দ্যা ওয়াকিং ডেড 30 দিন Challenge

Kassaremidylynn posted on Jan 04, 2012 at 09:35PM
So I moved this over to the forum section at the suggestion of Dark Sarcasm, to avoid clutter in the club.

I will post all of the challenges for the 30 days. Just specificy which day you are on when you post, so as to avoid confusion.

Here goes:

1. Favorite male character? Why?
2. Favorite female character? Why?
3. Favorite overall? Why?
4. Who has the best hat? Why?
5. How do you feel about the dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?
6. Best survivor death so far? Why?
7. Favorite episode? Why?
8. What do you think Jenner whispered to Rick?
9. What do you prefer; Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?
10. Thoughts on Andrea?
11. Tell us how you really feel about Merle.
12. How do you feel about Rick?
13. Favorite pairing? Why?
14. Least favorite pairing? Why?
15. Favorite line? Why?
16. What survivor would you be 100% okay with if they were killed next episode?
17. How do you feel about Shane? Why?
18. If you’ve read the comics, do you think the show is doing them justice? If you haven’t read the comics, has the show inspired you to go read them someday?
19. On a scale of 1-10, how scary do you think the show is?
20. Has there been any specific walker that scared you the most? Why?
21. If you were bit, what would you do?
22. If you could have one person on the show as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, who would it be and why?
23. Who is the most emotionally unstable character? Why?
24. What’s your contingency plan in cast of a zombie apocalypse?
25. What Walker kill has been the best? Why?
26. Favorite scene? Why?
27. How does the Walking Dead compare to other movies/shows about zombies?
28. How long do you think you could survive in a similar situation?
29. How do you feel about Glenn? Why?
30. Least favorite episode? Why?

HAVE FUN GUYS AND GALS!!!!

দ্যা ওয়াকিং ডেড 281 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 281

বছরখানেক আগে oJdelight56 said…

Glenn is my favorite because he's epic. :)
But seriously, he's funny, he can get himself out of almost every bad situation, he's smart, and he's a quick thinker.
বছরখানেক আগে DarkSarcasm said…
Day 1 - Favorite male character? Why?

Through season 1 and most of 2, it was Daryl... but I think Shane's finally taken over my as my #1. I was love/hate with Shane for a while, but when everyone flipped out over Save the Last One, I figured I might as well defend him for the sake of argument. He grew on me. He seems like the most realistic character. I agree with most of the decisions he's made. If I was stuck with that group, he's the one I'd follow.

I still like Daryl too (and Dale, Glenn, Carl, T-Dog) but I liked him better in season 1, when he was a bitch. Now he's getting all heroic and stuff - it's interesting to see him develop, I just hope he doesn't turn into another version of Rick. One bleeding heart is enough.

[/essay]
 [b]Day 1 - পছন্দ male character? Why?[/b] Through season 1 and most of 2, it was Daryl... but I t
বছরখানেক আগে D_J267 said…

Glenn - To be honest I'm not really sure why, probably because he's the most relatable, he had a crappy job (pizza delivery guy), he had no real skill with weapons before the apocalypse happens, and most of the time he feels he's in over his head, he seems to struggle more than some of the others with the situation their in too like most normal people would.
বছরখানেক আগে LostPB said…

Daryl
I'm usually drawn by the bad boy type and that's what Daryl was for the first season.
 1. পছন্দ male character? Why? [b]Daryl[/b] I'm usually drawn দ্বারা the bad boy type and that's wh
বছরখানেক আগে Linz94 said…
1 - Favorite male character? Why?

It's Shane !
I love him, he is so hot :D
I like when he is a bit psycho, it's kinda fun :)
He is the best, I love bad ass like him :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 1 - পছন্দ male character? Why? It's Shane ! I প্রণয় him, he is so hot :D I like when he is
বছরখানেক আগে clumsykee said…

Definitely Daryl. He gets stuff done and can take care of himself.
Plus, he's hot. :p
বছরখানেক আগে Kassaremidylynn said…

As with my favorite male, which was Shane, I'm picking a character it seems is relatively unpopular. My favorite female is Lori (although that depends on the day. Sometimes it's Carol, but today it's Lori, so I'm writing about her).

