উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ 13264 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13001-13050 of 13264

বছরখানেক আগে cosmic_fusions said…
"Heh..." Helga nodded and gave a small bow at Kristoff. "Thank you again... And thee may stay as long as thee needs. There is water in the pantry to quench thine thirst. And I-I shall go prepare the stew now..." She drank the last of her healing tea, the impact on her body from it very minor. She couldn't wait but to soak herself in a healing bath. The nymph wasn't able to pamper herself properly for the past few weeks, and hopefully with the extra support she would now.

Helga guided Ophelia to the kitchen, while Flynn stayed behind with Kristoff until he was needed for the dishes. The tired witch looked at the princess. "F-First step... Roll up sleeves and wash hands.... O-oh, a-and no weapons in the house please..." She reminded her about her blade.
বছরখানেক আগে Windwakerguy430 said…
Ophelia: Oh, alright (She placed her weapon just outside, making sure that it was close just in case she needed it. She removed the plates of her armor until she was wearing the clothing underneath, a buttoned white blouse and brown trousers with black shoes. She rolled her sleeves up and went over to the sink to wash her hands)
Helga tied her hair into a messy bun as she waited for Ophelia to finish, and did the favor to tie hers as well to keep it away from her face and the food. Once the witch was done washing her hands thoroughly, she dragged out a decent-sized cauldron and set fire below it with a match rather than her magic. She asked Ophelia to go fetch the flour from one of the cabinets as she went to the fridge and pulled out raw meat that was securely wrapped and conserved. She also brought out a few cutting trays and made sure the vegetables were in reach.
Ophelia: (She hurried to the cabinets and took out the bag of flour, setting it down and waiting for her next order)

(Going to the movies. I'd say don't flood but fuck it XD)
বছরখানেক আগে -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana nodded quickly, smiling at him. “Yes, she did so. Luckily we won’t have to go anywhere far. Come, zhere is one final depth to this home that you have not had a chance to explore.”
~

While Helga and Ophelia were preparing to make the stew, a voice spoke from behind them.

“A ragged priest, a worthless alchemist enslaved by the presence of an artifact, the poor excuse for the queen of Edrain, a crucified grunt, and a discouraged witch. I thought I sensed something disheveled here. Sadly, I was right. What a surprise.” A silence washed over the household in a sudden wave of existing, the air becoming so still that one could make the mistake of thinking that they were actually able to see it.

Wiezen stood at the entrance to the kitchen in a sudden gust nothingness, his dull lifeless blue eyes holding a haze of shadowed red to them, the only thing that made them look less dead. The crow that was perched on his shoulder let out a ear splitting screech that tore through the silence only to fade out into the depths of deafening silence that had filled the house. Despite this, three small birds that followed his lead flew around the kitchen a bit more cheerfully, tweeting without a sound. The shadowy trench coat like overcoat that he wore over a white button up shirt, the shirt’s top three buttons being the only ones not buttoned up and the shirt itself holding a dead glisten to its fabric, seemed to drain the luminosity from the light within the cabin and caused it to dim. He took two steps into the kitchen.
Wiezen’s eyes shifted between Helga and Ophelia. “Ain’t it such one hell of a reunion? All of you look as if you’re doin’ well. And have everything completely under control. Another day, huh?”

~

Judissia stopped and glanced at her. “Would you rather be excused of being a mindless Corrupted and attacked on sight then?” She asked.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
The witch thanked Ophelia when she returned with the flour, pouring some in a cup for soon use. She laid the long chunk of dragon meat that weighed over a couple pounds across the table, her uninjured arm reaching for a sharp knife to use. As for Ophelia, Helga sorted out the vegetables she would be using for the stew that included potatoes, onions, carrots, peas, mushrooms, and cauliflower and handed her a knife.

"You must cut like this..." Helga inched closer to her and grabbed a single potato, skipping the process of peeling it and going straight for the chop. She skillfully diced the vegetable with a single hand, dicing it into small, perfect cubes. She actually began to smile as she did so, moving onto a carrot and cutting both ends of it until she sliced them to the desired size. The witch giggled some, her energy seeming to become more heightened.

