অলিম্পাসের নায়করা DEMIGODS WANTED

Silena_Moone posted on Jan 30, 2014 at 04:01AM
Join me, my demigod wanted some friends and siblings, you can just write down the following information... * PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU REALLY WANNA JOIN AND DON"T SAY THINGS LIKE THERE ARE NO DEMIGODS IN THIS WORLD BLAH BLAH, DON'T INSULT THE FANS OF PERCY JACKSON

Please write the information to join:
1) Gender
2) Full name (I mean your demigod, not you)
3) Age (demigod's)
4) Godly parent
5) Favorite color
6) Personality
7) Strength (or power)
8) Weakness
9) Describe more about your demigod

After writing these contents in your answers, I will tell you what to do next! Please DO join, thnx!
last edited on Jan 30, 2014 at 04:02AM

অলিম্পাসের নায়করা 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Silena_Moone said…
angelic
It really is not something stupid, so please...join
বছরখানেক আগে purple_giraffe said…
female
Rivers Mable Mountain
13 1/2
Athena
gold
she doesn't want to be a burden to people but still wants to be noticed by people. she loves to make people smile and can use her smarts to get out of a jam
SMARTS swordsmanship
anger
keeps a lot of secrets about herself
বছরখানেক আগে ATHENAFAN said…
Female
Amelia Susan Granger
Apollo
Purple(YA)
Lovely, but shy. She dosent want to be noticed and hides in the shadows. She dosent have a lot of friends, but she treats everyone of them like her brothers/sisters.
Not enough confident in herself
Great at bows and arrows( just like her father ) but stil uses a sword at combat.
বছরখানেক আগে Animefreak100 said…
(I would love to join, but can I put my stuff down tomorrow? I have to go to bed but I will join! I promise!)
বছরখানেক আগে ATHENAFAN said…
BTW, I wrote a forum, and can someone go check on it? It's called "Glad To Meet You(percabeth)"
বছরখানেক আগে purple_giraffe said…
so what do we do next?
বছরখানেক আগে agamotto said…
Are you going for just olympian demi's, or are others allowed to?
বছরখানেক আগে Thatoneguy23 said…
Male,Damien Crew,13,Nyx, Osbidian, That one guy u'd wanna hang out with, night energy more powerful at night if you look into his eyes to long you can go insane. dieing, not the guy u wanna piss off.
বছরখানেক আগে TEAMLEOFOREVER said…
Female
Katrina M. Vasquez
Apollo
PURPLE!!!
Nice, but tough. Hiding the fact that her mom was killed by Gaea
Can summon light and can cure or plague someone with a touch
Fear of not fitting in
Is great at almost any weapon
বছরখানেক আগে TEAMLEOFOREVER said…
What now???
বছরখানেক আগে ChildrenOfHades said…
gender 1) Female

name 2) Ashlyn Torchwood

age 3) 12

parent 4) Hades

favorite color 5) Electric blue and black

personality 6) Ashlyn is a sweet, kind, and generous girl. She is also understanding, confident, and adventurous. She is considerate, affectionate, determined, thoughtful, friendly, forgiving, hard-working, and humble, but also secretive and sometimes distant.

skills/power 7) Ashlyn is very skilled. her specialty is daggers, swords, and hand on hand combat. She also has the power to wake the dead. Also if she is super angry and she screams, it kills everything around her. Her specialty is combat.

weakness 8) Ahslyn's weakness is loyalty and love. When her mom died she couldn't let her go.

appearance 9) Ashlyn is tan and has blonde hair with electric blond and black highlights. She is tall, skinny, and she has glasses. she has a few freckles, blue eyes, and a medium sized nose. she has small hips, and muscles on her arms and legs. she has large feet and paints her nails black and electric blue. Ashlyn also has medium sized hands and long fingers. Ashlyn usually wears jean shorts and a black camp half blood shirt with orange writing. she also has electric blue sneakers and an electric blue, and black hoodie.

history 10) As a kid she had a happy childhood until her mother died when she was 4. She went to live with her grandparents, but only after a year, monsters started attacking and her grandparents got killed. Ever since she has lived in the woods fending off monsters, until Grover found her in the woods fighting a cyclops. He took her back to camp when she was 7, and ever since she has lived in camp with Nico, Percy, and Annabeth.

other facts 11) Ashlyn is very smart, almost as smart as an Athena kid. But she likes to keeps to the shadows and loves to read. Ashlyn is a fun, smart, and skilled person. She is someone you can talk to without being afraid to "spill the beans."