উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ 13264 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12851-12900 of 13264

বছরখানেক আগে -Universe_COLA- said…
Judissia tipped her head to the side very slightly. “But at least the wound has healed up pretty nicely, don’t you think?” She pointed to Rosemary’s leg and foot.

And when Rose would look to where her injuries had been, she wouldn’t find anywhere there but the blood that had come from them.
বছরখানেক আগে Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: I guess so (She looked at her foot before looking at Judissia) So what next?
বছরখানেক আগে cosmic_fusions said…
"I know you don't believe me when I say this, a-and I'm not asking you to... but..." He lifted his eyes to interlock them with hers. "I've known Enricho for a while now, and let me tell you... I think he's the closest thing that comes to honor. He has more of it than any of your knights, I can guarantee you that. He's put his life on the line for so many people. And I'm sure that whatever your... comrades tell you, it is a lie."
Ophelia: (She listened to Flynn, the thoughts of him insulting his knights upsetting her, yet not as much as when Enricho said it. She didn't know why it was different when Flynn said it, and she gave a sigh) I-I know they wouldn't lie like that.... but there can't be anyway they are wrong. You think that they may just be mistaken

(A KNIGHT WHO WOULD LIE ABOUT ENRICHO!? I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
...Sir Lancelot? বছরখানেক আগে
"Yes... I really do think something happened on that day of all the deaths from the village. If Enricho wasn't who he says he is... then... He wouldn't be here helping. Don't you think? Not only that, but Helga removed his mark. If a good witch senses good from him, then it must be true." He suddenly and unexpectedly cupped her cheeks and forced her to smile. "I get that you're frustrated..."
Judissia looked around them for a moment. “I...don’t know. I suppose I could fix myself first.” Her attention turned to Rose’s corpse, and she crawled over to it. “I need a blunt object, or something I can use to severe. Or you could maybe...turn around?”
Ophelia: (She looked at Flynn with a slight bit of annoyance) Frustrated is putting it mildly.... But I must focus on the mission given to us. If you don't mind, could you ask the Nithloraul where Rosemary is again, Flynn?
Nithloraul: I don't take orders from royal know-it-alls like you (His insult fell on silent ears)

Rosemary: A-Alright (She turned away from her, allowing her to do what she had to do)
Flynn could still hear the artifact in his head, and he rolled his eyes slightly at his comment. Instead, he gave a nod to Ophelia and told her to wait for a minute before he spoke telepathically to Nithloraul. "Nithloraul... I need you to show her and me her current location again. And tell us for once how to get her back."
Judissia let out a long sigh and stood up. She grabbed a hold of a branch from the first tree that she came close to and twisted it while pulling it from it’s place. While Rosemary was turned around, there was a crunch, the sound of skin and tendons tearing being heard. Judissia could be heard giving a grunt until—snap!. The sound of an arm breaking out of place. “Come on...come on..” She muttered, and then silence.
What came next was the sound of her teeth gritting in pain before she let out a sort relieved, still in pain exhale. “Alright...I’m done..I just need to set this on fire and we’ll be on our way to...the nearest town we can find?”

When Rose would turn around, she would find see the horrid sight of one of her arms torn from her body and now jammed into the socket of Judissia’s missing one, the skin and flesh melting off of it but then rejuvenating as the skeletal sight of the arm grew to a fitting size.
Judissia flexed her fingers with a bit of difficulty, but then clenched her fist, the tightness she felt within her new limb now becoming more comfortable.
Nithloraul: Looks to me... Like we don't need to worry about going too far (With that, he showed Flynn Rosemary's location, in this world)

Rosemary: (She gave an understanding nod and followed behind her, trying to ignore the disgusting sight of the smaller arm on her body, before it grew in a rather horrifying fashion)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
It grew to fit XD বছরখানেক আগে
Windwakerguy430 commented…
অথবা maybe it's genderless because it's an object.......... :P বছরখানেক আগে
....perhaps. বছরখানেক আগে
Judissia turned to Rosemary’s former corpse before gathering what she needed to start a fire. When that was all said and done and black smoke floated towards the sky, she turned to Rose. “Alright, so now that’s done, we can go find a village or a campsite or anyone who can tell us where we are exactly. Also, could you..maybe...uhh...perhaps tell me some of what’s happened in the last a thousand years or so?” She asked.
Flynn's eyes widened in shock at the new news emerging in his head thanks to Nithloraul. "no... how did she... oh my..." He said out loud. He blinked away the scene he witnessed before staring at Ophelia in disbelief. "s-she... s-she escaped... She's no longer there. She's here. On this word!"
Nithloraul: That what it says, doesn't it?
Ophelia: Flynn, is something the matter? Do you have new information to share?

Rosemary: I'll try to talk about what I can as best as I cn
See guys. Doesn't sleep feel WAY better. Thank আপনি for limiting yourselves super hard to where my responses are necessary for moving your stories XD বছরখানেক আগে
That’s going to change Wind XD আপনি will no longer be a necessity বছরখানেক আগে
NEEEVERRRRRRR!!!! বছরখানেক আগে
Judissia gave a small but sort of eager nod. “I’ve had a few chances to see a few things from when I was...being used, but some of it was foggy. What is the world like? What are people like? Where are you from?” She began to ask everything that rushed into her head. “What are people like now?”
Rosemary: It really depends on where someone is from. Some people are nice, some are... less so. Edrain, where I come from, is one of the less so places. But that's where my family is, and I intend on getting back to them
“Hm...so Edrain still stands? That abominable—wait what? H-home?!” Judissia fell silent at the last of Rosemary’s words. “U-uh...Rose...” Yes, tell her. Don’t you dare keep it from her. “I...you...um...” Tell her. NOW.
Rosemary: "I, you, um" what, Judissia? (She looked at her with a bit of curiosity, but unlike the one that she had as a child. It was one of concern)
“U—um—you haven’t told me much about...uh...about how much variety may exist now in the world.” FOOL! Tell her NOW! “O-or maybe about how much things may have altered in societies. Or h-how you ended up with a witch! Do you like Edrain? H-how old are you?” She went with a series of subjects, evading the previous one.
Rosemary: (She turned her head in confusion) Did I ever mention to you that I was with a witch? (She started to think back on their conversations, trying to remember if the topic was ever brought up)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Judissia furrowed her brow for a moment. “No...but I remember...” She put her hand to her head for a moment. “Blurry...a cabin...you were there..but...” Flashes of images, memories skewered by scattered spots of fuzz and barely audible words. “Before the demon’s hold became too strong...” She gave a small grunt of discomfort at the small throb that came to her temples. “But...I was there to help...I think...”
Rosemary: So you're one of those people who can see things that you weren't there to see, huh? (She wasn't sure what to make of hat Judissia was saying. But she did know that she helped her, and she decided to trust her, at least for now)
“No...nothing like that. I’m no soothsayer...but where she was, so was I. Sometimes I could see bits and chunks of what Macross was up to when she was in possession of my body without her knowledge. Like being in your body be being a second seat rider in your own horse. Some of them were clear...vivid...very vivid—“ She shivered. “I could feel her intentions, her devilish intentions. Sometimes I could fight her for control...or at least hold her off, but when I saw her face..her true face...—“ She shivered even harder in disgust and fear for a few seconds, the memory haunting her and almost sending her onto the brink of a breakdown. But she managed to keep herself together and become calm. “There are things in this world..that shouldn’t exist. And she—IT, is one of them.”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: I agree. She's not the person I knew before. Maybe.... those times I spent with her, laughing with her, and when she would save me.... Maybe those times were just her pretending, just biding her time, just waiting. Those times were just a rouse, no real care in her
“Or perhaps...those moments were me.” Judissia mumbled to herself. The internal struggle against Macross had been the most exhausting battle that she had ever had to face while even existing. But some of those blurred, fuzzed memories, she could remember being able to force the demon back and stop it from doing what it wanted to. Until it became to powerful. Until it grew in strength and swallowed her will, drained her of her defiance to fight back. Caged her within the depths of her own mind where numerous times she spiraled into insanity. But she never stopped attempting to break free to the surface, even when all hope was lost for her. But there were times where she fought tooth and nail until her mind shattered, just to prevent it from a killing only a few bunches of people. And other times...she could do nothing. But somehow, she was sure that Rose was one of those people she had managed to hold Macross from for so long. Until now.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
So was Rose বন্ধু with Judissia অথবা Ossiana? This fucking body snatching bullshit is slowly getting আরো and আরো confusing! বছরখানেক আগে
XD It will all be explained. It’s supposed to be confusing, because it will make sense at it’s conclusion. Just আপনি wait until Judissia and Ossiana meet XD বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: (She looked up at Judissia at the comment. She wasn't sure if it were true or not, but any sort of news like that was appreciative at the moment. She stopped what she was doing, turned to her, and wrapped her arms around her leg in a sort of hug) Thank you (The hug was comforting, but also quick, as Rosemary immediately pulled away from her and continued forward)
Judissia paused for a small moment when the child had hugged her leg. Even though it was small, to her, it was just as a full hug would have been. Human contact. It felt so sincere to her that she found that she was just...staring. The comfort warmed her heart. A small smile came to her face, and she quickly caught up with the child.
Rosemary: (She continued to walk forward as she spoke) I'm only eleven, so I don't know much about the world completely. I know that there are monsters out in the world that want to kill humans, and I know that you can't kill a human without becoming one of those monsters and some people worship the Ancient Ones and others hate them. People also hate any other group of civilized races like the witches, the Onis, and.... I don't know if Oss spoke about her race. They have this fancy sort of hardened skin and have a tail, kind of like a scorpions.
(catching up with side comments.... 1. Flynn will never be in any sort of relationship with Nithloraul. 2. Wind is a genocidecist and a rapist. 3. I REPEAT, NO LOVE FOR NITHLORAUL WHETHER IT HAS A DICK OR A VAGINA OR A DICKGINA. 4. Helga prefers Wiezen without a full-grown beard. 5. Who the fuck is this bitch Judissia? Ossiana's long lost cousin?)

"Y-Y-Yes... I have news that must be reported immediately." He conjured a small, but genuine smile. "Rosemary is not longer in whatever place she was in. She escaped, Nithloraul just showed me a vision. She's in this world... But... I don't know where. And she's with that same woman you saw. We must spread the word to have people searching for her before Macross does!" Flynn said, flailing his arms slightly at the end.
Wow, আপনি can't blame Judissia for that one. And since I don't want to get yelled at, I'll just say Helga attacked Judissia, so the পরবর্তি bad thing that happens, that's Helga's fault XD বছরখানেক আগে
XD So Wiezen’s Helga’s sex guinea pig huh? বছরখানেক আগে
cosmic_fusions commented…
no! he's her husband that she'd like to fuck without thinking he looks like sheltie guinea pig! বছরখানেক আগে
Ophelia (She gave a nod to Flynn) Yes, that's a good idea
Nithloraul: Or, you know, we could just teleport there right now. I'm sure that witch has some sort of spell that can take us to her right now. All she needs is something of Rosemary's and I know she is in no short supply

(Say what you want about the Nithloraul, it at least fills up the shitty plot holes when others make them XD)
XD Eh, yeah, like a potion is gonna actually work বছরখানেক আগে
Exactly বছরখানেক আগে
Exactly indeed, Wind. Exactly indeed. বছরখানেক আগে
"oh.. yeah, that too." He replied to Nithloraul's comment. "Okay, I say we go to Helga and tell her – she'll definitely be able to hook us up with a location spell. And if she can't then we notify those religious crusaders of whatever to scatter and find her. Good? Good." He answered his own question for her. "Let's get to it then." He said, before he started walking. "--wait, we need to tell Enricho this."
Ophelia: (She stopped dead in her tracks at the mention of Enricho) Why?
Nithloraul: Oh boy, here we go again.
"--why?" He repeated her question and blinked. "Well becaaauuuse he's gonna go to search for her in places she will not be. And then he'll probably die for no reason at all. So yes, we need to tell him that we found Rose and she's safe... for now... Do you want to tell him?" Flynn asked her.
Ophelia: (She turned her head to the side, her usual disapproving look on her face) Fine. But that doesn't mean I have to like it
Nithloraul: That's a good little pretender. Shall we get a paper crown for you to wear. It's just as real as the one you claim to have the right to
Flynn was going to tell the artifact to shut up, but he soon realized that she couldn't hear him anyways since he was inside his head. Instead, he let out a sigh. "Thanks, Lia." He said, giving her a small nickname. "I'll meet you at the Quartz cabin then, okay?" He gave an effort of a smile before he threw his bag around his arm again and turned around to be on his way.
Ophelia: Lia? (She turned her head in confusion) Is that a sort of battle code?
Nithloraul: It's always fighting with this woman, I swear
Ophelia: W-Wait, we aren't going to see Helga together?
"--what?" He blinked again, lifting an eyebrow moments later. "N--No... It's um, a nickname... heh..." He blushed a little. "I won't call you that if you don't like it..." When she questioned if they were going to see Helga together, he sighed. "Of course... Let's go tell Enricho first, THEN go together to Helga's, okay?" He said before turning back and walking ahead where he saw Enricho last.
Ophelia: (She gave a heavy groan at the mention of Enricho as she followed. As she heard about the nickname, she turned her head to the side, looking a little embarrassed, red in the face, before responding) L-Lia's fine
"o-o-okay...." He stammered lightly. "...Good." He smiled awkwardly before looking back ahead, calling after Enricho as his walking pace increased to a small jog. "Enricho! Hunter!" He knew he hadn't gone too far since they had just talked mere moments ago.
Enricho: (He was leaning against a tree, drinking the flask he was given to it's final drop, before tossing it to the side as he looked over at Flynn) Huh? What is it? If you're going to come, you should be more prepared than what you have at the moment. Macross is not one to be toyed with (He tilted himself slightly to the left as he looked at Ophelia) And I suppose she's coming too?
Ophelia: I refuse to leave Flynn to this task by himself.... Even if that means I have to accompany you
"No, we came with more news." Flynn began, picking up the flash he threw and shoving it back into Enricho's hands. "Stop littering." He cleared his throat. "Anyways, the news is that Rosemary is no longer in the harm of Macross. She escaped with this other woman and is currently in our world! There's no need to seek a fight with Macross now. We just need to search for the girl. We were about to go tell Helga and see if she can track her with a spell." The alchemist explained.
Enricho: Is that so (He placed the flask into his pocket as he looked at him, a little skeptical about the whole thing) And how do you know this, Flynn?
Nithloraul: Alright, should I work my magic as always, Flynn?
Now Jade.... I want আপনি to think back to the last experience Enricho had with The Nithloraul বছরখানেক আগে
i forgot what was the last experience, so fuck it xD বছরখানেক আগে
“You’re so young...to have been sent to such a place...and people still worship those false egotistical greed stricken moronic excuse for gods?” Judissia almost seemed to be puzzled at this. And I think you are mistaken..witches aren’t as civilized as you ma— Oni? So..even in this day and age they still thrive. Hmph...” But then she paused. Hardened skin? Scorpion tail? Sound familiar, Judissia? And what if the name? She gulped, scratching her arm some. “Yes..I believe I’ve had my...uh...scuffles with a few..haha,,,ehh...”
helga is civilized, and you're gonna be her পরবর্তি best friend. বছরখানেক আগে
ohhhhmyyyygooooodddd বছরখানেক আগে
He’s my non existent god too Jade, selfish self বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: Scuffles? Is something the matter about that? (She looked at her with a sense of confusion)
“Well, um, y-you see—n-never mind that.” Judissia scratched her fingers through her messy long hair, the clumps or dried blood that were still in it making it a bit of a rough scratch.
Macross has already did her deed with them, after all. What is it that you think you would do? Purloin the credit for doing so? Such a waste...
“Shut up...” Judissia mumbled silently to herself, her eyes averting to the ground. But this “Oss” character...quite interesting hmm? Ring a bell?
Rosemary: I haven't met Ossiana in a while... I wonder what she is up to. I know she was with the Hunter when she left, so I'm sure she's alright
"Weeeeeeeell, benefits from being chosen from the Ancient Ones, no? --hah? haha? heh..." His shoulders drooped a little. "The artifact showed me a vision about her. Wanna see?" Okay, work your magic now on him. He told Nithloraul inside his head.
Enricho: (As soon as Enricho heard the word mentioned, a word of the artifact, he was ready to pull his gun out, not out of hostility, but out of instinct, of a sort of fear) Get that goddamn thing away from me right now! Do you understand!? Don't get that anywhere near me!
Ossiana. Judissia almost stumbled some at the name, but managed to restore her composure quickly. She cleared her throat. “W-with a Hunter, you say? Well it is certainly nice that you wish for her wellness.” She said it a rather odd manner. “So,” She said to switch the subject again. “Have you ever been anywhere outside of Edrain before?”
Rosemary: No. I don't know what anything outside of this country is like
get your গাধা back প্রথমপাতা then so that they can LEAVE xD বছরখানেক আগে
Hiding 88 comments…
now work on my পরবর্তি request for the পরবর্তি post. বছরখানেক আগে
No XD বছরখানেক আগে
Flynn recoiled a little in fear, taking multiple steps back as she slightly trembled at Enircho's sudden yelling. "-W-W-What??? -w-wh-why? H-He was j-just going to show you Rosemary!" He furrowed his brows, still catching his breath from the scare. "W-What's your problem?"