I think she's the most realistic character. She does stuff that isn't exactly commendable - like doing the nasty with Shane and then getting knocked up by him, and not telling Rick right away - but honestly, who doesn't have a few secrets they'd rather no one ever find out about? I think the whole hook up with Shane is heartbreaking and realistic because in bad times, people tend to want someone to hold, and he's been a constant in her life for years, so why wouldn't she?

Then, there's the fact that I think she's a good mother. She does what she has to in order to ensure Carl's safety. And the same goes for her marriage. She may not always agree with Rick, but when someone questions him, she backs him up because he is her husband and she took him for better and for worse. They're marriage is a rocky one, but it's a loving one, when it comes down to it.

Also, on a totally materialistic level, I love Sarah Wayne Callies. I think she's beautiful and I loved her on Prison Break, so I went into this wanting to love Lori.
Day 2 - Favorite female character? Why?

TWD's a bit lacking on the likeable female character front. Lori's the only one I care about at this point. As Kassaremidylynn said, she's a good mother and a loving wife. She has her irrational moments (who doesn't?) and she still pisses me off occasionally, but when it comes down to it, she's a good character and I want her to survive. Much more than I can say for the other TWD broads.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Day 2 - পছন্দ female character? Why?[/b] TWD's a bit lacking on the likeable female character

Carol
There's not many ladies on the show that I like but one person that I don't have anything bad to say about is Carol.You can't help but feel sorry for her in the first and second season.She seems to never catch a break with an abusive husband and a missing,now dead,daughter.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 2. পছন্দ female character? Why? [b]Carol[/b] There's not many ladies on the প্রদর্শনী that I like b
বছরখানেক আগে PrisonBreak08 said…

Daryl
What's not to like about him

1. পছন্দ male character? Why? Daryl What's not to like about him

I'm not a huge fan of any of the female characters, but if I had to pick one it'd probably be Andrea purely because she's the one who annoys me the least.

Andrea!
Why?
I think she is the best. Maggie is so annoying, Lori don't know what she wants and Carol is the worst - She always crying and over and over again.
Andrea is very strong person, I like when she turns in bad ass :D
I love when she was showing guys her strong site :P
I don't blame her about scene with Daryl, I will doing the same ;]
I hope that she will be with Shane not with Dale.
 2. পছন্দ female character? Why? Andrea! Why? I think she is the best. Maggie is so annoying, Lor
বছরখানেক আগে Bubble73 said…
Andrea.

I like her the most because I think she is strong, brave and determinated person. She has a temper - Carol not, Lori is a bit annoying sometimes. She is able to get a grip, and she is becoming more and more stronger, not only because she can shoot now - she is stronger mentally.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
3. Favorite character over all? Why?

My favorite character over all is randomly Carl. He's not neccessarily the character I love the most - that would be Lori - but I say he's my favorite because he's the character I have the highest hopes for, I guess. I don't know, it's hard to explain. But I pretty much start sobbing uncontrollably whenever something happens to him.

In apocalypse movies, generally speaking the kids are either completely awesome and bad ass (like Kyle Reece in Terminator 4) or completely stupid (like the kids in 28 Weeks Later). Carl is a nice mix of both. He's not a complete bad ass yet, but he understands that there is danger around him and he needs to be cautious. He's smart but he's sweet. And also, you can really see the influence both Shane and Rick have had on him. I feel like as he grows up, he will have the survival mentality of Shane tempered with the patience of Rick.

And I think the acting of the boy who plays him (Chandler Riggs, I think his name is) is pretty decent too.
 3. পছন্দ character over all? Why? My পছন্দ character over all is randomly Carl. He's not nec

Carol. She's a sweetie and doesn't get into all the annoying girl drama. Plus she's timid and I can relate to that.
Day 3 - Favorite overall? Why?

