উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ 13264 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12451-12500 of 13264

বছরখানেক আগে -Universe_COLA- said…
As soon as Francis entered into the center of the first depth, he came to a stop at the horror that came to. “Are you...are you peeling a skull?!”

Ossiana sat on the floor cross legged, using one of the edges on her ax to saw back the scalp of Rondriques’s head, lifting back tough and soft flesh and tossing it into a mound that was already filled with bits and chunks and clumps of hair. She looked up from what she was doing with a sort of puzzled expression. “I am crafting my mug. For my ale and rum. Is zhere a problem you have with zhat? Yours can surely come next.” She said, tearing away a strip of face flesh and stripping it from around the skull with a harsh tear, blood faking her fingers and hands.

Bonnus stood over by the anvil, watching the crystallization process continue forward. Her glance was taken away for a small fraction of time at the sound of tearing.
বছরখানেক আগে Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (After standing out in the heat of the sun, badly needing a moment of silence to think and calm his nerves, he entered back into the burrow to see Ossiana removing the skin and flesh from the head, a little taken aback just as Francis was) I see you were serious about that, Oss
Ossiana paused again, looking to Francis, then to Enricho. She stared from one to the other for a moment before looking solely at Enricho. “Zhere was no doubt that I wasn’t. I refuse to have ale from the palm of my hands, zherefore, I create cup. Mug. Zhank you for holding on to it for me darling.” She smiled a bit at him unintentionally, though it couldn’t be help on her part.

“D-Darling?” It was Francis’s turn to look back and forth between them now. “Oh gods no...” His face paled slightly. This was going to be a long day for him indeed.

“Humans...” Bonnus mumbled to herself, while in the same instance wishing that Lilith Ann was there with her to make things less..awkward for her. Where are you...you should be close by now..
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Perfect! Francis getting shit on দ্বারা the world begins now! বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He gave Ossiana a nod and a small smile) You're very much welcome, Oss.
Ossiana’s eyes locked with his, and she paused everything that she was doing, her smile growing a bit more. “Is zhere anything zhat you may need that I can assist with, my mate?” She asked.

Meanwhile Francis grumbled to himself and went to try and woo Bonnus into bed, only to receive a sharp look that made him rethink what he was going to attempt.

Essil on the other hand, had left the area to help himself to a cup of herbal tea.
Enricho: No, I'm quite alright, Oss. But thank you for asking. I'm just waiting until Essil has the sword prepared and then we'll think about our next course of action
বছরখানেক আগে cosmic_fusions said…
Helga's ears twitched to the voice she longed to hear when she was kidnapped. She turned only to find Rosemary, a small smile growing from the corner of her swollen lips. "Y-Yes.... mother is j-just fine, my love!" The witch unexpectedly picked Rosemary up, ignoring the infinite pain shooting through her injured body. She began to tickle Rosemary's tummy lightly while giggling. "How is my Rosemary?"
Rosemary: (She giggled as Helga kept at it) I'm fine mother... Um.... Are we still going to search for something to keep you living?
Ossiana gave a nod. “Yes. Our next course of action...” She looked towards where she and Bonnus had come from, the thought of Oasis coming to mind. Her gaze went back to her lover. “And what of zhe mustache man?”

“Mustache ma—My name is Francis you blubber brained barbarian!”

“These are times of danger. Your name isn’t worth a zhought to me if you die so soon. My mate has told you to shut your mouth already has he not? ‘Tis our home zhat you dwell in rat, and respect will be given if you do wish to receive it.” Ossiana spoke calmly, but each of her words held a vicious bite to it. “My mate will be respected, or I will beat it out of you with zhe tailbone of an ass.”

“I would take that gentle warning if I were thee, Mr.Francis. I wouldn’t advise taking a lesson in respect from either one of them if thou wish to see the next day. If you were sent to aid us then do so instead of being a thorn in the feet of the ones around thee.” Bonnus added.