But at the sudden voice, the witch froze, her grip on the knife she held loosening until it dropped on the table. Her ears couldn't help but twitch at his words, and she turned around to face him for the first time in a long while. She remained quiet, her unblinking wavering eyes never leaving his. And at his last few words, she gulped. "a-a-another day..." The nymph repeated. She looked at Ophelia, then at Flynn, Kristoff, then thought about the rest of the people that were in her cottage. "...Y-Yes... It is quite a big r-reunion...." In fact, she was surprised herself her cabin could fit everyone.
Wiezen’s eyes pierced into Helga’s while she spoke the few words that she did, his gaze unwavering and to the point to where it became unsettling. Especially since all of his focused was solely on her. Within the silence, her voice would only be just above a whisper. But when Wiezen himself spoke, is voice seemed to bend from the silence, being amplified. “And you look like you’ve seen better days of living..” He said finally after what seemed like hours of peering into her soul. “Speaking of living, aren’t you supposed to be dead?”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Helga's green eyes finally left his when she drizzled oil into the heating cauldron. But, she spoke to him as she diced the dragon meat into small cubes as well, small enough to fit inside a baby's mouth for her children. She took his next few words as a joke, chuckling softly with a hint of truth behind her next sentence. "I-I'm q-quite all right n-now... A-And I believe we've all seen better days of living." The tired mother finally turned to face Wiezen once more, a bowl of the chopped meat in her arms. She used her free hand to the raw meat in the bowl with seasoning, adding pinches of cayenne pepper and flour to thicken it. Her eyes met Wiezen's once again. "T-T-That is what my fa-father wanted thee to think... I-It was all an a-act... But I am alright, Wiezen. And so are the kids." She conjured a frail smile. "I-I took care of him."
Wiezen didn’t say anything, nor did he smile at any point. Instead he only listened as he spoke, the crown on his shoulder not letting out so much as even the smallest squawk from it’s beak. Instead, it only twitched it’s head and eyed some of everything, turning it from side to side in jolting movements.
“I don’t know whether to be more disappointed or the slightest bit amazed that you were able to accomplish something.” He stated at her last few words. “But what I am surely certain of is how this place has come to reek of crippling depression, half-assed effort, and desperation. Now that I think about it, that is relatively comparable to the sound I hear in your voice. Even more so in your appearance.” He spoke bluntly and wasted no time making his points.
cosmic_fusions commented…
oh come on don't be toooooo harsh xD বছরখানেক আগে
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I don’t know what you’re talking about XP বছরখানেক আগে
yesh... wiezen will be as smol as squishy and nicesh as শিম COLA বছরখানেক আগে
Helga's ears drooped to their fullest potential once Wiezen had commented about her accomplishment, then her house, then her voice and finally her appearence. "...heh..." She managed to grunt out, her hand stirring the meat and spices in the bowl until she dumped it into the cauldron with oil, it immediately sizzling in contact. She put the bowl down and washed her hand off before flipping over the chunks of meat until it browned. Through the silent and thick air of the cottage, steam rose from her dish and filled everyone's nostrils, hitting them with a delicious flavorful scent. Helga continued to flip them over carefully with her eyes still in contact with Wiezen's. "y-y-yeah... I do plan on switching things up a bit here..." She looked around her house before looking back at Wiezen. "M-My apologies, love, I haven't gotten a c-chance to bathe y-yet and rid the h-harm inflicted upon m-my body... M-m-my voice should c-come around too..." She flipped the cubes of meat a couple more times.
“Hm.” The silence weighed heavier within the air when he didn’t speak, and his eyes shifted around the kitchen, drifting to certain parts. Like where the split head of the griffin once was, as well as where Macross had been. “So, Macross has been here. Or should I say, _̶_̷_̵_̸_̵_̵_̸_̷_̸_̴_̸_̴—”
As he spoke something that was beyond comprehension, the cabin shook madly for a brief few seconds. But he continued as if nothing had occurred. ”As expected. A shame she didn’t have enough manners to clean up after herself. But I do commend her for the sandwich that she made me earlier over our brief conversation. A real slut for murder she most definitely is.” His eyes went back to Helga. “Your strength is rather pathetic however, so I cannot blame you for falling victim to her games and intentions. So in turn, I am at the least impressed with your efforts. You faired well for a witch in your conditions.”
Helga had to hold the vegetables on the table for them not to fall when the cabin began to shake. When it stopped, she sighed. The witch's left ear perked the slightest when he spoke again. "-t-thank you?" She said more like a question then a statement. But then she corrected herself. "Thank y-you..." Helga helped slice up the remaining vegetables with Ophelia before tossing them in the same cauldron the browning meat were in, along with half a cup of water. "W-Would t-thee like wine or beer?" The weary woman in front of Wiezen asked, holding both options up as to what ingredient to use for the stew.
Wiezen didn’t seem to care if she had thanked him or not, or how she did so or even at all. At her questioning about what he would like for her to put in the stew, he furrowed his brow. ”When has what I liked ever mattered?” He chuckled dryly. “Either or, this...meal you’re making ain’t for me. It’s for everyone else here. But I’ll grant you a tip, anyhow. Beer is a more consistent substance to be used within a stew when lacking a liquid. Adds richness. Preferably the use of a dark ale would do.”
"Your opinion matters to m-me." Helga stated without hesitation with a genuine and humble smile, though it lacked personality due to her fatigue. "This s-stew is for all of us. Including you, love." The witch couldn't help but to snack on a leftover piece of carrot that was stuck to the cutting knife. "Dark a-ale?" Her eyes lifted to the ceiling and she poked her tongue out in thought. "Hmm... I believe I do have th-that! G-Good pick!" She chuckled and was about to go fetch them before she paused some, looking back at the sizzling foods in the cauldron. "U-Uhm..." She tapped her fingers some before looking back at Wiezen. "M-May I a-ask of thee to s-stir the cauldron just for a few s-seconds?" She asked him, removing the hood of the overcoat she wore since the steam was making her a little hot.
Wiezen stared at her for a long stretch of seconds, the silence quickly dawning in again until his next few words were spoken. “No, you m-may n-not ask o-of me to s-stir the cauldron for you.” He said, mocking her stuttering. ”That is not of importance to me.” He finally began to move from where he had been standing, but not away, nor towards the cauldron. But towards Helga, more of the cabin’s light being deprived by the darkness of his cloak and drawn towards him. His eyes never left hers, and when he approached her, her leaned down some almost as if were going to kiss her, only to press his finger into her temple, a sudden rush of rejuvenation forcing itself into a course through her body. He only looked at her afterwards before turning around. ”That weak stuttering is irritating and makes you sound idiotic. You are not.”
He turned around and within only half a second, he was gone, though only outside.
Helga lightly furrowed her eyebrows and pouted when Wiezen mocked her. Although, she didn't say anything of it. But when he began to approach her, the witch took a few steps back in confusion until her back hit a wall and she was cornered. Her head turned to the side as he leaned down, and the single touch of his finger against her bruised temples made her body twitch in anxiety and slight pain.

