অলিম্পাসের নায়করা Percy Jackson meets the Hunger Games

Fangirl521 posted on Dec 05, 2014 at 09:09PM
This is a story I wrote, and am almost done with so please don't ask to help. I will try to post often. Everything seems odd and there are a lot of short chapters, but just wait until the end and everything will make sense... Thanks for reading! :D

অলিম্পাসের নায়করা 41 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Fangirl521 said…
Alright so this is from the POV of the heroes of olympus, and for some reason the Gaea thing happened before Kronos in my story because I wanted them to all no each other but lose to Kronos (you will find out why) so I made it so Gaea was before Kronos... So without further ado, here is the first chapter!

3rd person POV
Demigods always had bad lives, it was just who they were. And none of them lived very long. They had just lost a war with Kronos. Kronos was king of the Titans, lord of time. As soon as he won the war, the 1st thing he did was tear down Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. They were 2 of the only safe places on earth for Half-Bloods. He then decided he would kill all mortals except for in one country. He wanted to have some fun. The country he saved was America, but it wasn’t America much longer. He ruined most places and renamed the country Panem. He divided it into 13 areas called districts, and then got bored so he destroyed one with bombs and told people it was a war. He kept the humans to play with. Every year, he would take one boy and girl from each district between the age of 12 and 18 to compete in the Hunger Games, a major fight to the death. They had 2 weeks to kill each other, or he would get involved. He picked the first 2 districts and trained them, then when they were 18 they would volunteer. The other 10 remaining districts weren’t so lucky. Each one had a different specialty, and the appearance of each got worse as the number got bigger. Let’s skip ahead. Percy and the crew were frozen until the 74th hunger games. They all live in different districts. Piper, Jason, and Leo live in district 3, because Leo loves technology (their specialty), and Piper didn’t want to be thought of as just a pretty face. Then Jason just followed Piper. Percy and Annabeth went to district 4, because their specialty is fishing, and Annabeth made Percy let her go with him. Frank and Hazel live in 5, the specialty is nuclear power plants. Nico di Angelo ended up in district 6. He works for the specialty, transportation. Grover and Juniper ended up in district 7 with lumber. They hated it there but they couldn’t move. You must stay within your district. Artemis’s hunters (including Thalia Grace) ended up in district 8, with the textiles (a type of cloth or woven fabric). Reyna and Octavian were in district 9, which is grain. Then, Clarisse LaRue and Chris Rodrigues were in district 10, livestock.

I know it's not very detailed, but this is just like an intro so you know where everyone is...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Casey-Jackson said…
Whoa! I like the backstory of Panem. I didn't know Kronos's palindrome was President Snow! You might want to explain the backstory of the Capitol just an inseey-winseey bit though. And of course Percy's in District 4. I mean, duh. And did they know each other before they were split up? I know, dumb question, I just answered it for myself. Great story! Way better than the other HG/HOO crossovers other people make. (No offense if you are the maker of a different crossover) :/D are Katniss and Peeta going to be in it?
 Whoa! I like the backstory of Panem. I didn't know Kronos's palindrome was President Snow! আপনি might
Fangirl521 commented…
LMFAO বছরখানেক আগে
Casey-Jackson commented…
Oops I meant pseudonym not palindrome. Palindrome is something different. I'm dim. বছরখানেক আগে
Thank you... I will post more tomorrow and yes Katniss and Peeta are in it but not much and not until around the middle... And the backstory of the Capitol is buried in the story somewhere :/D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Here's my 2nd chapter, live from....

District 3 Reaping Day
When it came time for the games, everyone was terrified. They were all 18, they were almost free, and they had their names in the bowls a bunch of times. Every year there were even more. The reaper for district 3 was Pivet. Pivet was a capitol resident (the only part of the country not destroyed by Kronos). At reaping day she was up on the stage. She always did the girls first. She fished her hand in the bowl and came out with a name. She said “the female tribute for district 3 is…” (Unfolding paper) “Piper McLean.”

Piper’s POV
Oh my gods. I was SO close! I only had one more year of worry!! Let’s see who they boy is. If Jason volunteers I swear I may kill him. Literally, we’ll be in the place for it.

3rd person POV
As Pivet walked across the stage to the boys bowl Piper tried to look at Jason. He was right next to Leo, and they both had a tear in their eyes. Pivet called out the name. “The male tribute for this district is…” (Unfolding the paper) “Leo Valdez.”

Leo’s POV
Holy Hephaestus… did this really just happen!? He began walking out of the crowd of boys his age, and he tried to look at Jason, but Jason would not look back. Jason was his best friend. He knew him better than anybody, which is why he already knew what he was going to do. When Jason opened his mouth Leo yelled “Jason NO!” Jason looked at Leo, his face covered with tears. He could barely speak, but he managed to get 4 words out. He said, “I volunteer as tribute.”

