ভিডিও গেম Prince of Persia 4?

DoctorSpud posted on Mar 06, 2009 at 02:03AM
Is Prince of Persia 4 a good game? I noticed that BlueBadger has it, so I have a feeling it's good, but just to make sure. Thanks for reading!

ভিডিও গেম 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BlueBadger said…
Well, it's not as good as I thought it would be. It has gorgeous graphics... and that's the only really good thing that I can say about it. The game's fighting system is awesome, but is overall way too easy to master. Where do I begin with the dialogue? It's not horrendous, or anything, but I just think that the characters are annoying. I haven't even beat it yet, but I keep reading about how you can beat the whole game within a few hours. Either they're exaggerating, or I'm just heavily underrating this game. Either way, Prince of Persia is a pretty decent game. I give it 8/10.

BTW, I think I may be underrating the game because it's the first and only "Prince" game that I've ever played.
বছরখানেক আগে DoctorSpud said…
meh
Yeah, I've never played any of the other Prince games either, but it looks cool. I'm just disappointed there aren't any God of War style battles where you take on multiple enemies, I was kind of expecting that.