Gretsel posted on Jan 21, 2011 at 08:00PM
Idea by:winxlove2
Link:link

Winxclub magazine 124 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 124

বছরখানেক আগে Gretsel said…
Winxlove2's idea: we all go to our future and try to change it but we exsidently get stuck in time and silvia WILL NOT help us get out so easyly
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে winxlove2 said…
1. my nick is Winxlove2 winxlove is a B***H!!
2.it's silvia not silvie!
বছরখানেক আগে lovebaltor said…
(Calm down Ginta =P
Ur, I don't know how to start this :'D)

1.Sorry for the mistake Ginta(but please don't say bad words about Ella because she is my friend too)
2.Sorry again but i just copy and paste your words.But i'll fix that;-)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(yeah what ever.you will never cahnge my min about "ella")

HEather:ah!!!*gets blasted by strange rai(another wi-ries too)*what wa-*sees that everything is like moving!*WOW
Zatura: *Groans and rubs head* Eugh... What was that-- Wow! Check it! *Smiles*
বছরখানেক আগে Flora_Bloom said…
surprise
Silvia:What was that?*looks around*This place...(smiles in an amazed kind of manner)It's amazing...Everything looks like it's moving.
And there's that sense...that feeling....of strangeness.
(sees zatura and heather)
So,do you girls know where we are?
Athina:*they all hearing a scream*wwwaaaaaaa!!!!!*Athina felt near Zatura and Heather*What??How i went here??*looks around*It's a stupid assigment again?*looks Silvia,Zatura and Heather*Well at least*gets up*We're all here..Except maybe from Susan and Brianna...So...how we went here??
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heather;y better stay away from us!!silvia we now it's your job!!
Athina:Stop it Heather!I'm sure that Silvia won't never bring us in a strange place(with no reason)*looks Silvia*Why she must do it??I don't think that she believes that we're her toys ,right?
Silvia:(shakes her head)I don't know any better than you about this place.And why would I think you were my toys?You're my friends...
And maybe we aren't here for an assignment....
This doesn't look like the kind of place you are assigned...
(they hear a heart-rending scream)
Silvia:(shivers)My god....That didn't sound like a someone...
it sounded like a something...
Maybe there's something out there.We should take care not to run into it.
(stops)(tries to move further)
I can't go any further!
(she tries to walk through)
There's a protective shield here!We can't go through.
I wonder if there's another way.
(she looks around)(there's a path nearby)
Silvia:Did we see that when we hit that shield?This is wrong.We're not supposed to be here.It's just too strange.That path wasn't there a second ago.I'm sure it wasn't!
Heather;OMG!!!it's a travel to the future!!
Zatura: What?! A travel into the future?! *Touches the portal* It's feels similar to a wormhole... *Eyes turn black* Ugh... It's not a wormhole... I wonder what it could be...
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
Susan: (gets there with Brianna) ooow! (stands up) where am I? (looks at everyone) hey! nice to see you all in here, but...what is this place?
Athina:Hey girls!!Nice to see you!*hugs them*...Well,i think that someone put us a trap...But why in us?
Heather:not a trap!it's just-OMG we are traveling time becose time fairys sended us here!*runs over zatura*that is NOT good!
Heather:not a trap!it's just-OMG we are traveling time becose time fairys sended us here!*runs over zatura*that is NOT good!
Athina:Well,i think that's a good explanation..
বছরখানেক আগে 30degrees said…
Brianna: so...we are traveling in time? its cool...and at the same time creepy!! to what year are we going to get?!
Zatura: Who knows. It could be a few minutes from now, or even thousands or even hundreds of years into the future. We'll only know once we arrive at the destination. It does seem rather strange though, how we all just go teleported here magically without some real explanation for it... I wonder what the purpose of doing this is for?
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
Susan: yeah...I am wondering the same. And I am wondering if we are going to the future or to the past...
Athina:*Thinking*Girls,i have read many books about ''travel in future''things and i know that(it doesn't matter if we are in the past or in the future)we musn't meet ourselves(from future or past)Because then will make changes in time An we don't want to do this..
Silvia:Girls!(hugs susan and brianna)Good to see you!
This is going to be strange....As Athina said,we shouldn't meet our past or future selves.If we do...then I don't like to think what would happen.We could change it...but don't run away with ideas.You'll think you're changing it to something,but in fact,you'll be changing it to something else.
Thinking about the past is difficult...but the future?How will that be constructed?
So,we've found where we are...but why are we here?
As Heather said,it could be because of some fairies...but who would want to send us here?And why?
(another scream comes from the distance)
Silvia:Hey,girls...do you think we should keep walking?Because I don't want to make myself easy prey for whatever that is.
heather:*the moving tunel ends and they apear in cloud tower*
Silvia:Wha-?!Cloud Tower?!Impossible!(realization sinks into her mind)
I think this isn't the real cloud tower...maybe it's from one of our pasts or futures?Let's be careful.
HEather:*sees her self there*(thinks:shit!if they see my like that!) I see us run!*pushes all wi-ries to some tunel*
Silvia:(catches a glimpse of heather before)Heather?!Who was that girl?
She looked like you!Were you in Cloud Tower before????
Heather:we wur all there!*makes all wi-ries bilieve what she says*
Athina:Hey,Hey!How can i be in CloudTower??I think that i gonne mad in the future....
sick
Heather:we are on a mission!
Heather future her:OMG zatura!those little fairy bitches will never now we are witches!"oh silvia afcourse I am a fairy"*laughts*
Heather real one:(thinks:not good!)brain lei!*makes wi-ries brains forget what they hurt*
Silvia:(shakes her head)There's magic here.It's Heather!She's using magic on us!Well,if she's doing that...I'll put a defence around myself(puts an invisible defence around herself)
Stop it,heather!We're not going to be fooled!
I'll never join Cloud Tower!
(sees 2 heathers)
Silvia:Who's the real one?They're both real...It's the present heather I want,not the future one!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Athina:Well,i'm seeing 2 Heathers too!We must go girls!If the 2 Heathers meet we gonna have problem
Silvia:Not us...her!But,we have to help her somehow!How do we find out who the real one is?Any ideas???
(you allready forgot!!!you wur to late I allready deleted your memory!!!look the times was "makes wi-ries forget everything they hurt"that means now they forgot!!!you wur to late to put ther sheild!!!)
(you allready forgot!!!you wur to late I allready deleted your memory!!!look the times was "makes wi-ries forget everything they hurt"that means now they forgot!!!you wur to late to put ther sheild!!!)
(actually,silvia realized there was magic against them when heather put the forgetting spell,so she put a shield around her to protect herself from future trouble)
(what ever I now waht I write and I now what spells I make so, you can rlp as you want I will rlp as I want and in the end don't tell my I over power!)
(calm down,ginta.we're not against you or anything.let's just get along)
(yeah yeah what ever)
বছরখানেক আগে CyD12 said…
(girls, chill out! lets not fight here please!)
(i'll try continuing the roleplay)
Silvia:So,how do we find out?Who's the real heather?Sorry...the now heather?
Heather;I am the real one!!!now shut up!!!
Heather;I am the real one!!!now shut up!!!
Athina:Ok girls relax...Right now we must think where we are...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heather:*changes wi-ries in to witches look*for us to easyly walk here!
Athina:Ok...but..why we must go to the cloudtower??
Heather;a mission meybe
Athina:Ok...I don't have a problem with that...What do you say Silvia??
Heather future:hey girls!have you hurt a voice that sounded like to mother F***king pixies?!?!
Pain(another witch):yeah!men!those voices are so anoying!but it's just our heads!I mean you and zatura killed them all!
Heather future:yep!we did!
Silvia:(looks at herself)I don't like this....but if we have to get in,this is the best way.(hears the witches)(frowns)
Did I just hear that Zatura and Heather killed us?This is the land of future,then!We're in big trouble....
If this is the land of future...we should be able to change our future...and our past and present along with it...
(cloud tower disappears and along with it their disguise as witches)(they're in another place)
Silvia:What happened?Why are we here?Do any of you know this place?Is it your realm or anything?

(Nadia,is ash continuing in the roleplay?Because she hasn't posted in any forums lately)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে