Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 31051-31100 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
Thats not what i ment. *cuffs him* Im saying you are going to be between us since its a three some and im definently not going to end up in the middle. *grins*
Strongbreeze

I've never had an issue. *finishes his meal*
Skyheart

Sure do! *laughs* See you still got life in you!
Crowtail

Its no problem! *purrs* I just hope you get a good friend out of it aswell dad.
Foxclaw

Yea...i dont think i could take him solo..
Flamepaw

*looks at his brother dumbly* Im going to have to say your little Bunny.
Buckpaw
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*groans rolling over* Why are you all so chatty so early in the morning? ~ Cloudpaw

We'll start with an easy one, then. What's your favorite color? ~ Duskstorm

You're probably right, I'm sure that's got something to do with it. But you keep saying that you're pretty clueless. I guess that's my fault for not being a good mentor and teaching you how to flirt. *picks at her prey, not looking up* I could always help you, that way you can snatch up any other curious she-cats. ~ Ambershade

*laughs a little* Darkmist is excited, Strongbreeze is... apprehensive. So am I honestly. I thought having a threesome would be more exciting but I'm so nervous I'm sick. I guess you could say that the... the stakes are pretty high. ~ Berryfrost
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
What?! No way are you pinning that position on me! *cuffs him back* I won our last sparring match so I think you're getting stuck in the middle. -Darkmist

Can you really call yourself straight at this point? -Featherwing

A little bit left. *chuckles* I've tried my best over the years to stay in shape so I can live a long life. -Scorchgaze

Ah if it doesn't work out promise I'll try to make more friends. -Redshadow

With some hard work I bet you could! -Ivorypaw

Sorry, Cloudpaw. We'll try to keep it down. *gives his brother a look* I can't believe you aren't betting on me. -Badgerpaw

Mm yellow. It's part of why I named Sunflowernose the way I did. I love sunflowers. What about you? -Frecklenose

*eyes her curiously* Really? You'd help me out? Give me your wise advice, mentor. -Pantherleap

*noses her comfortingly* What has you so up in knots about it? Is it just about the mating or is it more? -Sweetbriar
*sighs, sitting up* It's whatever. For what it's worth I'm betting on you, Badgerpaw. ~ Cloudpaw

Blue. Dark blue, like the bottom of a pool. What's your favorite season? ~ Duskstorm

Well one of us deserves to be happy and find love. And like you said, you are clueless. *purrs quietly* And not to brag but I've been shot down by three toms so I have lots of experience with putting myself out there. I think your subtlety is what needs the most work. Flirting is kinda like... hunting! You stalk your prey and bring yourself closer before you pounce. If you pounce from a long distence you'll fall clumsy or miss altogether. So when you're flirting, you need to start off almost like you're not flirting, you're stalking; that way you don't scare away your prey. Then you can be a little bit bolder and take bigger steps and gauge how the other cat feels about you. Then, once you know you're going to land your catch, you pounce. ~ Ambershade

Both. I... I love Strongbreeze but Darkmist is the most thoughtful tom I've ever met and I just think anyone would be lucky to call him theirs. And objectively speaking he's handsome, and built very similar to Strongbreeze so I guess that makes him my type. And there's already some chemistry between us, so- so what if we mate and then it becomes even stronger? I can't say right now that I love Darkmist or that he has to be mine, but what if that changes after today? ~ Berryfrost
Thanks Cloudpaw. *holds his pose* You sleep okay? You seem pretty worn out. -Badgerpaw

A good color. The same color as your eyes. They're my favorite of your physical attributes, you know. I love green-leaf for the sunshine and the warm weather. I hate the cold. Yours? And also what is your favorite thing about your brother? I am a family girl after all so I like to know. -Frecklenose

I have to say I have more faith in your love life than mine. *nods her head slowly* But that makes a lot of sense. A ton of sense. Stalk and once you're in proper position you pounce. -Pantherleap

Well its not like you'd ever stop loving Strongbreeze. You two are made to be. Maybe..maybe you also have another tom who is made for you? What if you have the threesome and all three of you have chemistry together? There's always a chance that the second mate thing could become more than a joke. *grooms her shoulders* But if things don't work out that way well tons of cats have had to let go of love. Not to sound like a downer. -Sweetbriar
I had a hard time falling asleep... it feels weird in the den now without Sunflowernose, Pantherleap and Blacksun. ~ Cloudpaw

