টম ফেল্টন What do আপনি like about Tom Felton?

xox-Tasha-xox posted on Jul 28, 2009 at 06:52AM
I like everything about him but i'm interested in hearing other people's views. :)

টম ফেল্টন 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Ashley-Green said…
heart
I thinks he's hot, and has a nice personality, and a good public appearance. he's also a great singer and actor :D :D
বছরখানেক আগে DracoGirl said…
smile
I just think he is a very awesome actor and I love Harry Potter and just over the past few years he's just grew so much into Draco he is just a great person I am a big fan
বছরখানেক আগে edwestwickfan2 said…
i love him. he is smokin hot. awesome actor and an awesome singer. i like draco.
বছরখানেক আগে Mrs-Grint said…
He's obviously SEXADELIC. But in his interviews he seems really nice and funny AND he's an amazing musician. Curse you Emma Watson IF ONLY I WAS AROUND AT THAT TIME!!!

I'd like to add that he dresses really nicely AND casually, unlike Dan Radcliffe who is always in bloody suits. Tom's clothes are simply LUSH.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে 22TomFeltonFan said…
heart
I like Tom's personality, appearance, smile, tweets, songs, acting, and EVERYTHING about him! I am seriously in love with him! :D <3 Luv ya Tom!
বছরখানেক আগে LuvTomFelton said…
He is so cold. When he smile, it's wonderful. I like him very much
বছরখানেক আগে BellaCullen96 said…
heart
I love Tom mainly because he is so down to Earth, unlike other actors who smoke crack and do drugs and stuff, at least that's how most of them are in America, and he is like a normal guy who happens to be an awesome singer and actor. He likes to fish, play guitar and post videos on YouTube, play sports, and a bunch of normal stuff. I seriously would like him as much as I do even if he wasn't famous, and it is just a coincidence that he is in the movie versions of my favorite books. He is also HOT! but that hardly has anything to do with it, although I prefer it to him being ugly! He has an awesome smile and beautiful eyes too :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে BellaCullen96 said…
and i've also been reading his tweets and he is so nice, and hilarious! i wish i had a twitter account so i could follow him, but it would be kinda pathetic if i did it just cuz of him and he'd be the only one i'd follow... :D
বছরখানেক আগে zelo said…
heart
Ha! i have to agree with BellaCullen96 on how most actors in America are always smoking weed, going to rehab, being arrested... And Tom is soooo down to earth, he's a great actor, is extremely hawt... and everything about him is ah-mazing!
বছরখানেক আগে Gleevampiregirl said…
smile
i totally agree with zelo !!!Tom is a down to earth cutie!!
 i totally agree with zelo !!!Tom is a down to earth cutie!!