TheLefteris24 The Red Mansion Roleplay

Seanthehedgehog posted on Jun 03, 2019 at 05:22PM
In the United States, dozens of thieves roam around the midwest, and southern regions stealing jewels, gold, and other valuables. Our main hero is a bounty hunter, Dan Grayman. He will cross paths with the numerous thieves, and do what he can to thwart their plot.

Dan can't do this alone. You can join him, or go against him. The choice is entirely yours.

Once you join, you must insert the following

Character name
Nationality (example: American, German, Puerto Rican)
Whether your character is on Dan's side or not.

If you're going against Dan and his team, remember that they will win in the end. You cannot kill them, I may end up doing a sequel to this.

TheLefteris24 62 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

বছরখানেক আগে Seanthehedgehog said…
Before we get to the group of thieves, we see Dan chasing down another man. The location is Kansas City. The chase is currently on foot, next to the Kansas River.

Man: *Running with a Beretta in one hand, and a bag full of electronic devices in the other*
Dan: Stop! I got three bullets left! Don't make me use them!
Man: *Points his Beretta at Dan, and fires a bullet*
Dan: *Shoots the man in the leg*
Man: Ah! *Falls down*
Dan: *Picks up the bag* Thanks.

A police officer arrived in his squad car.

Dan: *Sits in the back with the man* We gotta get this guy to a hospital. First you gotta drop me off at the Apple store so that all of these devices can be returned.
Cop: Right. *Drives*
At the Apple store, dozens of people were waiting to congratulate Dan for saving the day.

Dan: *Gently places the bag on the floor* Everything is still in proper working order.
Cop: And here's the two grand we promised you. *Gives Dan a check for $2,000*
Dan: Thanks. Unless there's anything else you need, I'll be going home.
Cop: We're okay. Thanks again.
Dan walked into his house, and grabbed a can of root beer from his refrigerator.

Dan: *Sits down on his couch, enjoying his root beer*
বছরখানেক আগে TheLefteris24 said…
Hey, nice idea. Not that much of an expert in RP but I'm intrigued in joining. The Story sounds pretty cool. I have a bit of an idea concerning my Character already.

Name: Stella.
Nationality: Greek

Fighting on Dan's side !!!!
I'm glad you could join.

Dan: Hey Stella. Did we get any calls while I was away?
TheLefteris24 commented…
Glad to be part of it 👍 !!!! বছরখানেক আগে
I should also add Dan's info.

Nationality: American

Everything else, you should already know.
Stella: *a Blonde gets out of the bedroom, wearing only one of Dan's button shirts* Oh, you're back. Took care of the problem already? *sits on the couch opposite to him* No, other than some guy calling to ask for his cat, nothing else.
Dan: A cat, huh? What's the address?
Stella: *looks at him slighlty surprised* You are interested in such a case? I didn't learn the adress though we can call them back if you're interested.
Dan: Why not? I like cats, though I am allergic to them.
Stella: One more reason to stay away, Danny. *laughs* In any case, I'll be calling them back and see what the case with their cat is.
Somewhere in another part of the city.

Man: *Picks up the phone* Yes?
Stella: Yes, hello. I am calling you for the case of your Cat you had brought up earlier. Dan has just arrived and seems to be interested. Could you tell me more about it?
Man: Yes. Please come over to 1332 Rowland Avenue. I'll give you and your partner all the information you need.
Stella: I see. *grabs a pen and a paper from the desk nearby and starts writing the adress down* Very well. I'll be talking about it with my partner. Thank you very much. *closes the phone and hands over the paper to Dan* Here you go.
Dan: *Reads the address* 1332 Rowland Avenue. *Looks at Stella* You might want to put some pants on before we head out.
Stella: You're probably right. *stretches herself and gets up* Gonna take a shower first. Will be ready in a few minutes.
Back in the house

Man 52: Well, what did they say?
Man: They're on their way.
Man 52: Is this guy really as good as they say he is?
Man: He's the best. He does lots of contracts for the cops. If he finds out what we're doing, this operation is ruined.
Stella: *after finshing her shower and dressing up* Alright, I am ready. Are we heading out now?
Dan: Yeah. *Opens the door for Stella*

Once they got out of their house, it only took a couple of minutes for them to arrive at their destination.

Dan: *Parks his Viper in front of the house. He steps out, and looks at his surroundings* Never been in this part of town before.
 Dan: Yeah. *Opens the door for Stella* Once they got out of their house, it only took a couple of
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Nice !!!! বছরখানেক আগে
Dan: *Rings the doorbell*
Man: *Opens the door* Come on in you two.
Dan: Thanks.
Stella: A gentleman as always *she smiles at him as she passes through the door*

*Once they have arrived in front of the house* Stella: Me neither. Welp, it sure looks dead. *looks around her* Things are pretty quiet.

