বাফি দ্যা ভ্যামপায়ার স্লেয়ার contre les vampires Vs Game

nataliejade posted on Dec 14, 2008 at 02:00PM
A simple game made by Amazondebs!
i thought it might be fun to play it on here..

you say two thing e.g. buffy vs faith
the person below then picks one and then comes up with a vs question themselves and the person below them then picks one and then comes up with a vs question themselves and so on and ect

there are no rules it can be as weird or as boring as you like, you can explain your choice or just pick

i'll go first..

season 1 vs season 7
last edited on Dec 14, 2008 at 02:01PM
save

বাফি দ্যা ভ্যামপায়ার স্লেয়ার contre les vampires 103 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 103

বছরখানেক আগে ArabellaElfie said…
Snyder! He just fit the entire school is hell thing so well.

Mr. Gordo vs. Kitty Fantastico
বছরখানেক আগে spikes_girl said…
miss kitty fantastico! she was absolutely adorable! it made me wish my cats were kittens again.

tabula rasa vs. family (just thought i'd throw in a random episode one)
I love both of those ones! Family is my favorite Tara episode (especially the ending) but I have to pick Tabula Rasa, it's just overall perfect.

I'm in an uploading frame of mind and because I watch everything before I upload so I can sort through the really bad stuff I'm currently watching a Woz video so here is a nice random one.

Willow's Thy Will Be Done Spell vs. Tabula Rasa spellage
thy will be done spell cuz she wasn't being a jerk and betraying tara then!

i like doing random episode ones so here's another...

hell's bells vs. something blue
See, these aren't random. You want to make me pick one. It's very Sophie's Choice. These are both good ones.

Something Blue. Have to go with the happier of the two even though Hell's Bells has one of my favorite Spuffy moments, my favorite dress and one of the best pieces of acting in the series by Emma.

Anya's vows vs. Anya's 'People are stupid' speech from season seven
by random i mean i just picked two random episodes that you choose from.

i think anya's vows cuz when i watched it for the second time i knew what was coming and how heartbroken she was very soon going to be, and seeing xander stumbling in the road while it's raining...just makes me cry every time. her people are stupid speech is good too lol andrew "you love humans." "no i don't!" "yes you do, you loooooove them." yeah i know that's not part of her speech but it's funny. :)

when everyone kicks buffy out in empty places vs. when the gang fights in the yoko factor
I love the effect that empty places has on the rest of the plot (Touched) but I have to go with the fighting gang just for drunk Giles.

Willow as an eskimo vs. Willow as Joan of Arch
willow as an eskimo she's just so adorable in it! and oz...

"who's that girl?"

aimee mann's performance at the bronze vs. michelle branch's performance at the bronze
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Michelle Branch! I love that scene and it's one of my all time favorites. It's so emotional and packed with plotty goodness.

Something Blue vs. Life Serial
life serial. simply because of all of the parts with the trio!

warren: wha-what the hell is that?
andrew: death star dude. wicked huh?
jonathan: thermal exhaust ports above me, numb nuts.
andrew: for your information i'm using empire's revised designs from return of the jedi!
jonathan: ok, that's a flawed design-
warren: hey! ok, the thing is, since we're messing with the slayer, who could pummel the three of us into a sludgy substance, it might be a good idea to NOT call attention to ourselves!
jonathan: mm-hmm.
andrew: i could paint over it if you want...

lol that is one of my favorite trio scenes ever! something blue is great too though.

fear, itself vs. all the way
বছরখানেক আগে fanfly said…
laugh
Fear Itself! Anya in a bunny suit! Giles in a sombrero! And the fear demon is actual size! lol

Season 2 vs Season 3
বছরখানেক আগে nataliejade said…
heart
Omg, thats so hard! Both amazing seasons.. i love the earlier seasons.

I'm gonna say Season 3, just because i love graduation part 1 & 2!

Anya vs Cordelia
Anya, hands down! "It's a ritual sacrifice. With pie." :D

Doomed vs the Zeppo
laugh
doomed! spike has some of his funniest moments in this episode...

"i say we go out there, and kick a little demon ass! what, can't go without your buffy? too chicken? let's find her! she is the chosen one after all. come on, vampires, errrr! let's alienate them, for the safety of puppies, and christmas right? let's fight that evil! let's KILL something!"

lol one of spike's finest moments! and of course him in xander's clothes...and trying to stake himself! priceless!

hell's bells vs. doublemeat palace
Tough one. I'm gonna have to go with Hell's Bells, even though I HATE that Xander left Anya at the altar. There were a lot of good moments (Willow and Tara moment when Anya's reciting her vows, Anya reciting her vows!, the dresses, Spike showing up with a date) Doublemeat Palace is just an ok episode.

