উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM
save

উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ 13264 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12551-12600 of 13264

বছরখানেক আগে cosmic_fusions said…
The triplets watched as Enricho left, squinting their eyes as they did so. Once he was gone, they turned to the dark corner of the room.

"Coast is cleawr!" Jr. squeaked proudly. "Yew can come out now!" The triplets all turned to view an old, majestic friend who was grooming its feathers.

Thicker branches began to form around Rosemary like some sort of cocoon to protect her, her body sinking in towards the normal tree that had recovered its life form.

Meanwhile, the several giants towered over Macross and said nothing whatsoever. They just kept their stare down at her. Helga was already on her way, for she could see the tree-like creatures from where she was and sighed of relief that she was close.
বছরখানেক আগে Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He made his way through the forest, running deep into it, his gun sliding out of his holster and into his grasp as he ran, not noticing the two figures just off in the distance)

Ophelia: (As she continued to run through the forest in only her towel with a sword in her hand, she turned to see the figure of someone running, a weapon in their hand) Who is that? Neither Kristoff nor Reinard had a gun on them
বছরখানেক আগে -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross rested her hand on her hip, shaking her head again. “Rot.” She tapped her foot against the ground, and the aftermath corruption that had spread across the area before now became pure, straight from its source of evil. It sunk deep down into the ground, the soaking into the soul and passed the roots beneath. The ground shook violently, and slowly, a massive hand of vein like vines and branches and soil broke through the ground behind her, the earth beneath them seeming to separate the forest and pillage trees.

Within the tree that Rose had been pulled into, the flames that bound her to the tree began to burn more harshly, a hot iron feeling as if it had been placed under her skin and scalp. A branding symbol carved into her skin from her blood, etching across her face and eyes.

Macross chuckled. She had already made the bind. Her head tipped to the side as another hand reached slowly from the ground and crushed the earth as it grabbed ahold. She started walking towards where Rosemary was being held in “safety”, humming to herself delightfully.

Behind her, a towering being of corrupted earth and had started to climb from the depths of the ground, it’s body a twisted form connected by the darkness that began to scar the ground and spread outwards.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
cosmic_fusions commented…
again, rule #2: Do not create overpowered and flawless characters বছরখানেক আগে
Hiding 95 comments…
no, bring him back as the papa and husband he is :( বছরখানেক আগে
i'm being serious, please. বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: (She saw the binding move across her arms, the sight of it was enough to drive her into a silent panic as she watched it move across her body)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Of all the fucking characters to get fucked over দ্বারা Macross, the last person should've been Rosemary. So now we all know that, in Macross' book, everyone's free game. No one is worth sparing বছরখানেক আগে
...oh...my....god বছরখানেক আগে
I can continue to blame গুল্ম for 9/11, but unlike what I say, আপনি are super wrong বছরখানেক আগে
"Hm? WHAT!" Flynn shrieked, worried it might be Cian. "Uh oh..." He turned to see the figure he had yet to recognize. "Hey! You! Dickhead! I'm still going to kick your ass!"

The creatures that were already out of the grounds were not affected, though most of them paid more attention to the new source of evil emerging from the roots. One of their own kind being tainted was more important than anything else. All but one left to deal with it. The one creature was the same one still towering over Macross, staring at her blankly yet again. And as Macross neared the tree that held Rosemary, thorny roots were about to shoot into every organ in her body until it paused when they heard a voice.

"---WAIT! WAITWAITWAIT!!!" Helga's landing was a mess as she tripped over her own foot when she tried getting up. "Macross stop this! You don't mean to do any of this! Whatever evil in in your brain, you must fight it! That child is your friend!"
Oh, ho ho, Helga.............. Oh, আপনি are so fucked বছরখানেক আগে
Like, I can't even put into words how badly fucked আপনি are বছরখানেক আগে
?tahW ..... বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He turned to see the two figures yelling at him. Hearing the insults, he took them as being bandits, having robbed Helga. He aimed his gun at the two and fired, missing purposely, and only startelling them. He ran towards them, his gun held tightly, ready to fight)
Ophelia: Whoever he is, he is looking for a fight. Flynn, you go on ahead and look. I'll deal with this criminal! (She readies her blade as Enricho got closer)
"What? No way!" Flynn said, standing in front of Ophelia in a protective manner. "You run, I got Cian. Don't look back and find Rosemary!" He looked back at the figure running towards, willing to accept getting shot since he knew he wasn't going to die. "COME AT ME YOU CUNT!"
Ophelia: (As she turned to go look for Rosemary, the thought of Flynn being left behind with what could possibly be Cian horrified her. She turned around immediately, and rushed passed Flynn, her rapier ready to strike as she ran towards the figure and thrusted her rapier towards him. The figure slide underneath the rapier and right passed her, standing right in between her and Flynn, before standing up quickly and pulling out a second pistol from his other holster, aiming at both of them before he got a look at who is was)
Enricho: Flynn?
Macross hadn’t been bothered by the rising thorns in the least, and the as the creature climbed out of the ground behind her, it towered over every tree that the forest had to offer, spines of arched wood sticking from every corner of its back. It was much larger than the other ones, yet it held barely any similarities in appearance.

Macross ignored Helga all together for the time being. “Oohhh RoooOOOse

The sound of Macross’s voice traveled into Rosemary’s head, bouncing off of her skull like a rotating hammer of pins and nails drenched in acid. The marks upon her body began to bite into her flesh like thousands of gnawing teeth.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: (She tired to cover her ears out of instinct, wanting to block out the sound of Macross, but her hands were still pinned down to the bark behind her, still left to hear her voice echo inside of her mind) G-Get out of my head!
"MACROSS SHIRE!" Her voice cracked in the end, already beginning to rush towards her. "You're not going to get anything out of her!" Two invisible forces of magic coiled around Macross's ankles, and with a hard enough tug was able to make her trip. And then she levitated her entire body only to smack it against the ground harshly. "This isn't you!"

"IF YOU SHOOT HER I'M GOING TO BLOW YOUR BRAINS O-- --E-Enricho?" He blinked in confusion, a light blush stinging his cheeks. "Uh oh." He didn't remember ever being in good terms with the hunter. "What the hell are you doing here?!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Helga, stop reasoning and start beating বছরখানেক আগে
nothing she does will affect macross, so what's the point? বছরখানেক আগে
-Universe_COLA- commented…
MORE! বছরখানেক আগে
Nithloraul: Ah yes, the hunter you despise so much. This should be fun to watch
Enricho: (Once he saw Flynn, he placed his guns into his holster) I'm looking for Helga. Did something happen?
Ophelia: (She looked at Enricho with a hateful look. She didn't say a word, she didn't even attempt to stab him in the head. But she refused to take his eyes off of him)
Macross sighed, cracking her back as she got to her feet. “This again..” She muttered in an almost annoyed tone. “Let’s skip to the part where I tear you uterus out from your throat and shove it up your ass. I don’t want to play with you anymore. So if you’ve come to attempt to put up a fight, then do it. My seed has already been sowed where the flower is starting to sprout. But if you want to shed blood then by all means, I’d be happy to.

The marks continued to spread across Rose’s body, biting deeper and deeper into her flesh until they began to sink below her skin where they bulged in patterns of agonizing black.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Helga?" Flynn questioned. "She's in the forest... somewhere. We're in search for Rosemary. Macross was able to get ahold of her." He replied plainly. "Why do you need her?"

"Shed blood?" Helga repeated, shaking her head. "No! I want my friend back! How far has this evil consumed you? You're HURTING Rosemary! You're hurting the girl who was once your reason to continue living! To continue pulling through all the hard ordeals! You've hurt all my friends! YOU KILLED YOUR OWN SISTER! She was the only friend I had along with you. And now... I've lost both of you. I don't want to hurt you, Macross. I just want my daughter back."

The branches coiled around Rosemary tightened, and they began to suck in the tainted mark to delay the process.
Her only other friends?! Okay, fuck Enricho, Flynn, and Franziska I guess XD বছরখানেক আগে
yeah but like, her girlfriends xD বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (Once Flynn mentioned that name, that dreaded name, he didn't speak, his eyes widened in an expression of utter fear, one that could startle Flynn, and only rushed as quickly as he could towards the direction they were running in, not even looking back at them)
Ophelia: H-Hey, where are you going!

Rosemary: (She groaned in agonizing pain as the mark continued to spread across her body)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
While the branches began to attempt to delay the corruption that spread over Rosemary’s body, they began to be infected by the corruption, and the marks began to spread and sink faster into Rose’s skin.

