উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ 13264 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12951-13000 of 13264

বছরখানেক আগে -Universe_COLA- said…
The voice only giggled. ”Tell me, does a captain need to control a sinking ship? Does a broken mirror need to control the way it breaks, Rosey?” It began to laugh, and soon faded into her mind, going silent.

Judissia was watching the child intensely, her eyes narrowed over at her in observation as they still walking and on there way to whatever they could find.

~

“You need to speak with Essil. He said something urgent had happened and he needed us to contact you immediately. Something...dealing with Ossisna and Oasis. I would congratulate you both but...” She came to a stop..and instead pulled out the letter that relayed the message that she had told him about Essil needing him to return to the burrow.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
cosmic_fusions commented…
yep, she ate oasis. xD বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: (She gave an annoyed scoff) Whatever (She continued to walk forward along with Judissia, hoping to find some sign of civilization soon)

Enricho: (he looked at the letter and took it from her hands quickly, reading over it his other hand already on the necklace, ready to use it and get back to the burrow immediately)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে cosmic_fusions said…
"---ookay...." Flynn's shoulders seemed to droop, but he kept quiet for the rest of the time it took them to reach the Quartz's house. Surprisingly, they saw the Quartz nymph on her knees outside the house. She was sitting on the grass, in front of a low but large barrel filled with water and soap. Helga could be seen slowly scrubbing the collar of one of Wiezen's shirts, rinsing it carefully before soaking a yellow onesie from the triplets. She was washing all the dirty clothes she'd collected from this morning before Macross came in. And the stained apron the demon had used for her cooking was being washed repeatedly to rid the crimson stains. Besides the trembling witch sat a small cup of healing tea, steam emitting from it. Helga had been drinking from the tea ever since she arrived, but she still had a few duties to take care of.

Her bruised forehead felt a pellet of sweat drip from her temples. She DESPISED sweat, but knew she had to finish with the job before she could bathe. The witch still had a few things to take care of even then.
Ophelia: (Once she saw that Helga was up, she hurried over to her) Mizz Quartz, are you sure you should be working yourself this hard? You still need your rest, don't you?
Sir Idiot,

I must speak with you IMMEDIATELY, something has occurred within the burrow. I cannot say too much, for this may fall into the wrong hands if you yourself haven’t retrieved it by now. The moment you take this parchment into your hand, return quickly.

At that was all that was written.

“Go...” Lilith spoke, her expression solemn.

~

Judissia stared ahead of them in silence for a bit, but finally spoke after they were walking for a while. “The well needed bath or a town, whichever stop coms first, there is something that I must show you.”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He could sense a sort of dread from the letter. He wasted no time in leaving, tugging on the necklace and speaking the words, before he was back at the burrow. He wasted no time in running into the burrow) Essil! What's wrong!

Rosemary: If you must
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Essil turned towards Enricho, holding the barrier around the anvil as securely as he could before pointing towards the tunnels. Red was splattered all over the ground of the burrow. “There, go NOW!” He said urgently, though there was something...off.

~

“Yes....I must.” Judissia confirmed. “I want to.”
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA! No! আপনি didn't let me sleep, so আপনি better not be doing this! বছরখানেক আগে
because he's now my smol squishy nicesh শিম বছরখানেক আগে
....... What? বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He ran down the tunnel, the sight of red was enough to horrify him. He ran down the tunnel as fast as he could) Ossiana?! Where are you?!

Rosemary: Alright (She continued to walk forward)
The mother used the nails from her right hand to scrape out any leftover dirt on the clothing. She was washing them with only one hand, the other wrapped in healing bandages to soothe her wrist and regrow her missing fingers. Her reaction was a little slow when Ophelia asked her a question. It took her time to realize she was even there. But once she did, Helga lifted her chin and expanded a small, humble smile that held hints of sadness and fatigue behind it.

"G-Greetings, Princess..." She bowed her head a little, her voice not as hoarse as it was earlier thanks to the tea. She processed her words in her head before shaking her head. "It is quite a-alright, darling... I must complete my duties..."
Ophelia: Well... if you must, Miss Quartz. But we have some news for you. Flynn? (She looked at him, allowing him to tell her)
Once Enricho got down to the den, Ossiana’s head poked up through the entrance to it, her eyes lighting up at the sight of it. “Enricho!” She climbed up quickly and grabbed his hand, a big smile on his face. “It’s happening!” She said excitedly, jumping down into the nesting area immediately.

~

Back at the encampment, Lilith Ann was restripping herself of her armor as she made her way back to lay with Bonnus, setting everything aside inside the tent. “So, how was I?”

“I take it he’s gone back then?” Bonnus asked as Lilith joined her. She could no longer hold back her laughter. “Convincing enough for him to take tail as if a wildfire was at his heels, dear.”

“Hm, good to know.” Lilith grinned some, chuckling. But then she paused. “Do you think that he will be that angry with Essil? After all, I suppose I would probably be sick with worry if I received that sort of news and it pertained to you, “prank” or no prank. This Essil fellow seems to have quite the dark sense of humor..”

“Hm..I suppose thee are right. But if it was for the good cause of seeing this moment with Ossiana, then Inthink it’s well enough worth it. Even if it was for Essil to have his laughs as well.” Bonnus replied. “Now, shall we continue with where we left off?”
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD I am laughing, Wind. LAUGHING. বছরখানেক আগে
Okay, that's actually a really good bait n switch বছরখানেক আগে
I get the feeling আপনি guys have already had this conversation already বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He looked at her with a sense of confusion as he followed behind her) W-Wait, what's happening. And what's with all these red stains?
"Well, where are your children? I'm sure they'd love to hear these news." Flynn added before telling her.

"T-They're upstairs, cleaning their room..." Helga spoke before rinsing the four bibs from the barrel of soapy water, it lightly stinging the cuts from her hand and arm.

"Oh... umm... Well, are you busy? It's going to require your help if you're up to it."

"B-Busy? U-uh... W-Well... I still need to finish washing the clothes.... then hang them... then fold them and store them away..., a-and bathe the children, and make something to eat for th-them, and wash the d-dishes, a-and swee---"

"---oookay, I can do the potion them, you just need to provide me the ingredients." Flynn interrupted once Helga went on with her long list of duties.

"...Why? W-What's wrong?"

"Rosemary escaped! She's no longer with Macross. She's in our world. And we'll be able to track her with a potion."

Helga's facials expressions softened. Her dim eyes wavered as she simply stared at Flynn and Ophelia in disbelief. And she didn't talk for a long moment, and when she did, it was an unexpected answer. "....no...." She mumbled, turning back to washing the last of the basket, which were mainly her thongs and bras.
Ophelia: (She was suddenly surprised by the answer, and she looked at her) N-No? What do you mean by no?
"As in... it's impossible f-for her to have escaped..." The witch said, squeezing the excess of water from the last of her panties before tossing them in the dried basket. She slowly got to her feet and dragged it toward the trunks of two trees where a rope connected them both. The mother slowly began to hang the pieces of clothes, laying them perfectly so that they'd dry fast. As she did, she spoke. "W-Which m-means... Macross probably wanted her to escape.... It's going according to her plan... There's no way a demon would be outsmarted by a child, it does not make s-sense." Helga winced at the pain from her side, inhaling deeply to soothe it. She grabbed one of Wiezen's clean underwear before hanging them as well. "..W-We can meddle in that situation if what you say is t-true..."
Ophelia: B-But she did escape, so surely, that's a good thing, right? You do wish to see her again, right?
“Red stains?” Ossiana gave him a curious look that transitioned quickly back into her excited smile. “No time! We have to hurry before we miss it!” She said while rushing over to the nest, Enricho’s hand held tightly in hers. She didn’t even have her ax with her, and instead it was over on the other side of the den. “Look.” She said, pointing to Oasis’s egg.

The egg had began to crack severely around all of its oval shape, and within it, Oasis was blinking slowly, letting out a long yawn and stretching as she was just waking up. She seemed to have grew just a bit from the last time Enricho had seen her. Her small stinger swayed comfortably, her eyes opening a little more to gaze around curiously.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He followed behind Ossiana, a sense of dread coming to him once he saw that they were heading to the nest. He suddenly picked up a burst of speed as he rushed over to the sight, but his sense of dread was gone once he looked down at the nest, seeing that Oasis was okay, and was emerging from her egg)
When Enricho got over to her nest, the gaze of Oasis’s vibrant brown looked to him, and she seemed to recognize him. She seemed to lean forward to reach up to him and Ossiana, but her hand and forehead tapped against the inside of the egg. Her eyes searched around for a moment before scrunching in questioning confusion in a way that Ossiana did when she didn’t understand something. But the her small brows furrowed in an upwards motion like Enricho’s when he was thinking.

Ossiana snickered at this, looking to her lover with eyes full of joy. “I’m...so so..happy zhat you’re here for zhis, Enricho, zhank you!”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: Y-Yeah.. I'm glad I could be here too, Oss (He kept his eyes on Oasis, unable to take her eyes off of her. His sudden fear now gone, but still leaving him confused. But at the moment, he didn't care. He was just happy to see Oasis and Ossiana. It brought a sense of comfort to him)
Oasis looked at them both for a moment, eyes switching between the two before her tail struck out at the shell that contained her flimsily, and she seemed to growl when it didn’t work. And then she looked to Ossiana, staring for a moment.

Ossiana stiffened a little for a moment, and though she no longer had her long ears, they twitches. “Hungry...” Ossiana spoke softly.

And at this, Oasis grinned her toothless grin, as if she understood that her mother understood her as well. In that moment, it could be seen how strong the mother and child’s connection was without even having to meet each other properly.
Enricho: (He looked over at Ossiana, surprised at how she was able to understand what Oasis was saying, before looking back down at the child in the egg)
Ossiana gave a motherly smile to her child and then looked to Enricho. “No need to worry. I have already taken care of my gathering long before hand.” She assured, her fingers lacing with his, her eyes going back to Oasis.

The infant blinked and gave her grin again, but this time, a row of tiny sharp teeth shot from her gums, and she began to tear into the fleshy inside of the egg like it was the best thing ever.
Enricho: (He was amazed at the sudden growth of teeth from Oasis, assuming this was part of her race. He held onto Ossiana's hand as he watched her tear into the fleshy insides)
The egg began to crack more and more as Oasis chewed her way closer to the outside world, the warmth within her egg no longer enough to suffice now that she could sense her mother and father nearby as well as see them.

“Come New Life, we are here awaiting to welcome you to zhe world! Mother and father are here, you are almost here!” Ossiana was both anxious and frankly still eager to have their child into their arms.
Enricho: (He looked down at Oasis with a small grin, one of joy and, for once, hope) Y-Yeah, exactly what your mother said, little Oasis
(it's the neeeeeeext pageeee, COOLAAAAA~)

"...O-Of course I'd like to see her... What mother wouldn't?" She clipped a few socks on the rope line to keep them from falling. "But... I don't think we should... If I make a location spell, surely M-Macross will find out e-ventually her location as well. She probably doesn't even know yet and as soon as I cast that spell she will...." The witch finished hanging the last few article of clothing, cracking her back lightly as she did so. "It's best to n-not get i-involved... and just... hope for her to find shelter or return home with her own powers, not m-mine..."
The page after the পরবর্তি page after XD বছরখানেক আগে
COLAAAAA আপনি PINKIE PROMISEEDDDD বছরখানেক আগে
yes pls বছরখানেক আগে
Ophelia: B-But Miss Quartz.... That just doesn't make any sense. Macros has more power than any of us, and she will find Rosemary regardless of what we do. We can't rule out that allowing her to go on her own is the best result
Nithloraul: Yeah, and I don't intend to do this for nothing
The outside of the egg shattered in the very next moment, and Oasis tumbled out and onto the large plush green leaves that awaited below, rolling forward and land on her back where her expression looked puzzled, as if she hadn’t even known what had happened.

Ossiana rushed over to her immediately, pulling Enricho closer with her as they went to their child. Ossiana let go of Enricho’s hand and went to pick up the child but hesitated, as if she now was almost afraid to touch it as if it were something she might break. But when she finally did so carefully, and their baby Oasis looked at her, more joy than she had felt in a long, long time filled her eyes with love and immense care. “E-Enricho, look! Look!” She turned to him. Her eyes became teary as she cradled the infant in her arms. “O-our New Life! Our child!”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He moved closer to Ossiana as he looked at the small child held in her arms, his small grin turning into a large smile as he looked at her) She's precious
Watch Macross crash in and accidentally crush her to pieces. বছরখানেক আগে
No XD Just...no. বছরখানেক আগে
Jade, even COLA says no. Think about that! বছরখানেক আগে
"I know, but..." Her tired eyes closed before she exhaled softly. She picked up the empty basket along with her cup of healing tea and taking another long sip. "If... If Macross finds out we know of h-her location... Then... She'll come after us. After me. And she'll threatened me to give it to her by using the lives of my triplets. I-I can't... I-I-I can't risk it anymore. I'm sorry, friends. But I too have responsibilities here. And keeping my kids safe is my only priority."
Ophelia: But what about your other child, Miss Quartz? What are we to do about her? We can't leave her with a stranger, can we?
"No... We can't... B-But... That's unfortunately what must be done..." Her chipped ears lowered some. "M-My Rose is brave. Strong... Smart. I know she will be able to find her way back home... And if she doesn't appear, then... There must be a reason why she isn't coming... She doesn't want to..." The nymph took another sip of her tea. "And... the spell isn't going to work..." Helga said finally.
"She doesn't want to- Oh for fucks sake বছরখানেক আগে
whaaaat? বছরখানেক আগে
আপনি know what else is gonna be my fault? When I ruin Wiezelga since COLA's প্রদত্ত up বছরখানেক আগে
“So precious...” Ossiana nodded in agreement.

Oasis blinked at her mother, giving an attempt a a giggle that came out as small stuttering sound as she reached her small chubby arm up and grasped hold of one of the long locks of ginger red hair, tugging on it a little, though it wasn’t much of a tug let alone a pull.
And then she saw Enricho looking at her and stared at him, blinking slowly a few times.

Ossiana looked to Enricho and a warmhearted smile came to her lips. She held her out to him to hold. “Be careful...at zhis newborn age, a New Life holds a very potent poison within zheir stingers. It is not deadly, but the pain it may cause to a human is. But...I don’t zhink she has any intentions of using it on you.”
Ophelia: B-But
Nithloraul: The witch, always one to make the biggest deal about anything and make a situation far worse than it needs to be

Enricho: (He gave a nod to Ossiana as he took Oasis in his hands, looking at her as he held her. It was the first time he had ever held anything with this kind of care. It was unlike anything else, and it brought a silent joy to him to look at her)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Helga let out a small sigh at Ophelia's stuttering, lowering her cup onto a tree stump before interlocking her bruised and bandaged hands with hers. She gave a weak squeeze, attempting a small smile at the princess. "I-It's going to b-be alright... I appreciate everything thee two have done for me... thank you... I shall see if I can track her some other way if it calms thine worry." The witch gently stroked Ophelia's cheek with her trembling fingers before lifting her head. "W-We'll find a-another way..."
Ophelia: (She looked at Helga, giving a worried expression, but now for her safety as well) A-Are you sure?
Nithloraul: There is always the Ancient Ones
The Ancient Ones? Ha—AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAA! বছরখানেক আগে
Oasis stared up at Enricho, staring at him with curiosity and recognition, for even if it wasn’t as potent as the one with Ossiana, there was a bond there that twinkled in her eyes. The same twinkle that Oa had. She gave one of infant gummy grins to him, but unlike with Ossiana, her sharp little teeth came into display, her legs attempting to kick themselves a little.

Ossiana couldn’t help but to chuckle as she watched the to of them. She felt a wholeness wash over her, and she just couldn’t stop smiling.

~

They walked miles in silence, Judissia and Rosemary, venturing through the wilderness. Judissia was observing the trees and grasses that they passed, still taking everything in, taking the time to savor her new round freedom as if it could be snatched from her in the next second. Which was something that she didn’t doubt, and she was cautious, painfully wary of their surroundings. “Hey, we can take another break if you’d li—”
She brought Rosemary to a stop. “Wait...” She listened for a moment, her eyes searching the trees? “You hear that?”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Quartz triplets are cuter. বছরখানেক আগে
XD Not even close বছরখানেক আগে
yes! such a cutie patootie বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He looked down at Oasis, silent, unable to find the words for how to describe her. But he kept his eyes on her, before finally speaking up to Ossiana) She's so just so...... small
"No, we're not using those excuses of Gods..." Flynn rolled his eyes internally and mentally sighed as his reply.

Helga gave a nod to Ophelia. "I am sure. No n-need for thee to w-worry about my family. You have enough as it is in thine shoulders." She forced a small chuckle at the end of her words. "I shall be making stew if any of thee would like to have a try... I was thinking to make enough for the Crusaders to make up for the incident my children did... Do humans like... stew?"
As long as their aren’t any eyeballs অথবা bug legs অথবা rats অথবা human body parts in it, then sure XD বছরখানেক আগে
And that's why Ophelia offered XD বছরখানেক আগে
Nithloraul: Then don't blame me when we find the child's corpse... Oh who am I kidding? You humans are good at blaming things but yourselves (With an annoyed grunt, it went silent)
Ophelia: Oh, well..... I do believe they do, Miss Quartz. But, surely, I can help you in the matter of cooking the meal

Rosemary: (She stopped once Judissia mentioned something) What is it this time?

Helga's ears twitched slightly, them perking a little at Ophelia's offer to help. Help... She really needed that around the house. The witch gave a small nod and smiled crookedly. "Y-Yes, I would love to have a p-partner in the kitchen... Maybe Flynn, you'd like to help too?"

"--huh? Oh, I don't cook, sorry. But thanks anyways. I can help with the dishes if you want..."

"That would be.... p-perfect...." She turned around and picked up the empty basket once more along with her cup of healing tea, walking alongside Ophelia as she headed back in. "T-Tell me for the stew, do humans prefer cyclops eyes or g-goblins?"
Ossiana tipped her head to the side, chuckling some. “Zhey are supposed to be, as all newborns are. Or...the ones that are human related, at least.” She added, cradling her arms around his so that they were both holding their child. “She’s beautiful...yet her eyes hold a rather charismatic handsomeness..” She looked to Enricho. “Much like yours...”

~

“..Water..— I SAID IT WAS WATER!!” Judissia growled, but not at Rosemary. She sighed. “There must be a river or something nearby. And as much as I would prefer a hot bath, we’ll have to settle short.”
Ophelia: Oh... uh...... Actually, Miss Quartz, humans don't put that in their stew. They usually put in a variety of meats and vegetables

Enricho: (He gave a light chuckle as he looked back down at Oasis) And she has a glowing smile just like her mothers

Rosemary: Alright. You go and enjoy your bath
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Helga slowly walked up the stairs of her porch, cringing lightly at the small stings from her thighs. But she turned to face Ophelia at her correction. "Forgive me, I assumed they would enjoy our meat." But she gave a nod of understanding and a small smile. "I understand. I still have fresh leftovers of the dragon heart my hus-- Wiezen brought... Will that be alright for thee h-humans?" She opened the door and held it for Ophelia and Flynn. Once entering, they could see most of the rubble and debris had been cleaned up, so as the holes in her wall or any cracks. It just needed a quick sweep and mop.
Kristoff: (Once he heard the door open, he turned to Helga and the others, still looking forward while looking at nothing as usual) Oh, Helga. Good to see you and Flynn and Ophelia are alright. Reinard and I thought that, if we are your guests, the least we should do is help out around the house. We were going to clean up as much of the debris as we could. I chose to work on the downstairs and Reinard is currently upstairs. The triplets wished to help, despite my many tellings that they didn't have to, but they insist. Cute little munchkins, they are. And quite helpful
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
“I’d rather you go first.” Judissia said as she walked towards the sound of flowing water. “You need to clean up just as much as I. Smelling like blood and decay won’t help any of us, and if we’re lucky enough, I’ll take care of fetching us some new clothes when I have the chance. That is, if I haven’t gotten too rusty to do something as simple as that.”

~

Ossiana blushed some, moving a little hair from in front of her eyes at Enricho’s compliment. “Likewise, she has your eyes...”

Oasis had taken to grabbing some of her mother’s hair again in one hand and looking at it with google eyes before stuffing it into her mouth to gnaw on, her other hand grasping at Enricho’s cloak.
Rosemary: (She looked at the ground, a little humiliated) .... I'd rather not

Enricho: (He gently pulled Oasis away to keep her from eating Ossiana's hair as he looked down at her) Careful, Oasis, that isn't food. I guess she did say she was hungry before she came out
"O-O-Oh..." Helga looked around her house in the progress of being fixed, dumbfounded. She felt... grand waves of relief washing over her body now with many of the things she had to do scratched off her list. Her mouth twitched before it formed into a sincere, grateful smile. Her eyes fell on Kristoff's and she chuckled in disbelief, tears of relief stinging her eyes. "T-Thank you... so much..." The weak mother spoke, sniffing some. "I am... eternally grateful.. Thou will be repaid with a delicious s-stew and s-some gold c-coins..."
Kristoff: Oh no, Helga. You let us stay the night and that is more than we could ask for. We don't require anymore payment. But we thank you regardless
Nithloraul: Who's we? Take the money when it's given to you, you damn fool!