“Well it’s not like I CHOOSE to be here you fools!” Francis exclaimed.
Enricho: And we didn't choose for you to come here. Life sure has a funny way of ruining both of our days, doesn't it (He turned back to Ossiana. Not with anything in mind to say, just wanting to avoid conversing with Francis)
"A reason?" Helga blinked in confusion. She didn't really remember that well what happened before she penetrated that dagger through her chest. "No... You are mistaken. I already have a reason. And that reason is you. You, Lia, Elijah, Jr., Oswald, Weiss... All of you are my motivation to do anything in life..." She stroked Rosemary's cheek before placing a kiss on her forehead.
cosmic_fusions commented…
question, why was francis called again? xD বছরখানেক আগে
I would've rather have her gone with Wiezen বছরখানেক আগে
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD Not my fault বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: (She looked up at Helga, before smiling, hugging at her legs, not even saying a word. She only let her smile speak for her)
Helga strained her back when she decided to pick up Rosemary again only to place a kiss on her cheeks. "Would my Rose like a cookie? It'll be a midnight snack! ...Or more like a 5AM one, but you can sleep in all you want, my love." She finally put her down the removed the marriage note from her bed, placing it on her nightstand where she was sad to see that her train tickets were no longer there either.
Rosemary: (She was already wanting to give a nod, but she stopped herself) Are you sure it's okay?
"Of course it is. I just want you to know that I am not sure what rubbish came out of my mouth earlier, but that was not me." She explained in the plainest words for Rosemary. "Come, let's get that treat..." Helga spoke gently, walking in her own pace out of the room and down to the kitchen, where her triplets hopped along.
Rosemary: Not... you? (She turned her head, but she took it as, maybe Helga was doing that thing that adults do, drinking that fancy bad tasting liquid that grown ups seem to enjoy. She just accepted Helga's answer and followed behind her)
"It wasn't wine, darling." She answered Rosemary, already reading her thoughts with a small chuckle. The witch headed toward her kitchen, making her children look away since they were not familiar with their mother's hiding spot of treats. And though they would've cheated and peeked before, this time they held a lot of respect for their mother and wouldn't dare test on it after what happened today. The Quartz mother got on her toes to reach the jar of cookies on the highest cabinet, wincing as she forced her body to stretch. She pulled out four chocolate chip cookies and handed one to each child of hers.
These শিশুরা have no possible way of being this respectful. শিশুরা are selfish little gremlins বছরখানেক আগে
quartz শিশুরা are adorable tho বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: (She kept her back hidden with her triplets. She wasn't sure what brought about their sudden change, and she more confused at what Helga had meant. But once she was handed the cookie, she decided not to think anymore on it) Thank you, mother
“Yes, yes it does. By sticking me with a brainless pompous like yourself. At least you have enough going on in that head of yours to make sense of that.” Francis retorted, mumbling when he received a threatening look from Ossiana.

“Can’t I leave for a fraction of a second without any of you wanting to tear at one another’s throat? I oath that it is like I am having to supervise children.” Essil said as he returned with his tea in hand, taking a well needed sip. “Bickering every moment of an opportunity you can. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what any of you plan to destroy a primordial with. Hmph, mortals and their antics.”

“Excuse me, and who are you exactly?” Francis demanded.

“I, am Essil, Sir Francis. Now that introductions are out into the atmosphere, we may move on to our next matter of discussion.” The ground spread open in the center of the area, and from it sprouted a table that was rooted down securely. Five stomps burst from the ground around it, and he went to take his seat at one of them. “Sit. All of you.”
what happened to wiezelsa? বছরখানেক আগে
They’re somewhere yonder :P বছরখানেক আগে
any possibility wiezen returning বছরখানেক আগে
*? বছরখানেক আগে
Helga nodded at Rosemary with a small chuckle, her ears twitching to the "thank you's" from her triplets. She was so happy she was back home. "Don' tell your father about these early sugar bites." She joked, placing a kiss on everyone's cheek. She led them back upstairs into their rooms and began tucking them in as they were finishing up their cookies. Only then she noticed the dried tears splattered across Rosemary's pillow.