Since I went with Shane for my male pick, I'll go with Daryl for this one. I'm a sucker for a tortured soul. =P I liked him better before he started making the transition from bastard to hero, but he's still a favorite.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [b]Day 3 - পছন্দ overall? Why?[/b] Since I went with Shane for my male pick, I'll go with Daryl

Rick Grimes
He's the main character.He's a leader everyone gets behind.The story revolves around him.
 3. পছন্দ overall? Why? [b]Rick Grimes[/b] He's the main character.He's a leader everyone gets

Andrea
She's my favorite because she's the kind of person that is not afraid to try things.
 2. পছন্দ female character? Why? Andrea She's my পছন্দ because she's the kind of person that i
3. Favorite overall? Why? (I already did Glenn so I'm gonna do Daryl this time)

Daryl, I love the way that being out of Merle's shadow is showing the kind of man that Daryl always had the ability to be, he's coming out of the shell that I'm guessing a probably abusive childhood forced him into, he's figured out that he's worth something and like Carol said he is just as good as Shane or Rick.

He put his heart and soul into the search for Sophia, I think because he saw a kindred spirit in her, he saw a chance to save a child the way that no-one ever saved him, Strangely I was probably more heartbroken for him than I was for Carol when Sophia came out of that barn.

Also on a more shallow note he's f*****g sexy and awesome with that crossbow.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
heart

Shane !
He is my over all favourite character ;D
Shane is alpha male and he perfections kills walkers, and he got awesome muscles ;D
বছরখানেক আগে Bubble73 said…

Rick - he is good leader and father. He takes care of all, he never give up and he is still a human in the world of walkers.

Daryl. My second would be Glenn but I just can't help but loooove Daryl. He is just so awesome with what he does. He's the only one who sports a crossbow and I love the fact that he can completely live by himself if he really wanted to, because he's that good at what he does. I also feel bad when he had that hallucination with Merle in it and you find out just how crappy his life was.

Rick's hat. Someone on the walking dead confession tumblr summarized my feelings on his hat the best: When Rick puts his hat on, you know sh#t's 'bout to go down. And he and Carl look so adorable with it on. :)

4. Who has the best hat? Why? Rick's hat. Someone on the walking dead confession tumblr summarized
Day 4 - Who has the best hat? Why?

Dale. It's just very... Dale-like. I like it. =P
 [b]Day 4 - Who has the best hat? Why?[/b] Dale. It's just very... Dale-like. I like it. =P

Daryl.I just like him
 3. পছন্দ overall? Why? Daryl.I just like him

Rick Grimes
Once he puts that hat on you know who's boss.Dale comes in a close second.
 4. Who has the best hat? Why? [b]Rick Grimes[/b] Once he puts that hat on আপনি know who's boss.Dal

Rick, although technically I suppose it's Carl's now.
 4. Who has the best hat? Why? Rick, although technically I suppose it's Carl's now.

Rick's and Carl's hat ;D
this hat is the best!
In my second place is Andrea's hat :]
বছরখানেক আগে loveXheart said…
1.)favorite male character
Would def have to be Daryl. He is the most reasonable , interesting, different from most characters on any television series, and probably the best survivalist.

And his character development has been the best on this show.

Rick's. :D
It reminds of a cowboy and he has the most authority.
Day 5 - How do you feel about the Dale/Andrea scene right before the CDC blew up?

The first time around, I thought it was sweet. Knowing what I know now though, I wish he'd left her. She's done nothing but be a bitch this season.
 [b]Day 5 - How do আপনি feel about the Dale/Andrea scene right before the CDC blew up?[/b] The first t
5. How do you feel about the Dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?

I thought it was sweet and it really peeved me off that she got so mad about it. She was all he had left, he had every right to want to stay behind because she didn't want to live. The whole scene broke my heart and healed it back together - especially because I'm a comic book fan and I LOVE their relationship in the comics.

But I agree with DarkSarcasm, she's really ticking me off this season. I'm holding out for her in hopes she will turn into the bad ass that she is in the comics, but I'm setting my hopes too high because she's done nothing but annoy me so... :/
5. How do you feel about the Dale/Andrea scene right before the CDC blew up?