Meanwhile, Macross cracked her neck, her lips curling back into a grin. “Bring on what hurt you think you can bring Quartz. That would be your best coarse of action to take before I get my hands on you. I’ll skin your “daughter” alive over..and over and over. One of you are going to scream. One of you are going to call him. And if you don’t you’re children will when they’re being chewed and torn into oblivion.
"-H-Hey! Wait up! Do you even know where you're going?!" Flynn panted as he hurried behind him with Ophelia. He took a moment to stare at her before he commented about something. "I really think you should've dressed up for this."

The branches only grew again and again into new ones to distract the mark and delay the process.

"It doesn't matter how loud or long we scream, Macross. He isn't coming. I've already called him when I first arrived home. And if he won't come for his wife... He won't come for a daughter he does not consider his." Her ears drooped a little, her words genuine to the sad expression she held. "I don't think he's ever coming back. But if yelling his name will make you stop hurting Rosemary then I'll do it. But I can't make any promises of him coming. And then you will see that all of this... everything you're doing here is useless. You're just hurting my daughter."
Enricho: (He rushed toward the location, not listening to them as he started to move faster, already disappearing from their line of sight once again)
Ophelia: We had no time to dress, Flynn. Even then, I failed to stop Rosemary from being captured. I shouldn't have wasted time in grabbing a towel! (She followed after Enricho)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
It won’t be useless whether he comes or not. The difference between whether he arrives or not is what I gain. Getting him in my side of the fence will be a moderate task. But if he doesn’t, then I will still have the pleasure of causing agony and suffering. Your screams will be my music until there’s nothing left.” Macross tipped her head to the side. “So if it isn’t too much to ask, lets be over with talking.” Her eyes widened into voids of nothingness, and flames began to kill the ground around her feet.

”Rooo—ooose” A voice snickered within Rosemary’s head while the pain continued to course through her body, sinking into the depths of her spirit.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: (Rosemary's screams were becoming more pained, her thoughts filled with the terrible voice, wanting the voices to stop) Shut up, Shut up! Stop! Get out of me! (Her shrieks were becoming more wild and more barely understandable as she shook her head violently, trying to drown out the voices)
Helga sighed some, her ears drooping lightly before she closed her eyes and seemed to whisper. "I'm really sorry..." The person she apologized to was unknown, but one could figure it was for no one else than her husband.

The witch gritted her teeth in pain as she stomped on the ground, levitating a chunk of earth and sending it flying towards Macross. But instead of hitting her, it enveloped her like a net in attempt to squish her.
Macross blinked once. And then twice. “This won’t hold me here for long, Quartz~” She lifted her hand and the flames raised around and began melting the rock away, a wipe of it withering into her hands.

The creature behind her let out a gurgling roar and charged forward suddenly, each step it took cracking and breaking the ground as it bulldozed through the tree creatures and towards where Rosemary was being held.

”But Rooooose, you’re in so much paiiiin, don’t you want it to stooooop?”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: (She continued to scream violently, the pain becoming unbearable now)
(As the creature continued to rush towards Rosemary, a single item was thrown in front of it as it ran, before running into it and coming into contact with the item: A tiny pebble)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
There is no fucking way Rosemary is walking out of this with her sanity intact বছরখানেক আগে
no, let helga finish this bastard xD বছরখানেক আগে
It was almost like the force of an explosion, the creature’s left side being blown off completely by it and sending it stumbling back before crashing into the ground.

Macross’s eyes narrowed, and then a wide grin spread across her face. ”So, you’re here too. Still alive I see. Good. Goooood.” She could feel his presence there, and her grin only widened further.
-

The voice continued to speak to Rose. ”Rooooosemaaaarrrrry”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He stepped from the forested area, his pistols already raised up to aim at her) Macross! What the hell is this? Not satisfied with almost killing my child, you go after Helga's now? Too much of a spineless coward to deal with someone, so you break down an innocent bystander, someone who has no involvement in any of this?
Helga's mind was distracted from Macross for a moment when she saw the huge creature charge towards where Rosemary was being held. There was no way she was going to be able to stop that alone if the tree creatures couldn't. She felt her lips quiver in disbelief as she just stood there... hopeless. Her nails began to pick at her palms, and her voice cracked at what she said next.

"...b-b-be gone..." She shrieked, and at that moment, she saw the creature's side get blown into pieces. Her ears perked slightly in surprise, but they lowered when she realized it wasn't her. But rather... a stupid... pebble. The witch closed her eyes for a moment before opening them, only to see Enricho. A sigh of relief was exhaled before she prepared herself for battle again. "Macross, surrender at once before it's too late."
Surrender?” Macross’s grin only grew in a maniacal manner that Enricho knew all too well. And here eyes stared directly at him. “Oh, no no no no!~” She began to laugh.

The creature rose back to it’s feet, vines whipping around wildly where it’s left side was and was now being reformed.

Macross continue to laugh, the nature of it shifting into a psychotic cackle. “Enriiiichoooo, Enrichoooooo. You shouldn’t have come heeereee~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Helga's expression softened when she saw the creature beginning to reform. And whatever pebble Enricho had under his sleeve wasn't going to work. He looked at him. "I'll take care of the beast." He told him. "Can you handle her? For now?" Whether he said yes or no, she was already rushing towards the creature recovering.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
No' ɥǝ ɔɐuuoʇ” Macross’s voice whispered into Enricho’s ear as Helga flew off towards the creature. “Where have you and your band of rats been hiding~? Then again, don’t bother answering. I know you’ll only refuse while you can until I tear the information from your head myself.

The recovering creature raised irs foot and stomped it against ground, the earth rolling like a tide, waves of rock uplifting as it started charging towards where Rosemary was again in a mindless rampage.
-
The markings began to eat into Rosemary’s mind, twisting and contorting memories. But the voice was what spoke clearly. ”Roooooooooooooseeeeeeeeeeee”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Helga Quartz swiftly ran toward the monster, using her wings to lightly lift herself so that she wouldn't be affected by the earth rolling and so that she could jump and smash its head against the ground. From there, she leaped into the air and soared high, her wings flapping with difficulty. Her skin grew a green tint, and so did her hair. A leafy tail plopped out from her backside, and her hands elongated into claws. Strange symbols formed onto her nymph body as her eyes glowed a golden aura. She wasn't sure if what she was about to do was going to work, or if she was even allowed to. Never before had she done it and the only one known to possibly control it without dying was Mary Margaret Quartz.

The short nymph began to spin in the air, her arms moving intricately into one another as if she were embracing the skies. A ball of colorless magic began to form within her fingers, and with a hard grunt, she forcefully sent the strong wave of wind down toward the beast.

"SIT!" She gritted through her teeth, the magic she used forcing the beast into its hind legs. The clouds above her began to darken in sync with her frustration and anger as she held the monster still.
The monster was still for the first few moments, but it’s struggle against the magic became apparent, even going as far enough as to tear itself apart while resisting the pressure that attempted to hold it there. It let out a heavy, tree shaking groan, and stakes of spiked wood burst from the ground around it, skewering some of the other tree creatures that was around it and corrupting their nature, which then turned to draining them of life, their leaves bring reduced to crumbs of branch pieces and bark as they fell apart. It’s missing section started returning quicker, fueling its resistance.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Helga could feel the pressure build in her head as she kept her magic steady, but she knew it was wavering far too out of control. The clouds surrounding her darkened even more, thunder soon being audible from where everyone stood. Helga broke her concentration for only a moment before she sent the creature flying backwards again with another strong wave of the winds. As it recovered from another blow, it began to drizzle lightly. The rain hit her wings, and they lightly fluttered at the cold breeze. Zaps of electricity became attracted to Helga's feathers from the ominous clouds, her eyes illuminating ever so slightly. And with one sharp cry, she took control of the skies and extended her arms outwards along with her wings before she plunged herself downwards, sending a colossal bolt of uncontrolled lightning that struck the creature into obliteration.

*cue immigrant by led zeppelin xD*
XD I just got another idea. বছরখানেক আগে
:( বছরখানেক আগে
(: বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He avoided the attacks from the beast as best as he could until he was right in front of Rosemary, doing what he could to break her out of the her binds. HE saw her shaking horridly, not even responding to the voices anymore. Even if Rosemary wanted to do what they asked her to do, she no longer could, and was left silent)
Marcoss chuckled, walking just into edge of his field of vision to be seen, but disappearing afterwards as if she had never been there. But her small laughter could still be heard as if she were right in his ear on hot sides. But then her whip of flames lashed out against the flesh on the top of his hands.
Nah ah aaah~, I wouldn’t do that if I were you. I thought by now you would have learned not to turn you back to me of all people.

The creature tried to rise through the strikes of lightning that lacerated its form, it’s groans and angry half-roars, but it was ended in vain. In turn, it’s parts sink back into the ground, the depths of it’s corruption to a caliber so deep that it sunk through the ground, going far below the earth and soil, a pit of wickedness.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Helga inhaled a large breath, panting softly at all the energy she just undertook. She saw the remaining smoke rise from the weakened creature, her ears twitching lightly. "Oh... Oh-ho-ho!~ I did it! Mom I did it!" The nymph spoke as a child would, looking to the skies for a moment. Her ears lowered in embarrassment when she realized that she wasn't there to witness it. Not that she cared anyways. Helga's mind snapped back to what was happening, and she landed on the ground and rushed back where she had left Macross and Enricho, seeing that Enricho was near where Rosemary was wrapped.
The pit of corruption began to bubble as if it were a liquid spreading across the surface of the ground and continuing outwards in a bubbling mass. The ground lurched slightly underneath them.

Macross blitz Enricho in only a fraction of a moments notice, two long strides quicker than a pouncing predator. She closed the distance between them and stabbed her hand through the tree, tearing Rosemary out of it, the nails of fire that bound her there tearing the burning holes in her hand further.

The marks that covered her skin seemed to tighten against her body where they had sunken in, and black-purple veins of darkness could be seen streaming through her blood. She through the child into the abyss of a shadowed vortex that led to places unknown.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"--ROSEMARY!!!" The mother cried from where she stood. She disappeared in a flash.

A hand suddenly plunged through Macross's stomach, shoving itself upward as it sent a strong zap of electricity through her body in attempt to fry her brain. With her other hand, Helga grabbed ahold of Macross's hair to pull her forward and spat in her face. "Where does this abyss lead to? ANSWER ME!" She shook her head rather violently.
Smoke drifted from across as she was electrocuted, and her skin vibrated with a burn for a moment before her arm slowly lifted. “To where the black rose will bloom.” She grinned and slammed her face into Helga’s. It was quick and to the point, her movements all but a flicker. She lifted the scalpel like blade that she had to reveal three of Helga’s fingers skewered on them, fresh blood coughing from where they had been cut off.
The other hand that held its fist full of fire swung downwards, the whip like molten lava lashing the witch across the face. “And now it’s time for me to have some fun~” The burns that had appeared on her skin sucked themselves instantly.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (As Macross was distracted with Helga, and seeing Rosemary disappear before his eyes, he rushed towards Macross as she held the scalpel and kicked her hard in the face, to no avail) You son of a whore! Bring back Rosemary at once! Go against someone who can fight back!
Helga saw small birds circling around her dizzy head when she was smacked. She barely had any time to react to the pain from her missing fingers before she was whipped across the face. She tumbled backwards, her cries now silent groans at the sizzling pain on her already swollen cheeks. Helga was grateful to know how to make her fingers grow back in the future after dealing with so many of Wiezen's accidents. But she knew that the time to recover wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"I-I can fight back!" Helga stammered as she got to her feet, her body swaying momentarily before she shook her head. And when Enricho kicked her in the face, the witch got ahold of the scalpel used on her and stabbed it through Macross's eye with a swift move.
Honestly, is that what you call that you’re doing? Fighting back?” Macross chuckled, on the verge of a mocking laughter. “Her efforts were worth the laughter. And I broke her to no avail. Even now, she lays in agony. But I’ll ensure you that where she dwells, she is going to find something much...much..more agonizing. A new way~. Oh, but right now you’d best focus on your lives. You and her both~!—” She was about to say something else when the smal blade was stabbed through her eye. She gave a small grunt and grabbed Helfa’s wrist, yanking her forward hard and kneeing her in the throat before tossing her aside.
She eased forward at first, leaning on her toes. But in a sudden drop, her leg cane from underneath her and twisted out from behind her, shooting passed her shoulder and smashing into Enricho’s face. She spun on her heel, tearing the blade from her eye and throwing it towards the Hunter’s face.
Her movements were swift and sharp, spinning to the right and swing her whip in a vertical wave of a blaze. Flames flew in a arc, and at the smallest ember that went astray trees caught ablaze.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
so, um, how do আপনি expect this to end exactly? বছরখানেক আগে
A new villain being born. বছরখানেক আগে
if it's wiezen please stop বছরখানেক আগে
The short nymph began to cough vehemently as she was tossed aside, curling into a small ball at first to just take in all the pain at once. She groaned on the floor in discomfort, clutching at her stomach and throat. But while she was there, she was able to watch Macross's moves, and learn them. She observed her for only a couple more seconds before she dragged herself back up and forced herself to imitate her moves, evading blows or any whips. Her own tail wrapped around Macross's wrist that held the whip, and she made Macross whip herself right on her chest, then another on her face. And when she was caught off guard, the nymph used her claws to carve into the sockets of her eyes.
Macross faded into shadows when the nymph went for her eyes , but grabbed her tail again from behind, yanking her by it and planting her foot into the witch’s spine, forcing her to the ground before tearing her tail clean off. Her whip curled around the witch’s neck and tightened, burning through her flesh. “You’re starting to annoy me, mutt.” She planted her foot into Helga’s ribs with a hard kick, sending her sliding across the ground. She burned the severed tail into dust in her hand and tossed them aside to scatter in the air.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (As soon as he saw the knife come toward his face after his recovery, he was able to dodge, and immediately opened fire on Macross with his pistol)

