অলিম্পাসের নায়করা What Would ___ Say If ____?

Casey-Jackson posted on Dec 01, 2014 at 07:21PM
Okay, so this is the Heroes of Olympus what would this person do if this situation happened. Example, what would Percy say if he saw Annabeth using Google Translate? Next person: Um, Annabeth, are you sure you're ok? I think you should lie down. After you answer just leave another question at the bottom of your post. I will start:

What would Nico say if he saw Hazel and Frank playing Mythomagic?

অলিম্পাসের নায়করা 58 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

বছরখানেক আগে Fangirl521 said…
I think he would say "oh gods Hazel! Can I play?"

What would Percy say is he saw Leo hide in his closet?
with festus
olympianglory commented…
OMG LEO ARE আপনি DOING DIRTY? cause leo is always coated in oil বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Casey-Jackson said…
cool
Festus would fit in Leo's closet??? I think he would yell "Frank no more threatening to strangle Leo if he gets near Hazel, or NO BLUE PANCAKES FOR YOU!" And Frank would reply " Well he should know better, and I don't like blue pancakes that's you." "Oh. Oops."

What would Jason say if he saw Percy was wearing a "Romans Rock And Are Way Better Than Greeks t-shirt?
I think he would first get kicked out of Camp, then Jason would say "Percy, no. Just no. I used to think that but not anymore. Just, no."

What would Piper say if Luke's ghost came to her and asked her to die so he could marry her in Elysium (or wherever he ended up)?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
WTF?! Pretty sure Luke doesn't even know Piper exists, let alone wants her to commit suicide to marry him 'cause that's just weird, but, hey, what ever floats your boat. I think she would be like, "Who the fuck are you?" And then "JASON! There's a creepy ghost guy in my cabin telling me I should commit suicide!"

What would Leo say if he saw Jason flying around camp sing 'I Believe I Can Fly' at the top of his lungs?
Did you mean Annabeth instead of Piper? Because that makes more sense but it's not really any less creepy.
Alright, one, no, I did not mean Annabeth. Let's pretend Luke was watching Annabeth then saw Piper then fell in love with her, because that's how I meant it . Now 2, I think Leo would say "dude, we get it. You can freaking fly. If you don't stop rubbing it in you'll never fly again. Now give me a ride."

What would Frank say if Hazel left him to go live among the Greeks and be with Leo?
Ohhhhhh I feel so dumb. I can imagine Leo saying the "Now give me a ride" bit. Lol. I think Frank would be so sad and be like "Waaa I'm not good enough for Hazel stupid fire boy stole her from me."

What would Chiron say if he saw the seven +Nico and Reyna having a dance party on top of the tables in the mess hall as everyone was eating dinner?
I think he would say "Percy, you are so different from the Perseus I used to know thousands of years ago. Same with you Jason. The rest of you are just weird."

What would Zeus say if he found out that Hera has a demigod?
"WTF YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU CANT EVEN HAVE KIDS REMEMBER I MEAN YOU ARE THE GODDESS OF MARRIAGE AND YOU FREAKING CHEATED ON ME IM GONNA ZAP YOU WITH A LIGHTNING BOLT NOW AND I WANT A DIVORCE."

What would Grover say if he saw Percy talking to everyone in camp: "Oh, yeah, Grover plays Hilary Duff's So Yesterday like a boss on the reed pipes, go ask him!"
I think he would say "it's true" then start playing it.

What would Artemis say if Apollo fell in love with one of her Hunters?
"Oh you bastard you just can't leave me alone can you? I mean, we're sworn off guys for the love of the gods! You did that on purpose. You're just mad I'm dad's favorite. Go away!"

I can't think up another question right now. I'll post one later if you don't want to make one for yourself.
I'll post another for you then...

How would Chiron react if he found out that Nico is gay?
Hmmm... Maybe he would care maybe not... But if he did... "Dafaq what? Back in my day guys liked girls and that, di Angelo, is how babies are made. You children these days. Why can't you all be more like Hercules?"
How would Nico react if Will Solace told him he liked him? (Makes more sense if you read BoO)
1, I have read it. 2. lol. 3. I think he would say "are you going to continue nagging me to do what you say? If not then I guess?"
What would Jason do if Reyna came up to him yelling that she was in love with Octavian? (yes, I know he's dead)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
" No, Rey, you're setting yourself up for failure here. He's an ass. He blatantly disobeyed you and tried to get you killed on multiple occasions. No. Just no."

What would Percy say if Annabeth told him she was taking him to get his flu shots?
"Annabeth, I love you, but if I can find Zeus's bolt, survive the sea of monsters, go through the titan's curse, navigate the labirynth, find the last olympian, be the son f Neptune, let you go to follow the mark of Athena, live through the house of Hades, and be half of the blood of olympus and survive I can survive a freaking flu."
What would Piper and Jason do if Leo made an electronic girlfriend?
Piper: "Really? Really? We knew you were weird, Valdez, but this is a whole new level."
Jason: "Whoa! What's her name?"

How would Percy react if Leo had actually come back to CHB at the end of BoO and brought Calypso?
(I was wanting a chapter like this so bad. Pissed we didn't get the awkward convo between them.)
I think it would be like...

Percy: Oh shit
Annabeth: what?
Percy: it's Calypso. And she's with... Leo?
Leo: hey guys have you met Calypso?
Percy: yep, I was on Ogygia for a while
Calypso: calm down Percy, I still like you but I like Leo more now
Annabeth: Back off before I kick you back to Ogygia
Calypso: I'll be quiet!
Annabeth: steps in front of Percy*
Leo: Awkward

What would Thalia say if Calypso asked to join the Hunters?
"Um, didn't Leo, like, save you? I mean, shouldn't you, like, stay with him? Or were you just pretending? Cause that's just mean, dude."

What would Leo say if Calypso said she wanted to move to Manhattan and make that machine shop? (Leo and Calypso's Machine Shop: Auto Repair and Mechanical Monsters.)
He's probably say "wait, you were serious?"

What would Hera say if all the gods stopped having demigods?
"YYYEEESSSSSSS!!!!!"
lol

What would Piper say if she found out Percy was dissapointed that Nico didn't like him anymore?
"Aww... You guys are so cute!" And Jason would be like, "Careful, Piper, your Aphrodite is showing."

What would Annabeth say if Percy suddenly decided to shave his head?
"Yuck Percy no. Why would you do that?"

What would Octavian do if Apollo came down and said to him (in his Greek AND Roman forms) "Octavian, I hate you."
smirk
"Noooo... But you blessed me.... WHY!"
(Has anyone noticed that in Son of Neptune Rick clearly states that Octavian is a descendant of Apollo, not an actual SON of Apollo. Yet everyone still treats him like a son of Apollo. WTF?)

What would Piper say if she saw Jason and Leo getting full-face makeovers by Drew?
She would probably laugh for like an hour then finally say "wait a minute... DREW!"

What would Nico say if Leo (not Frank) proposed to Hazel in front of both camps?
"NO! I don't ship it! This is not happening! Frank! Where are you! Come propose to Hazel so I can be the flower boy at your wedding!"
Frank and Leo: FML

WHAT WOULD NICO SAY IS REYNA SAID SHE LIKED HIM AFTER BLOOD OF OLYMPUS? Oops, I just wrote all that on caps.
Fangirl521 commented…
and ফুল boy? That's awesome বছরখানেক আগে
"Reyna. You're nice and stuff and I like you, but I am gay. And I like Percy more."

P.s. I don't shit that. I ship solangelo.

What would Dionysus do if Nico felt the need to yell out in the middle of a meal "I'm gay! Let's celebrate where's the wine guy I want some wine!"
olympianglory commented…
আপনি ব্যক্ত sh** not ship বছরখানেক আগে
You don't SHIT that? Haha! Best. Typo. Ever. Ha. I don't ship either, I don't feel like breaking my heart anymore with more ships.
" Umm... Yeah Nick (name wrong on purpose cause it's Mr. D) I don't think you need anymore wine, you're acting like you're already drunk."

What would Hazel say if Jason read The Fault in Our Stars, walked up to her and said "You think it's a prophecy? Maybe we get married and you change your last name to Grace and get cancer. Or I have a kid and name her Hazel and she gets cancer." He may be a little drunk during this too. XD I think Frank and Piper would like to say something for this one too.
olympianglory commented…
its Lancaster.not grace. UNACCEPTABLE! বছরখানেক আগে
"Umm Jason, Piper's going to kill me." She turns toward the Aphrodite cabin "PIPER ITS NOT MY FAULT! COME FIX YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

And lol

What would Annabeth say if Nico decided to go back to school?
"Good job Nico! It's never too late to go to school or get a good education and I'm glad you're smart enough to realize that. What do you want to study? Blah, blah. *4 hour rant about education*."

What would Coach Hedge say if he saw Frank in front of his tv watching cage matches screaming "YEAH! JUDO FLIP HIM! OH, COME ON, I COULD DO BETTER THAN THAT!" (?)
There ya go! Now you're in the spirit!" Someone loses a match. "COME ON! GET HIM!"

What would Percy say if he an Annabeth have a child, and their kid wants to date Hedge's in like 20 years?
"Eeewwww... You like Hedg-" angry look from Annabeth, "I mean he's married and has a kid so you can't do that..."

What would Hephaestus do if Leo said he wished Festus was a unicorn?
I said hedge's, meaning hedge's KID

And propably "You are such a dissapointment. I may expect that from one of your sisters, but not you Leo."

What would Drew and Piper do if Annabeth approached them and asked for fashion advice?
Piper would laugh, and then ask, "Why? Do you want to impress Peeeerrrrrrrccccccyyyyyyyy?" And Drew would immediately start spouting facts about how to best wear your hair and makeup and stuff.

What would Annabeth do if Leo asked for tutoring in Latin?
"Why Latin? We speak Greek here. Wait, is this a message?! Are you moving to Camp Jupiter?! Are you leaving us?!?" Annabeth starts crying and Percy comes over "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ANNABETH?!" "I asked her to teach me Latin" "LEO WHY ARE YOU MOVING TO CAMP JUPITER?" Jason and Piper come over "LEO IS MOVING TO CAMP JUPITER?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE HAPPY HERE!!??!!" Hazel and Frank happen to be on Iris-message "LEO YOU'RE COMING HERE?! YAY!" Leo facepalms. He yells "I JUST WANT TO KNOW LATIN!"

What would Calypso do if in about 1000 years Zeus offers to make her an Olympian?
Ahhhhhh Hahahahahahahahaha! LOL! Jeez, I can't breathe!

"Umm f*** no ya douchebag! You left me on that island forever and I had to be rescued by this runt! No offense, Leo." "None taken, Sunshine." " Was that sarcasm?" "Maybe..." " Well, Zues, I could just kick you right in the--" "Ooookkkkkkkkaaaayyy bye Zuesie, I think me and Happy here need to leave. Baiiii!"

What would Frank do for Hazel's 14th birthday?
P.S. Do you ship Caleo? I can't tell.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" "Frank What the f--- did you do?!" "Geez, I just wanted to do something nice!" Nico runs up "Happy birthday Hazel!" Hazel: "UGH! But thank you both."

What would the Camps do is Octavian came back from the dead?

p.s.- yes, I ship Caleo
olympianglory commented…
same. ima percy fangirl. YES I WANT HIM. Dont judge. i couldnt have gale. বছরখানেক আগে
Good. You better. 🙏 That face.

Reyna: "Nooo I thought we were rid of him..."
Everyone else in existence: "SHIST."
Percy: *hides Finding Nemo slushieS*

What would Nico do if Jason told him to go get a girlfriend?
olympianglory commented…
plushies? বছরখানেক আগে
Casey-Jackson commented…
Yes, plushies. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে olympianglory said…
he would probs say"'um im gonna go'' and shadow travel off

What would Annabeth do if percy cheated o her with rachel?
Probably kill them both...

And Casey, Jason knows that Nico is gay

What would Hazel do if Bianca's ghost came to her?
olympianglory commented…
in my opinion he isnt. but thats my opinion বছরখানেক আগে
I know. That's why it's even more awkward for Nico. Hehehe...

"Oh, um, youre, um, Nico's sister, um, right? Ahhh... hi." *cue awkward conversation that ends with either Nico showing up and freaking out, or in tears*

Ooh, look, a new person. I love new persons. 😊

What would Piper do if Drew came up to her and asked how to dress like a quote unquote "dumpster girl"?
Aww I was just looking at Viria art and I was thinking why is uncle Rick so mean to you Nico bb you need some help uncle Rick you make awesome kickass characters and torture them with emotional baggage I mean you should just say the blood of olympus by Rick little shit.

P.S. Ignore everything I just said it's one in the morning and I'm wrapped in a blanket coping with the freaking bull in my head and I can't stop thinking about hoo. 😵
"I don't dress like a freaking DUMPSTER GIRL!" *cue slap in the face to Drew from Piper*

What would Leo say if the other 3 couples from the Argo 2 were all engaged (and he had Calypso)
"Ummmm... Is this a sign? Ok, then.... *Buys Ring Pop* Hey, Sunshine, will you marry me? And if you say no I'm eating your Ring Pop."

What would Percy say if the Stoll brothers painted the inside of the Poseidon cabin bright red? (Not blue, Percy loves blue not red.)

বছরখানেক আগে olympianglory said…
He would be like. : Sea rises and shapes into hand with middle finger up. : F**K you

What would Rick Trollordan say if all the fangirls/boys turned up on his doorstep and said they would call the SAS and MI5 and CIA if he didnt write another HoO book?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে