Torchwood Welcome Newbies

madcow posted on Mar 15, 2007 at 12:24PM
hi and welcome to the torchwood fanspot.
all new people please introduce yourself here.
hope to hear from you all soon !!!!!
Kirsty
XXXXXX

Torchwood 15 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে greedo said…
Hi madcow!

I really need to start watching this show, I've heard too many good things.
বছরখানেক আগে pirateroro said…
You should watch it now before season 2 comes out. Its really good. I recomend it ;p
And hey madcow. Welcome..
বছরখানেক আগে harold said…
Hi, there! Now that I've caught up on the new series Doctor Who, I'm going to dive into this. Thanks!
বছরখানেক আগে surlana said…
Hi! I am a very recent Dr. Who/Torchwood fan.

Started watching Torchwood and realized that if you miss something Torchwood you may miss something that happens on Dr. Who. I like how both show seems to cross over like that. Did anyone catch that Jack said "the face of Bo they used to call me".
বছরখানেক আগে Saphira333 said…
Hi! I am a very seroius Dr. Who/Torchwood fan and i think Torchwood is one of the the very best programs on the tv i think it's a legend of a program!
বছরখানেক আগে thecon said…
Torchwood is a brilliant show... this year I think it'll move out of the Doctor Who shadow a little more and come into its own. only 2 weeks to go!
বছরখানেক আগে Simpgirl87 said…
I've only just sarted watching Torchwood, I kinda stumbled upon it while channel surfing the other day, it is really good.
বছরখানেক আগে dramallama56 said…
Hey all. My name is Abby and I became obsessed with Torchwood the other day when I joined a site based on it and I didn't even realize that it was a TV show.
বছরখানেক আগে PkmnTrainerJ said…
Wow, this topic started a whole year ago.
বছরখানেক আগে emeraldtears said…
Hi, I'm Jasmine and I'm 14. I have only watched the last few episodes because all of my friends didn't like it even though we all love Doctor who, but my mum made me watch it with her a few weeks ago and now I love it and my friend called me a traitor. lol.
বছরখানেক আগে alexlodda said…
You go Jasmine! Your friend's the one missing out on the infinite awesomeness...
বছরখানেক আগে ClaireB58 said…
Heyy, I'm Claire! My friends watched Torchwood and so did my mum, I decided to sit and watch an episode with then I became addicted! As a spin off from Dr. Who, I think its slightly better! :]

BTW, I made a spot dedicated to Tosh and Owen, following the season 2 finale...please join!
বছরখানেক আগে moocow said…
Hiya I'm Evie and I'm 14. I've been a really big fan from the start of the first series. I think Torchwood is soooo much better than Dr Who. Can't wait for series 3!!!
বছরখানেক আগে shivvy-rox said…
Hiya I'm Siobhan. I LOVE Torchwood my friends get sick of me talking about it
বছরখানেক আগে Book_freak said…
yo, I'm Kaiya, Obsessed with the Whoniverse but TW is one of my fav's, ex Harry Potter Obsessive, I play the Oboe (snake charmer), Flute and Harmonica. I cried at the end of S2 and apparently looked depressed for two days after (everyone was asking me what was wrong, lol)