Wonder Girls New song "Nobody"

PixieJJC posted on Sep 23, 2008 at 08:52PM
Apparently the Wonder Girls have been working their pretty little butts off to release a new album. Their new song, entitled "Nobody", has gotten both good and bad responses from fans. Some say that it's just a play on "DreamGirls" and they don't like the 80's style and groove. Others have welcomed the girls with their new images... they can't sing "Tell Me" forever can they?

"Nobody" has JYP staring as himself and the WG are his backup dancers. When a gross yet funny situatuion happens, WG are forced to perform the song for him. Thus becoming an overnight sensation!

Frankly, I like the MV. It's catchy and the intro is amusing. They might not have the best hairstyles, but it's a MV.. what can we do? "Nobody" showcases their vocals better than some of their prvious songs.

Here's a link to the FULL MV and it's english subbed!

link

Credits to: Wondersmurf@YT and EmeraldSinner@YT

Here's a link to the MV with the romanized lyrics. The quality is not that great, but it does the job. I'm sure there will be a clearer version soon.

link

Credits to:KoJaProductions@YT

Here's a remix ver. of the song.. already! lol

link

Credits to: aliks089@YT and EmeraldSinner@YT
last edited on Sep 23, 2008 at 08:56PM

Wonder Girls 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে PixieJJC said…
WOOOOOT! Their COMEBACK stage! I loved the dresses and I loved YeEun's hairtsyle! They did awesome!

link

Credits: JoongBoSkittles03@YT and EmreraldSinner@YT
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে bakangel said…
heart
Aha...i love their latest single...Nobody...
I really love the song when they bring in 5 versions...
Good~