উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ 13264 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12751-12800 of 13264

বছরখানেক আগে Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: (She walked alongside Helga, before turning to Flynn) Don't just stand there! Help me
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে -Universe_COLA- said…
“I will not cause you pain.” The woman refuse to speak to Rose any longer, which in turn only trapped her with her own thoughts. What right do you have to keep her here in this pit of agonizing torture? Where even the silence is liable to strangle? The very place that you’ve been seeking to escape for so very long? What gives you the right to give Rose such false hope when you could follow through and try? After all this time, sulking in the dark...
“The outside world...offers me nothing...everything I knew to be...everyone I loved...is far gone. Either slaughtered or lost by age.” She muttered to herself.

~

“Even a couple of days can be too much.” Lilith said, looking over to him. Of course she would know. “That is why we fight in the name of the Light. The Templar Crusaders will continue to fight until our skin decays and our bones crumble into dust. For as long as we are able to wield a blade in the name of God and destroy the darkness that has come forth.”

Calthor gave a slow nod, taking a drink from a flask of his own. “Praise the Light to that, Sister.”
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh my god, no! আপনি can't say, "It's the only way" and then go, "But no, I won't do it" বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He unenthusiastically raised his flask) Yeah to the god and the light and all that stuff (He took another sip from his flask)

Rosemary: (She turned the woman around, with surprising force for someone her size, and looked her in the eyes) You said it's the only way out, yet you are now saying it's a lost cause?! Then why even bother telling me in the first place! If there's a chance we can escape, I'm going to take it. And if you won't help me, I'll think of my own plan, even if it gets me killed a hundred times over. I'm going to leave this place. I won't be something Macross can use!
cosmic_fusions commented…
rose, just kill yourself. বছরখানেক আগে
Thinking about it বছরখানেক আগে
....im not বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে cosmic_fusions said…
Flynn sighed some when he was yelled at by Ophelia. "You have yet to tell me how we can get her out of here." Flynn spoke to Nithloraul for a moment before hurrying his pace and entering the camp as well besides Ophelia.

The cloaked nymph walked around slowly, looking at the brightness of everything that contrasted her overall dark body now because of the bruises. She finally gathered any courage she had left and tapped a warrior who was eating on his shoulder. "e-e-excuse me..." Her hoarse voice whispered.
Nithloraul: Well, unfortunately, that may be a bit trickier to do, Flynn. As I said, she is in a completely different dimension. There is no one who can help you there except the gods, and even then, they would only help in god-like affairs. Thankfully, I'm your bargain chip if you need to convince those old coots upstairs otherwise
It is wrong to keep her here, and it is wrong for you to do nothing. The child is right. There is only wrong in both options you have. But only one will lead to anything worth going against your own morality. And you will never know if you never try—
The woman suddenly pulled Rose into a tight hug, holding her there within her arms. She was...sobbing quietly. “Have the anger...the will to run...” She began to stroke the child’s hair softly. “My..my name..is Judissia...” She whispered softly. “If these cage opens...I will find you...”
She began to hum a broken but gentle song in her hoarse voice as she turned Rose around in the opposite direction. She bit her tongue to stop from wailing while she hummed. “Have the need to find the cage...” And she snapped her neck viciously, watching her body fall to the floor of the cage.

~

The young crusader turned around, but at the sight of the witch he immediately jumped back and drew his sword! “WITCH!” He yelled out to the others that were near, and before they knew it, more of the knights were rushing from their tents, those who were resting around the fires standing and drawing their swords or picking up their axes.
-

“Speaking of what you do not mean does is as words emptying their worth.” Lilith commented on what Enricho had said, lifting her mug to her lips and drinking the little that was left.

But then Calthor stood to his feet, seeing men exiting their tents with weapons in hand. He hurried to stop one of the knights. “Are we under attack?”

“A witch has entered our camp uninvited and without request!”

Calthor’s eyes narrowed. “The witch said to have been in alliance with the demon?”

“Dunno Sir Brother Thorace.”

Calthor looked back to the others. “Sister Lieutenant, I will hand—SISTER!”