I thought it was nice.Dale refusing to leave without Andrea.Its obvious he cares so much about her.
 5. How do আপনি feel about the Dale/Andrea scene right before the CDC blew up? I thought it was nice

Andrea
 4. Who has the best hat? Why? Andrea

I thought it was kind of sweet that he was willing to stay with her, it's obvious he cares a great deal about her, but it annoyed me a little too, wether to live or die was Andrea's choice he shouldn't have interfered he let Jacquie make up her own mind, he should have shown Andrea the same respect.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে

That was very heartbreaking, I thought that they gonna die together.
Dale is sweet when he try to take care of Andrea - I mean season 1 but not in season 2 ;p
বছরখানেক আগে loveXheart said…
2.) Favirote female character: Maggie

She is really the only level headed girl on the show so far in my opinion. She knew lowering Glenn in the well was stupid. She knew when she almost got killed it was loris fault and she's understanding because even though she was cut off from the world about the walkers she soon realized they weren't human when that one tried to attack her.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
5. How do you feel about the dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?

I thought it was very heart-pounding, because I kept worrying they'd get out too late. I also thought it was very caring of Dale to have stayed with her.

Depending on the day, it's Amy or Sophia, but I'm going to go with Amy. I think what got me was the shock factor. I was pretty sure Sophia was dead, but Amy's was just out of nowhere and it made me so freaking sad. And then Andrea's reaction was absolutely heartbreaking. Andrea telling Amy that she was going to be there made me bawl, especially because I have sisters that I'm a LOT older than and knowing I don't spend as much time wiht them as I ought to.

And then when Amy woke up and went all zombie, for just a second I swear it looked like she recognized Andrea, and then it was gone, and then I was crying all over again.
 6. Best survivor death so far? Why? Depending on the day, it's Amy অথবা Sophia, but I'm going to go
Day 6 - Best survivor death so far? Why?

Gotta go with Jacqui, 'cause she got to go out her way. Fast, simple, hopefully painless.
 [b]Day 6 - Best survivor death so far? Why?[/b] Gotta go with Jacqui, 'cause she got to go out [i]he

Sophia
Boy was that a shocker to them all.It was such a heartbreaking scene.Goes to show that no one is safe.
 6. Best survivor death so far? Why? [b]Sophia[/b] Boy was that a shocker to them all.It was such

Jacqui, because like Darksarcasm said she got to go out on her own terms.

Sophia's death. That was very sad moment, she was just a little girl killed by walkers.
How do you feel about the dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?

I thought it was nice how Dale wouldn't go without Andrea

Sohpia. For me it was the most heartbreaking to watch and intense.
Throughout the season I had a feeling she'd be dead, but it was sad to actually see her as a walker.
Day 7 - Favorite episode? Why?

Gotta go with 'Vatos' 'cause it's the episode that won me over. I thought the pilot was slow, I didn't really care about any of the characters at first, I don't like zombies. I borrowed the DVDs and was just gonna watch until this episode for link, but I loved the Homeboy Nursing Home and this is the episode where the pace starts to pick up. I also really liked Chupacabra, What Lies Ahead & Pretty Much Dead Already.
 [b]Day 7 - পছন্দ episode? Why?[/b] Gotta go with 'Vatos' 'cause it's the episode that won me over

Sofia
I was shocked to see her come out of that barn a zombie,i never thought she would get bitten by a zombie

TS-19
It was very suspenseful episode especially toward the end.Noah Emmerich(Jenner) did some great acting in this episode.
 7. পছন্দ episode? Why? [b]TS-19[/b] It was very suspenseful episode especially toward the end.

Save The Last One

I really loved this episode, it's the first time in a while an episode of a tv show has really shocked me, what Shane did to Otis really surprised me it was the last thing I expected.

"What Lies Ahead"

I very like scene when everybody were hiding fromm walkers and when Andrea kill a walker in RV :D
Daryl was pretty good and Carl been shoot ;[