She gasped when she felt the rush of magical energy fill her veins, her eyes widening and narrowing into slits. That aching pain from her side... she felt no more. Standing no longer hurt her. Breathing was no longer a problem. The witch curled her short locks behind her healing ears. She lifted her head and was going to thank him until he was no longer there in front of them. But the disturbance of silence was... which meant he was close. Helga adjusted the large overcoat some before running with no effort at all to one of the kitchen windows to see if he was there, and luckily, he was. Helga opened it before sticking half of her body out, her behind and legs still on the inside while the rest of her wasn't. Her ears twitched lightly before she smiled some at him. "I thought you left without me being able to thank thee." She said, her voice no longer hoarse or stuttering.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, yeah, too tired. Please fill me in on this বছরখানেক আগে
And Jade speaks the truth! বছরখানেক আগে
I'm sorry most of my time working on this RP was in school and I had to skim posts while in class- And yes, I actually did that, because fuck public schooling বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: Can't be much different from what I usually deal with

Enricho: (He gave a nod and allowed Ossiana to lead the way, following behind her as he carried Oasis in his arms)

Ophelia: (She was confused by the sudden guest that appeared before them. However, she could sense, from Helga, that he was no threat, and instead, continued to cook the meal as ordered)
Wiezen glanced behind him at her, and something in front of him lurked through the shadows, and rumbling growl pouring out into the air from it.

A pair of familiar large red pupils appeared within the trees, staring at the witch before a snarling chuckle rippled through the air like, only to later be drowned into silence. The creature they belonged to backed further into the trees and the eyes disappeared from sight.

“Take a bath. I can still smell your stench from here.” That was the only thing that Wiezen said before his wings stretched from his back, the feathers on it fluttering.

~

“Well would you like to make it that much more harder to finally get around to finding a place to rest up for the night?” Judissia snapped with unintentional irritation to her voice. She sighed. “Look, we’re in the same boat here. If you want me to help you then you have to at least want to be helped.”

~

Ossiana grabbed her axe while they were on her way and gave Enricho a boost up out of the den since he was holding Oasis before they could be on there way back towards the upper section of the burrow, but going in a different route afterwards.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Why would Enricho be holding Rose XD বছরখানেক আগে
To get pricked দ্বারা a thorn বছরখানেক আগে
Rosemary: (She gave a sigh) Fine

Enricho: (He made his way through the burrow as he gently held Oasis in his arms, allowing Ossiana to push him in the right direction)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
XD READ. বছরখানেক আগে
See how fucking tired I am? বছরখানেক আগে
And that wasn't a lack of reading. I'm so mentally drained I mixed everything up বছরখানেক আগে
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD বছরখানেক আগে
Helga's ears twitched to the snarling growl she heard, and she blinked when making contact with the pair of familiar, red eyes. Is that...? She remained quiet until the beast itself disappeared within the trees. A shiver went down her spine before she gulped, looking back at Wiezen with many questions in her mind now. And though she did not expect the words he said, she didn't argue. Because she knew it must've been true. The nymph frowned some but nodded at h-him. "Okay... I'll take one right now..." She said. Helga pushed herself inward to get back inside from the window, until she realized...

She's stuck.

The witch blinked. Her hips were too wide to fit through the window with every thrust she gave. She laughed awkwardly, but grunted afterwards with another attempt to be set free. When it failed, she decided to use magic to escape the tight window constricting her body. Helga was back in the kitchen again, panting softly. She looked at Ophelia for a moment, stirring the cauldron. "Would thee mind taking over while I take a bath? I... desperately need one. And I think its obvious and I'm freaking out because in my entire life I've never had a... stench!!!" She shrieked some. "All you need to do is stir and pour in the liquids slowly." Whether or not Ophelia accepted, Helga was no longer going to walk around smelling... different. She hated it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Wiezen didn’t leave the perimeter of the cabin while he was outside, but instead turned his head after Helga was gone from the window and stared into the woods where the crimson orb like pupils had appeared. “That’s what I thought.” He said blandly, knowing that the beast that had backed into the trees could still hear him.

“Doooo Nooooot Test Meeeee , Wooorrrrrrmmmmmmm.” A droning growl spoke from deep within the forest, rattling the trees.

Wiezen gave a sneer before turning around, his wings straightening and lifting him from the ground where he drifted to the cabin’s roof, crows crowding around to join him.

~

“Thank you. I know this is the least thing you want but we’re going to have to make due with what we can for now.” Judissia scratched her arm as she went back to walking to find the source of water.

~

Ossiana led the way into a newer portion of the tunnels that dove deeper into the ground than the others and was the only place that had stairs of hardened sand that accompanied it. She was glad that they hadn’t had to leave the burrow because of Macross just yet, because it was going to be one hell of a task to gather the things that had already been gathered again.
Helga gave a small bow and thanked Ophelia before she left the kitchen and went up the stairs of her cottage. She began to unbutton the overcoat from her body in the halls, taking it off with ease. The mother repeated the same thing with her dirty dress, throwing the items of clothing over her arms. She walked in her undergarments to the room she shared with Wiezen, unclipping her bra and removing her black panties. The witch threw the clothes to be washed into the empty laundry basket and walked naked within her room toward the bathroom. It had been so long since she’d gotten the chance to relax… to eat… to sleep. And finally she’d be able to complete her daily beauty routine.

The nymph turned on the warm water to fill the same bath she stabbed herself in. She had no memory whatsoever where she had done it or how, so it didn’t bother her in the slightest. Helga had full bottles of unused body wash that she herself had made and was planning to sell in her boutique in the future. Opening a new one and inhaling the flowery scent was the best feeling ever. She did not hesitate to squirt the soap multiple times within the hot water, steam rising and bubbles being formed. With her recovering magic, she made a rose from her garden appear in her hands, distributing the petals within the water that was now turning a light pink. “Oh yes….” The corner of her lips curled into a smirk as she poured more of her lovely scents within the bath. It was as if she was making a second stew upstairs. Helga finally unwrapped the bandages from her injured hand, seeing too sausage-like globs of flesh poking through where her fingers had been sliced off. They were healing perfectly. She really was lucky to have Wiezen around. Helga dipped her thick legs within the tub, eventually sinking her hourglass body into the warm water slowly. The nymph released a moan of ecstasy when she felt her body engulfed in the warmth and smells of the bath. She sunk her head in as well, scrubbing lightly at her scalp with her rose-scented shampoo. Helga giggled loudly as she exfoliated her skin with the pumice rock, ridding herself of dirt and dead skin cells. It felt… so good. Something she definitely needed.

(summary of helga showering: link)
Rosemary: (She reluctantly followed behind Judissia to the source of the water)

Ophelia: (She made sure to follow what Helga had instructed her correctly, cutting the vegetables and meat in order to get it into the right size for the stew)

Enricho: (He slowly stepped down the stairs made of sand, looking down as he took each step carefully, as to not trip)
rEEEEAAAAAADDDDDD বছরখানেক আগে
okay, let me fill আপনি in: Helga had asked Ophelia to take care of the ভাপে সিদ্ধ করা while she was taking a quick bath. The vegetables and meat are already in the cauldron along with water and she left out all the other liquids (broth, dark ale, টমেটো paste) for later and asked her to stir the mixture while she was gone. বছরখানেক আগে
I'm too tired বছরখানেক আগে
Judissia followed the peaceful sounding slush of water running through of air until they finally found the source, a wide stream with a calm clear waters smooth boulders scattered across the length of it and soft soil padding the bottom. Small glints or crystal glinted some of the rocks at the bottom along with some pebble sized pieces of gold, some a bit larger. “........”
She looked around them with a sort of confused expression, thinking to herself before going to kneel down beside the stream, running her fingers across the water. And the she spoke. “Rose, come here. Put your hand in the water and tell me what you feel.”

~

Ossiana came to a stop at a arches opening that was decorated with a curtain of twigs and leaves and fruit vines that hung to the floor. She looked over to Enricho for a moment, and smiled at him before motioning for him to follow as she went in.
Rosemary: (She shook her head in confusion as she walked over to the water, placing her hand into it as it passed through her fingers) It feels like water

Ophelia: (She started to pour in the liquids into the stew as she stirred it around, making sure to get the right amount into the cauldron)

Enricho: (He returned the smile as he followed behind her)
no shit sherlock বছরখানেক আগে
What do আপনি expect from completely broken Rosemary? She's gonna be a smart গাধা for a long while বছরখানেক আগে
............ At least I clearly read it this time বছরখানেক আগে
Though the nymph had exfoliated her entire body, she repeated the scrubbing three more times. In fact, the pumice of hers was already becoming dull. Her skin was as smooth and silk and plump just like her cherry lips thanks to the warmth of the water. Helga’s orange hair had regain bounciness and volume in her curls, as well as shininess. She felt… Rejuvenated. Clean. Even beautiful. Although Helga would have enjoyed staying in that pool of water for another hour or two, she knew duty called and she would have to enjoy herself another day. She chewed on a mint leaf as she got out of the bath, wrapping a white towel around her hourglass figure. The nymph dried herself thoroughly, shaking her wild curls within the fabric and letting out a sigh of relief.

Helga cupped a little bit of coconut oil, lathering it across her smooth skin to make it glisten against the light. She squeezed a few drops of her essential oils across her neck and breasts, rubbing them in and running the rest that was left across her curly hair which was later brushed with her healed fingers. She didn’t bother putting on any makeup, not that she needed it anyways. She only dabbed a little chapstick upon her kissable lips. As for her outfit, her clothes were either destroyed or currently drying. So without caring for any undergarments, she threw on a plain dress that reached her ankles, buttoning the top to conceal her cleavage. Helga took a glance of herself in the mirror, a small smile coming to her poreless face before she headed back downstairs. She would’ve liked to be walking in her duck slippers, but it wasn’t bad walking around barefoot. On her way down, she noticed that her kids were not upstairs. But she heard them running around downstairs, chasing one another with their stuffed animals. Their game eventually took place outside when they realized the living room was not big enough for their fun.
see, COLA? 24/7 a squeaky clean goddess lookin and smellin like a snacc বছরখানেক আগে
one cannot hate smol helga বছরখানেক আগে
No one hates Helga..... Well, unless it's in the RP. Then EVERYONE hates Helga বছরখানেক আগে
Judissia rolled her eyes. “Well no shi—I mean...no, that’s it what I meant. What does the temperature of it feel like to you?” She asked.

The water of the stream was actually very warm to Rose’s hand, the gentle flow of it running through her fingers.

~

Within the new area that Ossiana has walked into, the floor was covered in more leaves than even the den and nest, and all around it there were piles of something wrapped in vines and more leaves. Some of the wrapped items were hanging from the ceiling, some of them hanging from hooves and antlers that were just barely visible.
Rosemary: It's warm

Enricho: (His eyes wondered around the place, a look of amazement on his face) What is this place?
The witch walked back into the kitchen, pulling her damp curls into a ponytail for it not to bother her as she worked. Helga nodded at Ophelia. "Thank you dear, you're doing great!" She gave her a thumbs up, helping her pour in whatever remained. She took Wiezen's advice and used a whole bottle of dark ale since this stew was going to be pretty big. Once all the ingredients were in, she sprinkled a bit of flour just for an additional thickening paste. It already smelled delicious. Helga helped stir the mixture before she covered the cauldron to let it simmer. "Alright... And now we leave this cooking for an hour or so and it should be done. ... Do you think they'll like it?" Her ears perked in anticipation.
Ophelia: I guarantee they will, Miss Quartz (She gave her a smile as she stood back from the cauldron to let it cook)
Judissia gave a sort of frown at Rose’s answer. “Actually...it’s—never mind. Go ahead and hop in. I’m going to scout the perimeter for 5 paces in each area just to make sure we’re in the clear. I would go further, but I don’t like the idea of leaving you alone. But after we’re done, we’re going to have to have a chat along the way.”

~

“Conservation.” Ossiana answered, walking a little further in. And the further they walked in, the bigger the space seemed to become while she was there, and the more the lean and vine wrapped objects were there hanging from the ceiling. Some of them matted with dried blood. She lifted her ax and cut one of them down, it hitting the ground with a hard thud.
"That's great!" Her ears twitched some, flicking the residue of water on them. She clapped to herself in glee, eyeing the cooking meal before she finally decided to spend her time doing something else. The witch told Ophelia she could join if she wished as she headed outside with her children. She sat on the grass beneath the shade a tree provided her, observing Zealia tackle Elijah in their little game. Helga couldn't help but to chuckle sweetly, a snort of hers inevitably being heard.
By the time Helga had stepped aside, or rather even before hand when it was only the children, the cabin’s roof had began to be covered in a mass of shadow like feathers that were crows, almost as if the moonlight didn’t exist enough to shine down upon it. Wiezen was on the other side of it, away from the children, away from people. He gazed out at the side of the forest where there was no encampments or burning fires. No...there was too much noise there.
The dark that consumed the trees seemed to illuminate, but not in a manner in which they were glowing with light. But rather any light was glowing with the dark.
The kids slowed their pace when they saw the darkness look over not only them, but their cabin and especially the trees. The triplets, along with Oswald slowly backed up to their mother who sat below a tree that was always being consumed. Her children's eyes seem to sparkle when they viewed the now feathery roof, and Zealia couldn't help but to let out a squeaky giggle before she imitated a crow since she recognized the feathers.

"KAH-KAWWW!!!!!" Her voice rung in the silent air, giggling as if it was so funny. Helga blinked, staring at the magic surrounding them before she slowly got up and inched towards her cottage, observing the outline of darkness surrounding it.
Rosemary: (She gave an empty nod as she turned her attention back to the stream)

Enricho: (His eyes continued to move across the room, trying to take everything in as he walked further in)

Ophelia: (As she walked outside, and saw the black mass above, she was a little disturbed by it, but seeing Helga react to it with a smile and laughter, she felt herself calm down a little)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
আপনি read HALF বছরখানেক আগে
That's আরো than I usually read XD বছরখানেক আগে
Okay, I read the rest and I don't think anything would change :P বছরখানেক আগে
Zealia’s imitation of the crows was drowned out quickly, not an echo to be heard, and the sound of her giggling became almost nonexistent not a second later after they left her voice.

