টুইলাইট সিরিজ School project on fanart requires feedback

77NikkiG posted on Nov 20, 2016 at 05:18AM
Hello Twilight Fans!! Our group for English class requires some feedback on our Twilight collage, can anyone help us out and add some comments please? This collage contains photos only of Edward and Bella showcasing their love for one another. Only once photo is in color here because its the only one where they are smiling, so color to it seems fitting. These are not our photos and we will have to reference them in our project. Thank you in advance!!
 Hello Twilight Fans!! Our group for English class requires some feedback on our Twilight collage, ca

টুইলাইট সিরিজ 13 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BEJ2049 said…
omg i love this art. great job.
বছরখানেক আগে kkkkiwwi said…
Awesome work! Love the collage.
বছরখানেক আগে spoooooky said…
Nice art!
বছরখানেক আগে gn410 said…
Looks great! Love how the one picture is in color and showcases their emotions!
বছরখানেক আগে alliethecat said…
how romantic
বছরখানেক আগে AndyGG said…
I sense that there is a reason behind the one photo in the collage that is in color, curious? I'm guessing its because they are happy in it? Either way it looks good!
বছরখানেক আগে hv_229 said…
looks good, wish it was bigger though.
বছরখানেক আগে Pancakesssss said…
I like the contrast between the colour and the black
and white pictures, it adds a layer to the interpretation
of the collage. I also enjoy the inclusion of the sketched
photos!
বছরখানেক আগে teamjacob6969 said…
wow amazing, makes me wanna switch teams
বছরখানেক আগে Jimmyshimmy said…
Great collage!
বছরখানেক আগে teamedward69 said…
Awesome collage!! I love how the colours pop up!!
বছরখানেক আগে ravvvv said…
Love the collage!! But I'm curious why you chose to put the smiling pic in colour and the others in black and white ? Balck and white display emotions of sadness whereas colour has the opposite effect..perhaps?
বছরখানেক আগে Flickerflame said…
It's good work. Would it be possible to have drawings of scenes from all 4 books/all 5 films, though?

For those who are questioning the black and white contrast, it's explained in the question. Maybe that was edited later, though.