I hate green-leaf, it's impossible to cool off with this pelt. Leaf-bare is too cold though, so probably new-leaf. Today feels like a comfortable day. *pauses and thinks* Falconstar is dependable to a fault. Our parents died when we were still apprentices, so he's the most stable thing I've ever know. Now go on and list your favorite thing about all of your littermates. ~ Duskstorm

Exactly! So, pretend I'm some unsuspecting she-cat. *sits up* How would you approach me? ~ Ambershade

*huffs* As if you're an expert of letting love go. What if it's terrible and so awkward that if completely ruins out friendship? ~ Berryfrost
Yea like i said i let you win. *points out and takes his prey before looking over at his mate* She seems just as nervous as we are.
Strongbreeze

I can call myself whatever i want. *purrs* Not like you are going to stop me.
Skyheart

Oh you sure have. *purrs* looking him over*
Crowtail

Who would you start with? *purrs* And dont say Scorchgaze cause he is pretty much stuch in the elders den and forced to tlak to you when you come in.
Foxclaw

And you! I heard smaller cats can take down larger ones.
Flamepaw

Hey you might be bigger but he probably has the endurance unlike your muscle head self. *looks over at Cloudpaw* You do look like you barley slept well.
Buckpaw
It definitely feels emptier. I'm sure you could get Sunflowernose to cuddle with you if you asked. *shoots her a grin* -Badgerpaw

Boo, big guy. You're supposed to be into the heat and take me for plenty of trips to the lake so I can check you out all wet. *teases as she nuzzles her head against his chest, running a paw softly through his fur* Dependable is definitely one of his stand out traits. To have a support system like that when the world seems like it's falling apart must have been such a relief. *purrs* But that's easy for me. Wren is hilarious and he doesn't even fully know it. He can always make me smile no matter what kind of mood I'm in. Sweet is so thoughtful. Dependable, just like your brother. When Sunheart and I started really fighting towards the end, she would take it upon herself to distract my kits. Just do things with them or talk to them to distract them from the turmoil. I love Flint's energy. He and I are so similar that we just get each other and everyone watch out when we're up to something. *laughs* Merry was sassier than you'd expect. When Wren fought Sunheart she gave him so much grief about fighting a clanmate even while she patched him up with so much care. Apple. Apple I loved because we were so different. We completed each other like the perfect team. My favorite thing was her dedication. -Frecklenose

*stands and eyes her thoughtfully before offering a warm smile with the hint of a smirk* Ambershade, glad I ran into you of all cats. What a perfect way to start off my morning. -Pantherleap

Okay fair enough. But Darkmist is the pinnacle of awkward! Its his thing! I highly doubt it would ruin your friendship; you just do what we all do when we have an awkward encounter with Darkmist. You tease him relentlessly and laugh it off. -Sweetbriar
You say that, but even your apprentice didn't believe you. But I think two toms would be intimidating for most she-cats. Especially considering you and I aren't the easiest to handle in general. -Darkmist

Well duh! I've never been able to stop you from anything. -Featherwing

Now Crowtail, are you trying to flirt with me? *teases* -Scorchgaze

*nudges him lightly* I was thinking Slightfeather. We get on well enough if our previous conversations are an indication. -Redshadow

Really? You think I could? -Ivorypaw
I think we are plenty easy to handle! *says quickly* Why would you think we aren't easy to handle? Also...i might aswell ask now..Are we going to be doing anything....like together?
Strongbreeze

*looks around* Where did those two even run off to anyways?
Skyheart

Only a little or alot depends how you feel about it.
Crowtail

You sure he doesnt hold any grudges for well...you know?
Foxclaw

Well yeah ask papa! *looks up at Treetail* Right?
Flamepaw
Well we're both pretty socially inept. And I honestly have no idea what Berryfrost wants as far as you and I are concerned. *heaves a sigh* She said something about two toms making out being hot, but I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. She's your mate, didn't you guys talk about it at all? You're my best bud, Strongbreeze, but I don't think I like you enough to feel you up. -Darkmist

Who, your mate and her girlfriend? Probably cuddling in the elders den. -Featherwing

Oh you should know I don't have any problems with it. We've done a little more than flirting after all. -Scorchgaze

We've discussed it and there's no grudges. We're both here for a fresh start. -Redshadow

Of course! You boys can do just about anything you put your minds to. -Treetail
Agreed im not to into feeling you up either and yes! Well a bit but we didnt talk about what we would do...But i mean kissing isn't the worst thing right? And it was one of her well you know...Do you think we should try it before we really get into it to see how it feels? *finishes his meal and looks at him a bit flustered*
Strongbreeze

Ahh those two. *purrs loudly* Im glad she found someone she can fool around with lcuky for her, hers doesn't complain so much.
Skyheart

Oh trust me i remember quiet well. *purrs* The good times right?
Crowtail

Thats good i dont want you starting any fights. You dont want to end up like Sunheart.
Foxclaw

See told you. *stops as they reach the training hollow* Is this it!?
Flamepaw
....I'm sorry, did you just suggest you and I make out? -Darkmist

*gives him a look* Hushpool is also considerably nicer and a much more giving lover. -Featherwing

Good times indeed. Now all the young warriors are all lovey dovey. -Scorchgaze

Trust me, I'm smarter than Sunheart. Give me some more credit! *bumps him playfully* -Redshadow

Yep, the one and only. Pretty cool, huh? -Treetail
.....Well i mean..yes? L-like we should try it before just to make sure we are comfortable right? Right?
Strongbreeze

So true she is so amazing starclan i love that cat. *purrs*
Skyheart

Starclan you can say that again i dont know how many times ive almost walked in on Treetail and Flintstripe...
Crowtail

We can agree to disagree. *looks around* Starclan i can't beleive Bloodmoon is still sleeping.
Foxclaw

Its big! We can do so much here!
Flamepaw
*huffs* I guess it would be better for Berryfrost and our sakes if we got the awkwardness out of the way now. *stands and eyes him wearily* Stars I hope she doesn't want us to do anything else. -Darkmist

You two were obviously meant to be. -Featherwing

Same here. It seems like they've settled down since having kits, but who knows now that they're out of the nursery. Starclan help us. -Scorchgaze

Did you two fool around last night? She-cats tend to sleep much more soundly after they climax. *teases* -Redshadow

It's got plenty of space for assessments so that multiple apprentices can spar and watch. -Treetail
*rolls her eyes good-naturedly* Or maybe I'll just steal Driftpaw from you, Badgerpaw. ~ Cloudpaw

*draws his tongue across her face* You've been blessed with good kin. They've all left their mark on StormClan somehow, even the ones who aren't with us anymore. ~ Duskstorm

*doesn't hold back her grin* Oh yeah? And why's that? ~ Ambershade

*stares at her* Sweetbriar. I can't tease someone for terrible sex. That's like, an uncrossable line. ~ Berryfrost
Well that's hardly fair. I get that he's your brother, but cuddling is like our thing. -Badgerpaw

I am very very fortunate. Even more so now that I have you. Next question! What is your favorite part of every day? And don't say sleeping in. *purrs* -Frecklenose

What do you mean why? You're my favorite cat, obviously. Haven't you noticed I don't give you half as much trouble as I give the rest of our clanmates? *nudges her, unable to hide the excitement in her eyes* -Pantherleap

*shrugs helplessly* I've never had terrible sex so I don't know! *sighs softly* Just start out slow, see how things go and if you feel awkward during foreplay then just stop it there. I'm sure you guys can just accept that things didn't work out and go back to being normal friends with a story you can eventually laugh about. But for now, don't worry so much about things turning out poorly or you'll psyc yourself out. You already said you and Darkmist have some chemistry, I don't see why that wouldn't be able to carry over into mating. You've got two toms who are always eager to please you. -Sweetbriar
What do you think, Driftpaw? Who do you owe cuddles to? ~ Cloudpaw

My favorite part of the day is dusk, obviously. *grins at her* You? ~ Duskstorm

As I should be, considering the pawful of an apprentice that you were. *purrs softly* You're doing good, and I'm clearly happy to see you too, so next you would ask me on-- don't call it a date yet, but ask me to spend time with you. Either alone or with some friends. ~ Ambershade

