উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ 13264 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11701-11750 of 13264

বছরখানেক আগে -Universe_COLA- said…
"I will send him the tooth in due time. But first, come. Sit, and eat, hunter. We must speak you. It is a matter pertaining to Ossiana's condition." Wiezelsa spoke again, not taking her/it's eyes from the flames that dwelt beneath the slabs of dragon flesh.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He stopped, before looking up at Wiezelsa) ... What about her condition?
"Eat first. That is what she wants, as is what she always seeks to make sure you do. We will speak over a meal before we make our departure. You will need your strength for the next task." Wiezelsa answered. "Those are my conditions, and I will relay her to you what I know. As of now, this is your moment to stow away the simpleton within you briefly."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Only briefly. In everyone's eyes, he's always a retard that can't do anything right XD বছরখানেক আগে
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD I mean...it's true sometimes. বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He gave a heavy sigh, but when he thought about this is what Ossiana would want, he just shrugged) Okay, fine. But let's hurry up. Whatever her condition is, I want it to be gone as soon as possible
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে cosmic_fusions said…
Helga's long ears lowered as she was nudged out of the conversation, her small shoulders drooping in sync and her wagging tail coming to a stop. She was still carrying the heavy, sharp tooth, grunting as she tossed it to the dirt instead of her wooden floor. Her green arms suffered a few scratches here and there, but it wasn't something she couldn't tolerate. The nymph observed the creature speak to the hunter for a moment before sighing softly, her eyes looking at her feet as if they were so interesting. She turned the other way, about to enter her house when suddenly she saw a figure from a distance head her way. It smelled like... her. A small smile was brought to her cheeks, witnessing her clone carry two bags of party supplies that she may or may not have stolen since stores were closed at this hour. Helga thanked her clone and made her disappear, entering her cottage.
Wiezelsa gave a nod, and on her/it's command the flames grew fiercer on the cut ends of the dragon's tail, spices and seasonings flying from Helga's cabin to be used. And the Therian began to speak. "You were born and raised within the capital, your parents gave your life to them to be corrupted, broken and molded into a hunter that would have no heart. A tool for the King to reap the lives of all that he deemed to be a monster. And from child to man, you did so. But you retained your heart along the way, helping who was deemed to be good and slaying those of which were deemed to be evil. It was simple. Doable. Now let us add to perspective. Iimagine that you've lived for hundreds of years, and everything you've come to stand for at this very moment has been deemed to truthfully be a lie. Your parents. Your origins. Your kin. Your friends. The people that you have killed in the name of. You were hunted all of your life with few to take comfort in. You grew hatred within your mind for the ones assumed to have destroyed your bloodline completely. And after years upon years, centuries, the truth comes to you as one. But not just the truth. The pain of your people being murdered and burned asunder. Of all of them. Would your mind shatter, hunter? Would your sanity fall? What would you do?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He listened carefully to Wiezelsa's words, not sure what to make of it. All he knew was that it was something he wouldn't like the answer of) What are you getting at?
The Therian waited until a particular aroma rose from the dragon's cooking flesh, signaling that that portion was about done. She/it used the knife that was created to slash out a portion of the dragon's heart and halved it with the hunter. "The relic revealed to her the truth, one that she was not prepared to bare. And in that moment of truth, was disbelief. Denial. It shattered sections of her consciousness. And now, she seeks refuge in insanity. That relic is her solace. Her mind is contorting, twisting into a new state to protect her. This has occurred within Wiezen. This has occurred even within Helga. But the difference is that they were able to be pulled back to surface before this point. The level of severity was not...this. And it is worsening. This is not something that is able to simply be healed. But...there are three solutions available."
She/it paused, to devour began devouring its portion of it's meal.
Enricho: (He listened carefully, even though he didn't want to listen to it. But at the mention of the solutions, he stood immediately) What are they!? What are the solutions!?
Wiezelsa didn't answer when Enricho asked of the solutions. She/it only continued eating, until she/it nodded towards what she/it had given him to eat and continued to do so herself.
Enricho: (He slammed his fist on the table as he looked at Wiezelsa) Answer me, goddammit! How do I help her!?
Going out for a bit. Either this RP better not be flooded অথবা SkullCrackers better have a new post. Knowing আপনি two, I expect আপনি to go against both of these বছরখানেক আগে
cosmic_fusions commented…
uh oh বছরখানেক আগে
Yeah, not fun বছরখানেক আগে
Wiezelsa still said nothing, looking towards his food once more before her/it's hand reached out like a snake of lightning striking, her/it's claws biting down around his mouth in a clamp and pulling his face to hers. And then she/it finally spoke. "There are children at rest. I know you worry for her, and I know you would like to help but this is not the way. You would be wise to keep your voice in check, your temper at bay and aimed in the direction of the enemy in which I am not. I am here to help." She spoke flatly, but sternly, and more of Kelsa's voice could be heard now through the dual tones. "We had an agreement. I have kept to mine, and you will keep to yours as well as Ossiana's. You've gotten to the point where you don't take care of yourself. SHE, takes care of you, as if you are this elderly man within his home in constant need of a nurse or maid. Humble yourself." She/it shoved him back into his place, and the voices in which she/it spoke in became equal once more. "Eat, and I will speak, understand?"
Enricho: (He grabbed hold of the food with his bare hand, moved it up to his mouth, and took a bite out of it, and spoke with a full mouth) Eating foof! Now tach!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Well, at least the RP isn't flooded. Now I wait a week for a response বছরখানেক আগে
cosmic_fusions commented…
no point for rosemary বছরখানেক আগে
There's a point. Just give me a মিনিট to make up some bullshit বছরখানেক আগে
The Therian watched with a blank expression as the hunter chewed the food that he had been given. And then she/it continued. "As I have stated, there are three solutions. The first solution is wiping her memory into a clean slate to where she won't remember anything, which would possibly cause issues over timem. A side option to this would be barricading the fresher memories behind a psychic barrier that would eventually break over a period of time and possibly drive her into a state of permanent shock, or worse. The second solution would be to see if ridding her of her curse and reverting her back into whoever she may have been before will do us any good. Which would take killing the one who forged it into her bloodline firstly. And the third and final solution consists of two options...end her suffering before she causes suffering onto everything and everyone around her, including herself. Or give her the relic weapon and try to reach her in a more stabilized state, which happens to have to least chance of succeeding out of all. In fact, the chances of success are so low to the point that it wasn't included as the fourth solution."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (At the mention of the words, he took another large bite out of the food, this time having the decency to swallow) So basically, just keep doing what I'm doing, and kill Macross? Alright, I can do that. No, I have to do it. There's no "can" to it. Either I do it or I die. But nothing will stop me from doing it. Macross will die, and Ossiana will be saved from her suffering. I will make sure of that. That isn't a plan. That's a goddamn promise. Macross is going to die and Ossiana will be able to live the life she deserves. And come what may, I'm going to make sure it happens
"Be that as it may, lets say that the primordial meets the fate that it deserves tenfold. There is no guarantee that it will succeed, and if it does not...then what left will there be to do?" Wiezelsa took another bite of food, her/it's sharp teeth shifting into rows of needle like daggers to munch through the meal as she/it stared into the fire. "That..I can feel that that is something We do not want. Failure. And neither do you. She still bares a child, yes?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He became silent. He didn't have a clear answer. He simply remained silent) Then.... I don't know. I just don't know... I'm only good at one thing. I don't know anything. Hell, I'm barely literate. I'm only good at killing things that bring harm to other people and protecting those that need it most. So if this doesn't work... Then I just don't know. But I can't think about if it doesn't work. If there is a slight chance, even the slightest bit of hope, that this can save Ossiana, than I have to take it. Because... well, fuck, isn't hope what's been keeping the people of this country from going insane?
Wiezelsa was silent this time for a long few seconds before she/it finally spoke. "..Hope..." She/it said to herself/itself aloud. After a few more seconds of silence, she/it then rose to her/its feet. "Come. We have much to do and a ways to travel in order to be done with said things. We must not fail at any costs. For the sake of our families, and our comrades, and even the ones we have come to call enemies, we shall not fail." The dragon tooth from earlier levitated over into her/its claw as she/it prepared for departure.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He gave Wiezelsa a nod) Right. Where should we head next? (He stood up from the table, giving off a sudden aura of determination. He looked more ready than ever to continue, a sudden jolt of energy having struck him, as if he was prepared for what lied ahead)
"So what? We just leave this clone here? We just waste another five days to find Ophelia? What exactly do you want us to do, Kristoff? WHAT? Tell me! Because so far I've been doing everything you say and it's been turning to shit." Flynn said, his demeanor unintentionally more serious and aggressive.
Kristoff: I'm doing what must be done, Flynn. Or do you want the Ancient Ones to send down their army, create even greater casualties, and only save their loyal followers from the fate of God, with the lucky ones being forced out of their camps, and those unfortunate receiving the fate of heretics? Is that what you would prefer. A war of the gods fought, making man their soldiers?!
Reinard: Sounds exactly like the Ancient Ones to me
Kristoff's words were enough to hush him up. He seemed to be conflicted with his own mind, pacing back and forth until he abruptly walked behind a giant pile of rubble where he could be left alone. There, he began to write a letter with whatever material his bag gifted him with. He then searched for a transportation potion within all the vials he brought.
Reinard: (As Flynn was writing a letter, he snuck up behind him, before speaking) Planning something?
"I'm contacting a friend..." Flynn mumbled some. "Maybe she'll help, maybe not... But if it helps us find Ophelia quicker and end all of this, then I guess it's worth a shot." He finished writing the letter and folded it in two, drenching it with the correct potion and watching it slowly disappear from his hands. Once gone, he released a low sigh.
Reinard: Exhausted?
Expect few words from this man বছরখানেক আগে
"It'll take some time to arrive..." Flynn spoke to himself for a moment before he realized Reinard was talking to him. "Oh.. yes, that and also the fact that the whole country and possibly the world is going to fall apart."
Reinard: I see. But why do you continue anyway?
Nithloraul: The barbaric neanderthal raises a good question, Flynn. Why do you care about a world that has lead to you getting beaten, tortured, put down, and with each one of those, Franziska has been dragged into all of them? Why protect a world that continues to make you both suffer?
"To retrieve the talon of a griffin, and then the feathers of a phoenix. All else can come afterwards, for they are the much simpler things." Wiezelsa replied. their eyes shifting to the cooked slabs dragon. They decided to dull the flames to a minimum so that the rest would be freshly done by the morrow morning. After all, this would be the triplet's birthday breakfast. At least, that is why they had made it to began with. They set the knives that they had made into the flesh of the dragon, letting the aroma seep from it and into the air. "Let us depart." They took hold of the pendant around Enricho's neck and spoke the words themselves before pulling it slightly. Their grasp remained on it as the air warped around them and she/he and the hunter disappeared from the home of the Quartz.

