উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ 13264 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10501-10550 of 13264

বছরখানেক আগে Jade_23 said…
When Flynn's eye fell upon Franziska, he let out a small sigh of relief. Seeing her there, alive, and sleeping well brought... tranquility to him. It made him feel... As if everything was going to be alright. The human smiled some before shutting the door and crawling back to bed besides her, spooning her from the side as he kept her warm and placed a kiss on her head.
বছরখানেক আগে Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (Almost as a sort of instinct, she wrapped her arms around him in a comforting manner, almost refusing to let go of him, as she continued to sleep silently)
বছরখানেক আগে -Universe_COLA- said…
"It's not as confusing as ya would think actually." Oa replied. "Once you get down to being used to some of the newer stuff then everything seems to make sense." As the motorcycle traveled across the desert terrain, small forms of plant life began to pop up occasionally. Small trees and bushels, thin blades of grass sticking from the ground.

~

"W-well there was no lying! It isn't my fault that thee never reads my notes because of thy laziness!" Lilith huffed. "Or that I have more tolerance when it comes to my sexual desires, I can't help but to have so much more experience than thou." She blinked her delicate lashes in an innocent manner. "And thee can't be married and tell me that I wasn't present when thou sent no invitations. By the by, if thou haven't forgotten, I am thy OLDER SISTER, not thy maid, so a bit of asking would be appreciated. A-and I can make a better cake than thee--heeey! That was mine!" She exclaimed when Helga had taken her cake.

"Uuuh, we're not performing the ritual here. No way in hell." Wiezen answered Helga finally, shaking his head after making sure that everything was in order. "We need a different location."

"A ritual? Zenny, where art thou going?" Lilith asked sweetly, draping an arm across his shoulder.

"What she said." Wiezen responded, giving a nod in Helga's direction.

"Zennnnyyyyyy!~" Lilith puffed in a small pout. "Pweeeeaaase?" She snuggled against his arm while looking at him and pushing for an answer.

Wiezen closed his eyes for a moment, cursing before letting out a sigh. "Kalte Holle."

Lilith froze before pushing away from him some and staring at him, seeing that he was dead serious. "Kalte Holle!?!? Why art thou seeking that wretched place?! Is this what this ritual is about!?"

"I don't have a choice. I want to help my kid, and this is the only way I can think of going about it. And yeah, this is what the ritual is for. Thought you would've noticed that by now." Wiezen said.

Lilith's gaze switched to Helga. "And thee were not planning on informing me that thou would be taking a travel to such a place of ordure and evil!?" Her mood had transitioned into one that held more seriousness to itself. She looked between both of them before turning to Wiezen. "And thee're seeking to have my sister travel with thee? I THINK NOT!"

"It was her choice. I never really let Helga go anywhere with me when I go to handle things like this." Wiezen said.

"And THIS is where thee chooses to let her accompany thee?! No! She will remain with the children and I shall go instead." Lilith stated.

"Why? You're not even in the right condition to go yourself."

"That's an insult. And why?! What doth thou mean WHY? It's quite obvious why! She doesn't have any knowledge of what that place is like!"

"And I trust that. Look, Helga's strong and more than smart enough to know what to avoid. It's not like this will be our first time having to deal with going some place like this. If anything, things like this are our forte anywaysl. Plus, I'd rather go with her than alone. She's got my back." .

Lilith paused for a moment and looked at them both again, her ears twitching. She furrowed her brows. Odd...
But then she shook her head and got back on subject, crossing her arms. "Then I'm going as well."

"Lilith, no."

"Yes, Wiezen, I am. Thou knows what it is like there."

"...Lilith..." Wiezen sighed, groaning slightly. "That's exactly my point."

"Wiezen." Lilith hissed back, her eyes narrowing slightly as she began to tear away her bandages. There was a deep gash on the side of her head from where she had hit her head back at the Scorpio's desert home. Her hands had been burned some while dealing with the heat concealing stones that were there. "I refuse to have her go through that wretched place without my presence and supervision."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Helga thumped Lilith's forehead repeatedly when she snuggled against her husband, her emerald eyes slowly turning into slits the closer she got to him. It got to the point where she quite literally pushed her away from him. "No. N-O. NO! Thou shall not be accompanying us. THOU IS GOING TO STAY WITH THE CHILDREN FOR ONCE AND TAKE CARE OF THEM! No ifs, or buts, no ands. It's an order. I don't care who's the oldest." Helga crossed her arms. "This is none of thine business, it is mine and my husband's. Now shoo." She said, swaying her hand. "Or else."

Flynn's arm joined hers, a soft sigh escaping his lips. He finally settled back down into the comfortable pink covers, small breath-like snores emerging from him. His eye blinked a few more times until he fell back asleep.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: I suppose you have a point (As soon as he began to spot the plant life, his head darted at the sky, then behind them, then to the plant life. This continued for a solid ten seconds) How in the- Even by horseback, it would have at least been nightfall by the time we arrived to find any life. But the sun is still high in the sky? These mechanical beast you drive seems to have more speed than I expected!
"Or else, WHAT exactly, sister?" Lilith said, her own emerald eyes narrowing into slits. "Thee and I both know that I don't take orders." A pulse of magic made its way through her antlers. "And "shoo"? I don't know who thou has deluded thyself into thinking that thee are speaking to or with, but I would suggest switching that tone. i tolerate many things, and I'm afraid blatant disrespect isn't one of them."

Wiezen stepped between them. "Hey hey hey, not here, not in my hut for one, and two, we're all supposed to be on the same side here."

"Define "same side" then shall thee? Because apparently someone has an issue with it," Lilith snapped at him.

