জ্যায়াই What was the first BoyxBoy couple...

kyokotanemura posted on Jan 18, 2013 at 11:56PM
to get you into yaoi/boyxboy?
It can be anime, fanfics about real people, etc.

I first got into boyxboy couples from reading a ThorxLoki fanfic.
(Yeah I'm a newbie to yaoi, but I love it now!)

জ্যায়াই 15 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ueku said…
Junjou Romantica was the first yaoi I watched. When I first watched it I was like o///o
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
IamKyon commented…
Ikr XD বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে IamKyon said…
It was Junjou Romantica AMV which really caught my eye ^^
 It was Junjou Romantica AMV which really caught my eye ^^
বছরখানেক আগে kimkyu said…
Okane ga nai, Was my first after that i start watching other mangas and right now im in fanfics (im addicted to fanfic)
বছরখানেক আগে Shinjikun said…
Ash/Gary from Pokemon was my first. I somehow stumbled upon it while randomly looking for Pokemon pictures via google image search a looooooong time ago. I thought it was weird at first, but then I started to REALLY get into to it for some reason. ε-(´∀`; )
বছরখানেক আগে codyfan77 said…
Mine was...Some where around the age of 11/12, Total dramas NoCo. But only a little, back then, I didn't like Yaoi too much, so I only read 1 or 2 NoCo fanfictions/tried not to mention it.
বছরখানেক আগে shizuka1243 said…
My first was hey class president
 My first was নমস্কার class president
বছরখানেক আগে KnougeChick said…
My first yaoi ship was Sebastian/Grelle from Black Butler but I hated myself for shippin them cuz OHNO
HOMOSEXUALS //GASPU
Then I watched Sgt. Frog and shipped Tamama/Keroro and same deal as before
Hetalia I ended up watchin because it's known for its yaoi but it's not like actually yaoi yaoi???
But it hints at it all the time
But that was the first thing I was ever into that I shipped a homosexual pairing and didn't hate myself for it

And my first actual yaoiyaoiyaoi y aoi was Boku No Pico and what a ride that was ahahaha
বছরখানেক আগে Legacyflight said…
My first love for yaoi was when watching Angel Beats. I ship Otonashi and Hinata like there's no tomorrow.
But the first time I ACTUALLY saw a yaoi anime was while watching Junjou Romantica. I ship Nowaki and Hiroki forever.
I aslo like Puzzleshipping, Bronzeshipping, Puppyshipping and Tendershipping. All so cute!!
 My first প্রণয় for জ্যায়াই was when watching অ্যাঞ্জেল Beats. I ship Otonashi and Hinata like there's no tomo
CloudDew82 commented…
OMFG! I প্রণয় Otonashi and Hinata! They're one of the cutest pairings ever! <3 the picture is adorable, btw. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে CloudDew82 said…
My first yaoi couple I ever shipped was when I was about 9, yes 9, and I believe it was NaruSasu XD I loved Naruto way more when I was little. My first actually yaoi anime was Junjou Romantica, and it's still probably my favorite. We need more yaoi anime!
বছরখানেক আগে FreeAwesomeness said…
big smile
Well, my first yaoi couple I ever discovered was YamixYugi from Yugioh. At first I was like: dafuq? Thirty seconds later, I was like: OMG, THAT'S ACTUALLY ADORABLE! From then on, I became a yaoi fangirl. I was eleven at the time. Now I'm twelve :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Cadence_Maeve said…
I'm gonna go with Narusasu. At the time I absolutely disliked yaoi, but found them too obviuosly in love to deny it. Then a dear friend of mine made me watch Junjou Romantica...and that was probably the start of my long of no ruturn lol
বছরখানেক আগে fredstoy1 said…
My first was RitsuxTakano in Sekaiichi Hatsukoi… I started watching the anime on crunchyroll, totally unaware it was yaoi, and that started everything.
বছরখানেক আগে Hidan71 said…
heart
Yuki and Shuichi from Gravitation... then it all goes downhill from there haha...
বছরখানেক আগে pruple_royal said…
my first was love stage, i was reading the mange not knowing what to expect but i just fell in love and now its like i can't get enough of yaoi manga
বছরখানেক আগে xXxAngelessxXx said…
heart
for me, the first mxm ship was definitely narusasu from naruto
 for me, the first mxm ship was definitely narusasu from নারুত