ভ্যাম্পায়ার Gay vampire অনুরাগী in NYC looking for বন্ধু

Jonathan_h posted on Jul 27, 2010 at 04:07AM
Hello. I am new to this group. I am a gay guy living in NYC.

Ever since I was a kid, I had been attracted to Vampires and Count Dracula. But unfortunately I don't have anyone particular to share this interest.

Actually, I am into so called Vampirism but what attracts me is simply cool guys with fangs and a cape.

I have seen many vampire/Dracula movies/dramas but my complaint is that there are not many perfect ones. I mean, for example, guys who play vampires are great but no cape and funny fangs (true blood. Why did they decide to put fangs in that position? Fangs should be in the third tooth from the center), the guy is really gorgeous and fangs are also good but he doesn't don a cape(Freight Night. But Chris Salandon is gorgeous!), nice guy & cape but no fangs (Frank Langela's Dracula), great guy, cape and fangs but very little scenes and lines(Christopher Lee's Dracula movies) etc !

For me, vampires with neither fangs nor cape don't mean much. For this reason, for me Twilight series means nothing(sorry! I even didn't watch it but they got no fangs, right?).

I hope I can make friends to share our interests. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

ভ্যাম্পায়ার 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Ashwolf said…
big smile
ill be your friend i love vampires and i totally agree that vampires are no good without fangs