অলিম্পাসের নায়করা Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

অলিম্পাসের নায়করা 6307 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4201-4250 of 6307

বছরখানেক আগে crash14 said…
( I'm not under curse dalton ( my father) sacrificed himself to save us but was reborn as dalton son of thor because of dalton I'm completly free )
বছরখানেক আগে Alvin2442 said…
I flip around,catching on fire
I walk past alvin upset and extinguish the and walk into posideons cabin
বছরখানেক আগে LORDCHAOS said…
hmmm
Hmmmmmm? Interesting let's see I could TRY to bring back the real Dalton though it may take some time!
বছরখানেক আগে killer24 said…
see jake walk in to p cabin and walks to cabin*jake are you ok?
I grab my sword and activate some training automatons they fight just like and demigod any you can change how hard and they multipy . I start fighting some and then let all my anger out and destroy about 20 on there hardest diffuculty in a fury out water and fire
" yyeah blake I'm fine all I did was get my dad killed" I storm of and walk into forest
smile
Jake if you want I could TRY to bring back your...father!
বছরখানেক আগে torrent said…
(justin its impossible ive already been reborn)i slip away from chiron and head to the posiden cabin*yo wats the matter jake
বছরখানেক আগে darange said…
(hay im back!)
(syble)
sees the new guy and pales then runs into the forest with tears in her eyes
Yes but when you are reborn your new body gets a new soul while your old soul is as free as the wind and if I find that soul and your original body I can bring you back from the...dead!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
Hello Carter!!
(carter)
hay
(not in my carachterss case he old me was unraveled from time)hey girl what is your name i know i dont know you but i love you please give me a chance
বছরখানেক আগে killer24 said…
hay before you go you set traps if you are going to the woods Jake has set traps of a game the has ended so proceed with caution! *follows jake to find out whats really going on* its got something to do with the new kid but what and why did he say he killed his dad?
smile
Wait are you saying hey or do you want hay? *kisses Carter for a long time* we have a son of Thor!
(ah! do you want to hear a spoiler from khane cronicals?)
(carter)
hay as in hay whats up? and kool
cool
Jake if you want your father back find me his soul!! Yay I have found a new creature it's called the ysalamiri
Hmmmm ermmmmmmm Carter if you want you can stay in my mansion in my realm with our daughters because I have a "trip" to make and I may be gone for some time!
I go into forest Dodge a trap go to creek and start to cry
big smile
*sits down next to Jake* I could try to bring your father back!
(carter)
what kind of "trip"?
i run after the girl grab her and pull her to me and i give her a very passionate kiss*iiim sorry i love you see when a norse falls in love they will be with them for etirnity no matter what and i have rejected every girl even the valkeries the most beautiful beings in the world besides you you are eveing more beatiful than you
(justin its impossible to bring back something that has been destroyed
monkey
Unnm oh ah uh? It's just a trip! *quietly leaves before Carter asks anymore questions*
No his soul unraveled "I say crying
angry
You both are so stubborn a soul can never be unraveled or destroyed a soul lives on no matter how strong you are not even everyone in evey universe combined could come close to destroying a soul!
girl do you love me in return cause i will do anything to win your hand i willl even kill for you but iff you keep rejecting me i will become a lifeless husk only focused on my love for you
you are completly retarded if you unravel them from fate they never existed
Still on fire,I run around camp
laugh
Looks at Alvin. Hey everyone theirs a kid on fire!
meh
Unnm oh ah uh? It's just a trip! *quietly leaves before Carter asks anymore questions*
come on girl i love you
(carter)
sees alvin and throws a bucket of water on him. better?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(syble)
looks down at her shoes. do you even know my name? i say quietly
Don't worry Carter it's just a "trip" *leaves before Carter asks anymore questions*
(omg i just had some frozen apple sauce and it was awesome! but really do you want to hear a spoiler abought khane cronicals?its abought the heroes of Olympus)
I get up and leave forest and pass syble still in tears
(during my trip)

Come on I need to find the crystal for Carter! *a blizzard starts* really!
i suddenly rember a name*syble is your nme
(its possible there will be a crossover)
Also Carter I would like to here a spoiler!
(syble)
"shocked". how did you know that? you just remind me so much of someone
sick
*comes back a while later*

Ha! I found the crystal for Carter *sneezes* great I probably have the *sneezes* flu! Carter take this *sneezes* crystal!
Still on fire I jump into the lake,still burning"WHAT THE FREAK IS THIS GREEK FIRE"I stop and look at it,of course it was Greek Fire
i i dont know how i know your name it just came to me and who do i remind you of
(drew and lacy are in the kane chronicles as saddie kanes friends from her school! it said that they went to the same summer camp (camp half blood) and in the seconed book carter thought he saw a hoarse flying across the sky (blackjack?) ,and in the last book says that there is a point that there mother prophecised that there is some rival magic but does not no what it is (greeks) ,and some kind of magic or something was coming from long island (again camp half blood), in the first book the guy who took saddie and her brother carter to Manhattan said this is no place for you there are other gods out here. and he looked straight at the empire state building )
crying
(syble)
tears came fast . you remind me of my deceased husband Dalton.
heart
Here carter this crystal is far more valuable than life itself and like you, you are more valuable than life to me! I love you *creates the a necklace and puts the crystal in it* for you Carter Johns! *kisses Carter* I would do anything for you!