Where they reappeared, the night sky was much darker aside from the few bright stars that could be seen. By the feel of the air, it could already be told that they were no longer within the confines of Edrain. The atmosphere was strange, warm, but almost cold. Cold but almost hot. The bark of the trees around them were twisted like licorice with gaps large enough to see through each twist of it's build.

Wiezelsa's dead blue eyes seemed to illuminate dimly within the darkness. and they observed the area around them through keen vision, spotting a bright glow in the distance of a single mountain range. "We will shall start our search there."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (As soon as they arrived to their new location, Enricho stood still, his eyes darting around the place before his eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness. Once he did, his eyes fell upon the bright glow on top of the mountain) Alright, let's go
Once through the door, Helga converted back to her witch form, straight locks of black replacing her green hair and the green tint of her skin fading to a natural pale color. She grew in size as well, and her golden eyes reverted to their natural emerald ones. Her clothes now fit her, and she dressed with a simple night gown.

The mother opened the bag of supplies, disappointed that the only color of balloons they had were yellow, pink, and blue. They were much too bright colors, but it would do. She began to blow a few up and stick them to the walls around her cottage. The other bag was stacked with gifts in which Helga distributed them in the rug where her children usually played. Helga looked at the banner labeled "Happy Birthday!" debating on where it should go. She was going to ask Wiezen's opinion, that is, until she realized he had already fled. Her ears drooped again, staring at the empty spots where the creature and Enricho once were. And then her eyes shifted to the dragon meat that cooked slowly, inferring it was meant for the triplets. The witch returned inside to finish the decorations, tossing the balloons anywhere it seemed fit. She began to decorate the table, for she had prepared so much food to stuff her children. Helga tossed over a dark purple fabric, adorning the center with a very large witch hat. She surrounding the hat with marshmallows that had been dipped in chocolate sauce with colorful sprinkles. The mother was walking with the bags of popcorn until she took a step back when a letter appeared right in front of her. She settled the bags on the table and opened it, her eyes widening in shock from who it was. The more she read it, the more her shoulders drooped and her mind debated on what to do.