~

"Hehe, tell me about it." Oa smirked some. "It's a useful leap and bound compared to horseback. The best part is, there are things faster than this too. Depending on who's driving, of course."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: Faster than this? At this rate, you could use this thing to travel across the world in a day! And yet there exist faster? The future has much in store, indeed
"Disrespect?" She chuckled. "Oh, I'm sorry, are you neglecting how selfish and rude thee were when thee first met me? I thought so." After a couple moments, Helga let out a very tedious groan, tapping her foot lightly and digging her nails into her palms. "Very well, Lilithann. Thou leaves me no choice." The younger sister spoke. "I warned thee." She huffed, turning her back on her with crossed arms. And for a minute, she did nothing, she just stared at the potion. That is, until she suddenly turned around and stretched her right arm backward, swinging it forward and delivering a very powerful punch filled with magic and anger across Lilith's face. It was so forceful that it sent the older witch flying through the opened door and made her land on the grass outside. The blow stunned Lilith longer than it should have, but not to the point where it was permanent damage. It wasn't as strong as the punch she gave Dawson at the wedding, but similar to it.

Helga's knuckles were bleeding, her curvy hips swaying side to side as she walked outside to meet her sister on the ground. The witch suddenly pulled out a small, link from the cloak she wore, it glowing along with Lilith's feet. That little bag binded her legs on the ground, immobilizing not only her magic, but the lower portion of her body. Helga gave some what of a smirk to her sister, tossing the hex bag over a tree so that she wouldn't reach it. Despite Helga's usual breakdowns or crying or weak scenes, she was actually quite powerful. She just... preferred not to use all the magic she had up her sleeves.

"That was for stealing my essential oils. And that for touching Wiezen for that. Please keep in mind sister that this hurts me than it hurts you. But I shall not let thee die again or anytime soon. There's leftovers in the fridge, and Eli prefers his food not too hot or too cold. Zealia can't be tucked in without her unicorn, and Jr. certainly does not enjoy sleeping in the middle. Oh, and as a reminder, Jacob and Rosemary cannot eat what we eat, because, ya know, their humans. You want to help me? Then take care of my kids while we're gone. It's not as easy as thou may think. Believe me, I've had to deal with them alone most of the time. Please understand, sister. Drink some healing tea when thee get home, and perhaps I'll let thee borrow some of my oils to get that wretched smell you are covered in." The tall, curvy witch combed her short locks behind her long, pointy ears. "Tah-Tah~" She waved at her sister before rushing back to her husband. "Let's gooooo. Tell me a location and I'll snap us there. PRONTO."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Lilith clutched her aching jaw, her emerald eyes seething with anger when she found her feet melded with the ground. Barely any of her magic had returned from her skirmish with the Scorpio and the heat that had drained her of it. "RELEASE ME THIS INSTANT!" She hissed, biting her tongue for a moment out of rage. She was unable to use magic, and now she was stuck. A dark dark blotch of green appeared on her skin as a wicked thought crossed her mind, but then disappeared.
--
"...Well, that was hot." Wiezen commented when Helga had returned to him. "We don't need anywhere in specific, just a place that's not near here. Somewhere wide and open with enough space." He placed a kiss on her lips as he moved passed her, going to retrieve his spell book from the second shelf where he had left it while preparing what they needed for the ritual. "Alright, all set. Let's go."

~

"I wouldn't say that it would be possible in just a day. Not with anything that travels over the ground anyways." Oa said. "With how uneven some parts of the land is, it makes it harder to just go wherever you want in a straight line."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: Ah, so this machine isn't perfect. It has its pros, but also its cons. This definitely is a man made object
Before responding, Helga took a quick glance back at her sister from the door. She thought for a moment before smirking, an idea coming to mind. The witch lifted her cloak and dress, bending over and pulling down her red panties. "Talk to the moon!" She chuckled some, dressing herself as she had learned a new insult because of her son. She then returned inside.

"I can be hotter for thee." Helga replied with a smirk, pushing her breasts together before she let them bounce back to place. She dusted off her hands before she was unexpectedly kissed by her husband. She lifted an eyebrow in confusion a little before shaking the thought off. The witch made sure he had the spellbook and she had the potion in the bowl, along with another few couple items in her bag. Instead of placing a kiss as she usually did when teleporting somewhere, she placed a hand on Wiezen's shoulder, murmuring a spell in a different language.

Their bodies glowed a golden aura before they disappeared from sight and reappeared far from the hut or her cabin. Both Helga and Wiezen now stood in a plain field, lacking trees or bushes. They were relocated right above a hill in which they were surrounded by the beautiful rouge sky. The breeze blew through the nymph's short curls along with her black cloak. Helga's emerald eyes interlocked with Wiezen's, the gleam in them shining brighter as she faced the sun. "Please, let us not delay this any longer."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(As Bonnus began to near the Capital, the tall buildings peering from the ground below behind it's massive concrete wall, the lizard finally let go from the tail of the creature, falling, unsuspected by anyone near it. Feeling like it was free from watchful eyes, the lizard curled up into a ball, before it's back widened into a pair of black wings, the lizard poking its head up, turning into that of a falcon. It spread it's wings out and flew towards the capital, it's swift body already managing to fly towards the Capital at a much faster rate than Bonnus)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Screw your guys' feelings. My plans to ruin everything begin now! বছরখানেক আগে
Jade_23 commented…
me?! what have i done?! বছরখানেক আগে
Nothing.......................................... yet! বছরখানেক আগে
"There's a fine line between delay and process." Wiezen spoke, turning for his gaze to meet their surroundings. "Yeah...yeah, this should be big enough.." Sadly, the aesthetic of the vicinity was going to be met with an end at the hands of the ritual that was going to be performed. His hand dug down into his pocket and the retrieved the three strangely molded coins of some sort of unnatural gold, the coin pieces carrying a dull gloom of a glow to their outlines. He flicked one of them over to Helga. "Keep that close, and what ever you do, DO NOT, lose it." He took in a small breath of air before clenching one of the coins in between his teeth before swallowing it whole. His eyes dulled and became unfocused momentarily before they returned along with his track of thought. In the next second, he was removing his shirt and cloak, wrapping the cloak around Helga's shoulders and placing a kiss on her forehead. "You're gonna need this. It's not like a normal one, mostly because of its ability to absorb body heat over time and emit a separate source of heat both naturally and by means of magic." And then it was on to making progress.

