Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1602

বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
Add in characters you'd like and if we could get one elder that'd be great too :)
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Unless tangle wants to I'd like to be deputy!

Hazelpaw - reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and grey eyes (mid to late apprentice age)

Storkclaw - slender grey tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes

Mudpath - large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes

Robinwing - brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes
Okay then tanglebelly can be the medicine cat :) Which cat do you want as deputy? By the way I need a cat to be Darkblossom mate and still want one elder haha
Storkclaw as deputy. And Mudpath can be her mate. Yea I'll make an elder.

Stonegaze - dark grey tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
I'll see if tangle wants to be Darkblossom's mate none of my StormClan cats are with his

Storkleg should we send out a hunting patrol? *says padding over to the deputy she was a fierce she-cat very loyal and serious many cats believed she would be the deputy but Bearstar chose Storkleg instead* -Lakefrost
Wow fucking shade already Lakefrost XD

*nods* I was thinking of sending out Robinwing and Mudpath. I was going to send them toward the east side of the territory since the prey should be running there more so now. -Storkclaw

*pads out of the apprentices den* It's so nice out today. -Hazelpaw
I'll accompany them then *turns her tail and heads over to Robinwing and Mudpath* were wanted on a hunting patrol in the east Creek -Lakefrost

Finally not freezing my tail off *shakes out her fur behind Hazelpaw* -Silverpaw

She's Bearstars daughter and very ambitious so she's not pleased with the decision haha
Oh shit his daughter O.O who is his mate?

*Shakes his head slightly**pads over to the apprentices* Sleep well? -Storkclaw

*nods* Any thing you need us to do today? -Hazelpaw

How about changing some bedding? -Storkclaw

Let's go then. -Mudpath
She died I'm gonna make her name Stormysky haha maybe she'll make StarClan appearances

*nods and leads the way out of camp* -Lakefrost

Not again Storkclaw *moans* -Silverpaw

*pads over* I could use some help adding more reeds to the dens if you all would be so kind *smiles* -Greysquirrel
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Gotcha!

You're off the hook for nest changing this time girls. Im going to check on Stonegaze (his father) then I'll join you. *smiles at them slightly then heads off to check the elders den* -Storkclaw

*Follows Lakefrost* How are you today? -Robinwing
Okay bye Storkleg *smiles after him she always had a little crush on Storkleg she was very sweet and fun loving* Come on girls *waves for them to follows with her tail as she goes over to a reed pile she's collected in the middle of camp* -Greysquirrel

I'm alright how are you Robinwing? This newleaf air seems to be keeping everyone in good spirits -Lakefrost
*follows after Greysquirrel* How much should we take for each den? *her demeanor was very soft spoken and light hearted, while her personality was very focused and confident, yet kind* -Hazelpaw

*nods head slightly* After the leaf-bare we had its not surprising. I thank StarClan for this weather. *everything, from the way she spoke to the way she carrier herself, was very dignified**she always kept herself calm and level headed, she always wanted to keep the peace, but at the same time she was very guarded: never letting her emotions show* -Robinwing

Father? *pads into the elders den* How are you fairing? -Storkclaw

Well enough. *his deep voice was gruff yet booming**he raised his only son by himself when his mate walked out on them, and when the kit was barely a moon old he brought him to the clan* Are you keeping up with all your duties? -Stonegaze

I should hope so father. -Storkclaw

Hope so? *gives his son a stern look* Don't let this clan down. They gave us shelter and you now have the honor of being deputy. Don't waste time second guessing. Be the deputy this clan deserves. *he loved his son very much, but his style of parenting was hard and no nonsense* -Stonegaze

*dips head* Yes father. Call if you need anything. *turns and walks out with a sigh**he kept a strong and proper demeanor even when he was bothered; he hoped he could be a decent deputy, but he had a lot of doubts and it seemed that so did other members of the clan**he was a perfect gentleman, but he didn't ever see himself meeting the expectations of anyone and it made him emotionally withdrawn* -Storkclaw
Yes indeed *she liked Robinwing they had similar demeanors and it made them good friends she then turns to Mudpath* how are you Mudpath? -Lakefrost