"You know what? I have no clue. I don't know why I do this. Because personally, I don't mind dying because this world is a shitshow. But I do know other people who would like to live their lives and have kids and witness their wedding, etc. etc. etc." Flynn sighed. "So I guess I'm doing it for others rather than myself."
Reinard: Why? What good is that?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"I don't know, Reinard, I don't know." That's all he said as a response, silence filling the air after. He was about to say something else until a small paper poofed into existence and swayed all the way down to his hands. "That quick?" He mumbled, worried to read her response. He took a deep breath, inhaling Helga's scent from the card and opening it.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐹𝓁𝓎𝓃𝓃,

𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁. 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈. 𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓋𝒶𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃. 𝒲𝒾𝑒𝓏𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝒸𝒸𝓊𝓅𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝐸𝓃𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑜. 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝒸𝒸𝓊𝓅𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓃𝒾. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝐼... 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓈' 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓇𝒹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇. 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈.

𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒,

𝐻𝑒𝓁𝑔𝒶 𝒬𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓏
❤️
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Wiezelsa began on their way towards the mountain range, taking note that the glow that she saw was coming from the mountainous form to the left. But they didn't speak much while making their way towards the set destination. Their eyes stared straight ahead to where they would be going and nowhere else.
Enricho: (As soon as Wiezelsa started to move, he followed behind, not daring to take his eyes off the path toward the distant glow)

Reinard: If you don't know why, then why is it worth doing?
"Surprise, surprise: I don't know either. I just do it. Because who else will?" Flynn cleared his throat and folded the letter in four, a soft sigh of relief coming to his face. "Let's go." He got back up to his feet, dusting the rubble off him and walking back to the others. “I’ve got someone who will help us. She’s the only one who has time. A witch.” He paused for a moment. “What are the probabilities of a witch dying in this battle we will face?” He asked Kristoff.

Helga stared at the nothingness – where the letter once was before she sent it. Tears were forming in her emerald eyes, but none of them fell. She checked the clock, noticing it was way past midnight. But they were asleep, so she wouldn’t wake them just yet. The witch sniffed some, getting back up to her feet to finish the decorations. She even hung a piñata in the shape of a winged demon in the center of the living room – far from anything breakable. She went back to the refrigerator to pull out a three layer chocolate cake that she herself made, poking in a single candle to represent the age her triplets were turning. Helga placed the large cake on the side of the table, scooping a little bit on her pinky for a taste.

The table she stared at was filled with every favorite sweet of her children. There was chocolate, whip cream, popcorn, cinnamon rolls, jello, cookies, and marshmallows. And that piñata that hung only a few feet away was stuffed with all sort of candy as well.
Kristoff: (He gave a heavy sigh) As high as the rest of us, I'm afraid
Flynn gulped. "A-And how high is the probability of us dying t-then?" He stammered.
Wiezelsa's lowered ears suddenly shot up into a stiffened posture to listen, and the Therian's pace slowed a bit. Their footsteps were already silent, their clawed feet stepping across the ground with delicacy. Their lips pursed, and they whistled a small tune, kneeling down to the ground.

There was a small movements within the flat but curling leaves of the trees above, and a small creature fell down down to them, landing on it's feet. It was a strange link, for it seemed to be the size and shape of a squirrel, yet in the same instance it looked to be a considerably smaller than average fox with the bushy tail of a squirrel.

Wiezelsa cupped their hands and allowed the creature to hop into them. "Ishmael, how goes it?"

The small creature twitched its tail and made a half chatter half growling whimper noise while scratching at it's nose a little.

"Yes, you may accompany our journey small creature." Wiezelsa's ears twitched when the creature chattered at them once more, and they stood, placing the creature onto their shoulder while eyeing their surroundings carefully.