Piper’s POV
One of the last things she saw was Leo yelling at Jason. She was then rushed into the Justice Building. She was put into her goodbye room. About 3 boys came in and said “if you win, will you go out with me?” She pushed them all out as more tears fell down her face. Just as she was about to say “no more visitors” Leo pushed through the door. He was also crying. He turned to her and devoured her in a giant hug. He was crying so hard she could barely hear him talk. He said “I’m so sorry Piper I didn’t want this I swear I am so sorry and now I am going to lose one of my best friends, I am so sorry this happened to you. I just know you or Jason is going to make it, I just know it. You guys can do it. We fought so hard you can’t give up now. Promise me you will try your hardest.” Piper was sobbing. She couldn’t speak, but she managed to say a little. She said “Leo, I am going to try. Jason and I will be the last 2. Then I will let him win, because I can’t imagine a life without him. Leo you are like a brother to me, and Jason is like your brother, so I am going to let your brother come home.” Leo stood there sniffling, and the last thing he said before he was dragged out was “Piper, Jason said the exact same thing about you.”

Idk why I named the reaper I was really bored, but I don't think I named the others
Live from district 3
*Talks in creepy voice* The Reaper. The person that reaps people and makes Jason do stupid Shist. The Great Grim Reaper. Are you sure we ain't talking about Nico here?

Oh my gods is Nico gonna be in the games??!! No? Yes? Wait... Where is he? He no dead no wat...
*This post cannot be continued due to the fact that the girl writing it is now unable to form coherent sentences*
Lol... you'll see about Nico... Here's the next 2 chapters (trying to speed it up it's really long)

District 4 Reaping Day

3rd person POV
Everyone between the age of 12 and 18 was terrified. None more than Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. They just lost a war, and the new owner of the country was their enemy, Kronos. They knew he had some sort of special plan for them. When they left for the reaping, they were terrified. They needed to stay calm. It was their last year. They were almost done, it was the last time. They were almost there, almost to the reaping, almost to the place that could change their lives forever. When they got there, it was a new reaper. She must have been new, because she never announced her name. She followed the traditions and did the ladies first. She stood in the center of the stage as she read the name from the paper. She stood there and read out the name. She said, “The female tribute for district 4 is…” She unfolded the paper. “Annabeth Chase.”

Annabeth’s POV
Oh my gods… what in HADES just happened here!? Did I seriously just get picked for the hunger games!? I better get up there. Oh gods, if Seaweed Brain volunteers I will kill him. I swear, I will kill him.

3rd person POV
As the unnamed reaper went to reap the boys, Annabeth was silently sobbing, wondering who she would have to kill. She wanted to kill as few people as possible, but she knew it would be difficult to even try. She would probably get killed if she even tried. As the reaper went to pick out the boy name, she tried to find Percy. She found him looking directly at her, tears falling from his eyes. When she pulled out a name Annabeth tried to say to Percy “don’t do it!” But, she couldn’t find the words. At that moment, Annabeth wanted to kill Kronos even more, because when the reaper had the paper with the name written out, she happily said, “the male tribute for district 4 is Percy Jackson.”

Percy’s POV
Oh no… oh no oh no oh no. This is bad. It is worse than when Ares tried to kill me. I’m not going to lose Annabeth. She has to win. I don’t care what it takes, I’ll be the first one dead if it means she wins. I’ll do anything but right now, I need to be strong because I feel like she wants to kill me.

Annabeth’s POV
Percy! Gods no! WHY!? WHY KRONOS!? I need Percy to live, and he needs to defeat Kronos. It has to be him. It needs to be him who lives. I’ll do whatever it takes, even kill myself. I’m not even angry at him anymore, because he didn’t volunteer, but I would be much happier if they didn’t volunteer him.

District 5 Reaping Day

3rd Person POV
Hazel and Frank still didn’t know much about the godly community, but they knew one thing. Frank needed to get his father to attack Hazel’s grand-father. They walked to the reaping together, mainly because they were both terrified. When they got there, they separated into their areas of the other people of their gender and age. Hazel was yelling in her head, “I shouldn’t have to do this!! I’m like 70 years old!” But Kronos had anyone who testified him killed within the day. Everyone seemed nervous. When the reaper, Inbuleia, began the ceremony, Frank and Hazel just stood there looking at each other. She got ready to get the first name, so they had to pay attention. It was customary to do the girls first, so she did. Hazel was terrified. She opened up the paper and said, “Hazel Levesque.”

Hazel’s POV
Oh crap. I’m done. I don’t know how I could possibly do this. I cannot win. Oh gods, FRANK! I really hope he isn’t going to come in with me… Please father, don’t let him. Just like do some deadly magic or something, just get a god who can help! Wait, I can control the Mist! She won’t see Frank’s name on the paper!

3rd Person POV
As Hazel walked up to the stage, Inbuleia was already getting the next name out of the bowl. Hazel then wanted to kill someone, because even though the paper was blank, she said “Frank Zhang.”

Frank’s POV
Is this thing rigged or something!? Oh my gods, our friends. In the other districts! I really hope they made it through the reaping without being reaped. I swear, I will kill Saturn, I mean Kronos, by myself with not even a dagger to help me.

Yeah there are some short ones and some long ones...
"Even though the paper was blank, she said, Frank Zhang."

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK
Fangirl521 commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ বছরখানেক আগে
Here's my next chapter!

District 6 Reaping Day

3rd person POV
Reaping day was upon them. At the reaping, there was a new reaper, but they never said their name. As she pulled out the girl name, the reaper said “Willa Cadel.” As she said the boy name, everyone let out a sigh of relief because they wanted him gone. She said “Nico di Angelo.”

Nico’s POV

Piece of cake! No one can stand the sight of me, and I can just raise the dead! I will win this thing within a day.

District 7 Reaping Day

3rd person POV

Before you wonder, yes, nymphs and satyrs and everything from Camp Half-Blood that was under 18 (or ever pretended to be) was qualified for the hunger games. It was reaping day, and no one was happy about it. At the reaping, there was just a person dressed up as a tree doing the reaping, they said their name was Triona. (tree-own-a) She obviously didn’t want to be there, because she had everything go really fast. She quickly said the names, and didn’t care about pronunciation. But the 2 she called she blew through. She just picked both names at once and said “Grover Underwood and Juniper.” (RR never gave her a last name as I know of, and I didn’t want to make one)

Grover’s POV

Is this even possible?! What am I gonna do!? Well, I will just hide and eat the leaves, PIECE OF CAKE!

Juniper’s POV

Grover will save me, he has to… I just know he will!

District 8 Reaping Day

3rd person POV

The reaping was fast. The reaper almost forgot to pick a boy! She began like she had to, with the girls. She slowly picked the name, as if savoring the moment. When she finally got one, she was grinning from ear to ear. She happily cried out “Thalia Grace.”

Thalia’s POV

I have my blessing from Artemis, I can do this! I am awesome at archery, and I will bring in my shield! This is going to be easy! I hope…

3rd person POV

As they got back to the ceremony, there was a big outbreak from all the Hunters. But after that was cleared by Thalia just giving them a death glare, the ceremony continued. She didn’t save her time picking a boy name, she just did it. She just yelled the name, making it obvious she wanted this over. The boy name was “Colby Dorton.”

Yeah, they're all real short so I smashed them together... You enjoying the story so far? And again, because I was bored, I named a reaper
I just finished writing this... It took me a month and 3 days, but I finally did it. Now, my life feels so EMPTY! It's where I've been spending all of my free time! I've been working on it non-stop! I don't know what I should do anymore...
ok... Here's the next 2 chapters

District 9 Reaping Day

3rd person POV

Reaping Day was dreaded by many everywhere. Some people were worried, some weren’t. It was awful. At the reaping, everyone gathered as usual, and the usual wreath of depression hung in the air. 9 wasn’t the cleanest or the happiest of the districts. There were a lot of people in 9, so many people had a big but little chance of being picked. At the reaping, the girls always went first. This year, the reaper was the same as always, but she never announced her name. She had a spring in her step and put a tune to her voice, like she was trying to sing her words while jumping to the moon. She announced the name with a smile bigger than her face. She called out “the female tribute forb district 9 is…” she didn’t waste any time opening up the name. “Reyna Ramirez-Arrelano.”

Reyna’s POV

Holy Jupiter. This did NOT just happen. I did NOT just get picked for the hunger games. Well, I have experience in fighting. I hope killing monsters is like killing mortals. Oh gods, did I just think that!? What is happening to me?? I’m becoming a monster! I can’t kill anyone! What am I going to do!? Maybe I can just hide for the entire time… It’s what I have to do, if I want to live.

3rd person POV

The reaping carried on as usual, tears from the tribute’s eyes, and the three-finger salute. After that, the ceremony continued to the boy name. The reaper looked like she could not be happier. She looked like this was exactly where she wanted to be in the world. She took her time picking out the 2nd name, as if savoring the moment. When she finally got it, she was still smiling, and it was a big huge smile. She happily but slowly opened up the name, and she called out the name. She yelled into the microphone “Octavian” (RR never gave him a last name and I’m not going to fake one).

Octavian’s POV

Well, this is bad. I know, I’ll murder a stuffed animal later, see if I can win! Maybe the power of prophecy is coming back to me! I definitely feel different than before. Probably just the prophecy coming back to me. It has to be, there is no other explanation for this overcoming emotion.

District 10 Reaping Day

3rd Person POV

The only person in the whole district who actually said they would be ready for the hunger games was Clarisse LaRue. She looked war-ready all the time. Rumor has it she slept with a knife under her pillow, a spear in her closet, and a pocket knife in her jacket. She was never caught off-guard. Until this reaping day, that was. She walked up to reaping as she usually did, wearing a worn-out jacket and trying to horribly hide a dagger in her inside coat pocket. She came up arguing with a young man, at least it looked like arguing. No one argued with Clarisse, except for her boyfriend, Chris. He was the only one he would never hurt. When they walked to the reaping it looked like she was yelling at him, so obviously someone tried to get him to talk to her about her anger again. When they separated for the reaping, Clarisse put her hand inside her pocket. She was obviously gripping a knife handle. The reaper did everything at a relatively fast pace. It looked like she was but was not enjoying the experience. As she unfolded the piece of paper with the girl name on it, she cried out “Clarisse LaRue”.

Clarisse’s POV

I GOT THIS! I can totally do this! I practically run up to the stage with a big huge smile on my face. The reaper yells, “At last, someone who actually wants to go into the games!” I threw my hand in my jacket and pulled out my dagger and waved it in the air. I was excited to almost be free. That was until she read the boy name. The reaper cried out “Let’s see if the boy is as happy as the girl is. The boy is…”she unfolded the paper happily. “Chris Rodrigues.”

Chris’s POV

NO! This was supposed to be the last one! KRONOS PROMISED ME I WASN’T EVEN IN THERE! He PROMISED ME AND CLARISSE WERE SAFE! I swear, I’m going to kill that little…
cake
Oh, jeez, I didn't notice you had posted. Still really good though. Why is no one else posting on here? *looks over shoulder and yells to the world* Come join us! It's fun being a fan girl about books you can't live in! Don't stop post please.
Glad I have a fan. Here's the next chapter... Also, I almost freaking lost the file. I found it in my recycle bin, after my mom stole my laptop. But it's safe, and sorry about the delay. Now here is the chapter:

Piper’s POV

We’re on the train, going to the capitol. Jason and I are sitting on the couch, waiting to meet our mentor. Turns out, it is mentors. They are Wiress and Beetee. We introduced ourselves, and they apologized that we were here. Wiress saw Jason holding my hand and asked me “are you two together?” I nodded my head and saw her look at Beetee then say “I am so sorry.” Later that day in the capitol, we got ready to watch the reapings. We could not believe our eyes. Beetee saw my expression and asked “everything alright?” At the same time we both said “no. Those were our best friends before the districts set in.”

Jason’s POV

No. no, no, no, no, no, no, NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! MY LIFE IS JUST FALLING APART! I CAN’T LOSE EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT! I can’t believe this. I came here to protect Piper and kill anyone who tries to harm her, but now we have a death arena full of our best friends, all just wanting to get out alive. At least we will have an alliance. I hope. Everyone just wants to protect the one they love, just like I do. I think it’s going to be a lot harder because we are all best friends. Kronos can’t do this to us. He needs to come out of that Snow disguise of his, and just DIE! He needs to go back to Tartarus, in billions of pieces, where he belongs.

Annabeth’s POV

Percy wanted to just watch the reapings from the other districts now, get it over with. But, I wanted to look out the windows at the architecture. About half an hour later Percy came into my room, tears in his eyes. I tried to get him to talk, but he would not say a word. I told him “if it’s about us in the arena, we will be together until the end. I don’t care if I have to kill anyone you will get out of this.” He finally spoke. He barely had any volume in his voice, but I just caught what he said, and it made me worry. He said, “Annabeth, come to the living room and watch the reapings with me. Then try and say that again. I guarantee you won’t.” This filled me with worry, so I went to watch the reapings. After we watched them twice to make sure we weren’t seeing things, our mentor Finnick walked in on both of us crying. He just looked at us like we were crazy for a minute, then he sat on the couch and questioned us. He asked, “Are you two dating?” We both nodded our heads yes, but I said, “That’s not why we’re crying.” He looked at us again, then I pointed to the television. He said “I know, it’s sad how all of these kids are being sentenced to death.” I just managed to get my next words out at a tone where he could hear me. I said “Finnick. Those are not ordinary people. We were here before the districts colonized. They are our best friends, who fought right beside us. We have not seen them in years, but we all went through hell together. Well, that was actually just Percy and I, but we all just fought the war with Kro-Snow. And we lost. Now we are all going to die.”
zzz
. :( Wiress is dead. This is kinda sad but getting good! And no problems with delays, you see me here waiting for the next Heroes of Olympus read PJO post?
বছরখানেক আগে darkdevil19 said…
smirk
next post! next post! next post!

please?
big smile
Ooh! Another person! Hi!
smile
Here's the next chapter

Percy’s POV

Finnick sits there speechless. He looks at Annabeth, then me. He asks us, “You are demigods?” We both sat there with our mouths gaping open. How could he know? Annabeth was quick thinking. She asked him, “Are you?” He laughed and said, “Yes, I am. Who’s your parent?” Annabeth slowly said “Athena, goddess of wisdom.” I said “Poseidon, god of the sea. Now, who’s yours?” Finnick laughed and smiled but said nothing. Then, after a minute he hugged me. I pushed him away quickly because I thought he was attacking me. I quickly said “BOUNDARIES!” He pulled away and said “sorry, my dad never told me I had any siblings.” I quickly retorted “siblings?” He replied “yes! I am a son of Poseidon! My preferred weapon is a trident, and I fight best in water!” I looked at Annabeth, who looked as surprised as me. She said “you know you can’t just say that you are his son. He has to claim you at-” Finnick interrupted “yeah, Camp Half-Blood. I know all about that place. Dad brought me there himself. That’s where I trained with the trident. It was the happiest time of my life, I made so many friends and I had finally met part of dad’s side of the family. It is my favorite place in the world.” I looked at Annabeth and said “should I tell him?” He looked at me, obviously wanting to know what I meant. I told him, “You know grand-dad? Kronos? Well, he’s President Snow. He just made another titan war and we lost. The first thing he did,” I paused, “the first thing he did after he won was destroy Camp Half Blood. Everyone and everything is dead.” Finnick looked like I just broke his heart, which apparently I did. He whispered “Chiron?” Annabeth was sobbing but she answered the question. She said “if he is somehow alive, no one has heard from him. We guessed that he is either dead, in hiding, or Zeus forbid in Kronos’s custody. The gods were drained of their power, just so they could live to see what Kronos would do to the world, but not have the power to stop him.” Finnick had tears coming from his eyes. Annabeth told him “it hurts me more. I was raised there, I ran away from home and I fell in love with a boy named Luke Castellan. He is dead now. When Kronos came back, he was his host body for a while. Luke was like a brother to me before that. He led me to Camp Half-Blood when I was 7 and gave me my first knife. I lost it when Percy and I fell into Tartarus, but it means nothing to me now, because Luke is dead to me. I grew up there for 10 years. It was my only real home. Ever.” Finnick had pity in his eyes. He said, “Let’s talk about this later, we need to talk about these hunger games. And how Kronos will make sure you’re dead if he finds out you know all of this.”

