নার্নার কাহিনী Edmund, Peter, অথবা Caspian?

VainSyeira posted on Jan 22, 2010 at 01:45AM
Who's the mostr scrumptious to you? For me it would have to be Edmund, because he always saves the day, he's calm and quiet, not to mention he's just too too gorgeous with his black hair and beautiful chocolate eyes! Don't foget to say what it is you like about them!

নার্নার কাহিনী 19 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে babe101 said…
kiss
OMG EDMUND OF COURSE
বছরখানেক আগে Faith-Rulz said…
caspian or edmund :)
বছরখানেক আগে stelena95 said…
smile
Edmund!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Gasso said…
all of you say it's edmund but i think its peter
বছরখানেক আগে Joycie_x said…
smile
peter!!!
বছরখানেক আগে duncylovescourt said…
edmund!
বছরখানেক আগে Ms_Mea said…
Caspian...for whatever reason guys with long hair and accents make me MELT! Yummy! :D
বছরখানেক আগে ilocedward said…
edmund =)
বছরখানেক আগে kaesi28 said…
I thought Prince Caspian was so hot! Narnia is such an amazing fantasy show.

Watch It Here:
link
বছরখানেক আগে Joanna627 said…
Edmund!!!
বছরখানেক আগে annalia said…
Ed definatly. he was just GREAT in the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. he has such a great personality.
King Edmund the Just! ;)
বছরখানেক আগে NascarGirl21 said…
Peter or Caspian. Probably Peter.
বছরখানেক আগে NascarGirl21 said…
Oh, Peter is always acting so grown-up.
বছরখানেক আগে Rickfan said…
Edmond
বছরখানেক আগে awesomearcher said…
I have to say Peter. His character really makes him stand out to me. He's very strong, and usually makes good decisions. He cares for his family, and is even a bit overprotective of them. Edmund and Caspian are great, but Peter has always been my favorite. I actually think of him as more of a best friend than a fictional character. =)
বছরখানেক আগে GoTeamSkipper said…
heart
Peter, Edmund, or Caspian..... I AM GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK HELP!

I am going to have to say why I like each character.... But i know it's going to be between Peter and Edmund.

Caspian has an amazing accent in PC, and he sure is hot. But sadly that's just about it forme about him. Looks aren't everything....

Peter, dear Peter. Where do I start? He's noble, awesome, amazing.... I'm getting no where. I really like his personality (reminds me of myself just a bit) and cares about his family. He will do what he must for them and others. Not to mention the fact that he is just plain old beautiful. I just love him!

Edmund... He reminds me of my cousin. Hilarious, knows what's best, teasing, brave, I am drooling, help, okay you get the point. I just love him!

I guess I can't deside between Peter and Edmund.... But I'd rather have Edmund as my best friend and Peter as my uh.... Husband. XD
বছরখানেক আগে Jenjen_bunny said…
crying
I-I can't decide between Caspian or Edmund.... TT TT

Character wise I'd go Edmund.

Real life... Ben Barnes.

Don't get me wrong, Skandar Keynes is beautiful and I used to have this MASSIVE ass crush on him but... I think like Ben Barnes more... He's so beautiful...

<3
বছরখানেক আগে FatimaH17 said…
Edmund, duh.... Skandar Keynes all the way!!
বছরখানেক আগে CaspianFan24 said…
I'm definetely in love with Caspiaan!! He's so cute, shy, hot, I looove his beautiful hair, and his eyes... OMG!!!!!!! Oh, and his accent... I just melt all the time when I hear it... :)