll be a fight I wouldn't miss for anything in the world. -Treetail

You boys will be able to help each other where you struggle. -Scorchgaze

Oh definitely not. *wades into the shallows* -Featherwing

Maybe we could think of a way to bride them into behaving. -Hushpool

Of course. I think I'd be the best mentor! But I want to enjoy some time with you undisturbed before I start training. -Bloodmoon
*gives him a look before crouching down lashing his tail* You talk to much sometimes.
Buckpaw

Yeah but i would win right? Right? *purrs*
Flintstripe

Yea we will we always will right Ivorykit?
Flamekit

*follows him purring lightly* This is nice.
Crowtail

Oh? What would we bribe them with?
Skyheart

*chuckles* Yeah we need to spend as much time as we can before we get to busy.
Foxclaw
That's hypocritical. *circles him slowly* -Badgerpaw

Oh I think so. With all those huge muscles. *tugs on his ear* I wouldn't mind wrestling with you later. -Treetail

All right, you two are getting gross now. -Wrenflight

Of course! -Ivorykit

Very nice. I'm so glad it's finally warming up out. *nuzzles his shoulder* -Featherwing

Now that I'm not quite sure. We agree not to pester them once they are warriors? -Hushpool

I want to have as much time with you to myself as I can get. -Bloodmoon
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*snorts* Your nest is hardly big enough for you, it definitely wasn't big enough for the both of us. *starts dragging her nest out of the den* ~ Thunderpaw

Nah, he won't grill us. Falconstar is sorta used to me disappearing for the night. *comes to a slow as they approach the end of the territory* ~ Duskstorm

I don't even understand why it happened. Whatever started it, Wrenflight looked ready to faint from embarressment. But when I offered to let him choose Shiverwind's punishment, he just wants her to consider apologizing to Frecklenose for that affair. ~ Falconstar

*purrs and shakes her head* You're definitely Hushpool and Skyheart's daughter, Pantherpaw. ~ Cloudpaw

*sighs, heavy* It's not that I'm not attracted to Wrenflight; he's very handsome, I'm sure anyone would admit that. But the last time I had another cat pleasure me, it was Sunheart. I just don't understand why it's such a big deal. ~ Shiverwind

*watches Driftpaw, eyes narrowed, analyzing his crouch* ~ Berryfrost
So does that mean you'll make extra space for me in your new nest? -Blackpaw

Being the leader's brother has its perks, huh? Do you think I can get special treatment since he's mates with my sister and now we're friends? -Frecklenose

Wren being selfless. Why am I not surprised in the least? *grooms his shoulders* Well at least he has the good sense not to give into her petty behavior and cause an even bigger scene. -Sweetbriar

I hear that a lot. I think you guys are similar to your parents too. -Pantherpaw

Shiverwind, we toms may not like to admit it, but our egos are fragile. We take a lot of pride in pleasing those we're with, so hearing another toms name while mating is like having someone else take credit for a rabbit we killed. I'm sure it caught him off guard so that's likely why he has an even stronger reaction to it. Not to mention, you know he and my brother haven't had the best history. -Darkmist
Haha. Nice try. You'd have to become a warrior first and let's be honest, you're a far cry from my skillset. ~ Thundersky

*steps over the border, still leading the way* Maybe. What kind of special perks? ~ Duskstorm

Thank StarClan. I wouldn't know what to do if my new deputy fully imbranced his petty side. I even offered to exile Shiverwind for a moon and he said, and I quote, "I would rather pluck every piece of fur from my body one by one than have her anywhere near Sunheart." ~ Falconstar

Oh yeah? How so? ~ Cloudpaw

*buries her head in her paws* Yes, yes, I understand that. Obviously I feel bad for moaning Sunheart's name but it was just an accident. If he'd ever moaned someone elses name I wouldn't take it personally. ~ Shiverwind
A far cry? I think thats an exaggeration. Sure you've got moons on me but I'm definitely the most advanced apprentice of the lot. -Blackpaw

*gazes around the forest as they cross over, her tail lashing excitedly* Never having to go on dawn patrol again? -Frecklenose

Oh poor Wren. Those two are crazy about each other, they just don't want to admit it. *wrinkles her nose* Not that I'd be particularly excited to call her my sister in law. -Sweetbriar

You seem intelligent and patient like your fathers. Sunflowerpaw is pretty like her mom. -Pantherpaw

You don't think? I mean you could always put that to the test. He was hung up on Raindapple for a long time so I'm sure if you told him to picture her while you two were doing whatever it is he could put himself in that mindset. -Darkmist
Give Pantherpaw a little while longer and she'll take that title from you. She's catching up quickly. ~ Thundersky

I think your brother has more control over that than mine does. *purrs* ~ Duskstorm

I wish they would go ahead and confess their feelings for each other, I don't know what I'll do if they have another explosive fight like this again. Maybe you should talk to him about it. ~ Falconstar

See, Sunflowerpaw! Even Pantherpaw thinks your pretty! ~ Cloudpaw

... so you think I should challenge Wrenflight to be with me and think of Raindapple? Well, I suppose it would prove my point to him. You think he would be down? ~ Shiverwind
Of course someone who shares your blood would be trying to show me up. I won't let that happen though. *helps pull the nest to the warriors den* -Blackpaw

I guess that's true. *switches between walking faster and slower, speeding up to see more of what lies ahead then slowly down to take everything in* This is amazing! -Frecklenose

If we're trying to get him to acknowledge and confess his hidden feelings, I think you're the expert in that area. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

Good genes. Not as good as mine though. *grins as she settles into her nest* -Pantherpaw

You guys need to stop flattering me. I'm going to get a big ego at this rate. *purrs* -Sunflowerpaw

*hesitates before quickly shaking his head* I didn't mean it literally! This sounds like an awful plan that can only cause more drama! Shiverwind how do you feel about Wrenflight honestly? You're just friends? -Darkmist
Excuse you, I said I don't need your help. *doesn't stop him anyway* ~ Thundersky

*gives her an amused look* You mean it somehow looks different from the rest of the forest? ~ Duskstorm

But you're the one who forced me to acknowledge my feels, so aren't you more qualified? ~ Falconstar

Well, you're very pretty too, Pantherpaw. And even with all our flattery your ego still won't be as huge as Buckpaw's. ~ Cloudpaw

I mean, friends with benefits, so there's definitely a level of attraction between us. He's hot, I'm hot, we have a lot of fun together. And he's my best friend, besides, but it feels... different than with Sunheart. ~ Shiverwind
Yeah yeah you should know by now I barely listen to you when you try bossing me around. -Blackpaw

*bumps him lightly* No! Its just a different feeling. Like we can just... walk without worrying about borders. There's no boundaries, nothing containing us. Everything is new and unknown. -Frecklenose

Yes but he's hears all my rants on love before. Come on, love. Have a little heart to heart with your brother in law. *purrs and nuzzles her head against his chest* -Sweetbriar

I can't even argue that. He does think he's the best of the best. Too bad Badgerpaw and I put him in his place! -Pantherpaw

You all are quite the fighting family. At least being friends with Buckpaw and having your dad as my mentor has helped me with that. *looks at Cloudpaw* How do you feel about your fighting? -Sunflowerpaw

Different how? Like..more important? -Darkmist
You're so annoying. *places her nest in the den, beside Bloodmoon and Foxclaw's* She said she would move it if I don't put it beside hers, but I swear, if she and Foxclaw stay up all night being gross.... ~ Thundersky

That's exactly how it makes me feel. *bumps her back* There's no Warrior Code out here. No laws. No leaders. Your life is truly yours out here, you don't owe anything to anyone. ~ Duskstorm

I'm his leader, I can't be involved in his personal life! What about your father? ~ Falconstar

Not much better than my hunting. Again, Sunheart never really took me out, so all that I know has come from a few group sessions. ~ Cloudpaw

They're both very important to me, but in different ways. Sunheart is my childhood best friend, he's been a constant my enitre life; all my best moments and my worst moments. I haven't been as close to Wrenflight for as long, but... it doesn't feel like it. It feels like he's always been there. ~ Shiverwind
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
•looks at Berryfrost• Is my crouch okay? I don’t know if I have it down completely yet..
Driftpaw

