Warriors (Novel Series) StormClan

Gamer4Life97 posted on Sep 18, 2011 at 11:12PM
StormClan; allies of MountainClan. The leader; Thunderstar is brothers with Rownstar, leader of MountainClan. StormClan is located between Highstone and the Thunderpath beside the Carrionplace. The area is full of rabbits and mice mostly, but squirrels and birds are in the trees by the Thunderpath.
So be careful.

Leader-Thunderfoot; Black tom with dark yellow eyes and a white front-left paw.

Deputy-Feathershine; pretty silver and white she-cat

Medicine Cat-Mintbreeze;beautiful light brown she-cat with white underbelly and yellow eyes

Warriors-Dewstream; blue-gray she-cat with sparkling blue eyes
Stormblaze; dark-gray she cat with amber eyes
Rabbitspring; a brown-and-white tabby Tom with amber eyes-mate;Spottedwind
Apprentices-Razorpaw;jet black tom with one white paw

Queens-Meadowbreeze;silver tabby she-cat;Silverkit & Graykit

Elders-

last edited on Nov 12, 2011 at 12:44AM

Warriors (Novel Series) 27 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Feathershine said…
smile
Deputy?
Feathershine: pretty silver-and-white see-cat

And also
Queen
Meadowbreeze: silver tabby she-cat
Kits:
Silverkit: silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes
Graykit: gray tabby tom
Also
Mintbreeze: beautiful light brown she-cat with white underbelly and yellow eyes (med cat)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Took a nap-Silverkit
বছরখানেক আগে WarriorsFan98 said…
apprentice
Razorpaw- jet black tom with one white paw. (is anyone thinking scourge? xD)
I don't know. Graykit bounded up to Razorpaw. "can you teach me the hunters crouch?" he squeaked. His sister bounded up behind him "yeah!!" she meowed, her eyes glowing.
(um gamer??)
Mintbreeze slumped her shoulder, she was tired, did anyone now that she was excpectant? She turned to the entrance of the camp.
বছরখানেক আগে Gamer4Life97 said…
(ok guys listen. staying at grandparents a few months. they dont have internet. the only time i'll be on is if im at the library,my other grandparents, or my cousin's)
(actually warriorsfan, i was thinking thunderfoot. lmao)
(xD i just noticed that..... oh well, it's too late to change it now!)
Feathershine shooed the kits back inside to their mother, it was pouring rain out. She bounded to the warriors den and shook her pelt fur, and then took a nap

Mintbreeze started to go back to camp, the herbs in her mother dangled, and she lost a bit. Lightning sounded and a branch started falling in her direction. It almost struck her but someone pushed her out of the way. She looked around, not a sole. Thank you StarClan she thought. The thunder rolled on as she bounded back to camp.
Mintbreeze bounded to her den, shook her pelt and went to sleep. She met four cats in her dreams. "we did not push you out of the way" meowed a yellowish-brown Tom. "then who did?" asked Mintbreeze, but there was no response except silence.
(warriors fan! Please join PondClan)
Mintbreeze woke up, it was still pouring and by the sound of it, it was before dawn. She snuck out of camp, and laid in a fallen tree that was hollow. She had felt a bit of pain but more was coming on her. She let out a wail pain was rippling through her flank. I'm kitting she thought. At the same moment a tiny lblue-gray Tom came out, paws churning. She hauled him to her belly, so much like his father she thought. Another pain and a light brown tabby rolled out, she picked it up and placed it next to her belly, was that it. Yes that was it. She looked down at the two kits. "Lightkit" she meowed touching the light brown tabby she-cat, the blue-gray Tom, "Rainkit" she mewed softly.
She cleaned herself up, picked up a herb and carried her kits back to camp. She padded into the nursery and placed them next to Meadowbreeze. "who's are those?!" she meowed. Mine she thought "I found these kits out in the cold" she mewed. The silver tabby cat looked at the kits and narrowed her eyes "were did you find them?". "near the ThunderPath" she meowed simply. The tabby sniffed the kits. "I will nurse them, they look very young". "they are, their eyes aren't open" she meowed. She placed her daughter and son into the curve of Meadowbreezes belly and left
বছরখানেক আগে Dawnmist said…
I want to join!
Dewstream: Blue-gray she-cat with sparkling blue eyes
Warrior
Members! Join this page for the complete three Clans (MountainClan, StormClan, and PantherClan) this page is created by me, and It should make things easier! So post this to every person you know that is in this Clan, MountainClan, and PantherClan!

link
I have joined all three!! :D
smile
Cats gathered around. "where did you get those kits??" meowed Feathershine. "I found them" meowed Meadowbreeze. She muzzled the kits. Their eyes opened, Lightkits a yellow eye color and Rainkits blue..
smile
Feathershine padded up to Dewstream. "Dewstream can you take Razorpaw on a hunting patrol" she asked.
-Razorpaw heard his name and jumped excitedly- "I wanna go on a hunting patrol!" he announced. (BTW: I am going to write a book based on the adventures of All three of those Clans, so I hope it's ok if I use all of you guys in it!)
(of corse not!!! :D, anyway can u join PastelClan and PondClan!!)
(I think I'm going to write a book about PondClan called: Four flashing stars!!!)
(probaly not)
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
(im gonna be
Stormblaze-dark gray she cat with amber eyes.Oh story about Crusadeclan look up Stormbreeze,the forgotten leader)
Mintbreeze sat back and watched her kits play. They were so adorable. Rainkit rammed into her. He crouched down. "I'm sorry" he meowed. "that's okay, I've never seen a kit that doesn't ram into other cats" she purred. Lightkit came and skidded to a hault. "your a medicine cat right" the kit squeaked. Mintbreeze nodded. "okay, Meadowbreeze told us you were are medicine cat" Lightkit. "I love bei a medicine cat" Mintbreeze meowed. She nodded to the two kits then padded to her den.
Can u add this
Rabbitspring: a brown-and-white tabby Tom with amber eyes (mate is Spottedwind from MountainClan)
(smartone can you tell me what you mean by 'forgotten leader'?)