Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 31201-31229 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
*bucks roughly moaning into her fur bending her down enjoying the moment*
Skyheart

Sorry. *grins* Maybe im trying to tempt you.
Driftpaw

He is my dad. *purrs* Well foster dad.
Foxclaw

Yeah yeah i know im just teasing you. *purrs* You two are stuck to eachother like ticks.
Tanglewhiskser
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
*digs her claws into the ground and moves her hips in sync with his until she climaxes with a loud moan* -Hushpool

Well then, say no more. *licks up to his chin before pulling him into a kiss* -Badgerpaw

Oh! That's so nice. That's one less cat I'm intimidated by then. -Dewspots

I can't help it, I like getting laid. *cuffs his shoulder playfully and noses through the pile* -Bloodmoon
•pulls on the back of her neck as he climaxes with a growl•
Skyheart

•purrs loudly pushing his muzzle to his•
Driftpaw

Well don’t get the wrong idea he os rather protective of me. •laughs•
Foxclaw

Oh what a surprise you lvoe getting laid just like your parents
Tanglewhisker
S-Starclan sake I love you. *tilts her head back to nose him lovingly* -Hushpool

*runs a paw along his flank as he moves over him* -Badgerpaw

So what you're saying is if I mess with you I'll be on his bad side? *purrs in amusement* -Dewspots

Uh not like my parents! *bumps him* I am only interested in sleeping with one cat. -Bloodmoon
*slides off her after a bit and starts to groom her* Love you more.
Skyheart

*humms lightly as he does that wrapping his paws around him*
Driftpaw

Only if its bad. *laughs* But seriously you will be fine.
Foxclaw

Yea yea sure sure for now its only one cat then the next thing you know your with another then another and it repeats. *gives her an amused look before taking a mouse*
Tanglewhisker
I just hope all our kits can be as happy as we are some day. -Hushpool

Enjoying yourself? *tugs on his lower lip slightly and flexes under his paws* -Badgerpaw

Thanks Foxclaw, I appreciate it. -Dewspots

Oh really? Who do you think I'd even hook up with? -Bloodmoon
Mhmm I’m sure they will be fine, Bloodmoon has a mate already Thundersky has been flirting..well I think flirting with Blacksun and the younger ones seem to have their eyes on cats already.
Skyheart

•squeaks lightly his claws flexing into his shoulders• Y-yea..
Driftpaw

It’s no problem..soo you and Tanglewhisker? Think you can handle that?
Foxclaw

Probably Redshadow knowing how you drool over him.
Tanglewhisker
I can't tell if she and Blacksun are flirting or if they hate each other right now. But maybe they're following in our pawsteps. -Hushpool

Such cute sounds. *licks down his neck* -Badgerpaw

*shrugs shyly* I don't know how I feel about mating with someone so fast, but I enjoy spending time with him so maybe if we got to be around each other without the training aspect since I've got my warrior name now. -Dewspots

Okay I would not hook up with my mate's foster dad. *laughs* Even I have boundaries. -Bloodmoon
I know right!? •laughs• I saw them making out once after an arguement.
Skyheart

•starts to grind up against him instinctively arching his body up into his•
Driftpaw

Well don’t mate with him roght aaay I think you still need to play hard to get a little.
Foxclaw

Oh please if he presented himself to you I’m sure you wouldn’t hesitate to hope on him.
Tanglewhisker
Reminds me of the good old days. *nudges him playfully* -Hushpool

*huffs as he grinds against him**runs his paws over his hips, squeezing slightly, and pulls him into another deep kiss* -Badgerpaw

Hard to get? How does that work? -Dewspots

So untrue! *bats at him as she digs into the prey* I'd only check him out. -Bloodmoon
Mhmm when we would start fights and then fuck?
Skyheart

*grips his shoulders tightly as he squeezes biting his tonguue slightly with a moan panting loudly*
Driftpaw

Well...Uh dont let him just sweet talk you into agreements i guess?
Foxclaw

More like try him out. *takes a bite after her*
Tanglewhisker
Mmhmm. Those were the best times. -Hushpool

*growls lowly in pleasure at his bites* You make it hard to control myself. -Badgerpaw

Oh that makes sense. Are you going to be my mentor in dating? *laughs softly* -Dewspots

You just want me to bang an older cat so you can tease me for a change. *bumps him* -Bloodmoon
Sad we cant have those fun times anymore since the medicine cats got upset.
Skyheart

S-sorry you are just a really good kisser! *says nibbling his lip and pulls his head away* Do you think we should we a little carful so the others dont catch us? *huffs as he thinks*
Driftpaw

Oh Starclan no! But i guess you could always ask us questions if you have any.
Foxclaw

Oh if you did that it would be so much worst since y ou already have a mate.
Tanglewhisker
They're such kill joys. *noses his neck* Then again no one is as fun as us. -Hushpool

Aren't we being careful enough? *grinds his hips against his* -Badgerpaw

Well I appreciate the help. All this is still so new to me. -Dewspots

Good thing that would never actually happen. So you're still the only one getting teased. *laughs* -Bloodmoon
Exactly. •purrs and noses her• Shame though we are the only fun ones.
Skyheart

Well yeah…•grips him tighter as he grinds up agaisnt him•
Driftpaw

•watches them• So how is the warrior life treating you now?
Foxclaw

Fair enough. Well thinking of kits yet?
Tanglewhisker
We've been working on getting Fluffy and Crowtail to be more fun, but they're still pretty lame. -Hushpool

