দ্যা জোন্স্‌ ব্রাদার Be My Escape(Nick Jonas)

jeeninas posted on Sep 12, 2009 at 09:58AM
Here I was, watching the guy that I liked, dance with another girl. Why? Because it was a part of my job. Wait, that turned out wrong. Setting them up was a part of my job. See, I was the party planner, and I had to follow Shayla’s orders. One of them: setting her up with Nick. I didn’t even know the real reason why, since he wasn’t even her type, but my guess would be for publicity. You see, Shayla’s the most popular girl I know, and she kills for the spotlight. I can’t believe Nick was dumb enough to fall for her act, but then again I did set him up with her.... you know what, I shouldn’t even be thinking about him right now. This was all part of the job, and since Nick was my friend, Shayla practically begged me to make him her date for this party. 
Anyway, I was standing here, watching them, clipboard and headset on hand, in case my mother needed to call. I should be like them, dancing with someone too, but this is all part of the job. To make everyone who’s party that I planned the night of their lives.
I turned away from them and walked toward my mother, who was in charge of all of this. I just helped in setting it up.
"Everything’s a success," I told her, "It’s all what Shayla asked for."
"Good job honey," she said. When she didn’t say anything else, I just cut right to the chase.
"Since the party’s practically over, can I go home now? I’m kind of tired," I said, waiting for her reply.
"Sure," she said smiling, "Are you alright?"
"Just marvelous," I told her, lying. The real reason I wanted to leave was because I didn’t really feel like watching Nick and Shayla dance anymore.
"Alright then," she said, "I’ll see you at home."
I nodded, handing her the clipboard and headset. I then started to walk to the door that lead outside. I took one last glance back at Nick, who was watching me. I just gave him a small smile and then walked out the door.
I was about twenty feet away from my car when I heard somebody call my name. I just ignored it and kept walking, since I wasn’t really in the mood to talk to anyone right now.
"Tailor," the person said, who was now so close it sounded like they were right behind me. I guess they were because they were able to grab my arm and spin me around so that I was facing them. I looked at the person in disbelief.
"Nick, what are you doing?" I asked him, "You’re supposed to be in there dancing with Shayla."
"No. The only reason I agreed to be Shayla’s date because you were going to be there. Otherwise, I would’ve never agreed to it. I don’t like Shayla."
"Really?" I asked, "Then who do you like?"
"You," he answered, and then he pulled me closer to him so that his lips met with mine. His lips were warm and soft, like the glow of a candle. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine.
"I’m begging you to be my escape," he told me, "so c’mon, let’s ditch this party." And with that, he and I headed to my car, driving off and escaping to God knows where.

দ্যা জোন্স্‌ ব্রাদার No উত্তর