Take as much as you can carry girls well be doing a lot of weaving *smiles taking as many as she could carry in her mouth* -Greysquirrel

This is so boring but it's less gross then cleaning dens I suppose *says begrudgingly as she picked up more reeds* -Silverpaw
Silverpaw, you think anything that isn't battle training is boring. *shakes her head in amusement* -Hazelpaw

*pads over to them* My apologies, ladies. I didn't mean to keep you waiting. *picks up some reeds* -Storkclaw

Glad to be out and doing something. It can get so stuffy being in camp all day. -Mudpath (I'm still trying to figure out his character type so bear with me haha)
I can agree to that *says as she reaches the creeks bank* -Lakefrost

*places the reeds down by the warriors den* I happen to like hunting as well you know warrior things -Silverpaw

No wait *smiles as she places down her own reeds and starts carefully weaving them through the framework of the den she was a talented weaver herself with her small nimble paws* -Greysquirrel
*scents the air* I shall some rabbits and some robins. I'll take the rabbits if you two want to try for the birds. -Mudpath

I'm fine with that. -Robinwing

*sits down and starts weaving* I can't wait to actually be a warrior. -Hazelpaw

*sits beside Greysquirrel and begins weaving the reeds, struggling slightly due to the size of his paws* You make this look so easy. -Storkclaw
Robin you want the robins? *chuckles* I'll get a head start on the fish *says as she sits by the riverbank* -Lakefrost

Its a skill *purrs* need help? -Greysquirrel

Yea then we won't have to clean gross nests anymore *says as she starts to weave the reeds* -Silverpaw
*smiles and nods, heading off after the birds* -Robinwing

Good luck hunting. *follows the scent of the rabbits* -Mudpath

*purrs* That wasn't exactly my main reason. -Hazelpaw

I think I have it. *starts using his claws to pull the ends of the reeds along* -Storkclaw
*sits and fishes quietly herself just upstream of the falls* -Lakefrost

Mine too *smiles a bit* -Silverpaw

You got it *smiles looking over then goes back to her own weaving humming quietly to herself* -Greysquirrel
I'll be happy when I can serve my clan as a full fledged warrior. -Hazelpaw

So how have you been, Greysquirrel? I hope I haven't been putting you on too many patrols. The clan is just a little short on paws. -Storkclaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I don't mind the work really keeps my paws occupied *chuckles a bit* besides you have the worse deal than I do can't imagine the stress you must be feeling...but I wouldn't worry too much Storkclaw I think you'll be an amazing deputy *smiles sweetly* -Greysquirrel

Yea then will have the respect of one too -Silverpaw
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
oh boy give me a few moments to think of names!
I personally liked the names Eaglesnag and Timberwolf but I decided on my other names instead haha
Absolutely. We can focus on what we need to do as warriors, actual work for the clan. -Hazelpaw

Well thank you. It's a relief to know at least someone thinks so. *smiles and dips his head* I just want to make sure I don't let Bearstar down. -Storkclaw
I'm sure you won't be picked you for a reason after all *smiles* and you know you two warriors do more then hunt and fight they also build dens like what we're doing *chuckles* this is real Warrior work girls -Greysquirrel
For the medicine cat i like Oakleaf - Small Brown tom with bright amber eyes
and for the apprentice ill do Boulderpaw - Large grey tom with green eyes
You should also be a warrior or two just cause the clan is so small
And warriors still change moss. -Storkclaw

*looks at Silverpaw* Well, bad news for you. *laughs a little* -Hazelpaw
Bad news for you too *chuckles a bit* -Silverpaw

*laughs at the two apprentices* every cat here does essential work for the clan remember that -Greysquirrel
The only ones exempt from such work are the elders. They have already served their clan dutifully for moons and their time in the elders den is their time for relaxation. -Storkclaw

Well we aren't getting old any time soon. *shrugs slightly* I don't mind the work. But I obviously like hunting better. -Hazelpaw
Elders are also very important in preserving the traditions of the Clan and are wise counselors because they have served so long they often advise leaders on what to do. It's a very respected position to be an elder. -Greysquirrel

I definitely don't want to get old then I can't even fight or hunt and do all the fun things of being a warrior -Silverpaw
You say that now, but once you've lived long enough you'll be glad for the time which you spend as an elder. -Storkclaw
If your lucky enough to be an elder honestly most cats don't make it to that point the life of a warrior is a dangerous one -Greysquirrel
*nods* But luckily for the clan Bearstar is a very level headed and tactful leader, so we avoid conflict. -Storkclaw

*pads back to the creek with three robins* How's the fishing going, Lakefrost? -Robinwing
I don't mind the danger -Silverpaw

Good caught two trout. Guess they're were more robins then we thought -Lakefrost
It's good that you're prepared and willing to fight for your clan. Just remember, Silverpaw, conflict can bring a lot more harm than its worth. -Storkclaw

The prey is still moving a little slow from leaf-bare, but it's starting to pick back up. Slowly but surely. -Robinwing
Ah okay I'm a bit busy atm il do that later

•yawns padding out of his den stretching on his way out•
Oakleaf

•looks around boredly•
Boulderpaw
It always does. Where's Mudpath? -Lakefrost

*looks over* Boulderpaw care to help us? -Greysquirrel

*pads over to Oakleaf* morning Oakleaf I'm here for my exam to make sure the kits sound alright *smiles she was pretty and with only a little while before her kits being born it was noticeable now that she was expecting* -Darkblossom
*nods to her happily* sure thing! come into my den and i can check you out. *beckons for her to follow him into the den*
Oak leaf

*nods* sure! I'm not doing anything!
Boulderpaw
Here. *pulls a large and small rabbit with him out of the bushes, stumbling a bit* Ready to head back? -Mudpath

*nods* I'm ready. -Robinwing

You four finish up here, I'm going to report to Bearstar. *pads over to his head* Bearstar? *calls from outside the entrance* -Storkclaw

Hey, Boulderpaw. -Hazelpaw
*smiles and pads after him sitting down in his den* hope you don't mind me sitting down these days it's harder to stand too long *chuckles* -Darkblossom

Alright let's head back *gathers her fish and leads the way back to camp* -Lakedrop

*looks up at him and stands he was a large cat part Maine coon he towers over even Storkclaw* Yes what is it Storkclaw? *yawns he was the more gruff serious type he preferred cats that got right to the point* -Bearstar
*follows her* This all should hold the clan over well. -Robinwing

*pads into the den* A hunting patrol has been sent out and should be returning shortly. New reeds have been weaved into the walls of the warriors den. Everything is in order. Is there anything else you would like me to organize? A border patrol? -Storkclaw
Hopefully *purrs a bit as they pad into camp* -Lakefrost

Good and yes a border patrol should be sent around the StormClan border now that it's new leaf I'm sure they'll be more quarrels with them regarding the falls -Bearstar
*chuckles* ah its fine we wouldn't want to stress you out before the kits come right? *pads over to her* mind laying down so i can check your belly?
Oakleaf

*nods to Hazelpaw* hey
Boulderpaw
Anything for you Oakleaf *smiles and lays down completely* -Darkblossom
*scoots over a bit* Help Silverpaw and I with this last wall. -Hazelpaw

*pads into camp and sets the prey down* -Mudpath & Robinwing

I'll go report with Bearstar and Storkclaw. *heads toward the leader's den* -Robinwing

*nods* Yes, sir. Is there anything I can bring you? -Storkclaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
please Darkblossem I'm the Medicine cat dont try to flatter me to much *laughs and puts a paw on her stomach to feel for kits*
Oakleaf

*pads over to them* oh okay *looks at the wall* where do you want me?
Boulderpaw
You can reach that higher stop. *flicks her tail to a part of the wall that was over her and Silverpaw's heads* -Hazelpaw
I'm also spoken for it was praise not flattery *purrs* -Darkblossom

No I'll go Robinwing I want to say good morning to my father anyway *pads after her* thank you though -Lakefrost

No that's all Storkclaw I can get my own breakfast *with that he walks past storkclaw out of his den and strecthes* -Bearstar
*gives her a funny look* guess it helps being bigger then a mouse *laughs at his joke and starts on the wall*
Boulder paw