Rosemary: (She looked around in the darkness, unable to see anything, unable to hear anything but the voices that drove her to her breaking point. Each moment they lasted, the more she was tempted to shout out his name, but she refused to do so. She was useless in every other regard, and she would not make the same mistake again)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Macross whipped her whip at the bullets, engulfing them in melting flames. “Really? Those again?” She said, referring to the bullets. She combed her fingers through her hair, blood splatting off of them as she chuckled, tipping her head to the side. “You can run if you’d like. But you know that would be useless, don’t you?

~

“Hello. Rosemary. Are. You. Ready. For. Your. Blossom.” The voice spoke to her in her head again, and it also seemed to come from all around her. But this time, it sounded different. Monotonous, but also sounding like the freak of a door. The pain from her body had soothed, but only to the brink of almost not being there.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
The nymph released a high-pitched shriek of agony when her tail was yanked off, and she grunted in discomfort when her ribcage was kicked. Her body twitched in excruciating pain, having to breath through her nose since she was suffocating through the burns around her neck. And yet, though trembling, she stood again very slowly. As Enricho was busy shooting, the nymph dragged herself behind Macross and without warning, wrapped her arms around her waist, only to engulf her and herself in flames. This way it would cast away the idea of her becoming a shadow so that she wouldn't get injured. She kept the fire going not only to burn her, but to feel every bullet rushing towards her. "k-k-keep... going... enri..cho..." The remaining thorny roots not tainted by impurity rose to penetrate every limb of Macross's body and tugged at it to tear it off.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: I don't run from fights, Macross. Especially when it's a horrid creature that doesn't deserve to live. I made the mistake of letting you get away once. There's no way that will happen again. Once I have my chance, I'll kill you. I'll kill you, your champions, that damn clone, and everything you throw my way. I thought I could at least give you a merciful death, because I'm not a hellspawn like you. But you endangered Ossiana. You endangered my child with your fucking petty hatred. I promise you, Macross, when I kill you, I won't let it be quick. I'll savor every second of it, hearing the same scream that you made thousands do (He walked closer to her as he spoke, the pebble in his hand as a means of protection) That is not a threat. That is a promise I am making. You won't die, Macross. You'll suffer!

Rosemary: (Despite the pain easing, and the voice speaking to her, Rosemary didn't react at all. She only looked at the ground, eyelids heavy and mouth tightly shut, her hands shaking, unable to stop)
Macross rolled her eyes as the flesh was burned on the surface of her body. She grabbed onto the hand was missing their fingers and pried it away, bending her wrist back until it snapped. She held on to her arm and pulled her around in front of her. She threw the witch at the hunter full force. “You, let me escape? Last I recall you’ve been the one running and hiding. And from you, I will find out where. And you will be he one to suffer.” She grinned. “And I won’t be as gentle as before.

~

“Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name.” It asked a question that sounded more like a statement. ”Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name.“ The voice asked continuously. And now a shape began to twist into form out of the darkness.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: That's gonna be difficult for you. I don't talk to betray others, and neither does Rosemary, apparently. She's a young girl, yet she's got more guts than you ever will, Macross. An abomination and a coward such as yourself has no right to live

Rosemary: (She remained silent, refusing to respond back to the voice, refusing to even speak or do anything rather than stay where she was)
Helga landed right in front of Enricho's feet, unable to pick herself up with only one weakened hand now. She couldn't scream either, for her voice was too hoarse and no longer as audible. She had to use her knees to get back up again, and even with that, she fell back down. A painful groan escaped her swollen lips before she gave it a second try, her chipped ears twitching to what Enricho had to say. "Y-Y-You're never... going to... succeed..." She spat out along with a few drops of blood.