আগামী চলচ্চিত্র Trailers!

kathiria82 posted on Sep 13, 2007 at 11:21PM
I was just wondering what you guys thought about trailers being added more than once on this spot. I just notice that people have been adding trailers that have been already added. I know some trailers are a little different and that's fine to add those. I always make sure to check and see if the trailer has already been added by doing a search and I feel everyone should at least do the same.

আগামী চলচ্চিত্র 8 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে rookyboy said…
It can get annoying and very much so when you puting a comment to say it is already on the spot and they dont remove.
বছরখানেক আগে kathiria82 said…
Well I know Dominator adds the HD trailers from DIVX and that is fine but most of those trailers are repeats as well.
বছরখানেক আগে Dominator said…
sorry...

I do only put HD on now, some of the quality I have seen is bad so I reverted to these ones..

I must admit I am a little guilty of not checking to see if they are on the site...

I will look into it further before submitting...(I will check the quality first mind)

:P

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Dominator, I like that you add the HD trailers and everyone is free to add what they want. I am not trying to hinder anyone from adding, I was just stating my opinion. You don't have to apologize but I am glad that you can take constructive criticism as well.
বছরখানেক আগে harold said…
My preference, if I have a cleaner or higher-resolution version of an already-posted video, is to send the original poster a message with the URL. Then it's up to the original poster to edit it or not. That's for Flash videos, which everyone who uses Fanpop can watch, because Flash is a requirement for logging into the site.

If my duplicate video requires a not-Flash-based player, I add the URL as a comment to the existing video, because a lot of people who use Fanpop can't watch videos on things like DivX, so I don't feel it should replace the original video (if the original was from a Flash-based site).

Edit:
I should say that this is my approach to all my videos on Fanpop, not just trailers in this spot.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Dominator said…
Nothing wrong with a little

"constructive criticism" :P

Keep it real...Keep it original
Harold you are right. I have noticed that a lot of fans have trouble watching the videos I upload from DIVX but I like to add them because they have great quality.
বছরখানেক আগে Saphira333 said…
yeah i have trouble whaching them can someone plez put it on anouther format plez?