~

Meanwhile, moment that time struck midnight, Lilith's eyes shot open, and she sat herself up immediately only to cringe a bit in pain. Which was odd to her, because she felt as if she were fine. It was more of a...soreness, but not one that was completely physical either. She blinked slowly, tiredly. She truly felt...exhausted. More-so than she ever really had before. She let out a long yawn, scratching her head only to freeze. Slowly, her hand moved to where she could see it to find clumps of green tangled within her fingers. Her eyes widened, her posture stiffening until she tore the blankets away from her and ran to the bathroom. She scratched her trembling fingers through her hair only to pull away more strands. But to also find shade of brown replacing them. She looked at herself in the mirror only to see her nature emerald eyes be spoiled slowly with a tint of hazel. "W-what...the.." She grasped the side of the mirror, moving her face closer to it. "..Th-this can't.." What sorcery was this? What was happening to her? She pulled up her clothes and looked to her stomach, seeing that the wound was no longer there, nor was it a hindrance. But she jumped slightly at the sound of a hollow thud, looking to see that her antlers had broken from her head. She backed away from the mirror and shock, falling down onto the tub side in a sit. She held her hand up towards the mirror. "Explosatae!" The mirror would shatter, or rather explode into shards of glads. At least...that's what was supposed to happen. Yet, she got nothing. Not even a small crack. "T-teleportae emurae?" Nothing. And then she slowly began to chuckle which then shifted into a laughter...joyful laughter. Tears came to her eyes as she looked at her hands, flexing her sore fingers. Something popped into her mind, and she ran back into the room in a clumsy stumble to the bedside, looking for the cross that Helga had given her. And not only did she find that...but also her own, though it was slightly dented. She snatched it up and held it in her hands tightly. Her eyes widened. It didn't burn...It didn't burn!!
She was...human!? Her eyes went to the ceiling. "Thee...I thank thee! Amen!" She winced as she got back up, and decided to try and take things a bit more slowly for a moment as she went over to the window and opened it, looking down towards the ground. And she climbed out, and started to climb the roof despite her soreness and the strain that immediately started to come to her body, noticing that it was much harder to climb than it was to just simply levitate or teleport up there. When she reached the top, she came to a pause, looking around her. The trees were...taller. "My...god..." Everything was so...beautiful. And she sat down there, staring up at the stars.

~

Li's trance shattered, and when she blinked her eyes, the life from the earth that had been flowing to her clouted before dispersing as a harmless but potent wind of magic. Her hands went to her now throbbing temples, and she fell to her knees for a moment, her antlers blossoming a few flowers here and there an growing a little, the chipped off portion now whole again. She felt magic flowing through her...more than it should have been. More than she should have been able to contain, yet she did so. Her mind was filled with a haze. "...W-...What?" She questioned nothing at all, but her very existence at that moment. She could barely remember what she had been doing, or where she actually was to began with. But if there was something that she knew for certain, it was that she...felt something missing. Something big. She felt a severe, like she had broken away from something.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
As Helga was organizing the kitchen, she heard thumping from the roof. Both her eyebrows furrowed a little as she went to go fetch a broom, stomping her way outside. "ELIJAH QUARTZ, I THOUGHT I TOLD THEE THAT SNEAKING OUT THE CHIMNEY WILL NOT CONVERT YOU INTO SANTA CLAU--- Oh." The witch blinked as she witnessed her sister sit on the edge of her home. "Oh Lilith! Be careful! If you break your neck, thou won't be able to crack it back in place!!"

"Li!" Flynn shouted in surprise when her trance broke. "Oh my Gods, are you alright? What happened? Waaait, are you still you or should I still run for my life?"
Enricho: (He listened to the noises, not sure if he should prepare himself for the worst or not, but when he saw it was a much smaller creature, and more so when Wiezelsa knew who it was, he gave a sigh of relief, and continued walking)

Kristoff: Our chances of dying is just as high. Of course, Reinard and I are immortal, but you, Flynn, must survive no matter what
"Oh great," Flynn began. "Juuust loooooove that." He crossed his arms some again. "How much are we facing again? Just wanna know so I can write my will before going."
Kristoff: I was hoping that we wouldn't have to fight any, but I believe that there are seven. But before we can, we have to find Ophelia. Otherwise, we have less of a chance
"...I know." Lilith didn't say anything for a while afterwards, she just stared up at the sky. But when she looked down to Helga, all of the long years she had lived could be seen within her now emerald-hazel eyes as more clumps of green fell from her hair to reveal the voluminous brown beneath, the green falling in a float away from her. A smile came across her full lips. "And for reasons unknown to me, it is actually quite thrilling. Like a small adventure."

~

"....H-huh?" Li blinked a few times at the alchemist. "Am I still me? Well of course I am silly human, who else would...I...be.." She came to a short pause, furrowing her brows. "Flynn...who am I?" She asked, her emerald eyes looking to his. They were full of curiosity and dumbfounded uncertainty. "And...where are we?"

~

Wiezelsa continued to walk after a moment when Enricho had continued ahead of them. They caught up to his pace and glanced over at him for a second or two, their gaze then directing back ahead of them.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: So I guess the griffon is right up there, correct? Will he be kind enough to let us take it's talons or will we have to fight it? Because I may or may not have the equipment to deal with it (He looked back at his empty sheath, still regretting leaving it with Essil, and regretting even more Essil being left with Ossiana)
"Now thou sounds like mother." Helga commented, her glowing emerald eyes staring into her hazel ones. Her straight black hair contrasted Lilith's voluminous brown. Her ears lowered the more she stared at her human sister. "Just... be cautious in the adventures thou partakes." She paused for a moment before unexpectedly speaking again. "I love you." She said, not sure if she''ll ever be able to say it to her again sometime soon. "No matter how old you look."

