The নায়ক Of Olympus: Make Your Hero Make Your Own Demi-God!!

jade_jackson posted on Apr 21, 2013 at 12:44PM
Ok, this is what you need to have,

Name
Godly Parent
BF or GF if you want one
Friends
Years at camp
Hometown
What you look like
What camp you go to.
What your like
Short or Long Story
Picture if wanted

Here is mine. Hope you enjoy!!

Name: Hailey Sliver
Godly Parent: Apollo
Powers and wepond: Bow and arrow that turns into a neckless, makes people do what I want by singing, healing powers
BF: Leo
Friends: Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Leo, Grover
Years at Camp: 9
Hometown: Morgentown, WV
What I look like: Sandy Blond hair, playful green eyes, pale skin, really tall, thin, and has a scar on chest from a drakon.
What camp do I go to: Camp Hal-Blood
What I'm like: Prankster, funny, loud,shy,deadly for monsters
Story: I was three when my mom dumped me in a ally. I was lonly and did not know what a mother was when I was five but I knew how to do almost everything that is in the wild. One day, I was attacked by a drakon. Right when I was about to be murdered, my dad came down. He saw the drakon scar me. He killed it and healed me. He then told me where to go. Sence I was in New York City ( I walked that far!! )it took me one day to go there. I just got there when I turned six. I grew up there. I was fiveteen when Leo and those guys crashed landed. I hurred to the lake only to be smacked with five pounds of water. IN THE FACE. I turned around. Leo smacked Into me. " Ow!!" I complained. " S-s-s-sorry" He said I laughed. We both grinned. " Do ya want to come to my cabin in a hour?" I asked him. He blushed and Will hit me. Leo came to my cabin and It was love first sight. When he left for rome and that stuff I ( of course ) panicked. Right now, well, I'm still waiting.

Ok, this is what আপনি need to have, Name Godly Parent Age Powers and wepond of choice BF অথবা GF

The নায়ক Of Olympus: Make Your Hero 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ZendayaZoe said…
smile
Name : Reyna Feiler
Godly Parent : Aphrodite
Powers / Wepons : Charmspeak / Imperial Gold Sword
BF : Leo Valdez
Friends : Reyna R.A., Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Jason, Rachel, Dakota, Hylla, Thaila.
Years at camp :13
Hometown : Albany, Minnesota
What you look like : Long dark hair, brown eyes, caramel skin.
What camp you go to : Camp Jupiter.
What your like : nice, active, strong, huntress, grew up learning from Hylla and Reyna.
Short Story : I was one of the servants in Circe's island and was raised by Hylla and sometimes took care of Reyna while Hylla was working.
link
 Name : Reyna Feiler Godly Parent : Aphrodite Age : 16 Powers / Wepons : Charmspeak / Imperial স্বর্ণ