"Rose, are thou alright? Why were thee crying?"
Rosemary: (She looked at the pillow, then at Helga with a sadder expression) W-Well, I was worried when you said that you were going to die. I couldn't lose someone else

Enricho: (Still heavily annoyed with Francis, with many questions he had for Wiezen next they met, he sat down on one of the stumps)
"...I said that? To you?" Helga's ears lowered in disbelief. How could she have let her father control her this much? Was she truly that weak-minded? "Oh... Rosemary... I am terribly sorry. Those words were not me speaking. I would never do such a thing... Not when I have you on my side. Not when I have so many people that love me. I promise you will never lose me. I will always be with you protecting you through everything. Your father and I love you very much, Rosemary..."
Francis reluctantly sat down at the other end of the table, ironically right across from Enricho. But at least he wasn’t sitting directly by him. But not before he laid a cloth across the stump first. He crossed his arms and muttered to himself again.

Ossiana sat next to Enricho in his right while Bonnus sat on the opposite side.

Once everyone was seated, Essil took a long sip from his tea and placed his cup down gently. “Now then,” He looked at the four that were seated with him. “Let us get to our discussion shall we? We’ll began with what we’ve already discussed. We are severely outnumbered by the enemy with limited resources, but endless knowledge on what we are to be dealing with. If we are to make our actions count, it would be best to begin now with the intel that we have already gathered. First and foremost, the decision to relocate has been abandoned, reasoning being that she will be expecting us to do so.” He paused for a moment. “But with the aid of a witch, she will be able to locate us almost immediately, which is why it has come to this. This will become a headquarters of sorts, a haven. And for that to be so, wardings will be needed.”

“Aaha, and it just so happens that wardings are one of my many specialties.” Francis made it be known.

“Excellent. And you will be in charge of them.” Essil continued. “Our main objective as of now will be to make ourselves nigh-nonexistent to their means of tracking.”

“And how does thee suppose that we go about that?” Bonnus asked. “There may be a few ancient spells that are available to mask our presence here, however, I do not think that there is anything of that caliber.”

“Ah, but that is where I bring my hand into the matter. With the alchemist’s warding and a powerful enough barrier, both should be enough to suffice for now. What we truly need is the Therian you all know well as Wiezen, and for a great purpose when it comes to this. Kelsa will be joining us as well.”

“I still stand my word zhat we should see to zhis daemon’s affairs and slaughter zheir leagues like zhe scum zhey are.” Ossiana muttered.

“Brutish force alone will not even our odds, Madam Ossiana.” Essil stated. “We need to take our precautions. And that is where you can be of great assistance, Queen of Deodrain.”

Bonnus let out a sigh. “I am no Queen. But what is it that I may do?”

“That cloak that you wear now...material of that quality could definitely do us good for future use.” Essil moved his gaze to Enricho first, and then to Ossiana. He seemed to be trying to come to a conclusion between the two until he spoke finally. “We need to gather our alliance immediately. The ones closer in distance first, then the individuals that may be further out. Hunter, you still have not a weapon that will suffice if you come face to face with a champion. But I have constructed something temporary for your use. But the problem lies in the question, which of you will go, and which of you will stay.”

Ossiana immediately slammed her palm down onto the table. “If he goes zhen I go as well. I will not allow him to venture out into zhe clutches of our foe on his own.”

“A child cannot be left to itself.” Essil said grimly. “I leave the decision to the both of you.”

Ossiana growled for a moment, and when she thought about it, she wouldn’t dare leave her baby under the watch of anyone there, especially when she wasn’t there. But there was one...

“With a faster means of transportation, it won’t take me long to retrieve what I require and return. Going to find anyone would be more effective if the ones departing had their cloaks already.” She looked to Ossiana.

Ossiana glanced back at her, the smallest of smiles itching at the corner of her lips. She gave a nod. “Fine. Enricho will be the one to go.” She said finally.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
uh oh, who's gonna be the stay at প্রথমপাতা mom now? বছরখানেক আগে
Don’t try to compare a floating warship to a sinking yacht XD বছরখানেক আগে
right... Sorry. বছরখানেক আগে
....No comment. বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: (She gave Helga a nod and a smile) Alright, mother (He hugged her legs again, this time not wanting to pull away from her)

Enricho: (He was ready to say that he would not leave without Ossiana, having parted with her long enough. But once Essil brought up the child, he knew that he had to listen. And once his reasoning was done, he gave a sigh, and allowed Ossiana to answer the question) Alright. So who are we to look for, Essil
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I hereby ban myself from waiting for আপনি to get back XD বছরখানেক আগে
^eHeM helga waiting for wiezen বছরখানেক আগে
Helga chuckled lightly and returned the hug, keeping it for a longer time. She placed a kiss on her head, then another on her cheek. "Alright now, let's go to sleep, shall we?" She smiled, her face aching when she did so. "In the morning there'll be nice breakfast that we can all enjoy as a family and maybe a couple of friends, okay? Good night, my Rose~" The mother said, even though it was almost morning. But she would allow her children to sleep in however long they wanted to. The witch stood up from her seating and tucked Rosemary in before she left the room finally.
Rosemary: Alright. Good night mother (Almost instantly, as soon as she rested her head on her pillow, she began to drift to sleep)
“As I stated before, we will be better off gathering those that are close. The ones we already have as allies. You should know who those are already.” Essil rubbed his chin for a moment. “But perhaps the Oni is correct. Having those cloaks to conceal your presence before departure would add an edge. But since we don’t have the pleasantries of waiting for much longer, I’ll have you use the charm that I gave you to go to those who you know best.”

“Alright, then if this is the end of our discussion, I’ll be heading out to gather what I need.” Bonnus stood from her stump and gave another glances towards Ossiana. “We should get to the grit of things as quickly as possible.” Well that, and she wanted to get to Lilith Ann.

Essil nodded and turned his attention to Francis. “Come with me. We’ll get started ourselves, and I shall inform you of the rest of the details pertaining to the situation.” He looked over to Enricho. “And you, began preparing for a journey.”
Enricho: (He gave a nod to Essil) Yeah, sure thing (He stood up from the stump and went to get himself ready)
Once Helga exited Rosemary's room, she was finally able to crouch to withstand the pain through her body. She was faking it with her children so that they would not worry and would go to sleep. The witch dragged her feet across the halls, taking a left and entering her lonely room. Unlike any other times, the witch didn't care about taking a bath before sleeping. She was so tired she didn't even want to brush her teeth. The nymph slowly crawled herself onto the mattress, tossing herself once her head found the pillow. The witch exhaled softly, stretching to crack a few bones. Her eyelids slowly drooped, and she let out a peaceful sigh.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

The witch's eyes shot open and she immediately tensed. It hadn't even been a minute before her alarm started ringing. Was it already 6? She dreaded getting up that early, but with the lack of help she had to make sure there was enough time for her to do everything herself. Helga let out a tedious groan and smashed the clock besides her, slowly getting on her knees before crawling out of bed only to fall when she missed the next step.

"ughh..." Helga mumbled some.
(As Flynn was in his bed, slowly waking to the sunlight hitting his eyes, he awoke to see Kristoff standing over his bed, staring forward, not even down at Flynn)
Kristoff: Time to move, Flynn. You and Ophelia, get up. We have to be on our way
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Will Enricho's group manage to get to Flynn's group before Kristoff drags them away.... Probably not বছরখানেক আগে
will wiezen ever come back? probably not বছরখানেক আগে
will rosemary ever stop bird-watching? probably not বছরখানেক আগে
Flynn groaned some when he heard Kristoff's voice, already knowing what was going to come next. He was so tired he didn't want to get up. "Five...more... minutes... please...." He whispered, turning the opposite direction and hiding himself beneath the covers.