The crows seemed to be in a complete stand still, not moving at all, there heads bowed into a tuck betweeen their shoulders, feathers like a starless, moonless night sky. All but one, that remained perched on Wiezen’s shoulder, it’s eyes two pits of white. It’s head cocked to the side and twitched a few times before it opened its mouth to let out a silence smothered squawk, and though muted, it still seemed to pierce the air with the idea of its sound.

~

Judissia watched her for a moment before backing away and turning to go off to scout the area around them, disappearing the way that they had came to start there.

~

Ossiana peeled the wrappings away from the object to reveal that’s the object wasn’t...an object. But a wild hog, it’s body chunky but it’s tough skin shriveled, it’s bristly fur completely shaved from its surface. It’s body had no stab or cut wounds aside from one small incision that ran deeper than it actually looked. One of it’s sides were dented severely where it looked as if it’s rib cage had he forced towards the other by a large amount of force.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
আপনি missed me বছরখানেক আগে
Like আপনি missed to read xD বছরখানেক আগে
At least I did good this time. That way no one can get mad at me XD বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He looked down at the bore, the sight of it's destroyed rib cage caging his eyes immediately) Oh..... Is this something you hunted, Ossiana?

Rosemary: (She looked down at the stream of water, looking back at her own reflection, before she stepped inside the stream, trying to wash away the filth and horrid smell)
“Yes. Everything here is something zhat I hunted for the specific purpose of gathering for New Life.” Oasis a answered while snapping the tusks from the hog.

Oasis’s ears perked for a moment as she was now using Enricho’s cloak as a substitute for Ossiana’s hair, chewing at it with her gums vigorously.
Helga continued to observe the dark magic hover around her cabin, tilting her head as to why it was spreading to the trees at well. She could feel Zealia's heart pounding from where she stood since even her sweetest of giggles was cut out. "....Wiezen?" Helga suddenly asked once she was done looking at the aura, giving it a small poke. "Wiezen, what is this?" She asked in curiosity from where she was.
Enricho: (He looked down at Oasis and chuckled as she chewed on his coat, not even minding the amount of saliva he would eventually clean off. He was just glad to see her)
Wiezen’s long ears didn’t so much as even perk at Helga’s voice, for that was watered into what would sound only like a whisper in her own ears. But her words did reach them, and he gave an odd, small sideways smile at the luminescent darkness.
It didn’t let off any sort of wicked sensation like dark magic or flat out evil would. It’s aura only gave off a feeling of...nothingness.
The color peeled from the trees peeled away into nothing but and empty white in some places, but not much. And he answered with one word to her question. “Silence.”

~

Oasis’s ears twitched at the sound of her father’s chuckle, and her gnawing came to a stop. She gave him a puzzled look, drool drizzling down her chin. But then she gave him a big, innocent and toothless smile, her eyes closing when she did so.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He returned the smile as he sat on the ground, holding Oasis in his arms as he looked at her smile, rocking her ever so slightly as he did so)
We already know that Ossicho is the best couple, but are they also the better parents.......... Yes বছরখানেক আগে
আপনি think that because she was just born and its all fun and games বছরখানেক আগে
Not for them বছরখানেক আগে
Helga felt the need to speak louder when she couldn't hear her voice as loud as she wanted to. Although, she didn't. She assumed Wiezen could hear her perfectly fine from where she stood being that he answered her. But his reply made her raise an eyebrow. "....As in, it IS silence, or for me to be silent, or you feel like being silent or it has something to do with silence--?" She blinked, stopping her questions and silencing herself before Wiezen could. She grunted some as she climbed onto the porch rail to reach him a little better, balancing on her feet. She looked up at him and tilted her head. "Are thee... alright?"
While Enricho was enjoying his time with Oasis, Ossiana went around the area cutting more from the ceiling to bring and unwrap for their infant. And she did so happily, an unwavering smile at her lips that only grew more defined in nature every time that she looked to her lover and their child. She just felt so...complete now, in a way that she never had felt before. And it felt good, so right. And as she brought the rest of what she had decided to get to them, she stopped.
She didn’t want this to end, the feeling she had. She didn’t want it to be taken from them, or destroyed. Her grip tightened on the handle of her ax for a moment. I will not let it be. She would fight for the rest of her days if she had to. She would do that gladly to protect the haven that had grown within her heart, Enricho and Oasis. No matter what.

~

“It is silence.” Wiezen answered nonchalantly, his eyes remaining in their stair out into the glowing dark. “Although, the other answers sound kind of good too.” He added in the same manner. But at her next question, however, he glanced at her, his shadowy dead blue eyes meeting the vibrant emerald of hers. Even with only a glance, his stare was one that could make a person’s blood run cold and root them where they stood.
“Alright? No, I am Wiezen. But of course you should know that already.” He answered snidely, sarcastically. ”You are here. Which means that, as the needy ass person you are, want something. So, what do you “want”?” He spoke blandly in the same blunt manner as before.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Oasis better either eat like a slob অথবা use her tail to attack the খাবার বছরখানেক আগে
Because I get the feeling she is going to eat all this solid খাবার বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He continued to hold onto Oasis, smiling down at her as he looked up at Ossiana, giving her the same smile he did Oasis)
Helga chuckled some at his sarcastic joke, the sweet tone of her giggle and snort defying the silence around her. The witch struggled some to keep balance but managed to do so, standing on her toes so that her chin could reach the roof. She blinked at his next few words, scrunching her nose lightly. "I don't think I'm that needy. I am an ass person considering the size of mine." She chuckled again, her ears twitching to his next question. "What I want to know? I want to know about thee and how you're doing, love."
Ossiana returned Enricho’s smile cheerfully and went over to them. She looked down at Oasis, their precious little child, and picked her up from Enricho’s arms.

Oasis sort of scrunched her nose at this, until her mother turned around to reveal what she had wanted. She began to make small noises at the food, wiggling her body eagerly.

“Now now Oa, it’s coming.” Ossiana said with a small chuckle. “But first, I suppose I’ll have to continue tradition.” Now laying with the boar was the body of an elk, a wolf, a large fish, and a rabbit.
She took Oasis to the fish first to see her reaction.

Oasis stared at the strange scaly and finned being in front of her before sniffing at it light when she was sat down onto it.
And then her teeth came forth and she started taking small but sharp bites from it until she was pulled away, in which she then gave a squeaky little grunt in dismay until she was taken to the next one. The rabbit. As she was held down by it, she didn’t attempt to eat it at all, and instead tried to hug it. And then it came it to the boar, and within the first bite she started biting at it sloppily, her teeth cutting through its tough skin easily. The wolf she just stared at, kicking her feet some..of at least attempting to. But when she was placed on the skinned elk, she sniffed at it, her small nostril holes twitching some. And the. She fell face forward onto it and began to eat through it, almost falling off of its side until she was caught by her mother.

~

“No. You are that needy. And now you claim that you want to know about “how I’m doing”? You? Well ain’t that the first.” Wiezen’s gaze turned away from her and peered back out into the silence of the forest. “Not interested. And your ass isn’t all that big. Just fuckable.” He added in the last part. “Aren’t you supposed to be stirring a pot or something?”
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
আপনি tell her, Wiezen XD বছরখানেক আগে
আপনি mess with the ass, Jade puts on iron boots and stomps your dick out like a আগুন XD বছরখানেক আগে
She tells আপনি to put your mouth on the curb বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: (He looked at the sight of Oasis observing and occasionally devouring parts of the animals, before looking up at Ossiana) So this is a tradition of yours, Oss? If you don't mind me asking, what is its purpose?
“To show zhe New Life bravery while young, and to weigh zheir potentials in hunting for when zhey grow older. Zhis is so zhat what they cannot hunt will be something that they won’t fear.” Ossiana explained. “For example, zhe wolf. Notice zhat it’s fangs are bared.” She said, pointing to the long canines of the wolf and it’s bared teeth. “She refused to attack it, for she fears it. I felt her uncertainty. However the rabbit is something that she loves, and in turn, will be an animal that she will never hunt because of so.” She looked down to Oasis while she held her in her arms,
who’s stinger was trying to stab at her unfinished meal of boar. “And now I see what her favorite to hunt will be.” She smiled at this in satisfaction.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Enricho: I have to say, that's pretty impressive, Oss. (He gave her an understanding nod as he looked back down at Oasis as she chewed through her food, still amazed at how she could eat such a meal for her age)
So Oasis is kinda like Sunny Baudelaire with her sharp teeth? বছরখানেক আগে
Eh, whatever. I remember my school made a huge deal about it in সেকেন্ড semester, and yet forgot about the whole story বছরখানেক আগে
Now Jade is going to buy the whole series বছরখানেক আগে