Oh, go ahead and brag about how you've never had terrible sex. *cuffs her ear playfully* You're right, I'm just psyching myself out for no reason. I can end things whenever I want to and I'm sure the boys won't complain. I just... I don't even know how I want it to go. Part of me hopes that it's so terrible I never look at Darkmist as anything other than a clumsy Clanmate for the rest of my life, but the other half really hopes... *trails off quietly* ~ Berryfrost
Ah I should have seen that one coming! *head butts him playfully* I'd have to agree though. Everything starts to settle down and it just all seems so peaceful. What do you like better, swimming or tree climbing? -Frecklenose

Mmm other friends would just get in my way and I obviously don't have any of those. So Ambershade, it's a great day out. What do you say we take a walk and get some of that nice fresh air? -Pantherleap

*curls her tail around her* Hopes? You know you can tell me anything, Berry. Do you hope that things work out well for the three of you to be together? -Sweetbriar
I like both, but I think I like tree climbing a little bit better. My pelt takes forever to finally dry out. What was your very first catch? ~ Duskstorm

And here, if this was a serious situtation and not pretend, is where I would say Yes! Although, *glances up at the clear blue sky* It is a really nice morning. I actually wouldn't mind taking a walk. ~ Ambershade

No. Yes. I don't know. *sighs loudly* I've joked about just taking Darkmist as my own mate but I don't even know how that would work. Would the three of us share a nest? Would Strongbreeze and Darkmist also be mates with each other? How would sex work? What about-- what about when I'm ready to try for kits again? Strongbreeze techinically sired the last litter so would it be Darkmist's turn? But what if that hurt Strongbreeze? Or what if it made Darkmist feel pushed aside? *buries her face in her paws with a loud groan* It's all so complicated! ~ Berryfrost
I also would pick tree climbing. I like showing off how agile I am. My first catch though....oh! It was a robin. Do you even remember your first catch, old man? *teases with a grin* -Frecklenose

We can catch ourselves something really fresh while we're out. *curls her tail around her shoulders and urges her out* -Pantherleap

*purrs softly and noses her head* It is a lot, but right now Berry you're just thinking of everything by yourself. These things will be a lot less daunting when you can ask Darkmist and Strongbreeze what they want. You guys can talk things out together and come to agreements that work for all of you. -Sweetbriar
It was a mouse! *pulls on her ear* Stars, you're mouthy. ~ Duskstorm

Oh fine, you've convinced me! I guess we could just keep the roleplay going, so you don't ask this poor, unsuspecting she-cat to sit on your face as soon as you leave camp, *teases* ~ Ambershade

*sighs* I know, I know. It's just weird. I thought Strongbreeze would be the only cat for me for the rest of my life. I've never thought about this kind of stuff before. How would Falconstar react if you had to have this sort of conversation with him? ~ Berryfrost

Don't act like that's a problem for you. *purrs and nips at him playfully* Now that leads me to my next question: what is your favorite thing about me? I have like four I have to decide on for you. -Frecklenose

*huffs heavily* Am I really that predictable? I like being mysterious! -Pantherleap

I got three spankings for even saying I wanted another mate as part of a dare. If I wanted to have a conversation like that for real I'm pretty sure I'd have a boulder tied to my ankle so that I'd be trapped in the den for the rest of eternity. *shakes the redness from her face* B-But Darkmist and Strongbreeze aren't like that! Clearly they're open to the possibilities since they agreed to the threesome in the first place. -Sweetbriar
I have to narrow it down to just one? *brushes a paw down her back* Is saying your personality too broad? ~ Duskstorm

I'm not predicting, I'm speaking from expierence. Literally yesterday. ~ Ambershade

Okay, I'm going to be a really, really good friend and not address the spanking thing... for now. I'm just saying, these aren't easy or fun conversations to have. ~ Berryfrost
It's a very sweet answer, but yes too broad. *laughs softly* I want specifics, handsome! Tell me how amazing I am in excruciatingly mushy detail. *teases* -Frecklenose

...Okay yeah I guess that's true. *bumps their shoulders as they walk* I'm doing my best not to freak you out this time though. I...I want my genuine self to shine through and impress you in a non sexual way. *wrinkles her nose at her own vulnerability* -Pantherleap

Bless you. *noses her cheek* It may not be easy or fun, but it's meaningful. Darkmist and Strongbreeze care about you, Berry, they really really do. No matter how tough the conversation they'll be patient and honest because they want the best for you. -Sweetbriar
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
You're demanding, first of all, but I like it better than if you were wishy-washy. *purrs, batting at her muzzle* Your loyalty is what stands out to me the most. I never, ever would have a taken a mate that wasn't loyal beyond a fault. You like to have fun and not take life too seriously which I also love about you, because I'm the same way. I couldn't handle having to constantly reassure someone or listen to their constant worrying. *licks her ears* I love watching you be a mom. You're so good at it, and everyone knows how challenging it's been for you. I'm sure everyone knows I've never cared about having kits of my own, but if you could carry them and ever wanted any more, I would agree to it just to watch you do your thing. ~ Duskstorm

*notices her expression and laughs* Well stay on your best behavior and I promise to put in a good word for you back at camp. ~ Ambershade

*notices them across the camp and shoots them both a smile* I know. It's just a lot. But I guess I could just focus on the fact that I'm having a threesome. ~ Berryfrost
*touches their noses, holding his gaze warmly* The fact that loyalty is so important to you let's me know I can expect the same in return. For someone who had their heart broken like mine was, honesty and loyalty mean everything. You make me feel so safe, Duskstorm. I know no matter what you always have my best interests in mind: whether it's sitting with me by my sister's grave when I'm grieving, *laughs* or voting my ex mate not to return to the clan while I have an obligation to vote him to stay. You're the most fun cat I've ever had in my life. Stars you make me laugh like no one else ever has. But I really appreciate that you accept me for all I come with. A jealous and potentially still dangerous ex, questionable choices in past lovers and three kits. *clings to him tightly* Starclan sake we're so mushy. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Staaaaars are you going to try and get me to make more friends? I have you! What more do I need? -Pantherleap

Exactly! Focus on the fun for now! Soooo, *nudges her playfully* what are you going to have them do first? -Sweetbriar
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
No, you're the mushy one, I was asked to be mushy. *licks the top of her head* But I don't mind. Any of it. I would do anything for you. *nuzzles her neck* Think we should start back to camp yet? ~ Duskstorm

Pantherleap, you're literally on the prowl for a partner. You're never going to find one if your only friend is a straight she-cat! And I don't know why you talk like I'm your only friend, I've seen you get along very well with Cloudpaw and Sunflowernose. *shoots her a sly grin* And I've seen you be very kind and comforting towards a certain medicine cat apprentice. ~ Ambershade

I wasn't sure at first, but maybe now I'll let them take turns spanking me. ~ Berryfrost
*sighs dramatically* If we must. *rolls off him and stands with a stretch* Do you think your brother is going to punish us some more? I have this creeping feeling that he's planning to. -Frecklenose

I've just never known if they're officially my friends. I mean, you told me that you were my friend. Is that not how it works every time? Someone doesn't need to officially declare the friendship? *gives her a look* That was one time because he was literally puking. -Pantherleap

*glares at her lightheartedly* Forgive me, but Strongbreeze and Darkmist don't strike me as the spanking types. -Sweetbriar
Oh, probably. We were way too excited to be exiled for the night, he hates when cats don't wallow in their misery. ~ Duskstorm

*purrs and bumps their shoulders* No, that's not how it has to work everytime. I told you we were friends because I knew you were clueless about that too. If someone regularly approaches you in a friendly manner, it's safe to consider them your friend. So maybe you and Pebblepaw aren't friends, then, but I'm just saying it was a nice thing to do. I was proud of you for doing it. ~ Ambershade

Stars, they're not. If I ever asked either of them to do that I think they would both pass out. ~ Berryfrost
What do you think his devious mind will come up with? *brushes her tail under his chin as she starts walking in the direction of camp* -Frecklenose

....Well then it wasn't so bad I guess. I would do it again if he needed it. No one deserves to be that upset and have to go through it alone. -Pantherleap

Is there anything freaky you could ask them to do that wouldnt make them pass out? *laughs* -Sweetbriar
Knowing him, he'll probably put us on the patrol to bring Sunheart back to camp in a few days. ~ Duskstorm

*purrs and licks her shoulder* I've always known you were secretly a sweetheart. ~ Ambershade

Uhhh, I bet if I told them to both do me at the same time, they could handle that. ~ Berryfrost
*groans in dismay* Stars don't even speak that into the universe. I can be civil, but I do not want to spend prolonged time around him, even for the sake of my kits, until I know he isn't going to go out of his way to tick me off. -Frecklenose

