নেকড়ে Darkness of the হৃদয় RP

InvadaMiz posted on Jan 29, 2012 at 08:50AM
If you've read my story, and liked it.Than join my RP your char will apear in the story, just fill this out and we'll start after we have TEN wolves, ONLY ten :)

Name:

Mate:

Where is the wolf from?:

Pack?:

Pelt:

Eye color:

Bio:

Fill this out and see if you make it :)

নেকড়ে 44 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে InvadaMiz said…
My wolves :D

Names:Raven and Lucky

Age:Raven is two years old, and Lucky is two-and-a-half

Mate:Eachother

Where are they from?:They live in Yellow Stone

Pack?:they're rouge

Pelts:Raven's is black (like a raven's wings, hence her name)Lucky's is black with white splotches on his paws,neck,tail,and tips of his ears

Eye Colors:Raven has dark blue eyes, and Lucky's are dark brown

Raven's Bio:Raven was abandoned as a pup, she watched other successful wolves hunt from a distance and picked up her amazing hunting skills, but because of her laziness she's a scavenger.She hates salmon and any other fish, exept bass.She starts and ends an argument easily, she also tends to be silent when approaching friends.She fell in love with Lucky seeing how much he cared about her.

Lucky's Bio:Lucky left his mother when he was 11 moons old, he is very lucky when it comes to hunting, hence his name.Lucky met Raven while hunting, she looked starved so he shared the fox he caught.He decided that she can stay with him, he thinks that she was killed and shows anger and pain.He realises that he loves her, and when he knows that it was just a wolf that looked like Raven he tells Raven that he loves her, and she said the same.
বছরখানেক আগে thisperson1212 said…
Name: Marlia

Mate: None

Where is the wolf from?: Yellow Stone

Pack?: No

Pelt: link LOOK FOR YOURSELF

Eye color: left side, Red. Right side, blue.

Bio: CLASSIFIED YOU IDIOT
বছরখানেক আগে Mikuever said…
Name:Twilight

Mate:WTF!?? THERES NO SUCH THING AS THIS ONe.

Where is the wolf from?:Unkown

Pack?:Unkown

Pelt:Black/Dark Blue

Eye color:Blue

Bio:CLASSAFIED >:((
(GO AWAY MIKUEVER!!! IMA IGNORE U!)
Lucky: *looks over to Marlia* can you wake Raven up for me please?
no...
Lucky: well fine I'll do it *laughs* just joking, i'll wake her up*walks into the den*
ok, I'm tired *falls back asleep*
বছরখানেক আগে Albina21 said…
Name: Tanner (lol I had too!) (oh yeah he's male)

Mate: None.

Where is the wolf from?: Yellowstone

Pack?: None

Pelt: Tan in color (his name) with black speckles on his back and snout.

Eye color: Green

Bio: He's been alone since his mother was killed, right after he stopped suckling. He left his mother's pack after this. He is fast and an amazing hunter, but does not always think things through and can have bad judgement when fighting.. However he does not trust easily, due to how his bad judgement usually ends bad for him. He is impressed by hunters, and has little patience for the rest.
Lucky and Raven: *roll their eyes as they walk past*
(lol)
(^^ I know I'm weird but it seemed appropriate somehow...)
Tanner: *pads past Lucky and Raven*
(you kinda have too read the story to understad what's goin' on)
Lucky:(watches him) well good morning Tanner
(I read it! ^^)
Tanner: *startled* Who's there? Who is it? *sees Lucky* Oh... Hello.
বছরখানেক আগে dargox said…
Name: Blood
Mate: none
Live in: Yellstone
Pack: none
Pelt: charcole with blood red stripes.
Eye color: red but changes to a glowing sky blue on a full moon.

Bio: alway been a loner ever since a evil group of witches use him for one of their test spells which thry never revers, so now not only he live forever dew his super healing power but with every full moon night his body tranform into a monstrous wolf, strikeing fear into the hearts of both beast and man.

(so can my character play?)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(yes)
Raven: *tramples over Tanner and races to the river*WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Blood: *sitting in the river catching all kinds of fish and throwing them onto the bank near raven* "ha....that's 100!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Raven: Holy crap! Feeding a litter of a thousand eh, Blood?(bounds into the river, sits father down the river, then pounces where the fish will be) Let's see (looks at her paws, and see's she caught something that the human's use, and it was extremely creepy looking) AH, SNAPPY- SNOO!!!"
Shadow: *appears behind Raven and holds her head under water*
Raven:*gasps as her head lifts from the water* BLOOD HELP!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Blood: *looks at raven with confusion* "um...do I know you?" *walks over to his catch and shakes off the water befor eating*
Blood: *see rave in trouble and shouts to shadow* "HEY WHY DON'T PICK ON SOME BODY ELSE!!?" *he uses his curse powers to make two water whips form around shadow's neck to choke him*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tanner: *is trampled* ugh... *gets up and shakes head* I'm gonna get that pup. *goes to river, sees Blood choking Shadow, jumps on Shadows back and sinks teeth into his neck* GE UFF HAH!!!!!!! (get off her!)
(just got back from school)
Shadow pounced from their grip, with Raven on his back, he disappeared with her.
Blood: "damit why do I let my self into these thing?" *sences out lucky thought his aura bond with raven and run to lucky* "exsue me are you raven's mate?"
Lucky: Yes, why?*looks behind Blood* Why?
Blood: "because a evil wolf just attacked and run off with her, i'm sorry that I couldn't stop him" *looks down*
Tanner: *rolls, gets to feet and runs where Shadow and Raven were going*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(They disappeared, he never said where they were going)
Raven bit and scratched him, nothing seemed to even phase him.
Lucky let out a deep gruesom snarl.
"Shadow."
Blood: *looks up* "hmm..it's seem you know him, yes?"

(btw rp invite: link)
(kk)
Lucky:It's not the first time he's done this, she's the only way to gain stength
Blood: *look at lucky with a confused face* "so why dose he need to gain stength for?"
Lucky: Raven's the one who set him free from his seal, so she's the only wolf he can take over, to add to his strength. So he can be unbeatable, so he can take us over.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tanner: Do you have any idea where they went Lucky?
Lucky: The same place she set him free, but none of us can fit in there... it's too small.
Tanner: There has to be something we can do! *slams paw against ground, frustrated*
*wakes up*
Lucky: We could've sent Sensuke in, but she was murdered... we're out of choices.
Tanner: Then what do we do? Let her die? *growls*
Lucky: If she dies, he'll die, she won't be killed. There's a legend that there's a secret way to get in, but, no one knows where.
Tanner: ... Then let's find out where it is! *determination!*
বছরখানেক আগে ZombieMeowth said…
Lucky: (whacks Tanner on the head) NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHERE TO LOOK GEINIOUS!!! (see's a huge cave) When did that get there?
(XDXDXD)
Tanner: *is whacked* HEY!!!!! *growls dangerously, sees cave to* Ha! Told you we could find it! *jumps on Lucky's back playfully* Let's go in.
বছরখানেক আগে ZombieMeowth said…
Lucky: Mind getting off? SERIOUSLY HOW LONG HAS THAT BEEN THERE?!
Tanner: *bats his head, scrambles off him* Does it matter? We better get moving! *runs to entrance of cave*
বছরখানেক আগে HawkfireX said…
Shadow

Pelt: Black with silver markings
Eyes: Emerald
Bio: Shadow was a rogue until Alpha Storm rescued him and trained him and his brother Hawk to become members of his pack.
Pack: Unknown
Mate: None