Hazel’s POV

Holy gods. No, no no no! NO! Not happening! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! MY FRIENDS ARE NOT IN THE HUNGER GAMES! OH MY GODS, MY BROTHER! NICO! I actually yelled this. Frank had to scoot away to avoid loss of his hearing. He held me in his arms and said “shh. It’s going to be ok. Just trust me and don’t think about it. Just think happy thoughts.” I tried, but I couldn’t find any. I was about to die and I had no happy memories. I grabbed Frank and hugged him and cried. I didn’t stop crying for about an hour. When I finally stopped he said “well, I cannot go into this arena alone. I may need an ally. What do you say?” I retorted “of course! I am your girlfriend idiot!” I hit him lightly on the back of the head. We spent the rest of the day talking about anything but the reapings.

p.s. Glad to have a 2nd reader (you're great Casey, I just like that people are noticing this)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Also, I was thinking of a name for this story. Do you like "The Demigod Games" as a title?
Yeah that sounds EPIC! And do you think that since Finnick is a son of Poseidon, Katniss is a daughter of Apollo? And Peeta can be the son of... *googles gods of baking* Um... Well, Peeta, I guess you're not special. 😝 LOL. And I don't care about the other peeps. You need more viewers.
olympianglory commented…
um hi. it would be hestia if i am right. she was goddess of the hearth and আগুন and প্রথমপাতা stuff বছরখানেক আগে
Casey-Jackson commented…
I specifically ব্যক্ত bakkkkiiiinnnggggg and here are no gods অথবা godesses of baking thats what i meant and Hestia cant have kids anyway she made a vow like Artemis. বছরখানেক আগে
You'll find out. Unless you want a spoiler? Do you? If you do, ask away! Here's the next chapter

Nico’s POV

I am watching the reapings. And I swear, I’m going to go after districts 1 and 2. They want to fight, I’ll take them all on! Wait, district 5. “HAZEL!” The girl from my district looked at me like I was crazy, so I just said “long story.” I kept watching and it only got worse. When we got to 9, I screamed “REYNA!” The girl finally couldn’t take it anymore and she just yelled “WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!? HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM AND WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING THEIR NAMES BECAUSE THEY GOT PICKED!?!?I looked at her and said “listen. I am not like you. My life is more complicated than anything anyone could ever write about. Or guess. It is harder to guess than the life of people 40 thousand years ago! So just stay out of my business please. I assure you that I have nothing interesting.” She looked at me and said “sit. I want to hear the short version then. I think I know you. Yeah, you’re Nico! Camp Half-Blood Nico! I understand now! I knew that I knew you from somewhere!” Nico looked at her and said “what cabin?” She sighed and said “my mom never claimed me.” I honestly thought she looked like a daughter of Aphrodite. She was very pretty. She had long blonde hair with little stains from grass in it but she still looked good. She had green eyes and a tiny nose. She had no freckles and not a pimple on her face, which was odd because she looked like she was my age. She said “you’re the Hades kid. You always avoided us. I wanted to be friends, I wanted to know more about you. After about a week of being loved, you just stopped coming to people. But I never gave up. I tried sending you a few messages, but I guess you never understood me. The day the Camp was destroyed I even put a note inside your cabin.” Nico was happy. He was wanted. Maybe, just maybe, he could spend the rest of what was left of his life with this girl. Just maybe.

Grover’s POV

Baaaah! Percy! Annabeth! NO! This is not happening! Me, my best friends, and my girlfriend. I have no home to return to. Camp was my only home, not district 7. I’m not going back.

Thalia’s POV

I swear to my father I will win this thing. Also, this Colby kid was being creepy. He was sitting close to me on the couch, and I wasn’t used to it. To be fair, I still wasn’t used to boys. I cannot fall for a dude if I want immortality. But this kid is kind of cute. He has short brown hair that comes together in the front, chocolate brown eyes, and a few freckles under his eyes. No, I need Artemis’s help. I need the blessing if I’m going to live. But once I saw the reapings, I was out of desire to live, because the 3rd one I saw was my brother himself being reaped for the exact same hunger games as I was, along with his girlfriend and my best friends. I then realized that Colby was talking to me, because he was nudging my arm. I shook my head and I said “sorry what was that?” As soon as I looked at him, I regretted it. I saw how cute he was. He laughed and said “you’re a little red, are you alright? You look like a tomato.” I laughed but said “no, I’m not alright. Go back to 3." He rewound the tape. "Look at the guy." He looked at him and said “huh, you look like him. Sort of.” I said “that is because he is my brother. His name is Jason.” Colby grabbed my arm and I felt a jolt of electricity (which was funny for a daughter of Zeus) go through my arm. I pulled away and he said “whoa calm down! Sorry! Just wanted to say sorry!” I then realized something, I felt more mortal by the second, and I swear I felt myself age just the littlest bit.

And please don't ask about how she was at camp too but wasn't frozen with them, even I don't understand it. maybe time travel or something, it's just something that supports the story
Also, I was really bored yesterday so I wrote a parody of the Hunger games "The Hanging Tree" with a Percy Jackson twist... It goes like this:

Are you, are you,
coming to her tree?
Where the young girl called out
for her friends to flee
Strange things did happen here
no stranger would it be
if we met up at midnight
right by Thalia's tree

Are you, are you,
coming to her tree?
Where the daughter of Zeus
made her final stand
no stranger would it be
if we met up at midnight
right by Thalia's tree

Are you, are you,
coming to her tree?
Where the barrier was formed
and it still stands today
no stranger would it be
if we met up at midnight
right by Thalia's tree

Are you, are you,
coming to the tree?
Where a girl became a tree
for her bravery
Strange things did hapen here
no stranger would it be
if we met up at midnight
right by Thalia's tree

I know some parts don't rhyme but I had nothing better
বছরখানেক আগে olympianglory said…
this is amazing song, strangely,i was listening to hanging tree while reading this. PLOT TWIST!
=)
I'm going to post my next chapter

Reyna’s POV

Gods, why do you hate me? What did I do!? My hunger games district partner is a war-crazed maniac who only cares about himself and is totally fine with killing people! And, as I watched the reapings, it only got worse, because both the guys I liked and their girlfriends were there, and Nico di Angelo, one of my best friends, was picked for district 6! Everything is falling apart! Jason’s sister too?! Why is this happening, Kronos wasn’t supposed to interfere with who the tributes are in any way, and this is purely not a coincidence. Something bad is going on here, and I just know that the lord of time has more to do with it than he is saying. He has to, because nothing else makes sense. Oh crap, here comes Octavian. He called out “any threat? Other than those kids from 1 and 2, but I will get them in a day.” I whispered “only threats to my sanity.” He looked confused then I pointed to the television and showed him the reapings. He said “don’t worry. I got this. You won’t have to kill any of them.” I glared at him and I screamed “THAT’S NOT THE POINT! I DON’T WANT ANY OF THEM TO DIE! THEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS AND I CARE ABOUT THEM BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS STUFF BECAUSE YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF!” He looked to the ground and he said “I had a family. They lived in New Rome. My mother was a very nice lady, and she told me many times she wanted me to live a full life and take down whatever obstacles were in my way. That is why I am war-crazy, if I even think anyone is a threat, I attack because it was what my mother would want.” I looked at him, shocked. Octavian never shared anything about his past with anyone, ever. I walked over to him and I softly said “Octavian, I don’t think this is what she meant. I don’t think she meant starting wars and killing people-” he interrupted “she said to do whatever it takes so that’s what I’m doing!” I said “I think she meant little things, like stress. Then, if someone attacks you, you have the right of defense, but I don’t think she meant you need to go and kill innocent people.” He looked crazy. He said “Reyna, none of them are going to be innocent when we are in that arena. All they want is to get their partner out alive. They are only going to care about that one person, no one else.” I said “No, they will care about each other. They fought in a freaking WAR Octavian! They had plenty of time to turn on each other but they didn’t because they are good people!” He screamed at me “WOULD GOOD PEOPLE FIRE ON NEW ROME AND-” I interrupted “IT WAS A MISTAKE! LEO WAS POSESSED!” He screamed so much he was turning purple, like, Camp Jupiter shirt purple. He finished he sentence. He yelled “WOULD GOOD PEOPLE FIRE ON NEW ROME AND KILL MY FAMILY!?” To this, I had no reaction, so I just whispered “I’m sorry Octavian, I didn’t know.” He said “it’s not something I enjoy telling people. That is why I wanted war on the Greeks, so I could avenge my family’s death. They were all I had left. Now they’re gone, and I have no one.”

Clarisse’s POV

Kronos is going down. I am going to KILL him! He cannot just put me and my boyfriend in the hunger games like this! I really don’t want him to die, but I don’t want to die either. Then, Chris walked into the room. He could tell I was angry so I saw him starting to walk away, but I called out “I’m not angry at you anymore, you can come in.” I made room for him to sit on the couch next to me. He exhaled loudly and said “what are we going to do?” I shook my head, and I said “we’re going to live. We could live in the arena. If we are the last ones left, then we don’t have to kill each other. With no other tributes to kill us, we can just gather food and find a stable home environment.” He looked at me and said “Clarisse, I don’t think it works like that. They can send things in to kill us. They always win.” I said “what if we win?” He said “no one ever wins the hunger games. People survive the hunger games. Unless you somehow end it, there is no winning. Face it Clarisse, the only ones who win are them. Let’s just enjoy life while we’re alive, because who knows how much longer that will be.” I yawned and I said “I’m really tired. I need to get my sleep if I’m going to kill Kronos.”
Octavian is really making me feel guilty right now. I love this story soooo mmuucchh!

Hey, something funny happened today, I was typing the name "Annabeth" and my Kindle third to autocorrect it to "smarty". Coincidence? I think not.
Lol... Here's the next chapter

Training Day 1

Jason’s POV

And I thought I knew torture. Turns out, this is the worst thing I have ever experienced. Me, my girlfriend, my best friends all in the same hunger games. Well, time to train. When I walked into the training room, I saw all of my friends already there. Piper and I walked up to them. Percy said “8 district alliance, you in?” We both nodded our heads yes. They said we should all try swords because it’s what we do best with. But, some people had other plans. Percy asked for a trident. We looked at him like he was crazy, but Annabeth said “I’ll explain later.” Annabeth and Piper asked for daggers. I went off to the sword area, where I saw the guy from district 2, I think its Cato, already working. I grabbed the other training sword, and he said “whoa, don’t touch my stuff.” I said “it’s training, it’s anyone’s to use.” He put down his sword and said “so you think you’ll be able to get the sword at the cornucopia? Before me? I’m a career! No one gets anything from there without death. Except me and the other 3.” I retorted “Look, Cato, I know you think you’re the strongest person alive, but someone is stronger. I fought in the war that made these districts. I have been using a sword for my entire life. I know way more that you and the other 3 idiots combined. So, I am going to train with this sword now, and use it to help my girlfriend win the hunger games.” He looked at Piper and smiled. He said “alright then, you do what you want here, but in the arena I will get to you.” I slashed at the dummy very fast with a style that made the careers stop what they were doing and look. I said “Ask Cato what I just told him.” After that I went to spear throwing. I saw the boy from 1 there, and he was a jerk just like Cato. So I told him just watch and in one throw I hit the center of the target. He nodded and turned to me. He said “you know, you are really good. If it’s alright with the others, would you like to work with us?” I turned to my friends and said “thanks, but no thanks. I got a much better offer already.” As I was walking away he said “what offer could be better than this? You’re going to regret this!”

Percy’s POV

A trident actually was much easier than a sword. It’s easier to stab people with. I stabbed 3 targets in the center on my first 3 throws. The girl from 1 came over to me at one point, and she was just staring at me. So, then Annabeth came over and kissed my cheek and said “how’s it going?” This looked like it made the girl from 1 mad, so she inched toward me. She started talking to me. She asked me “was that girl your girlfriend?” I nodded and smiled. She said “if you’d be willing to leave her, you could come join our alliance. One of us is going to win, and for all you know if you join us it could be you." I would not turn to her for fear of what would happen. Instead I threw my trident again and said “I already have a better offer, but thanks.” She made me feel odd so I just said “I’m going to practice something else. Bye!” I quickly walked over to spears with Jason. We talked for a while, caught up. We avoided the topic of the hunger games. It felt good to see him again, but I hated the reason why. I told him “don’t tell anyone I told you this, especially Annabeth. But, we were going to go out for dinner on Friday, and I was going to ask her to marry me.” Jason accidentally missed his target. He said “what!? Percy that’s awesome!” I frowned and said “but now it can’t happen. I was so excited, I had never wanted anything more. Except for now. Now all I want is for Annabeth to live.” Jason looked at me and said “Percy, this is horrible. We are going to have to kill each other if we want our loved one to win. Then that one will be scared for life. Even Clarisse. The only person she actually cares about is in here too.” I shook my head and said “Jason, let’s not talk about this, please. It is going to ruin my life even more.” Jason apologized and I walked away, only to almost walk right into the girl from 1.
olympianglory commented…
wheres katniss? আপনি havent added her! shes the protagonist of the hunger games বছরখানেক আগে
olympianglory commented…
THIS IS LIKE MY BUT-C**P WITH NO KATNISS বছরখানেক আগে
Should I post another chapter here?
Yyyeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!
Alright, a few things...
1) sorry olympianglory, just seeing your comment about katniss. She will be in here. But not much, and her biggest role is at the end. We're about a quarter way through the story. And I am wirting a second one, so maybe I'll do that one after this on here, because she plays a bigger role in it than she does in this. So to answer your question, yes, she will be in here eventually
2) sorry I don't come on here often, I got a new phone a couple weeks ago and have fallen in love with it, but I try to get on as often as possible
3) here's the next few chapters :)

Annabeth’s POV

Won’t that girl just leave Percy alone? She obviously saw he has a girlfriend, so why badger him? She’s going to die soon anyway, so what’s the point!? My Percy! That’s it. If I am alone in the arena for any reason and she’s still out there, I will kill her myself. I should just go up to her and tell her that Percy is mine and she just needs to take 5 freaking steps back. There she is, over at archery. Oh they have that here. Yay, something I’m good at. I went over and I shot like 4 bulls-eyes, then I started talking to her. I said, “Hey, I saw you talking with Percy. The guy from my district. Well, just wanted to let you know” I drew my bowstring and turned toward her. “I just wanted to let you know that he’s mine. And in the arena, I am going to kill you. Alright? My Percy. Most of the guys here are taken so back up like 10 steps. You hear me?” She looked shocked. She said “I’m just scared. I saw that he was doing really well, so I just went up to him and I was going to ask him to help me. Cato terrifies me, and I know I am going to die if he’s in there, so I was going to flirt with Percy a little, make him think I liked him, and have him kill Cato. I swear, I never knew he had a girlfriend. I am so sorry. Please don’t hurt me, please.” She had a tear in the corner of her eye, so I could tell she was telling the truth. I asked her “is this one of the joke things where you say this sarcastically? Because if it is I swear I am going to kill you, then have Percy stomp on your body.” She shook her head no, and then I felt bad. I just threatened a girl who was just scared and confused, like everyone else here. She was just trying to live, like everyone else here. I then remembered how I felt when I was little, and how I was when Luke found me. I was alone and scared and confused and nothing was making sense, but all I needed was help. And friends. Luke and Thalia were the best friends I had ever had in my whole life (except for Percy). I looked at her again and I said “I am so sorry. I didn’t know. If you need a friend or help, just let me know. I’m district 4, stop by any time you want to.” She smiled and returned to her archery, obviously feeling better.

Hazel’s POV

So the gods must still be outta luck. My mist didn’t work, and everyone I care about is going to die. I have no other family except for them. Every year, Kronos kills off more and more of our kind. But the mist can’t be broken, Hecate is a titan. Unless, can Capitol residents see through the mist?

Frank’s POV

Today was a breeze. I impressed a career, so he was following me around then asked me to join them. I said no, and he said “why is everyone saying no!?” That made my day, to know that my friends turned them down to fight with us.

Nico’s POV

Alright, I’m going to die. I was not good at anything, and I could not even get to the sword, and I may have gone bad since it has been a while. I am so screwed. That was all I could think. I could not do archery, throw a spear, the only thing I ever used was a sword. There was no way I was going to live through this.

Grover’s POV

I was bad with the spear. But, I was good with archery and sword fighting. Sort of. I hit the target with the spear, but I never hit the middle. I was terrible at this, and I had no hope. Even after Juniper said “Grover, have some hope, please, you’re making me sad by not believing.” I pretended to be on cloud nine the rest of the day, only while she was around though.

Thalia’s POV

My archery got worse. I still hit a lot of targets, but not all in the center. I was getting worried. Also, as soon as I ran over to archery, that Colby kid appeared like 10 minutes later and tried it. He was awful at it, but he kept trying. And he looked like he had no intention of leaving soon. He kept trying to make small talk, but nothing worked. Soon, I was just going to have to tell him no. But, when I thought of that, I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. It was so weird. I needed help, so after I fired one more shot, I went over to Piper. She saw me coming and looked alarmed. She walked up to me and said “stay here. Do not move.” She quickly ran to get Jason. They came back like 1 minute later, and they both started to look alarmed. Piper said to Jason “Jason, do you see something different about your sister?” He solemnly nodded his yes very slowly. I said “what? What’s wrong with me?” Piper said “Thalia, look down and you may get it.” I looked at the ground, and I was about one inch higher than usual. This is not right, even though Artemis is weak the blessing remains! Piper said “Thalia, you grew!” This attracted the attention of everyone we were allies with. She said “Thalia, the blessing should have stayed. Do you know what this means?” I shook my head no, and she said “I do, I can feel it, because of my mom.” This made everyone else look at her like she was crazy. I wanted to yell at Piper, shut up! You’re making a scene! But I didn’t because it would only make the scene bigger. I thought “wait, how can she feel it because of her mom? She’s the goddess of-” I said “Piper, I swear, I’m not.” She smiled big and said “yes you are! My instinct is telling me! Thalia, you grew, the blessing is gone. The only possible explanations are that Artemis got rid of her precious hunters, which she would NEVER do, or you died in combat” Jason poked me and said “nope, still alive” Piper stomped on his foot. She said “or you are either falling in or are in love with someone!”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I just realized it switches between 1st and 3rd person a lot, just ignore that, I can't help it
umm... I kind of wrote like an entire story. I guess I could re-write it and just post mine somewhere else?
Should I even bother with this anymore or just dump it to die? Because it seems like no one even looks at it anymore
If I don't get anything on here by Friday at 5:00 then I'm going to dump this story to die
Hey just letting anyone who still cares know, I am done with this. No one looks at it anymore so I'm gonna just leave it/ If you wanna know how it ends let me know and I'll tell you, I'm done posting
বছরখানেক আগে olympianglory said…
HELL NAW DONT END IT!

I will grab the whole ten thousand hunger games fandoms and all the PJO fandoms and force you to!
বছরখানেক আগে AaronSmith said…
surprise
OMG HELL NO YOU WILL NOT END THIS .THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CROSSOVERS I'VE EVER SEEN
How about this, give me three good reasons why I should keep it going, and I will. But now, I will have to change it because olympianglory decided to add in a character without asking me... but whatever
I'm only gonna keep the offer open for a little while. Especially because I can't check very often because I just got accepted to an awesome high school, and I have to do a lot to finish getting ready for the school year, so if no one comments about the thing by Saturday, April 11, then it's done
বছরখানেক আগে PiperMclean7732 said…
1) This is the best crossover ever!!!!
2) You are an amazing writer!!!
3) This has the greatest story plot ever!!!!

*Bonus
4) There will be a fangirl army if you do not keep this forum alive!
............. JK
I'll post something tomorrow...
I know I said I'd post and I never did... sorry about that. but how about this: if ANYONE comments saying they still care about this story, I'll post the rest of it. But sorry Olympianglory, I already wrote a whole story before you put in your character. But if it makes you feel better, just message me a plot and I'll write you your own story about that character. So again, if one person comments about saying they wanna read the rest of this, I'll post it...
I'm guessing that no one wants the rest of the story because no one commented anything. So I guess I won't post it...