Urban Legends The Riddle Game

Ahype posted on Apr 03, 2010 at 04:24PM
So I have this group of friends, a few weeks ago we all received an email from this guy named Devon Crenshaw saying he wanted to play "The Riddle Game," We were all creeped out and decided not to play. But we wanted to find out who this guy was, and what the riddle game was.

A friend of our group sent us a link to a webpage, (I added a link to this group) and there was all this weird info on the guy. It's totally a hoax... right? Has anyone else heard of Devon Crenshaw.

Urban Legends 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে OliverJenks said…
OMG!!!! I've heard of this guy, It's totally fake. I have a friend who goes to school in California and he and his friends got an email from "Devon Crenshaw" it's an alias that people use to freak out there friends. Nothing to worry about there are like thousands of "Devon Crenshaws" out there.
বছরখানেক আগে TinaFar said…
I don't know, my younger sister and her friend got an email from this guy, like four months ago. We did find him on facebook too. He added us as friends and everything, and then when she lost the game he defriended us... I think he's a real person.
বছরখানেক আগে briandeemy said…
I checked out that link... I've heard of Devon Crenshaw, but I didn't hear that history. I heard it that Devon Crenshaw was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's apprentace in a way. He even helped Doyle write a few of the Sherlock Holmes books. However Doyle refused give him credit, an outraged Crenshaw started skimming the money he thought he deserved from Doyle. Doyle became furious and demanded the money, but Crenshaw had hidden it and told Doyle that if he could solve a series of riddles he could have it back, but he failed. After Doyles death Crenshaw kept trying to find people to succeed at The Riddle Game, but no one ever has. The creepy part about the story I heard was that people keep getting invited to play the game... but Crenshaw had no predecessor.
বছরখানেক আগে babyV101 said…
i think i have heard of him i think i heard about him on the news or read about him on the internet or something i think where i heard about him also said that he is some creep that trys to get girls to play "the riddle game" i have no idea what this "riddle game" is but i think ya'll are smart not to play it