Meanwhile, Helga longed to put on her comfy duck slippers, but she sighed once she remembered they were destroyed. Instead, she slowly got to her feet and threw on a warm robe to keep warmth. The witch cracked her fingers and her neck, splashing cold water onto her face to wake her up more. She let out a sigh before grabbing the laundry basket in the corner of her room. It was half filled with her clothes and Wiezen's, but she still needed to collect her children's. The nymph exhaled. "Let's do this." She told herself.

For a source of motivation, she played one of her favorite discs on her record player. Her foot tapped to the beat of the link, a small smile gracing her healing face. Helga didn't hesitate to blast the volume of the music to the point where it could be heard from outside, but she did put a sound-proof spell upon her children's room. Although, she forgot the one Flynn and Ophelia were staying in. The mother swayed her hips to the loud song, humming along to it as she went to each room and collected the dirty clothes. She replaced a simple walk with a moon-walk, sliding in her carpet from door to door.

Flynn groaned again when he heard the music blasting from Helga's room. "what.... the... hell..." He whined, clutching the pillow against his head.
Kristoff: (He stood perfectly still, before grabbing the sheets that covered Flynn and throwing them off) I'm afraid we cannot wait too long, Flynn
Ossiana watched as everyone stood from the table after their conclusion had been made on what they were going to do now. Only after a few minutes did she stand to her feet herself, taking a hold of her ax. She hoisted it to a rest across her shoulders before heading towards the den.

~

Wiezen’s lengthy ears twitched as soft hands were laid upon them, fingers gliding from the tips of them all the way to the lobe in a massaging manner. They were no longer in the worldly paradise that he had wanted to show. In fact, he and Kelsa were now far from it, and for some time they had been watching Weiss and a group of what they saw as his friends until they had all left towards the horizon.
Now his brows were furrowed barely in a display of puzzlement. ”I don’t...understand..”

Kelsa’s expression was scrunched into a state of concentration, her cheeks dashed with a soft shade of pink. “They’re so...soft and smooth....so touchable...so cute!” She mumbled, giving a small huff afterwards. Her eyes locked with his, and her blush deepened. As she thought about something that they had been talking about earlier, she now saw this as her first and final opportunity. Already on the tips of her toes, she slowly leaned in and pressed her lips against his in a passionate kiss, pouring everything she could not tell him in words. And when she pulled away, she smiled up at him, hints of sadness in the corners of her lips. “I will always be here...” She leaned back on her heels and turned away from him. “And I will be there to fight with you on the field of war.” Her wings opened and flapped, disappearing in a flash of light.
believe it অথবা not, my lights flickered when i read THAT part বছরখানেক আগে
What part XD There are আরো than one বছরখানেক আগে
...No comment... বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (Since there was barely anything Enricho could do to prepare himself, all he did was reload his pistols with fresh bullets, slowly making his way down to see someone. As soon as he looked up, he found himself near the nest that Oasis rested in. He looked down at the nest, and looked at Oasis with a calm expression)
"--yes, yes we can" Flynn mumbled from underneath the sheets. He was hungry and desperately in need for sex. So much that it had taken a toll on his head and it was beginning to hurt. He didn't remember much from last night, and for a moment, he thought he had been visited by an angel of some sort. He shrugged and let out a sigh, closing his eyes to get those five extra minutes.

"--BA DE YA, SAY DO YOU REMEMBER, BA DE YA, DANCING IN SEPTEMBE--- oh--oops" Helga had bursted through the doors of where her guest were staying. A pink blush hit her mildly swollen cheeks. "Oh... My apologies..." She mumbled some, her ears drooping. "Any clothes that you'd like wash?" She asked.
OH FUCK OFF WITH THAT EARTH, WIND, AND আগুন SHIT! XD বছরখানেক আগে
Because that's when আপনি know Helga has hit rock bottom বছরখানেক আগে
...well... she did বছরখানেক আগে
Kristoff: (He turned to Helga, ignoring the possible surprise that Flynn would most likely be experiencing, before responding with a smile) Good day, Helga. You seem energetic
"I-I do?" Helga's ears perked a little, and she smiled through her bruised face. "O-Oh, um... Good morrow to thee as well. Did thee all sleep well?"

"Eh.. Not the best but it was alright. Thanks for your hospitality.." Flynn yawned as he slowly forced himself out the blankets. "I had this crazy dream where you like, died, and I was visited by some sort of beautiful angel telling me that everything was going to be alright. It was weird."

"Is that so?" Helga frowned for a moment, angered that her father dared speak lies to her friends and most likely her family. She sighed some. "Well, is th--"

"--WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" Flynn suddenly shrieked when he rubbed the sand out his eyes and could see Helga better. "Why do you look so... ugly? I-I mean... uh oh..." He realized the artifact was letting him be more blunt with his expressions.

Helga cringed at his yelling, pulling over the hood of her robe to hide her face a little. "U-Uhm... I... tripped..."
Nithloraul: Nice one, Flynn
Ophelia: (She sat up, rubbing her eyes as she looked up at Helga, noticing her appearance) H-Helga, are you alright? You aren't sick are you (She threw her blankets off and stood, not even bothering to change out of her nightgown as she looked at her) Is it the plague that I hear so much about? Is it the dreaded syphilis?
The nymph's ears lowered and a purple blush stung her swollen cheeks as she took a step backwards. She covered her face for the time being. "S-Sick? N-N-No, I was just... I..." She felt her shoulders droop in embarrassment. But then her eyebrows furrowed. "Syphilis? Us nymphs are immune to diseases like that. If so I think I probably would've died right now. "....yeah, I would be in big trouble."
Ophelia: I certainly hope so. I refuse to let you fall to a disease. That is a death you do not deserve. Of course, any death would be bad (She stood proudly as she spoke to Helga, regardless of her current uniform)
Helga peeked out from her hands that covered her bruised face, her eyes wandering to Ophelia's current uniform. "Thee looks lovely." She complimented her before looking at the rest. "Would thou enjoy something to eat before departi-"

"--YES PLEASE!!!" Flynn yelled again, confused as to why he was so agitated. Helga gave an effort of a chuckle, cringing at the pain that hit her side.
Ophelia: (She looked down at her nightgown, than she looked at Flynn and Kristoff, even despite he couldn't see, and she blushed) M-May I please take a bath, Miss Quartz? I would like to get ready for the day.... and dressed
stop doing this to poor flynn বছরখানেক আগে
I AIN'T DOING SHIT! বছরখানেক আগে
"A bath?" Flynn's non-pointed ears twitched lightly at Ophelia's words, a light blush stinging his cheeks at a thought that came across unwillingly. "U-Uh, yeah, me too. --But like, not sharing one hahaha that would be weird -- I mean a bath separately, like, no touching, you know? Haha... hah... oh gods..." He slapped his forehead.

Helga Quartz stood there awkwardly as she listened to Flynn's words with a raised eyebrow. She shrugged and turned to Ophelia. "Of course thee can. The towels are in the cabinets of the bathroom, and so are my soaps. I'll be preparing thee all breakfast as well as the big sir outside."
Nithloraul: Flynn, you're an idiot
Ophelia: (She blushed and tired her best to chuckle with Flynn, before it died awkwardly. She turned to Helga, clearing her throat) Alright. Thank you, Miss Quartz
im cringing so hard বছরখানেক আগে
I'm cringing and I wrote that বছরখানেক আগে
"Aha... hah..." Helga attempted to laugh, but without that snort in the end everyone knew too well it was nowhere near genuine. Flynn's blush only deepened in hue and he sat there like a humiliated child on the spot. He decided to slowly but surely tuck himself back in bed, wishing the lack of oxygen would suffocate him and put him out of his misery.