Lilith was already getting to her feet in a stagger, but straightening herself the best she could, her blessed sword in hand and being strapped around her waist without question as she made her way towards the scene, taking up her broadsword from earlier along the way. If this was indeed who she thought it was, then she would be drawing the blade again if need be.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
-Universe_COLA- commented…
There, happy now a Wind? There’s your child murder XD বছরখানেক আগে
No..... Jade probably is, though বছরখানেক আগে
LOOK! Jade loves dead kids! বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (As soon as the mention of a witch came to him, only one thought came to mind) Shit! (He placed the flask on the ground and rushed to where the other knights were rushing to)

Ophelia: (As soon as she saw the knights ready to attack, she didn't hesitate to ready her blade and aim it toward the knights) Don't any of you dare harm this woman!

Rosemary: (She readied herself to be outside of the cage again, already feeling herself be killed once again, and already finding herself outside the cage once more, hoping to prepare herself for the worst)
"wHAT?!" Flynn said out loud this time. "So, you're telling me you gave all the information possible about Rosemary-- but there's absolutely no way we can help her without the involvement of something... impossible?!"

"--w-witch?" Helga's ears lowered some before she took her hood off. "Y-Yes, b-but... not... evi--" Her eyes narrowed when she saw more of the crusaders exit their tents with holy weapons at hand, taking a step back and standing in front of her children protectively. Jr. peered from the side of his mother's bruised leg, his blue eyes becoming slitted for a moment before he hissed to warn the soldiers not to come any closer. And at the sight of them not listening, he sent the young crusader whom Helga had tapped flying back, tumbling the others over with a force of his own magic.

"W-Wench!" Jr. huffed, crossing his stubby arms. "Plead, hoomans!" He giggled lightly, ready to send another force of magic. But then his eyes met with his angered mother's. "..uh-oh... i sowwie..."

Nithloraul: You call it impossible, yet have both the endless knowledge of the Ancient Ones and an Artifact crafted to kill God. Those are two things that most would consider impossible. I think you and I both know that you have made the impossible slightly more possible, Flynn. We just ask the priest to teleport us to the Ancient Ones for.... "God business", and then we ask them to send us to the other plain of existence. Will they comply immediately, probably not, but as long as you have me doing all the thinking, I think we'll manage
"JUST BECAUSE I HAVE THAT ENDLESS KNOWLEDGE DOESN'T MEAN I KNOW HOW TO USE IT!!" He shouted in the forest, gritting his teeth in anger. He rubbed his head for a moment. "I've already visited them and pleaded to resurrect Enricho and Macross. And a child stuck in a doll! Don't you think that was enough?" He sighed some. "Show me Rosemary again. Let me get a better look of where she is."
“Exit this encampment immediately or face the fury of the Light that will rain upon you.” One of the crusaders spoke calmly, stepping forward with a mace riddled with curved spikes. The warriors were fully prepared to use deathly force if need be. “You have no business here, fiends.” He looked to the young soldier that had been thrown back, and his eyes narrowed the instant he turned back to the group. “The Light Cleanse you.” He stepped forward, his armor gleaming in the light of the campfires. “Brothers, Formation!”

The warriors swarmed at them at first, but then scattered out into a circle around them, surrounding them with the sheer mass of numbers, the ones who had been knocked over now on their feet and joining the others. All except the young warrior, who laid there where he had landed, two of the other men checking on him.

The man with the mace held an expression of steel, his brows low and his eyes no longer holding the mercy that they had held seconds ago that would allow them to leave. “You will perish here. You and your evil.”

~

“Hello. Rosemary.” The creature stood there already, or rather squatted there in front of her, it’s head twisted to the side, it’s grin widened to full extent. But it spoke with much more malice than it had compared to her first encounter with it.. “Is. That. Your. Name. Rosemary. Name. Name. Name.”

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"...m-me and m-my... e-vil?" Helga's brows furrowed lightly since too much scrunching irritated her swollen face. "n-n-oo.. We mean... n-no h-harm..." She pleaded, no where to back up now since she and her children were circled. "i-i'm looking for.. m-my s-sister..."

"--We gunna kick yur butts!" Elijah managed to squeak out before hiding behind his mother once more.

"a-and we gunna steal yur food!"