*When the Man opens the door for them* Stella: Thank you very much.
Man: You're welcome.

Two more men were waiting behind them by the wall. Both Dan and Stella were knocked out unconscious.
Stella: *waking up* What... Happened? I feel pretty heavy. Can't believe me of all people would actually lower my guard like that... Ouch...
Both Stella and Dan are tied to chairs. They are in the basement of the house they just entered.

Dan: Something tells me these guys want us alive. Otherwise we'd be dead.
Stella: Makes sense... They sure tied us tight... Where are they? What could they want? Not that I don't have some guesses already in mind.
Dan: I don't plan on finding out. *Scooches towards Stella* Reach into my right pocket if you can. I got a knife.
Man: *Opens the door*
Dan: *Whispers* never mind. *Quietly moves his chair back into the original position*
Man: *Walks downstairs* So, you're Dan Grayman.
Dan: Give my partner some credit too. She's helped me out on many assignments.
Man: Well you're not going to succeed this time. We've just finished robbing numerous jewels in town, and we are now on our way to New Orleans. You will be murdered in half an hour.
Stella: Hmph... Ignoring me... You sure have quite the confidence with each one of us in the corresponding position.
Man: *Without saying a word, he gives Stella a dirty look, then walks away*
Dan: *Hears the door close* Half an hour, huh?
Stella: That's what he said apparently.
Dan: Should give us more than enough time to leave. Then make our way to New Orleans. *Scoots to Stella* If you can reach my knife. Right pocket.

He gets into position for Stella to reach into the pocket on his pants.
Stella: Leave it to me. *raises her hand towards Dan's pocket and grabs the knife, cuts off the rope and stands up to untie him as well*
Dan: Nice. Let's go this way. *Heads for a side exit*
Stella: Are we going to be leaving them like that? *follows from behind*
Dan: We gotta stop them before they steal any jewels in New Orleans. Even if nobody is paying us. *Opens the door*
Guard: *Sees them opening the door, and pulls out an M16* Hey!
Dan: *Kicks his knee, making him fall. He takes his rifle*
Guard: You two will never escape.
Dan: I'm heading for New Orleans pal. You can't stop us.
Guard: *Pulls out a Beretta*
Dan: *Shoots him*
Man: That didn't sound good.
Dan: Hurry up. *Unlocks his Viper*
Man: *Looks out a window* Dan is escaping!
Men: *Open a locker, and pull out M16's*
Dan: *Gets in the car* Put on your seatbelt. *Starts the engine, and floors it*

The song starts as soon as Dan peels out of his parking space.
Men: We gotta catch him before he leaves town! *Running outside*

The group of twenty men all had Toyota Camry's.

Man 64: Let's go! *Drives out of the driveway*

The other four Camry's quickly followed.

Dan: *On Quindaro Boulevard, drifts to the right on North 18th Street*
 Men: We gotta catch him before he leaves town! *Running outside* The group of twenty men all had T
From North 18th Street, Dan lost the goons in the Toyota's, but he had another problem.

Dan: *Goes on the grass as he drives onto the ramp for Route 5*
Officer: *Following Dan with his sirens on*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 From North 18th Street, Dan হারিয়ে গেছে the goons in the Toyota's, but he had another problem. Dan: *Goes
Seanthehedgehog commented…
This is the police car being used in the pursuit against Dan. বছরখানেক আগে
Dan: *Looks back at the police car*
Officer: Dispatch, I got a blue Dodge Viper, wanted for reckless driving, and speeding.
Dan: *Goes onto the grass to pass a semi*
Semi Driver: *Brakes as he sees the Viper*
Officer: *Crashes into the back of the trailer*
Dan: *Passing a Dodge Caravan and a Ford Fusion*
Dispatch: What is your current location?
Officer: I totaled my car, but the suspect is going east, just passed under the North 12th Street Bridge.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
( Sorry for missing out on this for a while my dude. Will catch up with it but I'm going to need a bit of time to put everything in order. Will be joining again soon !!!!)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
I understand. When you're ready, I'll be waiting. বছরখানেক আগে
Dan: *Goes on the shoulder to pass a semi*
Cops: *Rushing onto the highway*
Dan: *Slows down as he approaches an intersection. He turns right*
Police: *Approaching Dan's Viper* Suspect is now on Sunshine Road.
A truck got in the way of the police officers while Dan took a right turn through a railroad crossing onto a train track.

Dan: *Looks behind him, and sees a freight train*

This is the freight train following Dan, and Stella. It is only going 10 miles an hour, while Dan drives down the train tracks at 40 miles an hour.
 A truck got in the way of the police officers while Dan took a right turn through a railroad crossing
Cop: *Stops* Ah, he escaped! Dammit!
Dan: *Gets back on the street* I'm gonna miss Kansas City. *Gets on the highway to New Orleans*