Okay fair. •says before lashing out at him quickly•
Buckpaw

•laughs and noses him• Don’t worry we can totally wrestle later and Wren grow up to yard a warrior now.
Flintstripe

•sits in front of Scorchagze• can you tell us a story?
Flamekit

•hums lightly closing his eyes• Featherwing do you ever think of retiring soon?
Crowtail

Oh that’s good but that is giving up way to much on our half dontcha think?
Skyheart

Well how about we retire for the night and think of ways to spend all our time we have. •nudges her• plus I heard you and your sister talk about nest moving?
Foxclaw
*snorts* I don't envy you. I could always help you get back at them if needed. -Blackpaw

No warrior code? *pounces on his back playfully* You're too trusting Duskstorm. I could claw you to pieces out here if I wanted since there's no code. *teases* -Frecklenose

You really need more friends, Falconstar. *rolls her eyes at him playfully* Yes I'm sure Wren would loooove our father to know all about his love life. What about Duskstorm? -Sweetbriar

Then you're talking to the right cat. -Pantherpaw

Yeah! We could all practice together! We'll show up the boys for sure. -Sunflowerpaw

Uh huh...You ready for my unsolicited opinion? -Darkmist
*dodges ans quickly barrles into his side* -Badgerpaw

I'm a warrior but that doesn't mean I want to hear about what you two get up to in your private life. You just have no boundaries and ask me and our sisters about it. *cuffs him playfully* -Wrenflight

I've got all the stories. What are you in the mood for? -Scorchgaze

I've thought about it. It'd certainly be much more peaceful. What about you? -Featherwing

Yeah you're probably right. It's our right as their parents to pester them. -Hushpool

Yep! She better have put it where I told her. -Bloodmoon
*moves beside him* You need to move your paws closer together, and lower your tail a bit. ~ Berryfrost

You're trying awful hard to share my nest. ~ Thundersky

*falls to the ground gracefully, with a huff* Traitor! You waited until we crossed the border! *bats at her ears* ~ Duskstorm

I'm sorry, do you think Duskstorm is a suitable canidate to talk about love? Duskstorm, who has sworn off taking a mate? ~ Falconstar

*ears perk forward* That would be great, actually! Falconstar mentioned I would get my new mentor tomorrow, but I'm all for group sessions with you two. ~ Cloudpaw

Ugh, I guess so. Lay it on me. ~ Shiverwind
All for your benefit, but I can admit you're plenty warm. Nice for the cold nights. -Blackpaw

Part of my evil plan. *nips his paw playfully before jumping off him* So do you have a super secret spot you're taking me to? -Frecklenose

Well...no. But if nothing else he's blunt and isn't afraid to do as he pleases. Wren could use a little more of that. *huffs* I feel like we're running out of options. -Sweetbriar

I'm down. Let's do it. -Pantherpaw

*lashes her tail excitedly* I'm sure Falconstar will be happy with how hard we're doing to be working. -Sunflowerpaw

You two just need to get over your pride and admit how you feel. *rolls his eyes* Everyone in the clan can see how annoyingly touchy you two are, how much you talk about each other and how you're glued to the hip. It's obvious you both like each other, you're both just too stubborn to say it. -Darkmist
*nods moving his paws closer and lowering his tail just slightly and looks at her for her approval* Like this?
Driftpaw

*gasps surprised from the barrel and falls over quickly and rolls*
Buckpaw

And is it our fault that you give us the answers we seek hmmm? *rubs his head where he cuffed him* You know i cant wait to kick your ass now and when i do im so cuffing you over the head.
Flintstripe

*thinks* Can we hear about the old camp?
Flamekit

I've started to think about it..Maybe after the kits are warriors.
Crowtail

Exactly! *purrs* Honestly they are lucky we aren't telling the prudes over there. *nods to Crowtail and Featherwing*
Skyheart

Oh and where is that? *starts to make his way towards the warriors den*
Foxclaw
*batters his shoulders and chest as he tries to get him on his back* -Badgerpaw

Oh bring it on. We'll see who gets their ass kicked. -Wrenflight

You mean back before Falconstar was leader or the rebuild? -Scorchgaze

I like that. *kisses his cheek* Every day we can spend together getting the rest we need. -Featherwing

Very lucky. Poor Fluffy Jr would probably never hear the end of it. -Hushpool

Next to ours of course. -Bloodmoon
Well unfortunetly for you, leaf-bare is around the corner and you're going to have to find a new cuddle buddy. *smirks, then frowns* Or just extra line your nest. ~ Thundersky

Not particularly. *stretches out against the grass* I figured we would find an old stump or bush and just sleep here. Somewhere mostly protected from the elements, but no fancy nests. ~ Duskstorm

*sighs, heavy* At this point their sexual tension is effecting the whole Clan. ~ Falconstar

And the toms won't know what hit them, *purrs* ~ Cloudpaw

I do not have feelings for him! I've always been that way with all of my close friends, even Snowstep! ~ Shiverwind

Exactly like that! Now let's see you stalk forward. ~ Berryfrost
*begins to stalk forward slowly doing his best to stay silent and looks at her*
Driftpaw

*growls kicking up into his stomatch roughly*
Buckpaw

*keeps a close eye on the two*
Strongbreeze

Fine schedule a sparring match with me tommorow then! *grins* Anytime!
Flintstripe

Yea that one.
Flamekit

Sounds real nice now doesnt it?
Crowtail

I mean we can use that as a threat on them. *points out* Tell them to behave or we will spill the mouse.
Skyheart

Oh starclan this will be exciting now wont it? Hopefully she doesnt attack one of us like when we were kits, Well she mainly attacked Tanglewhisker.
Foxclaw
*nods at him, encouraging him to go on* ~ Berryfrost
*grins* A new cuddle buddy could be nice, but I'm kind of picky. -Blackpaw

You make sleeping on the ground sound like more fun than it should be. *flops down beside him* Thank Starclan we haven't gotten anymore snow. Have you ever done this in leafbare? -Frecklenose

Sounds like it's up to the mighty Falconstar to set things straight. *teases* You know you could just force them to make up. I'm sure they'd get over it. -Sweetbriar

It's about time the toms in this clan get shown up by some bad ass she-cats. -Pantherpaw

Oh please, Shiver. Snowstep confessed to you and you nearly lost it. Same thing with Sunheart. What would you do if Wrenflight confessed? -Darkmist
*rolls away from him and drops into a crouch* -Badgerpaw

Tomorrow it is. Can't wait to make you tap out. -Wrenflight

Definitely going to need a kit sitter. -Treetail

The best. And we can hang out with Scorchgaze. -Featherwing

Ohh now that's a good plan. Badgerpaw will no doubt be grouchy but he'll get over it. -Hushpool

She's found a new target. *pads into the den and notices Blackpaw and her sister talking by the nest* Speak of the devil. -Bloodmoon
Well, good luck with those three she-cats. Sunflowerpaw is claimed and I'm pretty sure both Pantherpaw and Cloudpaw are gay. ~ Thundersky

Yeah, a few times. Always with a cuddle buddy to keep me warm. ~ Duskstorm

Force them to make up? How? ~ Falconstar

Especially the ones we share a den with; Buckpaw, Badgerpaw and Blackpaw all think they're such hot stuff. ~ Cloudpaw

I don't... *flattens her ears* I don't know. I've tried not to think about it because it was never supposed to happen. ~ Shiverwind
*continues his stalk heading towards the bird slowly*
Driftpaw

*gets up quickly crouching down and pouncing forward towards him*
Buckpaw

You wish! And yeah we will wont we? *says lashing his tail happily* Well we should get some rest before i kick your tail in ill catch you tommorow Wren.
Flintstripe

Oh thats true it's just him and Mistybreeze in the den at the moment.
Crowtail

*purrs* He can complain all he wants but if he does ill cuff some sense into him.
Skyheart

New target? *enters the den spotting them* Is he the new target?
Foxclaw
Definitely wasn't going to be cuddle buddies with my sister anyway. But where do you get that idea about Cloudpaw and Pantherpaw? I haven't seen either of them look interested in anyone. -Blackpaw