Flynn's brows furrowed a little. "Um... Your Lilith's clone, remember? That Quartz witch related to Helga and aunt of like, a bajillion kids. Oh, and we're near the capital. Soon to die maybe." He added.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kristoff: A clone can't die, Flynn. They had no soul to begin with. They had no life. Leave the clone be, Flynn. We must be on our way. We can't afford anymore distractions
"I'm not sure if they are there, but We feel as if We speak to them, then they will grant us their cooperation. Griffon's are not mindless creatures, and are actually quite intelligent. They are creatures in which their trust has to be gained before they accept outsiders into their home. We do not believe that they are within the area of that glow specifically, but that is a place for our start." Wiezelsa answered. "We do not wish to harm such creatures that dwell in peace."

~

Lilith gave a chuckle. "Old? I still appear quite young for someone who has lived as many days as I. Younger, if I'd say so myself, perhaps even younger than thee now." She teased. She indeed still retained her youthful appearance, and in fact, it seemed as if she had aged a year or two backwards in human years. She appeared to be more of in her late 20's going on 30. "..I love you too sister. Never forget that." Her speech altered slightly when she spoke. She stood to her feet and stretched, stilling feeling the soreness throughout her body. But then she felt dizziness, and lost her balance, falling off the side of the cottage. She landed in a pillowing bush below and blinked, chuckling to herself like a child would after jumping into a pile of leaves.

~

"Yes yes...I had a feeling that thee would say that. Strange...I don't..feel like Lilith. I feel as if..--like I'm..me." Li spoke with uncertainty, not sure as if she could explain it in any other manner than that. She felt like herself. Not like Lilith, but herself, on her own. Just her. But when Flynn mentioned something about death, she thought about something for a moment. She reached to her antlers and a small wooden dagger grew from it. She stabbed herself in the thigh, and immediately began to curse as the unexpected pain shot through her leg, blood trickling from the wound. She pulled it out immediately, cursing more before when she did so, the wound healing up quickly. She stared at where it had been, and the blood that was there before slowly looking to Flynn in a growing panic. "Is that...i-is that suppose to happen!? Is that normal?!?!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: Oh. Well, if that's the case, then maybe this will be easier than I thought (His breath became more steady, and he continued his way forward)
"Yes, perhaps." Wiezelsa replied with a half nod, looking to the fox-squirrel creature that had decided to jump onto their should and make itself comfortable. "Fear not little one, We will not let them harm you either. Although...you have quite the means to defend yourself, iye?" Their attention reverted ahead of them again, and soon they and the hunter came across a small hills in which would lead them to uneven portions, mounds of the mountains that would have to be climbed sooner or later.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Younger than I? Blasphemy. For I am the fairest of th--GAAHHH!!!" Helga nearly had a heart attack when she witnessed her sister fall to what appeared her death, but luckily there was a bush there. She took in deep breaths, holding her chest tightly as she calmed herself. "I told thee to be careful and the first thing thou does is fall from a roof! I cannot trust thee and thine state." She clapped both her hands, a pink helmet that had stuffing of feathers outlining the hat. She walked over to her sister and shoved it upon her head, giving her a thumbs up. "Much better. Thou are now in risk of many things. Heart attacks, dizziness, cancer... OBESITY." She crossed her arms, her hips swaying to the side. "Thou needs to be careful with what thee eat and make sure you're eating all thine vitamins. And you must have some sort of weapon of defense," she said, a single dagger crafted from fine obsidian and magic appearing in Lilith's hands. "Oh, and let's not forget the neck." She snapped, a white cervical collar wrapping around her throat. Knee and elbow pads appeared on Lilith's body as well. "There! Now you're ready to use a public bathroom!" She smiled with pride. "WAIT! Thou must protect thine eyes from the UV Rays!" Though it was still night, Helga made a pair of dark sun glasses cover Lilith's eyes. "Perfect."

"--Why are you asking me?! You're the witch expert here!" He took a few steps back. "And stop stabbing yourself, it's creepy!" He rolled his eyes again. "Okay, clearly something is wrong with your mistress. I wrote to your sister, she'll be coming soon. Maybe she'll know what to do with all that... witch stuff."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে