The Kane Chronicles Kane Chronicles RP

Tartarusfire3 posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 04:57PM
This is an RP where you are a wizard in the brooklyn house. You can really do whatever you want. Cast spells randomly everywhere. Run around the world, go to different Nomes. That kinda stuff. But you need to fill out this form:
Name:
Weapon:
Looks:
Personality:
Spells you are particularly good at:
Any other things:
ONE more person can be a god. After that you have to contact me to be a god. But there is a good chance you will not be a god. This will go under any other things. You CAN make a spell up.
last edited on Nov 25, 2011 at 06:20PM

The Kane Chronicles 770 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 770

বছরখানেক আগে Tartarusfire3 said…
Name: Tom
Which gods path: Amun
Weapon: Staff and Khopesh
Looks: Dark brown hair that goes down to my ears with long bangs, dark gray eyes
Personality: Strange. Very strange
Spells I am good at: Using pure magical energy to make an explosion
Other: I host the god Amun and I am descended from Cleopatra the greek pharaoh and Alexander the Great, another Greek pharaoh. Alexander was a pharaoh right?
বছরখানেক আগে ace1317 said…
Name: Ace
Which gods path you're following: Nephthys
Weapon: Staff, spells
Looks: Tall, Blonde, Atheltic, blue eyes
Personality: competive, definsive, loves to pull pranks, nice
Spells you are particularly good at: bended darkness, and combat spells
Anythign else: can blend into the night, summon darkness, summon things
Others: Host for the Goddess Nephthys
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tom
I walk over to Ace and start laughing at her for no reason.
Ace
" what? did u find that prank i pulled last nigh tor something?" i ask
বছরখানেক আগে werevamp246 said…
Angel
Hathor
spells, sword and sometimes staff
black hair, tan, blue eyes, tall,
Host for the goddess Hathor, goddess of the underworld, heaven, and earth
im easy going and love to pull pranks. Im athletic and competative. I m protective and loves to start fights.
tongue
Oh, im partically. Good at summoning things and raising the dead and summoning angels, demons etc.:)
sounds like u
Tom
I stop laughing at Ace. "I'm laughing at you because you don't realize that Khufu taped cheerios to your forehead while you were sleeping." I then start to laugh again.
Ace
i ripp the cheeros off. " ok that's a little funny. but not as funny as it's gonna be when.... o nvm!~"
Angel
I yawn and walk out of my room. I run smack into Ace taking a Cheero of her forehead. I laugh.
Tom
I walk into my room and lie dow on my bed. I close my eyes, and star to look deeply into my mind. I see the god Amun, the greatest to ever live. I then start to have a conservation.
Umhm...he is so not the greatest...ii mean, yeah if you like the sun but it could give you cancer
Angel
I sit on the couch and then kick Ace for no reason.
Amun isn't the god of the sun. And yes, he is the most powerful god to live. The second most powerful is Ra, not the Ra from the throne of fire, the regular Ra that you would read about in a book.
Tom
I talkt to Amun about what's going on in life. How Ace got a cheerio stuck to her head, and when a week ago I blasted a magician my age who was starting to tick me off across the room. Amun enjoyed to listen to all the stories I had. He could just watch the world through my eyes but he either is hanging out with gods, or sleeping.
বছরখানেক আগে monkey0502 said…
Name: Heather
Which Gods path: Horus
Weapon: Mostly sword, or spear, but occasionally I will use a wand or staff
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes, tall, tan skin
Personality: I am smart, funny, brave, competive, stuborn, clever, and I LOVE music
Spells that I'm good at: I'm pretty good at casting the "Heh-sieh," "N'dah," "Sa-per," and "Ha-wi" spells
Other: I'm not hosting a god yet.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tom
I get up from my bed and walk over to the new magician Heather. "Hello Heather!" I say.
Heather
I smiled. "Hi. You're Tom right...?" I asked.
Tom
"Yeah, I am Tom."
g2g
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heather
I held out my hand. "Well it's nice to meet you," I replied.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Bye
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tom
I shake Heathers hand. "I gotta go, I have some weird lesson on how to fight with a khopesh."
Ace
" which u suck at!" i yell across the room at Tom. then i kick Angel Back
Tom
I walk up to a random follower of Horus, and challenge him to a sword fight.
FIVE MINUTES LATER
The Horus follower lay bruised and beaten on the floor. I walk up to Ace. "Would you like to say that I suck another time?"
Didn't feel like writing the fight.
Ace
" ok a little better, a little! but still not great." i say. " u need to learn to shank!" Angel says. i hit her head.
Tom
"Its not like you are good at it either!" I yell. "Remember three months ago when you tried to fight me in a fight using only khopesh, and you whacked yourself in the head with it five seconds into the match. I hadn't even moved!"
Ace
" did not!! If i recall right, we tied in that match."
Tom
"Hate to break it to you, but you tied with a five year old. And if you didn't realize this, I'm thirteen."
Ace
" the five year old was Angel." she hits me on teh back of the head. " and if u haven't relieze i'm 18"
Tom
"There's another Angel thats five years old?"
Ace
"no ah um. bad spell"
Tom
"So you did get beat by a five year old."
Ace
" NO!"
Tom
"Yeah you did, you, wait sorry, tied with a five year old. And don't deny that I was there."
Ace
" Tom. i did not tie with a 5 year old!" i said summoning my dagger
Heather
I went to my room and looked around. I felt the pillow cover. It was rough and unconfortable. I wrinkled my nose trying to think of something that would make it more comfortable. I just decided to leave it. I looked in the dressers. There was linnen clothes already in them. When I walked in the Brooklyn House, I noticed everyone was wearing linnen, exept for me, I was wearing cotton. I grabbed a blue pair of the linnen clothes and put them on. I pulled a necklace that my grandma gave me when I was little, it hd always been one of my favorites, it was a golden eye of Horus on a simple golden chain. I straped it aroound my neck. I took a quick gglance at where I was soposed to go, and went to the gym for, I guess you would call it battle practice.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tom
I walked over to my class, remembering Ace's tie with the five year old. I got into my class. Nobody but Carter and a guy who I had seen five times not including meals were there. "Whats this for?" I ask.
"This is where we test peoples powers in fighting with a khopesh. Rob here," he pointed at the boy, "just failed. Now what about you?" A khopesh appeared in his hand, Rob walked out of the room. Then, Carter charged.
u better be glad this isn't HoT Tom or u be dead
Ace
i walk to my room
No, I would still be alive.
Tom
Carter slashed, (I hope you slash with khopeshs), at me. I blocked with the outside curve of my blade. Then, I decided that fighting with a khopesh is five times harder then fighting with a regular sword. So, I called off the fight and walked out of the room.
Ah no told ya so!
Ace
" Ah u giving up?" i ask seeing Tom give up a fight
Tom
"Nah, its easier to fight with a regular sword than a khopesh."
Ace
" got that right"
বছরখানেক আগে Hermione-Fan361 said…
ooooooooooooooo! I sooooo wanna join!
*****************************************­***­***­***­***
Name: Mara Piper
God I'm following: Horus
Weapon: Wand & Staff
Looks: Long Red Hair, always in a braid, Deep Green Eyes, with flecks of gold, About 5" 4', Athletic, and Tan.
Personality: Loud, Proud, and Impulsive. Not afraid to speak her mind.
Spells: Kind of all-around, sucks at healing spells though.
Other: Has Dyslexia, makes spells harder to read sometimes.
Tom
I walk up to the five year old who had tied with Ace. "Hows it going?" I ask him.
Ace
" TOm for the last time i did not tie with a 5 year old!" i yell throwimg my dagger
Tom
A dagger goes flying by my head. "With that aim I bet it was a newborn."
Ace
" If i won't of hit u i would have"
Tom
"Hah! I see through your lies."
Ace
i summon another dagger. "like to say that again?" i ask challengeing
Tom
"I see through your lies." Ace tries to stab me with her dagger, but I dodge, then trip her.
Ace
i stand up and run after him
Tom
I spin around, then make a giant explosion of energy, sending Ace flying backwards. Passing magicians started to stare at me. "Move along!" I yelled. The magicians stopped staring at me then walked away.
Ace
" he's gonna get it" i mumble, summon a darkness disk