The witch tapped her fingers lightly before clapping. "Aaall righty then..." She took a few steps backwards until she exited the room.
Ophelia: (Seeing how the atmosphere of the room had become very uncomfortable, she immediately left the room to take her bath)
Kristoff: (He continued to stand there, before turning to Flynn) Not the most comfortable morning, huh?
Ossiana traveled down through the tunnels and down towards her nesting den, thoughts of how they were going to handle things going through her mind. But she came to a stop as soon as she saw Enricho there, and a warm smile came to her lips. She walked over to him. “Zhe most precious zhing that I’ve laid my eyes on...” She spoke loud enough for him to know that she was there.

~

Wiezen watched as Kelsa’s wings flickered and she disappeared from sight, and he smiled a little through the frown that had come to his face. His dark wings spread far, crows piling around him before they all dispersed into a frenzy of flocks in all direction.

~

Meanwhile, down in the Quartz’s kitchen a shadow lurked by, something slamming heavily against what sounded like the wall. Then some rummaging around in the cabinets and fridge before everything became silent.
XD Big step to BIGGER STEP. বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho (He turned to Ossiana and smiled to her) I couldn't agree more (He looked down at Oasis again, unable to take his eyes off of her)

Ophelia: (She stepped inside the bathroom and started the bath, the warm water slowly filling up. Ophelia threw her nightgown to the ground, before turning to the mirror, the scars that she left onto her body catching her eyes, taunting her for her weak mindedness)
"...please kill me now..." Flynn whispered from where he hid underneath the blankets. He began to slap himself endlessly in attempt to bring some sense into his mind. "'It'LL bE wEirD?' seriously Flynn? ugh..." He spoke to himself.

Meanwhile, Helga headed downstairs carrying the heavy laundry basket, limping as she did so. She was glad she way away from the awkward room, and instead, began to sing to the next link that played on the disc. Though she was more tired than ever, she told herself that a small dance should help energize her for the day. The witch began to boil a pot of water to use as a base of what she would be cooking for breakfast. But at the sound of the rumbling through the fridge and cabinets, she paused, her ears perking to listen attentively. She slowly pulled out a knife from the sink, raising a brow.

Silence. Her eyes squinted some, but she shrugged it off. Instead, she went to where she left the basket not so far away. Her hips swayed to the music, shoulders popping left to right. The tired mother sang along, sorting out the dirty clothes by color. She had to pause a couple times to just dance, using the clothes she was sorting to form a person as a partner to dance with.
don't judge helga's taste in সঙ্গীত wind xD বছরখানেক আগে
I am judging VERY hard. Most importantly, I'm judging how she can listen to সঙ্গীত that doesn't fucking exist yet বছরখানেক আগে
well, she almost died, her husband erased his name from the marriage papers, the world is ending, her whole body fucking hurts, she wants to sleep and eat loads of chocolate, but she can't. So yes, she's not going to জ্যাম out to fucking violin. বছরখানেক আগে
She fucking better learn to. Violin is the most hardcore সঙ্গীত of this generation বছরখানেক আগে
More rumbling cane from the kitchen the moment she left, and then something it the floor with a hard thump. A snickering grunt came into the air, a small hum following with it but quickly coming to a stop.

~

Oasis stirred only a little inside her egg, taking a few stretches whime she was at it. Her tiny stinger flexed itself comfortably and she snuggled back into sleep.

Ossiana wrapped and arm around Enricho’s waist and rested her head on his shoulder. “Be careful.” She said gently. Be careful...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে