দ্যা ওয়াকিং ডেড ***Spoiler Section***

critic4ever posted on Mar 01, 2012 at 09:20PM
This will be the forum were people can post or read spoilers for those who are dieing to get it out or dieing to know what's going to happen in the future. Keep it friendly and no arguing please.

Any spoilers apply so you all are warned.

দ্যা ওয়াকিং ডেড 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে critic4ever said…
***Major Spoilers***

2x11- Dale is going to bite the dust in the next episode. Carl wonders in the woods after taking Daryl's gun. He provokes a zombie who is stuck in the creek. But soon after the zombie breaks free and Carl runs. Not too long after Dale finds a mutilated cow and is gutted by the same zombie. Daryl puts him out of his misery.

2x12- Apparently Shane snaps. Rick then stabs him and soon after Shane wakes up as a walker and then Carl shoots him in the head.

2x13- Apparently Michonne makes her debut as a cliffhanger.
link

Here's some pictures of Shane as a walker and Daryl shooting Dale.
বছরখানেক আগে LostPB said…
Oh my gosh Shane is scary looking.
বছরখানেক আগে Linz94 said…
No,no no no no no !
I knew it ! My poor Shane will be walker :(
I'm just happy something big is finally happening...and they reportedly said that there's going to be more losses then just these two...my money's going on Carol, Jimmy, Beth, and Patricia.
বছরখানেক আগে Bubble73 said…
Dale will die.
Shane will die.

GOD WHY
^^^^As long as they bring in Tyreese, Michonne, Govner, make Andrea badass(comic), make Rick badass(comic), keep Daryl, keep Glenn, and keep Maggie....you'll forget all about these two.
****Spoiler****

Shane and Randall both die next episode.
I thought Shane dies in the last episode?
বছরখানেক আগে luvprue1 said…
Is there another forum for spoilers for season 3?
Spoil the Dead