No god modding
Your allowed to have powers
Swearing is allowed
4 characters max per person
Your allowed to make another character after you die
No killing other people with out permission
You are aloud to kill your own characters

Story plot
You having a meeting with your school principle but it's at night you think it's weird but you go anyway when you get there the doors lock you in and you can't get out
You try going to the principles office but he's not there and soon after you find more people are also at the school you must find clues in different rooms I will let you know if you are in a room with a clue the clue will be written on paper once you find the clue I will tell you what it says -can you find all the clues and escape the school before the night end or will you go mad and kill everyone

Name: Mia
Appearance:(pic)
Powers: she can scenes when something bad is gunna happen and has supernatural powers,strength and athletic ability
Bio: Mia was always alone at school and everyone just ignored her she is really smart and athletic but never shows it because she is afraid that people will think she's better then them she tents to run off when she is scared
Personality: quiet shy but nice and short tempered
 Rules: No god modding Your allowed to have powers Swearing is allowed 4 characters max per per
last edited on Dec 29, 2013 at 05:27PM

জীবন্ত 248 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 248

বছরখানেক আগে LoveMio55 said…
Trinity just stared at the changing scenes that are happening in front of her , first the girl just ran away with uneasiness in her eyes , then that guy just went dashing after her. " I seem so lost right now..what in the world is happening?" she whispered to herself as she stood up looking around the area. " I guess that girl knows something about this." she said while picking a card from her pocket. "Something exciting is gonna happen in here." she chuckled as she stared at the card and thrown it away in mid-air as it vanished when it hit the ground. "Gotta find that girl then." she grinned as she walk towards the girl's direction.
বছরখানেক আগে killer24 said…
Alex: *runs off down the hall hearing foot steps*
বছরখানেক আগে shizuka1243 said…
The water slowly turned a blood red colour and Mia slowly closed her eyes
বছরখানেক আগে AltairEzio22 said…
Arthas: What the Heck is this area? Full of ice! Hmmm......Maybe this will be sleep over area! XD
 Arthas: What the Heck is this area? Full of ice! Hmmm......Maybe this will be sleep over area! XD
Mia stopped breathing and could feel her life flashing before her eyes
Trinity went up the stairs , and was greeted by another hallway , she check rooms and offices trying to find the girl. "Nothing in here." she whispered to herself as she continued walking. She stopped as she read the sign -Principal's Office- " There's gonna be something in here." she said as she held out her hand for the door knob but stop as she heard the sound of water in the other room. " Water? Why in the world is water in there?" she asked staring intently at the door , figuring out what to do,
Mia used the last bit of breath she had to slam her hand of the door
Alex: *changes into a human and follows the foot steps to a dead end* "what the?"
Mia couldn't get the door of the principles office open and she was drowning to make things worse she couldn't breath she couldn't use her powers because she was to weak at the moment to
Alex: *looks around for the foot steps then looks out of the window to see a figure in black standing there and when Alex blinked disappear causing Alex to back away from the window as the figure then appears on a tree right outside the window*
Arthas: (Hears a water breath) Hmm...Someone's drowning....It's like from the principal room! (Runs) Gotta Get- Who the crap are you!
???: You wanna past this area then you have to Kill me first
Arthas: Well done let's get this done!
Name: Kael'Thas Suntrider
Appearance:(pic)
Powers: He can absorb others powers (But only once in a day) And He can use dark magic to kill.....(Not to kill everyone xD)
Bio: Kael'thas was checking the school for souls but since he entered the school everything turn to a jail school and then he keep moving if there people stuck in this school......
Personality: Kind,Short tempered,Sometimes evil
 Name: Kael'Thas Suntrider Age: 18 Appearance:(pic) Powers: He can absorb others powers (But only
Trinity heard a bang in the door from the other side , she had a feeling that someone's in there and is struggling to get out. " Hey! Is someone there?!" she exclaimed while trying to open the door but it was jammed. "This is bad!!" she almost shouted as she kept on turning the knob of the door. "I guess I'll break it then..." she whispered to herself as she slowly closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on the door , she sent waves that weren't visible to human eyes , the waves were like pulling the door out of it's place , she exert more force in it with her mind until she heard a clicking sound and when she opened her eyes the door came flying her way and hit her on the face , she fell down and the last thing she heard were the sound of water gushing out.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kael: (Pulls Arthas through the principal room Hallway) Who are you? Are you the one who's responsible for this?
Arthas: Crap I hate this metal helmet (Saws Trinity and Mia) What the crap happened in here? (Saw's Kael: I am gonna kill YOU!
Arthas: (Charging towards to Kael) COME! FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS!
Mias lifeless body drifts out of the principles office with the water
(Happy new year)
(got like five hours and 45 mins till new year but happy on already!)
Alex: *keeps running from the advancing figure*
shizuka1243 commented…
I'm Aussie so the time is different here বছরখানেক আগে
killer24 commented…
i know i'm a gentalman i প্রণয় the failure of understanding বছরখানেক আগে
Mia couldn't breath and her heart beat stopped beating
Alex: *trips over Mia and faceplants the floor* "ow"
Mia's body moves a little when Ajax trips over it
বছরখানেক আগে IllusionDolls said…
I hope you don't mind me joining ^^ My character will, basically, be the same as myself, or the way I would see myself to be in an anime series, except for the name and eye color, and, obviously, a supernatural power. xD
Name: Annabelle
Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 5'7
Weight: 118 lbs
Power(s): Can temporarily become untouchable, in an area, but still visible (basically, becoming a vision from another world, but not literally), also can create shadow subdivisions of self that can influence other people's insecurities about their main flaws.

Is Currently: Sitting on top of a box and reading a book.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Mia's body laid on the ground dead but in her mind she was still in the water trying to escape from what is trapping her in an endless dream of drowning
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Mia's body laid on the ground dead but in her mind she was still in the water trying to escape from w
*Annabelle glances away from her book, just with the corner of her eye.*
She sighs, "oh, dear, how hopeless."

Closing her book and standing, she contacts the girl on the ground, with her mind. In this way, Mia can hear her.

"Do you wish to put an end to your suffering?" Annabelle asks.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"W-who are you" Mia asked
"Sensibly, I'm you. At the moment, I could be important to you. That being said, do you want to be helped?" she responds.
"Ok help me but just remember if you help me he will be angry" Mia said with sorrow in her voice
(Hello anybody alive)
বছরখানেক আগে anifanfreak said…
(Heeeeeeey! Shizuka-nee! Killer! Altair!)

(I'm gonna use my Regular, Itsuki)

Name: Itsuki Satou

Appearance: (Pic)

Powers: He can Astral Project (Just Ask if you don't know what That is), He can Sense Incoming Dangers, He's Very Strong, He is very Fast and efficient at most Physical Activities despite looking scrawny

Bio: N/A

Personality: He's Nice, Usually quiet, Very Smart but doesn't show it, he'll help anyone in need, doesn't Break Promises and Repays all favors in Kind, he's actually Quite immature and can get scared easily if the set up/build up is good
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 (Heeeeeeey! Shizuka-nee! Killer! Altair!) (I'm gonna use my Regular, Itsuki) Name: Itsuki Satou
Mia started breathing again and she coughed up water
Itsuki: *HE woke witha start and a throbbing head in the infirmary* Wh... Where am I...? Oh Right... I had a meeting the The Principle... Ugh... What happened...? *He looked outside* And What time is it?! Jeez! *He Threw the Covers off and Sprinted down the hall to the Exit Doors only to find* What...? Why aren't there Handles on the door?! *He Rammed into them* Ugh...! They're shut tight too... I Guess I cant go this way... *He Scratched his head with a sigh and unclipped a small portable flashlight from the Keychain on his Wallet, for such a small dinky thing it was pretty Powerful* Ugh! Bright! *He Shined the Light outside hoping to signal people that might still be out on the street* Nothing... *He turned the light off and wandered the Halls* Hello?! Anyone else here?! *He shouted into the seemingly endless path*
Mia got up and looked at her wet clothes she then walked to the drama room and looked around "they should have some clean clothes in here" Mia said looking around at the costumes
Arthas: (Feels a strange aura) I feel there is a new person right now.....
Kael: Shut up! (Prison's Arthas)
Mia looks around at the costumes and finds something normal....ish Mia quickly looks around the room first before taking off her wet clothes
Alex: *gets up off the floor then looks back at what he tripped on but nothing was there* "did I get knocked out?"
Itsuki: *He passed by the Drama room still yelling for others, awaiting an answer*
Mia put on the clothes she got from the drama room and walk out of the drama room and went down the hallway
 Mia put on the clothes she got from the drama room and walk out of the drama room and went down the h
Itsuki: *Without noticing he bumped into Mia a little after the while that he'd gone quiet, he stumbled but regained footing* H-Hello?! *He Flicked on the Flashlight at her feet and slowly up* Urk...! Wh-Who are you...? And WHAT are you wearing?
Mia looked at him and was to shy to speak she tried to talk but the words came out all jumbled up "I....wear.... my name.... Mia..... is.....wet....water...clothes" Mia struggled to speak
Itsuki: I'm sorry... So... Let me see if I got this... Your name is Mia and your Clothes Got wet so you got another set of Clothes which I'm guessing you got from the Drama Club room back there...? I'm Very Sorry for Startling you. *He Looked back* Hey... Has anything strange happened to you you know, with the Exits? I can't get out of here... the Windows aren't opening either and the ones that o are too high that you'd have to be insane to jump from them... *He looked back at her with a straight face, it was Serious Mixed with worry*
Mia looked at him and looked at the ground "uh..I...go..now" Mia said running off Mia knew something that everyone else doesn't Mia kept running and ran into a supplies closet and closed the door
Itsuki: *He stared in awe as she darted off* Wait! Wha...?! What's up with her...? *He heard a loud crash from behind him fairly close by and he jumped at the noise* Eeyagh! Jävla helvete! VARFÖR?! (Swedish for Fucking Hell!! WHY?!) AGH! Jeezus! Ngh! *He stomped and Walked off* What is UP with this place?!
shizuka1243 commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ I kinda guessed it was some Swedish swear word I watch to much pewdiepie বছরখানেক আগে
AltairEzio22 commented…
yeh বছরখানেক আগে
Mia stays in the supply closet not wanting to come out
(I got the idea cause I was watching Pewds now too long before I posted and WHILE I posted XD)

Itsuki: *He wandered the halls further down into the Building* I don't even recognize this place any more... *He sighed and looked around Scratching his head*
Mia knocked over a broom in the supplies closet and a whole lot of things started to fall on Mia and make a crash sound
Kael: Hey Arthas! Your powers are weakening You shouldn't move!
Arthas: I cannot be intervened by a BLOOD ELF! (Breaks the Chains and chokes kael) Who send you to kill me!
Kael: It's just me! And look i think i have the right person to blame to!
Arthas: Save it......I don't need information
Mia crawls out of the supplies closet with a bucket over her head "oooowww" Mia said talking properly in her sweet voice "huh did the lights turn off" Mia said walking around with a bucket stuck on her head and she smacks into someone
Itsuki: *He smacked back into Mia* hey wait But didn't you go That way And I went...?! WHAT?! *He removed the Bucket from Mias head and turned on his flashlight* Wait here please... *He darted down the hall but ended up seeing Mia Once again* Oh You've GOT to be Kidding me...! *He Ran Back but still came Across Mia Again and Again* Bull Crap, what the HELL!! *He walked into one of the Classrooms and Racked his Brain attempting to figure out what was going on* What the Fuck... Why ME?! Goddammit! What Kind of Nightmare am I in...?! *He was Scared and Frantic wanting to get out, he was even on the Verge of Crying from Confusion and Fear*
Mia looked around "so we walked into the endless hallway" Mia said quietly to herself and went to itsuki
Itsuki: Nngh... Uhn... What the hell is Happening...?! *He Slammed his face into the desk and gripped his hair*
Mia looks at him and slaps him across the face really hard "uh..I...um" Mia tried to speak