"That's step number two down..." He mumbled to himself as he began to pour the contents of the bowl across the ground while starting a murmuring chant. He slowly but surely began to enter his holy form in small flickers, the essence of his light draining out into the ground from the bottom of his feet as he walked across the grasses beneath them. There were a few instances where he paused to draw out even stranger appearing symbols that looked as if they began to writhe once their shape was completed.

~

"Nothing is perfect. Especially not a machine made by some of the most non-perfect beings to ever exist." Oa commented as they began to slow to a stop while the environment that surrounded them began to shift from the sands and into more grass and trees, though the heat remained.
Enricho: Well, if you ask me, there doesn't exist a perfect being. Neither humans or any other race, no matter how hard human beings try to say how great they are
"Or anything, really." Oa added, giving the bars of the vehicle a sharp turn to the right that sent them into a slide across the ground on the side of the tires at an angle until coming to a stop. "Anyways, I think this is as far as we'll be able to go on this thing. Can't let too many eyes land on my babe." She gave the side of the motorcycle a pat at the last of her sentence before glancing back at him. "Enjoy the ride?"
Enricho: (As soon as she made the sharp turn, he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly again, trying not to fall off) It's quite the experience, I'll give it that. So, we walk from here, I guess?

(As the falcon swooped into the Capital's main building, it immediately curled up into a tiny ball. It continued to curl up, to the point of shrinking in size, before it fell to the ground, and turning into a tiny mouse. Once on the floor, it ran towards its destination, the soldier barracks in the basement)
Helga stared down at the goldish coin in her hand, tilting it to the right for the light to hit its gleam perfectly. She scrunched her nose a little in disgust when she saw Wiezen swallow it, and instead, she plopped the gold coin inside her bra. When her husband removed her cloak, she furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head in disapproval. She untied the cloak from herself and placed it back over Wiezen as he began to ritual. "Your body needs to regulate more than mine. Especially if we're confronted by something. ...Nymphs can, uh, adjust to new temperatures." She said, not too sure if it was true herself. Helga remained quiet for the rest of the ritual, observing closely how he performed it and twitching her long ears to his chant.
Bonnus had commanded her means of transportation to slow about halfway towards Edrain, but the reasoning behind why was...--

As soon as the capital came into view, her eyes narrowed and she stood up while the winged reptile was still flying towards it. Her eye caught sight of the falcon that had gone ahead of her, but that didn't matter to her in the least and her expression remained frozen in solemn. She commanded the beast to head towards the ground, specifically the center of the capital.

~

Wiezen waited until he was nearly finished and was done with the last of the chant before looking over to Helga. "Therians can as well. But trust me, this temperature ain't just a thing to "adjust" to. Not how you would think, at least. Especially not in anything under a month at the least. It's nothing like the type of cold that we experience here. I can at least say that I'm still...used to how it feels after such a long time." His attention shifted back to the volume of liquid that was left within the bowl, scrunching his face before moving it to his lips, tipping his head back and drinking the rest of it. He moved his hand over his mouth to stop himself from gagging until he swallowed it down, releasing a shivering sigh of utter disgust afterwards.
Helga ignored the first part of his speech, denying his cloak and instead watching him down the liquid potion. And at his face of disgust, she covered her mouth to prevent chuckling, but to no avail. His shivering sigh afterwards brought upon a low, but audible giggle that oddly did not end in a snort, even when she laughed more. It was just... a normal laugh. She curled a strand of her short, stray hair behind her ear and crossed her arms, her head tilting as well as her curls. "You resemble Jr. eating brussels sprouts or spinach."
(As the flying creature came closer to the Capital, some of the citizens began to go into a panic. They rushed into their houses, locking their doors and closing their curtains as it got closer. From the the towering building in the center of the Capital, where the soldiers and those of the government resign, soldiers began to rush towards the center, armed with cannons and rifles, aimed at the creature)
Soldier: Alright, whatever that is, just be ready to shoot it do-
???: Halt! you will do no such thing
(The soldiers turned to see a man, in white suit of armor, a white cape behind him. He had long black hair that stopped at his shoulders, and a slight bit of hair around his chin. However, the most notable trait was a massive scar that went down his left eye, which remained closed at all times)
Soldier: Oh, Knight Duncan! Whatever is it!
Duncan: That is an Oni's form of transportation. I assume that the Onis have not come to attack. After all, we have done nothing to harm them
Soldier: But what if they have! We can't take any chances of something like that breaking into the Capital's barrier
Duncan: Oni's may not be human, but they aren't savages. They wouldn't harm innocence within the Capital's walls. I'm sure of it. Allow her to land at once
(The soliders, though hesitant at first, lowered their weapons and defense to allow Bonnus to enter)
New characters are being brought up! বছরখানেক আগে
Wiezen paused, glancing over at her and staring for a moment after she had spoken. He then smiled. "Brussel sprouts are disgusting. I can deal with spinach though." He looked back to the bowl and the moisture that the thick liquid that had been inside of it had left. "Helga...is it wrong for me to hope that our children are nothing like me when they grow older...?"

~

Ironically, as soon as Bonnus had seen the weapons being prepared, she was expecting an all out assault. One that wouldn't have a chance to commence, for she was more than ready to slaughter them all with the first shot fired. She even smirked at the thought. She had already commanded her winged reptile to start towards the ground in a dive, and when it touched down, the ground crunched under its feet and weight, letting out a loud screech as if it were already within a war, armor crafted from unknown metals hugging it's scaly skin.

Bonnus's eyes floated over the faces of the humans before her, her cloak remaining around her body as she hopped down onto the ground. She walked in front of the reptile as it had began to hiss and snap at the air out of hostility. She cleared her voice and spoke, her words coming out crystal clear. "I am here to resolve an issue. I am here to see thy superior, the head of Edrain. And I will not accept anything less. Now. The rest of thou fodder sows can "get lost", as you humans would say."
Duncan: (He made his way towards Bonnus and the creature without so much as a flinch when it crashed down. The soldiers looked on at the creature, terrified, some of them still holding their rifles, ready to attack, but Duncan continued to keep them at bay, as he made his way to Bonnus) I am the high ranking officer, Knight Duncan. Currently, we are trying to find our next monarch as King Benedict and his Queen have been found dead and Corrupted. The children, Princess Ophelia and infant Prince Oswald, were nowhere to be found. They are assumed dead. So, for now, you will address your concerns to me. Now, what is it that you wish to discuss

(The mouse made it's way to the barracks, before it stopped right at the door. Soldiers, ones who were busy drinking and talking amongst each other in their rooms, could be heard from behind the door. The tiny mouse stood up straight on its hind legs, before it began to grow and distort it's body, the sounds of it's bones breaking in order to do so plane to hear. Before long, the mouse became a tall, horned creature. An Oni. Reaching into it's pocket, the Oni took out a sword, and opened the door to the barracks)
(The soldiers immediately turned their attention to the door, shocked at the sight of the Oni, and were more than ready to attack. But they were not fast enough to reach for their weapons, as the Oni, with the speed of a demon, moved forward, slicing through at least three in one blow, and continuing this process in total silence throughout the entire Capital)
"No. It is not wrong. For I agree as well. I don't want them to be like you." The witch answered truthfully, her emerald eyes never leaving his. She stared down at the bowl before looking back up at him. "And I don't wish for them to be like me either. I don't wish they are like any of us." She paused for a moment. "I want them to be... Themselves." Helga nodded. "Yes, I want them to each of their own personality that differs from ours. For you and me, Wiezen, are not role models at all. No matter what we do. We have failed as parents..." Her eyebrows furrowed, her optimistic viewpoints no longer existing. The way she saw things... changed. Her giggles were no longer accompanied by snorts, or she didn't try to joke around and throw the word "assault". Chocolate or whip cream didn't seem to excite her as much either. Even her smiles seemed... crooked. "We cannot undo what we've done in front of our children. They shall... forever remember. And maybe even hold it against us when they grow older. All we can do is... move forward and not repeat the same mistake." Her eyes went to him, gently grasping his hand. "Which we constantly do."
"Yeah...we do huh..." Wiezen looked off into the distance for a moment, his eyebrows furrowed. When he spoke, he didn't look over to her. But a strange sort of smile came to his face while he scratched the back of his head. It seemed almost...off. "We cannot undo what we've done in front of our children...you're right. You're absolutely...right." He fell silent after that, but the smile remained for a while as he began to chant once more, this time in more of whispers, whispers that sounded as if there were hundreds of them. And then the smile gradually began to fade as the chant came to an end, and he spoke clearly. "I am...the soul entering Kalte Holle." The red of the sky became darker shade and appeared to drip heavily. The atmosphere clouded with a heavy odor of sizzling flesh and rot. Decay. Wiezen's head turned as he looked behind him, the rings of gold that were his eyes moving to his wife's.

~

"High Ranking Officer hmm? Well thee doesn't look as if thy'd know how to swing thy blade even if thy father shoved his up thine's arse. Thy look as though thee would miss his aim while attempting to pleasure a woman, a shame. But very well, I will allow thee to entertain me for what little thou and thy people here are worth." She looked to the men behind him, the ones holding the their weapons especially. A short grin came to her face, her eyes holding a faint yet intense glow to them, and she licked her lips. She turned her attention back to the knight before her. "Firstly, thy have already answered thine own question. I have come in regards to the one of the so called royalties affiliated with this kingdom. Ophelia, was it? The Princess. She was within my kingdom, and I demand that thee locate her at once to...discuss a few issues."
Duncan: (His single eye did not change, or widen, in the slightest) I can assure you, Princess Ophelia was nowhere to be seen. She couldn't have made it to your kingdom by foot. I would suggest you don't try to fool us with your wives tales, ma'am. Her loss is something you shouldn't joke about in the Capital!

Enricho: (He got off the back, taking the helmet off his head and setting it on the seat, as he put back on his huntsman's hat, before turning to Oa) Alright, so how do we get to the Capital from here?
Helga kept his hand on hers, massaging it gently with her thumb. But then her nose scrunched lightly when the odor of flesh invaded her nostrils. But she forced herself to get use to the smell. After all, in many coven meetings she was forced to attend in the past, there was always some sort of... Flesh cooking in the cauldron. Helga expanded a small, crooked smile at her husband. "Two, souls entering Kalte Holle." She corrected.
"Oh? And the lives of my people are? The lives of my WIFE? Is that what thou are implying?" The corner of Bonnus's mouth twitched. "Thee did not presume her dead, firstly. And that is common sense alone, after all, thee said that thou did not know of her whereabouts. I, however, do. There was an incident within my kingdom in which more than one witness caught sight of, the sigh being one of your own clad in "royal" armory. Wielding a lance. And must I add that our senses are well enough superior to thy own, which means there was no mistaking so. Duncan, yes? I'll ask thee, doth thou know...who the fuck, I am?" The corner of her mouth twitched again. "I shall not repeat myself again. Thee will locate her, and with haste or so be it if I must myself then I will tear her spine through her vaginal entrance instead of receiving allowing that sheep the traditional execution."

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes at her add on, but smiled some nonetheless. "Two, then, if it makes you any happi--"

There was a ripple in the air, the atmosphere itself feeling as if it quaked before the very space a few feet in front of them began to tear open tediously, like flesh slowly being ripped in half. But the sound was far from similar, consisting of groans of excruciating agony and a slow drift of air colder than anything that could ever be experienced on earth. An unnatural cold, chilling and empty in nature.

Wiezen's smile was now gone once more as he stared at the air being stretched and torn, the dark colored crimson that began to pour from it. He took a half of a step back, but then took a deep breath silently and returned to his prior footing.

~

Oa shrugged after getting of the motorbike. "I dunno. I didn't really plan that far ahead." She answered honestly, furrowing her brows a bit afterwards. "I mean, I could just take a good run back to Edrain but you can't run that fast for one. Speaking of which...you need to get in shape man." She scratched her butt some as she went into thinking. "Then again, there's a noonka around here somewhere I think..even though that might not be the best idea. Buuut we're goin' with it anyways because it's the most convenient for ya."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jade_23 commented…
*tosses any meal i was planning to eat away* বছরখানেক আগে
No one every does বছরখানেক আগে
Jade_23 commented…
WIIIIIIIINDDDDD, DON'T TAKE COLA'S SIDEEEE বছরখানেক আগে
Helga wasn't ready when the cold whiff of air hit every inch of her body, shivering lightly. She tightened her own thin cloak around her a little more, pulling over the hood to shield her long ears. Oddly, she didn't take a step back like Wiezen or crouched at the scenery that unfolded itself. She blocked the excruciating screams from her hearing, and lightly scrunched her face in disgust at the sky tore itself open. The witch looked back at Wiezen for a moment, frowning before she looked down at his hand. She interlocked her arm around his and nodded. "I got your back, remember?" Helga said, smiling crookedly.
Duncan: (He gave a tired sigh at Bonnus' response) I'm sorry for the loss of your bride, Oni, but we cannot deal with matters with these matters while the kingdom is without a ruler. We can't go looking for someone with just your word alone. I can sense that you can be trusted, but my men won't just go out of the Capital based on word alone. We need proof, evidence of the sort. And as for the matter of royal armor, the only people allowed to wear such armor are myself and other knights. No soldiers. And all of these knights have been present in the Capital this entire time. I assure you, there is no one who would go out of their way to attack your kingdom. And not a lone individual. That would be idiotic, as well as suicidal.

(The mysterious Oni stepped out of the barracks, wiping it's brow, before turning back into the barracks. The entire room was a massacre, guards were dismembered. Not even killed. Some were barely recognizable. However, there was the sound of faint breathing, coming from one of the fallen soldiers, one who had survived being sliced in the chest. The Oni could hear it, clear as day, but instead of going towards him to finish the job, the Oni simply walked out, cleaning the sword, before shutting the barracks door, the Oni's hand turning into that of white, before the Oni had quickly transformed into the priest, Cian, once again. He gave a sigh, before he turned back, and put on a facade of worry, a mask to hide his true emotion, as he rushed down the halls, screaming in terror, alerting as many soldiers as he could)
Cian: M-Murder! Murder in the barracks!

Enricho: (He gave a baffled grunt) I'll have you know, as a Hunter, I am in top shape. I was trained to run for miles. I think I can, at the least, keep up with someone such as yourself. With all your gear, it looks like it would at least weigh you down some when in a run.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Wiezen looked at her for a moment, then at the opening that tore itself further in existence. He gave a nod before suddenly pulling her back as he stepped back further this time, the tear in the air in front of them spurting out a tar like substance that oozed down onto the ground. Lumps of...something, twitched within it some, causing his eye to twitch. "Imagine finding that in your bowl instead of broccoli and cheese soup. Blegh--"

At the same instance that Wiezen had given his sign of disgust, there was another. "Jeez, Dad...that's disgusting..." Weiss stood at Wiezen's side, the remnants of magic still falling from his body and hair in the form of sparks and a wavering aura. He held his helmet of bone under his arm, shuddering some even with all of the clothes that he had pulled on beforehand. This was because it was more of the sight of it opening...the gate to Kalte Holle.

~

Oa snickered while moving her motorcycle to a more suitable spot and covering it up. "Oh please, you can't even keep up with Ossiana on a good day, what makes you think that you can run with me three hundred and fourty somethin' miles back to Edrain even with all of my gear?"

~

"Oh? Then how about this. I will find her myself and bring thee her head with a certain' hunter's dick shoved up her neck like a pike. Would that be enough proof for thee? Hm? HMM?!" The corner's of Bonnus's mouth twitched, her eyes narrowing further and her horns beginning to produce their natural heat. "I...am not here for thou games. Thou has one...final...chance. Where is she?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: Hey, I managed to find her, didn't I? But alright, I'll humor you. What is this.... thing you mentioned that would help?

Duncan: (He didn't feel threatened or angered in the slightest, but he slightly raised his voice to keep his soldier's convidance) Oni, listen to me! I understand your anger. I understand your want for revenge. But we don't know where she is and we can't risk finding her when there is no one in charge. We need all of our best in the Capital. If we were to leave the Capital unattended, the place would fall apart. No protection from monsters or invaders. It would be a massacre.
(As he continued to speak, shouts could be heard from down the hall, and in an instants, Cian came through the castle doors, panicked, as he fell to his knees, sweat coming from his head, as he looked at Duncan)
Cian: S-Sir Duncan! Come quick!
Duncan: (His head quickly turned to Cian. He could see fear on his face and in his eyes. He could tell that something was the matter) What's wrong?
Cian: There- There has been a massacre... In the barracks, Sir Duncan. All those soldiers, those young men... They're all dead!
Duncan: (His one eye, finally, widened in shock and terror, before he turned back to Bonnus) We'll discuss the matters later.
(Without another word, Duncan rushed to the barracks, the soldiers and Cian following behind, while some soldiers remained to keep an eye on Bonnus, a look of distrust in their hearts as they gazed at her, and not once did they lighten the grip on their rifles)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Did you eat my broccoli and cheese soup?" She questioned him. "Or was thine appetite petty as well?" The witch didn't really make any remark about the disgusting substance on the ground. But, she indeed mentally puked. Her ears twitched lightly when she heard the familiar voice, turning to interlock her emerald eyes with Weiss's. But all she did was stare. No kisses or hugs or smiles. No questions or warnings or rules. No pinching his cheeks as she often did. She didn't even mention the fact that he was there. She simply turned her attention away from Weiss back to the gate.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
No, but yours is XD বছরখানেক আগে
Jade_23 commented…
HMMM, WONDER WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT বছরখানেক আগে
Everyone but Jade, that's who বছরখানেক আগে
XD Ha বছরখানেক আগে
"WHERE ARE YOU--How dare that..." Bonnus took in a deep breath of air, closing her eyes for a moment and releasing in then as a tedious, agitated and quite frankly, angering sigh. When her eyes opened, they landed directly on the remaining soldiers, a blaze igniting in her eyes. "Pathetic."

~

"Actually, Wick ate it." Wiezen answered when Helga had asked him if he had eaten her soup.

Weiss facepalmed at hearing the exchange between to two, but mostly at Wiezen giving an answer as truthfully and blandly as he did. But is attention changed back to the tear happening in the air the further that it ripped. He put on his helmet at that moment. It was something that he got his confidence from.
Protect yer head and you protect what's in it. And as long as you can do that, you can outsmart shit..and stuff...
Weiss nodded to himself as he remembered these words, a small boost in morality.

~

"Seriously? It's the gateway that Ossiana always uses. And for the record, you didn't find her by yourself did ya?" Oa said, giving one of her mother's slightly crooked grins, though her teeth weren't as sharp due to having human in her DNA. She motioned him to follow along beside her as she began to walk. "Come on, let's find the damn thing."
"Did he now?" Helga raised an eyebrow. But then she unexpectedly smiled. "Well then, I'm glad a horse is more grateful than a therian." The witch chuckled dryly and playfully. But her attention as well was taken again by the tear. She cracked her knuckles and sighed a little, awaiting its finish for her to continue their journey as soon as possible.
Enricho: Well.... no, of course I needed help. But, that aside the point. Let's just find that teleporting and get to work

Duncan: (He made his way down the corridor, and as soon as he saw the barracks, he was in total shock, the sight horrifying him, as well as a few soldiers, some even sickened at the sight. At best, they were missing parts of their bodies, and at worst, they were nothing but a pile of gore, not even resembling that of a human anymore. But, amongst the terrible display, the sounds of a wounded soldier could be heard. Without thought, Duncan rushed into the barracks to find the source of the noise. He looked down to see a young man, about only sixteen years of age, his entire right arm was split down from the middle finger to the elbow, the blood still pouring out, as what remained of his right arm hanged into two seperate pieces, bone and flesh sticking out. His chest had a massive gash across it, barely stopping at the heart. Duncan lifted the young man's head up to speak with him) You're going to make it. I promise you that
Soldier: (He was breathing heavily, barely able to speak through the pain) I-I don't think... I am, Sir Duncan.
Duncan: Who did this to you? Why would they do this?
Soldier: It.... It was an Oni... Sir.
(The soldiers who were behind Duncan, trying their best to stay calm from the situation, had begun discussing what they just heard. Duncan thought it was a mistake, but the soldiers with him thought it could be a spy or a full on assault by the Onis, already coming up with theories behind Duncan. Duncan turned to shoosh them as he spoke to the young soldier, but before he could get anymore out of him, he turned to find the young man, his wide and void of life, already dead in Duncan's arms)
Cian: He-He said an Oni, did he? That creature back in the other room said that it was your last chance. Do you think this is what she meant
Duncan: ... I don't know. But we'd better ask her about it... Come on. We'll have to arrange a funeral for them
Soldier: (He stood right next to Duncan as he spoke) I'm sorry, sir, but we don't know if the corpses could start spreading diseases. We'll have to throw them over the wall. You understand, correct?
Duncan: (He clutched his fists tightly as he looked at the room, as he gave a heavy sigh) Of course (With that, he made his way back to Bonnus)
"Yeah? And at least I know I can have a better conversation with a grateful horse than a witch nymphomaniac." Wiezen shot back, giving more of a humorous chuckle instead opposed to Helga's dry one. "Funny, right?"

You guys are weird... Weiss groaned internally and sighed, lifting his helmet for a moment to reach down his throat and retrieve his wand...which he had taken back from Helga in his own time. He shrugged at the thought however. It was his to began with.

~

Oa shrugged. "Iye iye captain. Mr. Can't Beat a Woman In A Foot Race." She snickered, clearing her throat afterwards. "But you're right, we got a lot of ground to cover so we'd best get on the move."
Enricho: Yeah. Let's get a move on now..... kiddo (Knowing how much she disliked being called that, he kept it up on purpose now)

Duncan: (He made his way back into the room with Bonnus. Behind him, his soldiers, were already throwing empty threats and insults at her, but none of them were asking her any questions. Duncan turned to silence his men) Quiet, at once! I will not have this place house a childish argument (With that, he turned back to Bonnus) Ma'am, I have something to ask you. In the barracks, my men were killed. All but one. He didn't survive the attack, but he lived just long enough to tell me what happened. He told me that the attacker was an Oni. Much like yourself. Do you have any idea as to why this happened?
Helga walked away from Wiezen's side and appeared right in front of him, her arms crossed and her large breasts pressing against his chest. Her emerald eyes stared directly into his, her head tilting ever so slightly as a crooked smirk formed across her face. She took away Weiss's hearing for a few moments so that she wouldn't hear her.

"Yeah? So, thou rather spend the night with thine grateful horse rather than a nymphomaniac witch?" She leaned a little closer. "Is that horse of thee hedonistic like me? Does he enjoy being spanked on the rear? Or rather, does he enjoy being submissive to thine sire?" She batted her lashes. "Or better yet, do you like riding him or enjoy being ridden on?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Oh, it depends. Sometimes I don't like having sex at all. Or taking Wick for a ride, having to put his saddle on all the time gets tiresome. I'd think that if I tried to spank a horse that I'd get the living shit kicked out of me, soooo...I wouldn't know." Wiezen answered with a bit of sarcasm. He smirked a little himself. "I would think you'd rather have a grateful horse than a therian." He shrugged.

~

Bonnus stared at Duncan and his mean for a long moment, and when she spoke, her agitation was more than clear now. "Do not try thy man-devil trickery on me thou bastard knight. Are we really going to do this now? Thou are attempting to stand in my way, and now this?"

~

"Whatever old man." Oa shot back, rolling her eyes when doing so. "So, questions. Whatcha gonna do once we're all done and I'm on my way?"
Duncan: We are asking for an answer. My men, young soldiers, not even adults in the eyes of societies, still young kids, are dead, and they weren't even given the decency to die with some honor. Slaughtered like wild animals in the field and left to rot. I won't allow that to happen to anyone. So, ma'am, if you wish for our aid, we demand you answer our questions
(Cian remained quiet during the entire ordeal, his eyes locked on Bonnus and Duncan, as he waited for responses from both of them)

Enricho: (He couldn't help but shove her in her shoulder slightly at the insult) I'm only in my twenties, you brat! (He gave a joking chuckle before it slowly died down, and then, he looked at her) Well, I don't know what the future has for me and Ossiana. What I did, I doubt we could ever really be together as a couple anymore. But I will try to do my damndest to make sure she never has to suffer again. Her and you. Well, past you, or present you- You get the idea
"Oh," Helga replied, her index and middle finger climbing his chest. "Well, to thine surprise, I think I would rather have a therian. One in particular actually, I believe he goes by the name Wiezen. He's really hot and has perhaps the best body I've laid eyes on. Oh, and a somewhat goatee, which he looks absolutely delicious in. He has an Irish accent, one where I'd literally kill to here it." Her eyes wandered to his pants as she licked her lips. "He's rather big, but nothing Helga can't handle. Sometimes he's grateful and other times he's a dick, a dick I wouldn't want to allow pass my throat." But then Helga sighed. "Too bad thou does not like sex." She said sarcastically, pouting. "Because if I were your horse, I would let thee spank me without kicking thee in the face. And the only saddle you'd need to put on me are cuffs. And unlike any wild animal, I'd obey." She looked away innocently. "Taking Wick for rides can be tiresome, huh? Well I'd be more than grateful to ride you for a change. Now I'm a grateful nympomaniac witch. If only you looooved sex as much as I did."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jade_23 commented…
50 Shades of Quartz > Kalte Holle বছরখানেক আগে
50 Shades of Quartz < 50 Shades of Quartz in Kalte Holle বছরখানেক আগে
BEt. This is just one of those things XD বছরখানেক আগে
"Hmmm," Wiezen let a small grin give way, "Correction, my nymphomaniac witch. And I'd gladly let you have your ride for as long as you'd like, though I can guarantee that you might expect a bit of...bucking." His grin transitioned into a smirk, his hand cupping her between the legs suddenly. His fingers pushed against the fabric that kept them from reaching where they wanted to be, though with just a simple push and the right amount of force...
He leaned and slowly licked his tongue over the lobe of her ear, his words coming forth in a pleasant whisper. " "Thee" could always find out just how much I love sex, or rather how much I love you. Maaybeee, once we're done, I can take care of that...leaking, for you." He pressed his lips to her neck with a kiss, and bit down for a quick second in a affectionate manner. "Maybe." He snickered and pulled away, taking his hand with him as his attention turned back to the tear that had finally reached the ground.

Weiss hadn't even noticed that his hearing had been silenced, for he had already been dragged into his own thoughts while staring at the opening that grew wider as the tear reached the ground. The stench that came with it was enough to nearly make him vomit when it became more potent in nature. But he stood rooted, refusing to turn back. It was too late for that now.

The tear began to extend in with and length until it seemed it would take up the space of the entire area in order for the gates of Kalte Holle to appear.

~

"If I wish for the aid of thee?" Bonnus sneered mockingly. "Thee humans never cease to amaze me with the sheer depths of stupidity that thou are capable of reaching. The oni of my kingdom are busy...busy repairing the destruction caused by THY kind. Men, women, and children a like were burned alive. And now thee stands before me to mock them which such a ignorant sense of questioning?" A glare sculpted into her expression, her eyes like circles of scorching iron. "It's been over centuries, and change ceases to occur within the wicked hearts of the humankind within this country. My tolerance and patience have been worn thin, and my wedding ruined. My people attacked and laid to waste in ashes before their time was called, all for the fact that thee humans of Edrain are the most unreasonable of living organisms, parasites living off the fear and death of its own people. People who are so cowardice that anything that isn't human deserves death in their eyes and doesn't belong because they fear what they aren't able to control."
Her eyes stared at the soldiers as she spoke, returning to Duncan. "Thee are worse than the very things thou label as "monsters" by leaps and bounds over mountains, hills and countries alike. And here's where we differ. You humans can never seem to distinguish the difference between what is evil and what is not. I came to this abominable excuse for a country not for this foolery, and there has been too much delayed. Tell me the whereabouts of Ophelia or I will wage war onto thee until she is found. This is thy final stand."

~

Oa laughed some when she had been shoved in the arm, but perked her ears when he continued to speak. She didn't respond for a few seconds until she looked over at him, a grin appearing. "If that's the case, then I think I have an idea."
Helga squealed some when she felt his hand push itself against her fabric. She crossed her arms and hmped, her eyes turning into slits for a split moment before she turned her back on him. "Your nymphomaniac witch? That's a little, you know, possessive." The stench from the gates didn't seem to bother the witch at all, for she was too distracted with her new husband. "Thou are a very selfish therian." She said suddenly, hiding her smirk. "Maybe I shouldn't be as much as a nympho with thee. It's not like my life depends on it." She said, blinking in realization that she actually did. "Maybe I'll just wait for the last day and make you suffer myself."
Wiezen raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Then suit yourself, I can make a few new arrangements for the end of the night and perhaps have a nice cup of coffee with a book to read. And yes, my nymphomaniac witch. It may be just a small bit possessive, but it sounds to me that you might be implying that you belong to someone else instead." He was going to add something else to that, until he heard the tedious groan of the enormous doors to Kolte Holle opening from within the tear and stretching it further until the void of shifting darkness within greeted them fully.

Weiss gulped, his grip tightening on his wand. He took his first step towards the gate, and with his friend in mind, kept forward until he felt Wiezen's hand on his shoulder. He glanced back and up at his father, his hearing returning in a rush. A barrier appeared around him, and when he looked to see that one had been put around Helga as well, his confusion only grew more than it already had. Especially when he saw that Wiezen didn't have one himself. But then he screamed in shock and panic when he saw that Wiezen had started decaying.

"Don't worry..It pinches a little, but i'm fine." Wiezen assured, looking to the flesh that had began to fall from his body in small piles.
Squishplat...squishplat...squishplat...
"I have to go pass first." He turned towards the doors, peering into the darkness within it. "See you both on the other side." He gave a half wave as he disappeared into the inky darkness of the world that would await them on the other side.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Helga bit her lip as she stared at her lover walk past them, rolling her eyes. But when he started decaying, she didn't go into a panic like Weiss did. Instead, she stood there behind quietly until he disappeared in the other side. She inhaled deeply some, turning her back to view what could possibly be the last sigh of such beautiful landscape. Her eyes then fell on Weiss for a long moment, but she didn't say anything. She didn't assure that everything was going to be alright, or kissed him, or didn't even give him a pat on the back and scratched his chin like she normally did. Without any warning at all, she too joined the darkness that led her to the other side.
Weiss never took his eyes from the darkness that he watched his parents walk through. In fact, he didn't move at all until Helga had gone through. He watched as ice began to spread across the land, burning through the grass and soil without question. This led him to moving hastily through the doors and into the darkness, pushing through the inky black and into...more darkness. That is, until he created a source of light with his wand to reveal that the pitch black that surrounded them now was the inside of a fleshy tunnel of skin and teeth, toe nails, fingernails and bits of scelera that for some reason hadn't decayed away yet. Mucus like worms slithered through corpses and skeletons alike. And though he didn't see Wiezen, a shining white light could be seen further ahead within the disgusting pathway, pure in nature. And he moved towards it quickly, accidentally running right into Helga at first, but moving passed her with haste.
Duncan: (He starred Bonnus down, crossing his arms, as to not answer her question on Ophelia's whereabouts. Not out of denial, but because he himself had no idea where she was, but he knew that she wouldn't listen to him)
Soldier: (He leaned towards Duncan and whispered in his ear) Sir Duncan, just give us the order and we'll have this beast gunned down
Duncan: (He turned to the soldier with an angry glare) Are you mad!? If we do that, we have no chance of preventing the war, you damned fool! We have enough trouble as it is without a ruler!

Enricho: (He crossed his arms at Oa's suggestion of an idea) Is that so? Alright then, kid, let me here it
"Little light twinkle bright." Helga snapped her fingers, the surrounding dead torches lighting up with a green fire that illuminated the hall of flesh. Although, she didn't look at the gruesome scenes surrounding her. Her steps were much larger than Weiss's so she easily caught up and went passed him. She lowered his wand with her hand. "Save the magic. Even wands need to recharge." She said simply before catching up with Wiezen easily since she could see clearer.
“Gun down a beast, hm? Well then, fodder, just know that thou and thy grimy companions can take thy shots whenever it pleases thee. It will all end the same.” Her eyes burned a bright velvet, a steamy aura floating from them as well as her horns. It was in one unseen blitz of speed that she appeared to have taken a step forward that the soldier’s rifle snapped in half, his pants dropping to his heels and cuts appearing along the front of his uniform. “With every last one of thee slaughtered at my feet like the pigs that thou are. I suggest taking heed of a superior’s word and keeping thy mouth shut when an adult is speaking.”

~

Weiss had furrowed his brows at Helga’s advice while making his way towards his father. Wands needed to recharge too? Well, that certainly explained a lot.

Light drifted from Wiezen’s outline as he moved forward, his eyes remaining ahead until he heard movement from behind him, the squishy ground giving their presence away. He came to a stop, motioning them to do the same as they approached.

~

“Eeeeeh, I’d rather it be at a better time so you won’t be distracted the entire time while we’re on our way.” Oa said. “Just know that good stuff happens, and bad stuff happens for a reason.”
Squish, squish, squish

Helga' feet mushed against the flesh below her as she quickened her pace. But then her eyebrows furrowed when she saw Wiezen come to a pause, she too stoping. But instead of asking what was wrong, she stayed quiet and let her husband tell her what was wrong and not start a commotion.