Don't tell anyone though. I want everyone else to think I'm a hard ass. You're the only one worthy enough to know my nice side. -Pantherleap

Wow that was fast. Seems like maybe you've had that on your mind. *teases* -Sweetbriar
@ Tangle, Team and I wanna know if you know what you're going to do w Sunheart once he comes back xD

Don't worry, I'll make sure you spend as little time around him as possible. *lays his tail across her back as they walk* ~ Duskstorm

Aw. If this were a real date then I would be flattered. Make sure you use that when you find a nice, unsuspecting she-cat. *laughs, somewhat forced* ~ Ambershade

Well, I have thought about it a little bit. *teases* ~ Berryfrost
Yes we do lol we are in favor of drama but still support whatever decision you make XD

I appreciate that. *kisses his cheek* Although, *grins slightly* I kind of like the thought of you going all protective mate on him. It's sexy. -Frecklenose

Yeah but then it wouldn't be true, because if I found someone it wouldn't just be them worthy enough. You'll always be my number one best friend. -Pantherleap

Ohhh only a little I'm sure. *says sarcastically with a purr* I know you, I can see the excitement in your eyes. -Sweetbriar
We love drama XD

You know I’ll always cuddle with you Cloudpaw your my sister after all family first right? •purrs holding the stands still• Sorry Badgey.
Driftpaw

Don’t expect me to cuddle with your Badgerpaw.
Buckpaw

Exactly…and Starclan I hope not either I don’t either one of us could manage more…so how do you want to do this? Like we just go for a kiss like we are kissing our mates or…?
Strongbreeze

Kind of like your and Crowtail then. But just better.
Skyheart

Oh Starclan you are right remind me not to go near the forest
Crowtail

Absolutely XD more drama the better

Good because I'd pass on that Buckpaw. I can't believe you're going to break my heart like this, Bunny. If you steal my cuddle bunny Cloudpaw, I'll tell Sunflowernose I cry every minute I'm in the apprentice den now that she's gone so that she cuddles with me. And I'll cuddle her real good. -Badgerpaw

*scrunches his nose slightly* I guess that would be how it has to work right? We should definitely go somewhere secluded if you want to practice this now. -Darkmist

Stars can you ever give a compliment that isn't back handed? -Featherwing

*chuckles* Just hang out in here with me and you'll be fine. -Scorchgaze
Like i said Badgey she is my sister i have to support her. *purrs* Plus she is a great cuddle buddy.
Driftpaw

*rolls his eyes* Im just saying out of everyone here right now im the only one who ACTUALLY shared a nest with her so i can say i know what she would want.
Buckpaw

Yeah lets do that we dont want to draw attention now do we? *gets up and looks around* Falls?
Strongbreeze

I mean im still complmenting you aren't i?
Skyheart

Deal! Now you cant try and kick me out of the den. *grins*
Crowtail
*scoffs slightly* Since when have you cared about what Sunflowernose wants? Didn't you shoot her down? -Badgerpaw

Yeah falls is fine. *moves behind the water and sits with a huff* Okay ah I guess we have to kiss now? No tongue. Keep your paws to yourself. -Darkmist

I mean yeah I guess. The insult mixed in kind of dulls the compliment though. -Featherwing

I would never! You and Featherwing are my saviors. -Scorchgaze
What do you mean ive always cared i just didnt want to let it get in the way of my training. *shakes his head* And i told her how i felt and i told her i just didnt want to have a relaionship like you and Driftpaw at the moment.
Buckpaw

You dont need to tell me that. *Says sitting down* Do you want me to start...or you?
Strongbreeze

Only for you some like my mean charm you know. *purrs and stretches*
Skyheart

Saviors? Now you are really givving us to much credit.
Crowtial
Telling her that you care about her as a friend and you want to focus on training isn't the same as confessing you care about her the same way she cares about you and you just want to wait until you're a warrior, mousebrain. -Badgerpaw

*shakes out his pelt, attempting to push aside the nerves* I guess you can start since this was your idea. Do not try to dominate me though. Keep it neutral. -Darkmist

Like who? You're not mean to Hushpool so you can't say her. -Featherwing

Not with Hushpool and Skyheart around I'm not. -Scorchgaze
Oh shut up and focus on your stance. •grumbles finishing his meal•
Buckpaw

•shakes a bit his legs getting a bit soar• Yeah Badgey you should focus up. •purrs•
Driftpaw

