The Fanpoppy Awards Fanpoppy Propaganda Ideas

Cinders posted on Feb 24, 2009 at 02:30AM
Last year, I took a cue from chel and made a handful of television-themed Fanpoppy ads. Mine centered around Buffy, Firefly and CSI while chel handled Lost, The Office, Heroes and celebrities.

ANYWAYS, this year I was thinking of doing a few more ads for this year's fanpoppies and I thought I'd ask the fans what theme they'd want them to be.

Ideas I'm kicking around:

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Ugly Betty
Bones
Princess Bride
Labyrinth
Big Bang Theory

Any suggestions? Any of those mentioned that you would like to see made into a Fanpoppy ad?

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here are some from last year.

Chel's:
link
link
link
link
link
link

The Office
link
link
link
link

Mine:
CSI
link
link
link
link
link

Firefly
link
link
link

Buffy
link
link
link
link

Temptasia even tried a hand at a few with her kids:
link
link

Not only will I be making some-- I encourage all of you to but your creativity to work and make a few to help promote the upcoming ceremony. :o)
last edited on Feb 24, 2009 at 02:35AM

The Fanpoppy Awards 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে em_em said…
big smile
I loved last years Fanpoppy propaganda! Can not wait for more! I think some Big Bang Theory stuff would be great! Could I request some Supernatural inspired propaganda? PLEASE!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Katreader said…
smile
Those are great! I'd love to see some Ugly Betty & Bones. I second the Supernatural request. Perhaps a Top Chef one? Wish I knew how to create these things!
বছরখানেক আগে ArabellaElfie said…
Ohhh, I wish I still had phototshop!

I'm going to third (trice?) Supernatural, ask for some Bones and maybe Dollhouse?

Anybody else thinking of Angel and Spike in Destiny going for the Cup of Perpetual Torment (AKA Fanpoppy)? I can't get it out of my mind.
বছরখানেক আগে Cinders said…
Aha! I may be able to manage that Angel scene.

I'm not using Fanpop. I use a mixture of paint and microsoft word because I am resourceful. If you want to try your hand at the Angel/Spike thing go for it.
বছরখানেক আগে em_em said…
OMGosh the Angel and Spike battle sounds like it could be great! Can't wait to see what you do with it!