*brushes his paw down his stomach* Unless you want me to stop. -Badgerpaw

Not too bad. Everything has been pretty calm for me since I joined. -Dewspots

We've talked about it and we both agree we aren't ready. We want to enjoy our free time for a while still. -Bloodmoon
Compared to us. *sighs and stretches out* Least we have eachother.
Skyheart

*shakes his head quicky* N-no keep going...
Driftpaw

Glad about that though eventually something is bound to happen just mak sure to keep your senses when it does.
Foxclaw

Good i was about to say it would destroy that great body of yours if you did bear kits.
Tanglewhisker
Mm and I don't know what I'd do without you. *noses his chin* -Hushpool

*rubs circles into his stomach, lightly teasing him* -Badgerpaw

I guess I do need to keep in mind this life can be dangerous. -Dewspots

Only while I was carrying! After that I'd be working out all the time to get my strength back. -Bloodmoon
•noses her head before sitting up• Well shall we head back to the chaos we call home?
Skyheart

•squirms beneath him pressing his belly to his• You are h-having to much fun!
Driftpaw

Agreed well shall we join those two?
Foxclaw

Uh huh whatever you say.
Tanglewhisker
Probably. Make sure our kits aren't causing too much of the chaos. -Hushpool

Oh you seem like you're having fun too, bunny. *nips at his neck* Unless you'd rather be having all the fun. -Badgerpaw

Let's. I could use something to eat too. -Dewspots

*scoffs* Didn't you bang someone who had kits? Clearly bouncing back isn't that hard. She was able to do it, so could I. -Bloodmoon
Oh come on they are all grown up now you don’t expect them to cause that much damage now do you?
Skyheart

•licks his nose before wrapping his paws around his neck• I would never.
Driftpaw

•leads the way over• You two done with your gossip talk?
Foxclaw

•looks up at them glancing at Dewspots for a moment• you mean is Bloodmoon done?
Tanglewhisker
You've caused trouble since the day you were born and still do so yes. *teases* -Hushpool

So giving. *noses his neck* But I'm happy just being close with you. -Badgerpaw

You think I'd still be hot after I had kits, right Foxclaw? -Bloodmoon

*grabs a mouse from the pile* Is that what you guys gossip about? *flicks her tail in amusement* -Dewspots
*Thinks about it and shrugs* Okay fair play i have. But in my defense i only caused trouble because i wanted attention! And now that i have it i dont need to cause it anymore. *purrs nosing her* I got exactly what i wanted.
Skyheart

So how can i make sure you have having just as much fun as i am? *licks his nose gently*
Driftpaw

Oh obviously i would why would i think otherwise? *laughs*
Foxclaw

No not all the time but Bloodmoon likes to be the center of attention. *says amused*
Tanglewhisker
Same here. *nuzzles her head against him in return* You've made me happy in ways I couldn't have ever predicted. I thought the whole mate and kits thing would never be for me after watching my family's struggles but you made it all better than anything I'd ever thought possible. -Hushpool

I always have fun with you. You're one of the only cats I feel comfortable relaxing around. -Badgerpaw

You passed the good mate test. *flicks him playfully with her tail* But it's not my fault attention naturally revolves around me. I'm a hot topic. -Bloodmoon
As the same for me. I couldn’t ask for anything more if I wanted to, well besides being clan leader. •teases• But that would come with a lot of hassle.
Skyheart

•bats at him before snuggling up• You really are a dream you know that?
Driftpaw

Good to hear, but love I think it slightly your fault you get all this attention.
Foxclaw

That is something I can actually agree with Foxclaw on. •nudges Milky• What do you think?
Tanglewhisker
I'd constantly be having to share you and that would be a real downside. -Hushpool

You flatter me. *grooms his ears* I think you're probably one of the only cats that could deal with me though. -Badgerpaw

It's because I'm so great! Right Dewspots? You're on my side, right? -Bloodmoon

Her side seems like it's usually the winning side so I'm going to agree with Bloodmoon. -Dewspots
Oh please you would be sharing me in a non sexual way id think you would be okay with that. *teases* Plus we would have that leaders den all to ourselves at night we could be as loud as we wanted without the hassle of getting yelled at. *bumps her*
Skyheart

*closes his eyes as his tongue touches his ears* What makes you think that?
Driftpaw

*shakes his head amused and pulls his mate close* Looks like it's a tie.
Foxclaw

*Gives Dewspot an amused look* Seriously siding with Bloodmoon? And here i thought you would side with your old mentor.
Tanglewhisker
That certainly would be a nice perk. Falconstar should just learn to share the den. It's not fair only one couple has the freedom to mate in camp as they please. -Hushpool

Just a good guess. *tugs one lightly* -Badgerpaw

As my mate you should take my side. *swipes at him playfully* -Bloodmoon

Well I'm not afraid of my old mentor beating me up for disagreeing. *laughs* -Dewspots
Ahh if only. •purrs and makes his way to his paws before starting• Come on let’s actually head back now.
Skyheart

•sits up slightly and moves over ontop of him• Good guess huh?
Driftpaw

Mhmm normally I’d agree to that aswell but not on this one. •purrs giving her a lick on the cheek• and you wouldn’t mind Tanglewhisker here beating you up?
Foxclaw

She said she isn’t afraid mouse brain. •chuckles nudging her• Like id ever do that.
Tanglewhisker