•does the same moving closer• Like I would try that. •says before pressing his muzzle to his kissing him lightly•
Strognbreeze

My kits and I’d say Redshadow!
Skyhesrt

Think those two are so bad huh?
Crowtail
*looks at him with a grin* Legs looking a little shaky, bunny. -Badgerpaw

*holds it for a few heartbeats before pulling back* Well that was....different? Kind of weird. -Darkmist

Redshadow just gives it back to you that's why. -Featherwing

When you have to deal with them for prolonged periods of time. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
Yeah shaky with excitement! *grins back at him *I know you said you would never lose again but im sorry to say today is the day i change that!
Driftpaw

*nods pulling back and licks his lips* Yeah...I mean if you imagine or think of it as Berryfrost it isn't that bad..
Strongbreeze

Oh! Uh well me and her were kinda fooling around..So a bit. *purrs*
Foxclaw

Well still counts dont you think? Gosh I know you are retiring but you dont have to act like you ahve a stick up your ass already.
Skyheart

Again agreed. As much as i love Hushpool starclan sometimes she needs to not.
Crowtail
I like that motivation. *huffs, his weight starting to wear on him* -Badgerpaw

Yeah that kind of helped a little bit. Well, here's to hoping that helped get rid of some of the awkwardness for later. -Darkmist

Now look who is up to trouble! *teases* -Redshadow

What do you want me to do? Tell you how great you are? -Featherwing

She's one of a kind that's for sure. -Scorchgaze
my screen won't refresh so sorry if I'm behind!

I do not know how this conversation became so focused around Sunflowernose but I do not think she would like it. *says sharply* ~ Cloudpaw

Well don't you worry, if Sunheart is allowed to return then you're going to see me in protective mate mode for a long time. I'll make it very clear to him where we stand. ~ Duskstorm

That's sweet of you to say, but I'm sure you'll change your tune once you find someone to sit on your face. *saddens slightly at the thought* I mean, your mate should be your best friend. That's just how it works. ~ Ambershade

Who wouldn't like what? *pads over to them with a yawn, only having caught the very end of her sentence in her half awake state* -Sunflowernose

Well then you better be prepared for me to pounce on you at any given moment. *bumps him playfully as they return to camp* -Frecklenose

*notices them return* Well look who is finally back. You know they were only banned until dawn. -Sweetbriar

*hooks her tail around her* Screw how things should work! You've said it yourself, I walk against the wind. You're my best friend and that's never going to change. If anyone has a problem with that they can go find another face to sit on. -Pantherleap
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*looks up at she arrives perking up* Oh Badgerpaw said he is going to cry tonight since Cloudpaw is stealing his cuddle buddy for tonight.
Buckpaw

*watches him amused* I can see it in your face. *says before looking at Sunflowernose* Your up!
Driftpaw

I think it helped a bit. *says shakig his fur out again and looks back towards camp* Well shall we go back?
Strongbreeze

Oh please id love that hit me up with some compliments.
Skyheart

Its not trouble! It was just being playful!
Foxclaw

We all are. *yawns tiredly* Well if you dont mind me im going to take a nice cat nap.
Crowtail
I figured I shouldn't sleep away my entire first day as a warrior. *purrs sleepily* But don't cry Badgerpaw. Sleeping alone is an adjustment, but it's not so bad. You get to stretch out as much as you want. -Sunflowernose

Yeah let's head back in. *moves out from behind the falls* So, when do you and Berryfrost want to go out? -Darkmist

*shakes his head in amusement* Okay okay. Well you're obviously very strong, you're clever, you're handsome, you are fun and you're good in the nest. -Featherwing

Plaaaayful suuuuure. *chuckles* I'm just giving you a hard time. -Redshadow

Enjoy. Get plenty of rest. -Scorchgaze
*cuffs Buckpaw over the ear* You have to give her more context than that, mouse-brain! ~ Cloudpaw

I try to always be prepared for that, *teases, nudging her back* ~ Duskstorm

*looks up at the sky* Well, it's past dawn. If Frecklenose was able to carry kits I would go ahead and bet she was pregnant already from all the sex they've clearly been having. ~ Berryfrost

*purrs loudly and noses her shoulder* I guess if anyone is going to defy those rules It would be you. Thanks, Panther. ~ Ambershade