"n-no, we're not." Helga corrected before hushing her children. She began to unbutton her overcoat to reveal her bruised body, it shifting from nymph to witch. "L-Look, i'm n-not.. gr-green. I-I'm a friend... i think..."
“You were here to attempt to still our supplies? Attack us in our moment to rest?” The man glanced back to where the young squire was being tended to before his eyes went back to Helga, filled with fury. “All your kind does is cause harm. The sister of a witch dwells not here, and yours lies will not fool me, neither will your pathetic, eyesore of a disguise.” The glint of light that started to attract towards his weapon sparked slightly as he started towards them. “Lexdotas!” He raised the two handed mace, the spikes on it extending out. But just as he was about to move in for a kill, he was brought to a stop.

“Stand down!”

The warriors began to step aside as Calthor and Lilith Ann made their way through, Calthor going to the squire that had been hit directly while Lilith continued to the front to where the knight was.

“Sister Lieutenant Ann..” He lowered his weapon only slightly, his cold eyes narrowing back to the witch and all who were with her.

“I said, stand, down, Third Seat Reedrick.” Lilith spoke more sternly this time, and the knight stepped back, lowering his weapon.
“Status.”

“They came into our encampment unauthorized and attacked our men Sir. Fiends of the dark. The imps at her side revealed their intentions to rob us of our supplies and attack our Brothers and Sisters. Perhaps another byproduct of the corruption over these lands.

“No. I was once acquainted with them, but things have changed.” Lilith’s gaze turned to where Calthor was now assisting the squire and chanting a prayer to heal him. Her attention went back to Helga, not even sparing her the entitlement of a glare. Instead, she spoke dryly, her hand resting on the hilt of her blade. “You come into my encampment and attack my subordinates after we have lent our aid, though may it have been indirectly. Traitorous. You have disturbed peace among the Light’s warriors. What foul business have you here, witch?”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"yu were gunna hurt us! no more hurt!" Jr. said without hesitation, despite the new incomers. "hurt... too much...mommy...cant...so we did." Although, his mother remained silent.

At the sight of her sister, the witch's chipped ears lowered. She simply stared at Lilith without saying a word. And then she spoke. "T-Thee calls me less of an acquaintance now with a whole army behind thee..." Her dim eyes narrowed in disbelief, her heart sinking further. "I-I tell thee now... no h-harm was m-meant... My k-kids w-were j-j-just... s-scared... t-tired... h-haunted..." Helga stared at her sister for a moment of silence. "y-you're okay... f-father.. did not... h-hurt y-you... th-that's... g-g-good..." A slight shiver went through her bruised body before she decided to button up the overcoat again. "m-my b-business h-here i-is about that... demon..."
“Oh?” Lilith’s expression remained as hard and unmoving as ever. “And here you brought the three little impish hellions of yours who destroy everything they come in contact with into my encampment.” Her words bit, but her voice remained steely and calm, her eyes shifting to the triplets, and then back to their mother. “And correct. You are less of an acquaintance. We’ve been over that. A stranger to my eyes, as you are to the eyes of my Brothers and Sisters. My Family. Further more, unlike yourself, your father, that warlock, has no reign over me. Only the weak minded. Now, to the discussion of the demon. What of it? If it is nothing of value or importance then keep your tongue and take your leave. I’ve not the interest in your antics.”

“You’re going to let them leave after the trouble they’ve caused?!” Reedrick exclaimed in disbelief. “Sister Lieutenant Sir, they’re evi—”

Silence.” Lilith Ann said interrupted sharply. “If I had sensed the slightest of evil I would have cut them down where they stand. But may they be a thorn close to it, I sense none. Do you challenge my judgement Third Seat?”

Reedrick flinched away from her gaze. “No Sister Lieutenant Sir, I do not.” He stood down.

Lilith Ann turned back to Helga. “Well? Spit it out witch, I have not all the time in the world.”
"M-M-My children... your niece and n-nephews.. are not... careless... when it comes to t-things like this..." The corner of the stressed mother's eyes began to water slightly when Lilith told her she was less than an acquaintance, and how she found a new family. "o-our father... has r-reign over... everything... b-but m-m-mother chose to..." Helga's ears drooped to their fullest potential, stopping her sentence. "weak-minded..." she repeated, scoffing to herself. She kept quiet, her body appearing as if it were a corpse. More like she was on the brink of death. "i-i was just... The demon... she has... has my eldest child..." The witch turned around. "b-b-but I see family does not concern th-thy v-values... i-i didn't m-mean to waste...your... time..." Helga made eye contact with Reedrick. "m-my apologies for intrusion and... antics.., s-sir... I-I'll take m-my leave now if thee a-allows..."
Reedrick only cast a glare at the witch when she spoke to him and went to move forward with his mace in hand, but with his superior’s words on his mind and her seeing eyes, even though she wasn’t even looking at him, he thought better of it.

“My family is always valued in my concerns. And they are behind me with their blades prepared to cleave you in halves. Your father has reign over nothing but the weak. But the matters of the dead fool will remain just that. As for the demon, she will be handled. Good day to you, Quartz. You have wasted enough of our time already. And if even the slightest goes array on your leave then I will come for you with my blade.” Sister Lieutenant Lilith Ann turned her attention to the men and women warriors. “You may all return to rest. The disturbance had been quelled. Disperse!”

And on command, the warriors stowed away their weaponry, muttering. Some of them shoved passed the witch and her children as they headed passed them and to their tents.
Calthor had taken the young squire to a tent to heal him, and now a few of the crusaders had chosen to stand guard.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"--oof!" Jr. fell flat on his face when the group of crusaders shoved passed his mom and his siblings. Helga winced slightly when they came in tact with her shoulders, almost tumbling over. And she did eventually fall as the last few trampled her. She sat there in the floor for a moment, staring at the ground with her bloodshot eyes.

Lilith Ann felt a tug from her sleeves, and when she looked down, Zealia was there in a flash of magic. She stared up to her with her mismatched eyes, tilting her head slightly. "u-u-um... i kno im nut suppose to be here, b-but tank wu for our birfday gift!" She said, a genuine smile revealing her fangs. It was more than obvious that she was the sweetest out of her siblings. "bye bye, auntie!~" She giggled and ran on all fours after her mother on the ground. Helga's legs trembled as she forced herself up, groaning in pain as she did so. But at the sight of her children staring at her, she forced a quivering smile on her swollen face. "l-let's go.." She whispered.

The witch pulled her hood over, before she slowly began to limp besides her children. She made no eye contact to those who stared at her, and rather kept her crying eyes glued to the ground. Her triplets didn't mind having to walk slower for their mother to keep up, and instead, resorted to playing a small game of tag around her.
Lilith Ann stared down at the Zealia when she had first tugged at her sleeve, and she was about to tell her to scram. But she couldn’t do it, not to Zealia. She had always been her favorite of the triplets, after all. From the moment she first met them. She listened to the little girl speak, noting how much better she had been getting, and found herself having to force back a smile when the child gave her a fanged smile. She ended up standing there, watching Zealia on her way off to join her siblings. But with that, she turned away, knowing that if she watched any further then she would go to them.

And as the witch and her children were making their way out of the campsite, a hooded figure passed them by, a sack of some sort of cloths tied together on their back. They gave a half glance towards the group but kept about their business, until it stopped at the edge of the campsite. Cupping it’s hands to it’s mouth, it made a whistling call that sounded like a tweeting bird before stepping behind a tree.

Lilith came to pause and glanced back, turning to make her way towards the sound’s location swiftly, but at a pace that didn’t make her seem as if she were up to something.
Helga's eyes came in contact with the hooded figure she recognized as most likely the same mysterious person who had arrived with her sister when she visited in the triplet's birthday. Although, she didn't say anything. She simply looked away back straight ahead, taking small steps instead of rushing how she did to get there. On the other hand, her triplets were confused to see the hooded figure run towards the campsite, expecting it to be some sort of intruder. "Stwanger danger!" Little Lia cried in attempt to not only warn her mother, but whoever could hear her.
Oh fuck this, I'm too tired. What did I miss বছরখানেক আগে
helga and her children were rejected again, nothing new বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary:(She looked at the creature, ready for it this time, as she spoke up) Go to hell!

Enrichio: (He finally arrived to the scene, having fallen behind completely due to a lack of knowledge of the forest. But since he saw no one there, he followed the place Helga would most likely be going and went out of the camp, able to see her leaving. Once he got there, he looked at Helga and was ready to call out to her. Before he could shout to Helga to get her to notice, he saw a hooded figure from the distance, and then he heard one of the triplets speak. He only shrugged it off as just their imagination again, before he followed after Helga) Hey, Helga!

Nithloraul: That's why I am your........... Oh, nevermind. You humans always- ALWAYS- do things the hard way. It's what separates you from the idiots you are to the lowliest, most deprived, wild animal (Regardless, he forced the images of Rosemary's location into his head again)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
rEaD বছরখানেক আগে
What do আপনি mean read? What the fuck did I miss now? বছরখানেক আগে
Jade, go back to babying a useless character XD বছরখানেক আগে
The cloaked figure glanced back at the group, growling something slightly with a small huff, turning to see great the person being sought was making their way over. They motioned her to follow and stepped further off into the shadows

Lilith Ann came to the edge of the campsite, pausing for a moment before following after the hooded person urgently, her hand on her hilt.

“Lilith!”

“Bonnus..”

They both stared at each other with eyes filled with relief, smiling at one another’s presence there. The Oni dropped what she had been carrying and went to her, mashing her lips into hers hungrily and receiving the same passion that she was putting forth. They both wrapped their arms around one another, ridding the small space between them. Lilith pulled Bonnus’s hood off, panting a little as their lips finally parted. They wanted to speak, to say something to one another, but their lips were like magnets of opposite poles that only attracted back to one another.
When they finally managed to pull away from another long enough, they rested their foreheads together looking into one another’s eyes intimately.

“Oh how I’ve missed thee...(“Yes! As I have you,” Lilith mused.)” Bonnus let out a chuckling sigh. But then she came to a pause. “Hot...you feel..unnaturally warm. Are you alright?”

“Y-yes, I’m fine. Just getting over a small fever is all.” Lilith answered. Finally, she had let her guard down, the exhaustion that clouded her becoming more visible.

“They’re becoming worse...” Bonnus gave a worried frown. “The sword...how many times today?”

“Eight...the one here the most recent.” Lilith Ann answered in a mumble, her eyes closed. She could feel Bonnus’s dismayed look on her. But then she spoke a little louder. “We have a problem. Macross was here...”

Bonnus’s eyes widened and she pulled back a little as if the very name has stung her. “W-what?! But why!?”

“I know not...but she took Rosemary.” Lilith looked away. “That’s what she had come to tell me. Another thing for her to try and blame me for.”

Bonnus cupped her cheek and turned her face back to hers. “It is not thy fault Lily, and don’t thou dare let her make the think otherwise! After everything she still expects them to help her?”

Lilith averted her eyes. “My duty as a warrior of the lord is to help those in need, especially those who are put in peril by the taint.”

The Oni’s eyes softened more. “Then help the child...but it doesn’t mean you have to help her. I will support you in whichever decision you make.”

Lilith placed her hand on the one that Bonnus had on her cheek, leaning into it. She smiled some. “Thank you...” She looked into her eyes. “I love you...”

Bonnus smiled some herself. “And I love thee..” She kissed Lilith’s forehead. “Come, I don’t know if the Hunter has explained much of anything but there is much that we need to discuss.”

~

”FALSE.” The creature lifted it’s hand and prepared to slam it down and splatter her body across the ground like and insect being stomped.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
she didn't even... blame her... -.- বছরখানেক আগে
She ব্যক্ত to “try” and blame her for. She didn’t say she did. বছরখানেক আগে
I don’t know why আপনি “ugh”, but it sounds like an odd activity XD বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: (She rushed out of the way, even rolling to avoid the creatures hand, not allowing herself to be killed again and again)
Helga heard distant shouts of her name, the same buzzing sound surfacing her mind again. But when it cleared, she was able to recognize who was calling her. She slowly turned to face Enricho, standing in front of her children. The tired witch's ears twitched lightly before they lowered some. "w-w-what, E-Enricho? a-are thee a-alright?" She questioned, concern visible in her weary eyes.
Enricho: Yeah, I'm fine. Just had to run a mile, that's all. So, what's going on? You don't look like you're in the best shape to be moving
"...I'm.. l-leaving...Edrain." Helga spoke just above a whisper. "...need to... protect... kids... can't here... too... dangerous... no... support..." She said with broken words. "t-t-they only have m-me... a-and I o-only have t-them..." Her ears drooped some, but she managed to smile through her swollen face. "I-It was nice... m-meeting y-you..."
The creature’s eyeless stare followed Rose as she dodged out of the way, and slowly, it stood to its feet, towering further over her once more. ”Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name. Come. Don’t. Run. Isn’t. That. Useless. Useless. Useless. Futile. Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name.”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: Shut up! It's not like you were able to catch me anyway. I'd say it's working pretty good so far (She continued to taunt the creature into attacking again, to keep doing so until the woman could get here)

Enricho: Now hang on a minute, Helga. You can't leave yet. We have to do something to save Rosemary. We can't just let you leave this place without getting her out of Macross' hands
"y-y-you know ab-about... Rose?" Helga's ears lifted as she stared at him with her broken eyes. "S-She's t-t-trapped... a-and I can't... do anything... about it..." She sniffed. "L-Look at me..." She took off her hood to reveal the bruises across her face and neck, the marks of the whips from earlier coiled around her neck. "i-i'm j-just... wasting time..." Helga repeated her sister's words used on her. Her eyes closed for a moment. "..she took... my rose... my husband... a-and I can't let h-her take a-anyone else... i-i must go... i-i have no one to c-care for the k-kids except my-myself... a-and if i die... t-they won't h-have a father... a-a mother... an a-aunt... they'll be... all.. alone..." Her voice cracked in the end of her sentence.
Enricho: (As he saw Helga almost breaking down in her sentences alone, he grabbed her by her shoulders and looked her dead in the face) Helga, I know what must be going through your mind. You want to save her, you want to get her back and keep her safe, but you don't think there's any chance she can be saved. Well, I'm sure you know by now that we have a sort of habit of making things work for us, even when they don't. I mean, I came back from the dead, after all. Not many people can say that. Rosemary will be saved. No, she can't be saved. She will be. She is going to be saved, and I will do everything I can to do that
Will Helga pass this off as a "No, it's no use"..... Yes. No probably. No maybe. Yes XD বছরখানেক আগে
she's broken, wind বছরখানেক আগে
ya, LiTeRaLLy বছরখানেক আগে
Helga leaned in slightly and rested her head on his chest, not saying a word as he spoke. She just kept quiet, letting the warmth of his body restore the heat she lacked. The witch finally sniffed, her dim eyes lifting to his when he finished. "...a-and if y-you fail? if you d-die... Then y-your child will be f-f-fatherless... t-then my kids will be o-orphans... or d-dead... if you th-think one ch-child is difficult... imagine three... m-magical ones... H-How m-much attention t-they require... I c-can't r-risk it... H-How c-can y-you?"
Enricho: How can I risk it? (That thought had never occurred to him until now. About how he could risk all of this even if the chances itself were slim. He looked at Helga and answered) Because fighting to protect those close to me is just what I do. I'm a Hunter. It's my job to fight for the sake of others, even if the chance of survival is slim. And the same goes for Rosemary.
"Yes... y-you have a purpose.... Hunters do... b-b-but what am I? w-what is a witch's purpose? t-to be k-killed eventually b-by a hunter?" She kept quiet before clearing her sore throat. "F-F-From the minute I-I was born... I-I was n-never meant to s-set a foot o-outside this f-f-forest... never have kids... never marry... never have f-friends... and y-yet, I b-broke those rules... Look where i-it g-got me... I've l-lost... everything... but them." Her head tilted towards the four toddlers running after one another in a game of tag. "-A-A-And I won't r-risk l-losing... the only beings that serve m-my purpose..." The witch looked back at him. "P-P-Please... I d-don't w-want to l-lose you e-either to this d-demon... And besides... if w-we do g-get Rose out... She w-won't be t-the R-Rose you'll e-e-expect..."
Enricho: If you never stepped foot out of the forest, you would never have gotten to know them, or Rosemary. Regardless of what she comes out as, it's better than staying in Macross' hands, right? It's better than her being tortured to no end by her, wouldn't you agree. I'm sorry, Helga, but I'm not letting Macross take things away from you like she did Ossiana. I swear it, Rosemary will be brought back to you
”FALSE.” The creature walked forward. “You. have. Not. Heard. The. Birds. Do. You. Like. Birds.” The creature stopped in front of her, it’s head beginning to fling and morph, stretching. It’s large teeth began to fall out one by one, half of it’s midsection tearing open like plastic being pulled apart. Section of darkness even darker than th abyss around them was revealed, and one by one it began to be filled with eyes. Many of them. It fell into a crouch, a tail sprouting out of where it’s spine should have been.

And then link spoke in a screeching voice that felt as if it peeled the child’s eardrums, teeth baring squiggly, worm like creatures writhing from it’s beak.

“R̸o̸s̶e̴m̸a̶r̶y̸.̸ ̴W̷i̴l̸l̸.̵ ̷Y̸o̵u̶.̴ ̵W̸a̷t̵c̴h̸.̵ ̴M̵e̵....̵.̷.̵W̴a̸t̷c̷h̶ ̴m̵e̸.̸ ̸T̷e̷a̸r̶.̷ ̶Y̵o̷u̶.̶ ̶A̵p̷a̶r̶t̷.̸R̸o̸s̶e̴m̸a̶r̶y̸”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: (The sight of the creature was enough to make her fall to her knees in fear, but she continued to stay up, staring at the creature) You aren't going to touch me ever again! Do you hear me!?
“̷F̸A̷L̵S̸E̷.̷ ̴Y̸o̵u̷.̵ ̷W̵a̴n̵t̶.̷ ̶T̵o̸.̵ ̸B̷e̵.̴ ̵P̸i̸c̴k̷e̵d̵.̶ ̴A̸p̶a̶r̸t̵.̶ ̶D̵o̵n̵’̶t̵.̸ ̵Y̴o̵u̷.̵ ̶R̶o̷s̷e̴m̸a̶r̶y̶.̴ ̵R̶o̴o̴o̴o̶s̷e̴m̸a̴r̷y̷.̶ ̵O̷h̵.̶ ̷R̷o̴s̷e̷m̴a̵r̵y̴.̶ ̸W̵o̸u̵l̵d̵.̸ ̷Y̶o̴u̸.̸ ̵L̸i̶k̶e̷.̶ ̸M̸e̴.̷ ̴T̴o̷.̶ ̷W̸r̴i̶n̵g̷e̶.̷ ̷Y̸o̷u̸r̶.̷ ̷F̸l̴e̷s̴h̷.̸”̴ The creature let out a head splitting screech before it charged at her, the worm like creatures extending from its mouth to bite at her.
Rosemary: (She tried to block out the screams that the creature made, adn once it got close, she ran out of the way, trying to confuse the creature in order to stall for time)
Helga stood quiet as she watched Enricho speak full of hope and determination. Her ears perked ever so slightly to twitch before she gave an effort of a crooked smile. "...w-what can i do to h-help?"
Enricho: You just stay here, protect your children, and if anything happens, you let me know. I will make sure that help arrives to you. I have ways of getting some help from people. I promise, Rosemary will be back to you in no time at all, Helga
“̶C̷a̸n̴.̶ ̸Y̷o̵u̸.̷ ̴R̷u̷n̷.̵ ̵F̵o̵r̴e̸v̷e̵r̵.̵ ̷R̷o̶s̵e̷m̶a̶r̸y̸.̶ ̶D̶o̶.̸ ̸Y̵o̵u̷.̶ ̵W̶a̵n̸t̴.̵ ̷M̷e̶.̸ ̵T̶o̴.̸ ̶T̵e̸a̶r̷.̶ ̷Y̶o̷u̷r̸.̵ ̵S̸k̵e̶l̴e̴t̸o̴n̵.̶ ̵O̶u̶t̷.̷ ̸T̵h̴r̸o̸u̴g̷h̵.̵ ̸Y̶o̴u̷r̶.̵ ̸C̵u̸n̸t̵.̶ ̷R̶o̵s̷e̴m̵a̸r̵y̴” The creature snickered as it moved quicker than it looked like it should have been able to with it’s large bird legs. ”R̶o̶o̸o̴o̷o̸o̴o̷o̴o̷o̶o̵o̶o­̸o̸­s̴e­̷m̵­a̵r­̴y̵­.̸ ̵R̷O̷O̵O̵O̶S̶E̶M̴A̷A̴A̶R̵R̴R̷­R̴Y­̵!̷­!̷!­̸”̵
When he said that he would send help, she shook her head gently. "y-your w-word means nothing in t-this c-camp...and.. h-h-how come thee still treats me like a f-friend whilst the o-others a foe?" The question that surfaced her mind was finally asked. But she gave a small nod at what he had to say. "E-Even with her back... I-I s-shall still l-leave... and t-take her... i-if she w-wishes to come w-with me..."
Rosemary: (She was barely able to run out of the way this time, noticing the creature starting to pick up speed)

Enricho: (He gave her a small nod) I understand. This is all too much. But I ask you, as your comrade and your friend, to just wait patiently until I return with her. She will be back, I promise, Helga
The bird-like, grotesque monstrosity began laughing, one of its talons striking the ground beside the girl, only one movement from crushing her, or skewering her. It was toying with her. The worm creatures lurched from its mouth, one of them snipping into her achilles tendon, another taking a small it out of her calf, jagged sharp teeth stripping flesh from bone as easily as fabric being torn with a well blunted blade.
The witch released a very long, dreaded sigh before she gave a nod of understanding. She expanded a frail smile and nodded before lifting the hood of the overcoat back up. "Thank you, Enricho Morgan..." Only then she noticed that her children had settled down and were listening to the hunter's words. They looked at one another with hopeful eyes and toothy smiles. Zealia was the first to speak.

"Tank woo enwicho! she's more dan a shistar to me! she's my playmate buddy! i dunno who would be the pwincess wif her gone!" Zealia squeaked before she hugged his leg.

Jr. was the next to appreciate him. He slowly walked forward before playing with his fingers. "i sowwie for thwowing toys at yu. and hit yu wif flour. a-and shoving squeaky toys w-where they n-not suppose to be."

"--ya! Das Jr.'s fault, no us." Elijah said in attempt to defend himself. But then he asked a question in reference to what he said. "If woo save wosemary, can you bwing back papa too? h-he's tall a-and has pointy ears. His eyes are blu and he has a gwumpy face, l-like this!" Elijah squished his cheeks together before furrowing his eyebrows, letting out a small growl. "he wikes making weird s-sounds in a locked door with mommy. a-and i tink mom has pikture of papa!"

Helga's cheeks seemed to blush a deep purple before she gave an effort of a chuckle, though it came out dry with hints of sadness behind it. "I-I believe E-E-Enricho's met papa before..." Was all that she said before her attention went to the hunter again. "a-anything you can do is g-greatly appreciated, E-Enricho..."
Rosemary: (She already felt the creature bite into the back of her ankles, and she was already crashing to the ground, falling on the ground, unable to get back up)

Enricho: (He looked down at the children. Unlike with Rosemary, he wasn't so sure about Wiezen, but he put on a smile as he looked at them) Of course. I'll look for him as soon as Rosemary is saved, kids
Enricho was soon tackled down into a hug by the triplets, and Helga soon joined – embracing him with his weak arms. "i-i-if y-you need a-anything... potions, i-ingredients, s-spells, food... t-thou knows thee are w-welcome in my cottage..." The witch whispered into his ear and gave a friendly nod. "I-I am n-not welcomed in t-this camp... But thou can come to me i-instead unless w-whoever leads l-lets me v-visit... But..I ask of thee o-one more f-favor b-before I h-head b-back.."
Enricho; (He gave Helga a nod as he returned the friendly hug) Of course, Helga. What is it?
fRiEndLy eH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) বছরখানেক আগে
she's desperate for one. mutual rape again. xD বছরখানেক আগে
No বছরখানেক আগে
"t-t-take care of my s-sister..." Helga asked as her final request. "T-Talk to h-her... L-Laugh with h-her... E-Eat chocolate and i-ice cream with h-her... f-for me..." Her ears lowered some. "B-B-Because I m-missed m-m-my chance t-to... a-and i-it'll n-never h-happen... I-I w-want you t-to let h-her know... h-how much I l-love and appreciate h-her... y-you need to make sure she r-rests and e-eats... well.." The witch coughed weakly before shivering in her overcoat. "...T-Thank y-you..." She sniffled some.
Enricho: I will, Helga. Don't you worry. And you are very welcome (He gave the witch a nod, as well as the triplets)
See guys. Wasn't that way better than staying up until the crack of dawn লেখা out a plot that would আরো than likely get sandbagged দ্বারা an argument XD বছরখানেক আগে