*paws at his muzzle lightly* I'm letting you know right now I do not wanna hear any getting it on stories. -Frecklenose

You made Blackpaw and Thundersky share a nest, you could do you same with Wren and Shiverwind. -Sweetbriar

That means they won't even see us coming. -Pantherpaw

*Purrs in amusement* You guys make this sound like such a plan. -Sunflowerpaw

Well, take a moment to think about it. You might be surprised. -Darkmist

*ducks his head to slam into his chest* -Badgerpaw

Whatever you say old man. Going to sleep so early in the evening. *teases* -Wrenflight

All right you two save the trash talk for tomorrow. -Treetail

Poor Mistybreeze. She should still have so many more years to be a warrior. -Featherwing

Such a strict daddy. *nudges him playfully* He so takes after you. -Hushpool

Yep. Haven't you noticed? -Bloodmoon
You mean you haven't noticed how Cloudpaw eyes half the she-cats in the Clan? Specifically your sister? *shrugs* And Pantherpaw just gives me a vibe. ~ Thundersky

*purrs and licks her paw* Would you like to become a story, then? ~ Duskstorm

Don't they already share a nest sometimes? ~ Falconstar

It is a plan! A good plan! ~ Cloudpaw

Like, right now? ~ Shiverwind

Old man!? •turns to him quickly• Of I wanna smack that smirk off your face! •paws the ground•
Flintstripe

•gasps as the air is knocked out of him and squirms on the ground•
Buckpaw

•gets to his paws chuckling• Good one Badgerpaw.
Strongbreeze

That’s what I’m thinking. •starts to head out of the water and shakes his fur• And poor Redshadow.
Crowtial

I’d hope so he has my build and everything. •purrs• Well shall we head out?
Skyheart

Mhmm I was told to not look at other she cats remember?
Foxclaw

•stalks his bird spotting it and pouncing forward just nearly missing it and huffs looking back at his mentor embarrassed•
Driftpaw
I never knew you were so good at reading cats. So observant. I honestly thought you were just planning how you'd take us all down whenever you looked deep in thought. -Blackpaw

I thought you'd never ask. *teases with a dramatic sigh* You can only keep a girl waiting so long you know. Unless the girl is my sister. Then you can wait for an eternity. -Frecklenose

Sometimes, but I'm sure now they definitely won't be. Maybe some forced proximity will make them get over their stubbornness. It worked on you, right? The more I asked for kisses the easier it was to get them. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

Well after you get your new mentor tomorrow we can ask all ours to take us out. -Sunflowerpaw

Yes right now Shiverwind! *gives her shoulder a gentle cuff* No more putting this off. -Darkmist
Wren stop getting him all riled up! *nudges his mate* Come on. Let's go rest. -Treetail

*chuckles* You'll get your chance tomorrow, Flint. -Wrenflight

Thanks Strongbreeze. *grins at his brother* You put up a good fight. -Badgerpaw

Right they don't even get to sleep in the same den anymore. Starclan can be harsh sometimes. -Featherwing

Oh I suppose. Get out of the water slow for me. *teases* -Hushpool

Glad you remember. *nudges him into the nest* -Bloodmoon
That was a bit clumsy, but you're still learning. Try again. ~ Berryfrost

Who says I wasn't doing both? I need to know an opponet's weakness if I want to take them down most effectiently. ~ Thundersky

Your sister is has the patience of a hundred StarClan warriors, she isn't normal. *pulls her into his chest, purring* How do you feel about sleeping under the stars? No den to keep you sheltered; just me. ~ Duskstorm

True, true. You do know how to break a tom's resolve. Which is why YOU should be the one to talk to Wrenflight. ~ Falconstar

*huffs* I hope I get a good mentor. One of the senior warriors would be nice! ~ Cloudpaw

Alright, alright, give me a moment! *closes her eyes and thinks* ~ Shiverwind
That's true. It's a shame we won't get to spar anymore. You're a good opponent to hone my skills on. -Blackpaw

*nuzzles her head under his chin* This is nice. I like the safety that comes with the cave, but it can feel so confined. The new camp was more open, but the dens still get crowded. This? This is great. You were right. It's so peaceful, yet thrilling at the same time. I feel like I could just be lulled to sleep, but also like I shouldn't close my eyes for a second. Thank you for bringing me here. It's been a long time since I've felt so much weight off my shoulders. -Frecklenose

*bumps their shoulders* Fine. For the sake of the clan I will ask my brother to admit his feelings for Shiverwind. What reward do I get for being such a hero? -Sweetbriar

Who do you think I'd like the most? -Pantherpaw

*sits beside her nest, watching her face closely* A don't try to pull a fast one on me. I know when you're lying. -Darkmist
Darn shame your skills are going to get rusty, better hope Falconstar doesn't push your ceremony back. *nudges him out of the den* Sorry, but it's for warriors only, and I have to go sit vigil. ~ Thundersky

You're welcome. Thank you for coming with me. I was getting ready for a night out. *licks the top of her head* ~ Duskstorm

Resolve all of their sexual tension and then come talk to me about a reward. *licks her muzzle* ~ Falconstar

Most of the senior warriors already have apprentices... Hushpool would be tough but I think she would be a good mentor. Crowtail would be good, too. ~ Cloudpaw

Shhh! *opens her eyes, blinking* I mean... I don't know. I care about him a lot, more than almost anyone else. I really do. But I've never wanted to.... you know, repeat my mother's mistakes. I know she has Redshadow now but my father almost killed her. The same thing with your mother. I don't want to give anyone the power to hurt me like that, even if I... ~ Shiverwind

Oh don't worry, I'll be in here before you know it. *flicks her tail with his shoulder* Good luck with your vigil. -Blackpaw

*purrs as she leans her head against his chest, enjoying the steady beat of his heart* Well had you come out alone I'm sure you could have found company. I'm not even sorry for being a cock block though. You're fun to hang out with. -Frecklenose

*huffs* I knew you'd catch me on that technicality. So if I just get them to mate then that works too right? -Sweetbriar

My ma would be an awesome mentor for you. Do you think Falconstar would let your dad mentor you though? -Pantherpaw

It could be possible. -Sunflowerpaw

Well I just hope you know if anyone ever tried to hurt you Sunheart and I would shred them. Well, I think you should give it a shot. Wrenflight is a good cat. Falconstar is the best judge of character I've seen and he wouldn't make someone unstable his deputy. Besides, the vast majority of the time the risk is worth the reward. I knew Flaxenrose had health issues before we became mates. I knew there was a chance I could lose her if she got sick with even a minor cold, but I'd take her as my mate all over again any day. -Darkmist
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Sorry..*says flattening his ears at her clumsy comment but takes the stance again scenting the air for another bird and begins stalking it again this time managing to take a bird down but it was messy.* I got it!
Driftpaw

*gets his breath back and sits up frustrated* Yea yea rub it in while you can.
Buckpaw

Well we should start looking for Berryfrost and Driftpaw before it gets to dark, Come on you two. *says leading the way were he last saw them leave*
Strongbreeze

The nerve on him! *huffs annoyed* Im not old we are the same age! *says padding with his mate*
Flintstripe

Oh dont worry i will. *says slowing making his way out the of the water making sure to stretch for her*
Skyheart

Can say that again. *says glancing over at Skyheart* He really loves to put a show on doesn't he?
Crowtail

*lays down happily watching the two* You know i can see it now.
Foxclaw
Thanks, but I won't need it. *trots over to the camp entrance* ~ Thundersky

What, you think I just whistle and the she-cats come crawling? *purrs, nosing the top of her head* Even if it did work that way, I'm certainly not upset either. You're good company, too. ~ Duskstorm

If they mate and then make up, yes. ~ Falconstar

He's let kin mentor kin before, hasn't he? Well, my dad might not be so tough on me. ~ Cloudpaw

Even though she's not here now? ~ Shiverwind

Some toms make it seem that way, you know. I think it could work for you. You're handsome, charming and straight forward. A she-cat can't ask for much more than that. -Frecklenose

Again with the technicalities. I'll never be able to find a loophole with you will I? -Sweetbriar

Do you think you need someone tough? -Sunflowerpaw

*Nods* I'm grateful for every bit of time I had with her. All that fun was worth it. -Darkmist

*pads after his mentor* I meant it. You did good. -Badgerpaw

He's only teasing you, handsome. You're still young and hotter than any other tom in this clan. -Treetail

I'm one lucky she-cat. *follows him out of the lake* -Hushpool

Mmhmm. If he didn't talk so much he'd be a dream. -Featherwing

Told you. They're actually managing to get along now it seems. -Bloodmoon
True. It could work for you, too, I'm sure. You're beautiful, loyal, and fiery. And experienced, according to Clan gossip. Any tom would be thrilled to call you his. ~ Duskstorm

Mhm. You'd think you'd learn by now. ~ Falconstar

Not too tough, I'm not lazy. But everyone needs someone to push them a little, right? *purrs* My dad would tell me I do everything right the first try. ~ Cloudpaw

But I don't want the fun to end. I don't want to lose Wrenf-- anyone. ~ Shiverwind

*leads the way spotting his mate and picks up his pace* There you are we managed to snag a rabbit how did it go on your end?
Strongbreeze

*grabs his rabbit before following* Could have done better.
Buckpaw

I know i know im the hottest...But still you know me i take offense to the dumbest things.
Flintstripe

*shakes his fur out and grooms it down* Well shall we go then love?
Skyheart

If he didnt do alot of things he would be a dream, But shame he is what he is.
Crowtail

Who would have thought huh. *grooms her ears*
Foxclaw

*looks up at the others with his thrust happily*
Driftpaw
Not awful. I think Driftpaw and I need to spend a lot more time training. ~ Berryfrost
Starclan I don't even want to know what gossip has been circulating since my private life was outed to the entire clan. Partly my own fault too since I have such a big mouth when I'm angry. You know that fiery thing doesn't always work in my favor. *laughs softly* -Frecklenose

You know me, stubborn as always. *kisses his cheek* I'll talk to Wren in the morning. Maybe he'll have had some time to think about things on his own by then too. -Sweetbriar

I could see that. *purrs* You can tell how much they love you. -Sunflowerpaw

Ugh if you guys are gonna get mushy I'm going to sleep. -Pantherpaw

Well if you don't want to lose anyone I'd start by fixing things with Wrenflight. The fun ends for everyone when we join Starclan, but if you don't want to be the one cutting the fun short by holding onto anger I'd consider looking at things from his perspective. You may not think it's a big deal, but he's your friend and you hurt him. Aaand what do we do when we hurt someone? -Darkmist
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Nice catch, bunny. *noses his head before looking back at his brother* You seem like you've been off your game recently. What's up with you? -Badgerpaw

Part of what I love about you. *purrs in amusement* Let's get the kits. -Treetail

Lead the way. Everyone is enjoying the little show. -Hushpool

*shakes his fur as he climbs out of the water* a shame, but you know my patience level. I can tolerate a lot. -Featherwing
No, it doesn't always work out in your favor, but I respect you for it. You don't let anyone give you crap, and you don't put up with what doesn't make you happy unless it's for your kits. You're always honest. I wish more cats were honest. ~ Duskstorm

Stars willing, he'll be open and responsive. *pulls her into their nest* ~ Falconstar

We're not being mushy, we're talking about how my dads love me! Your parents love you too! ~ Cloudpaw

*flattens her ears and grumbles* ... we apologize. ~ Shiverwind
You and me both. *buries her face deeper in his fur* It might have saved me a lot of grief had I gotten more honestly in my relationship. But I like that you are who you are and you're unapologetic about it. You don't change how you are or how you act just to make other cats happy. -Frecklenose

*purrs as she cuddles close to him* Wren usually listens to me. Especially when I give him the look. -Sweetbriar

Yeah I guess so. -Pantherpaw

Don't look so grossed out by it. *laughs* -Sunflowerpaw

Glad you know that answer. *nudges her playfully* You did basically call him desperate in front of the whole clan. More than a little harsh. -Darkmist