Anya's wedding gown vs Tara's dress in OMWF(the one she sings her song in)
anya's wedding gown! she looks absolutely beautiful in it!

faith vs. cordelia
Cordelia, though I'm not a big fan of either

Jonathan vs Andrew
big smile
Andrew, he just was such a fun character. I think of Jonathan and I think of his death.

Andrew's Oven mitts Vs. Jonathan's Magic Bone
big smile
Jonathan's Magic Bone- all his magic stuff was so funny. Though Andrew's props are all funny too!

Andrew's White Board vs Giles's Flash Cards of DOOM
oooh, both very funny but i'm gonna say Andrews!

Principal Snyder getting eaten by the Mayor or Principal Flutie eaten by Xander and the gang!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Snyder. Flutie's death had this great thing were it showed that the show could be dark and funny and multilayered but Snyder's made it a running joke. I still believe that something needed to eat Wood.

Giles' flash cards of Doom vs. the Overheads of Death from Hush
the Overheads of DEATH!!

Library vs Magic Box
Library! i LOVE the earlier seasons and the library was the perfect place

Drusilla vs The Master
Drusilla

Drusilla vs Darla
drusilla! we love our crazed vampire!

doppelgangland vs. who are you?
Doppelgangland, just loved that.

VampWillow vs. VampXander
smile
Vamp Willow! Hell yeah, she was a badass :P

Angelus vs William the Bloody
William the Bloody of course!

Halfrek vs D'Hoffryn
halfrek. both were enjoyable side characters, that both played important parts in anya's character, but i was really sad when hally (sp?) died!

band candy vs. the replacement.
Band Candy was sooooo funny Loved Ripper and Joyce and Snyder!

Staking vs Combustion
staking. swift and class

buffy & spike's coda vs. the mustard
Buffy and Spike's coda. Though the Mustard was pretty funny!

The Mustard vs the Parking Ticket
the mustard. too funny! :)

phases vs. doppelgandland
smile
doppelgangland, "Bored Now"

Vampire Willow vs Dark Willow
Dark Willow, repeating herself "Bored Now"

Tara's death scene vs Jonathan's death scene
crying
tara's, it was much more dramatic, and sad!

s3 faith vs. dark willow
বছরখানেক আগে spikesgal said…
dark willow

buffy vs. faith
Buffy

the Mayor vs Glory
বছরখানেক আগে candrani said…
smile
Glory. I loved the Mayor too, but I was a big fan of Glory she really made me laugh, and in a season when I was still having trouble toleratingg Dawn, Riley was annoying me and there was all the sadness of Joyce's illness then death I needed a villain that made me laugh.

Cave Buffy (Beer bad) VS Noblewoman Buffy (Halloween)
Cave Buffy! So funny! She gave Parker what he deserved.

Cool Xander vs Klutz Xander from "the Replacement"
Aw, Klutz Xander. His snoopy dance was so cute, and I loved that part at the end where Xander is a bad influence on himself,lol.

Spike's singing voice VS Giles' singing voice
Giles- I love Spike's song, but I think Giles has the better voice.

Once More With Feeling vs Hush
laugh
This is really tough, but Once more with feeling. That was a real surprise for me because when I heard they were doing a musical I was so worried it would be a campy embarrassment. Instead it ended up being one of my favourite episodes. But Hush had some great moments like Buffy miming staking and getting offended at Giles' drawing of her.

Willow's 'restless' dream VS Giles' 'Restless' dream
Tough- I love that whole episode. Hm, I love Giles' singing, but Willow's stagefright and seeing everybody in crazy costumes wins out so I'm gonna go with Willow's dream!

Adam vs Kennedy *evil laugh*
Has to be Adam. Kennedy's just...ew.I keep trying to convince myself I only don't like her because she's a poor replacement of Tara so I will find her scenes more bearable, but it's not working. Even if she'd never got with Willow she'd drive me up the wall.

Ted the robot vs April the robot
Same with me. I hate Adam, but even he's better than Kennedy. And it really isn't just because she can't compare to Tara. She's just HORRIBLE. :PP
Anyway, Ted scared me. So I'm gonna go with April. She was sadly cute. Or cutely sad. I forget which.

Xander's basement vs S7 school basement
Xander's basement. Sure it apparently has a hotplate that smells of cat pee, but it also has an adorable Xander and occasionally Spike as a houseguest :)

Crazy brain-sucked Tara vs Crazy basement dwelling Spike
I love them both in all their incarnations, but I'm gonna have to go with Crazy Spike. I could listen to some of his insane monologues over and over. "Button, button whose got the button? My moneys on the witch!" ❤

Tara's family vs Xander's family
Xander's Family. They were kind of pathetic in a drunk shouty way. Tara's family members, well I don't think there have been many characters I wanted to slap after so little air time. Two minutes in I was ready to strangle them.

Crazy early morning so I've gotta go to bed now, but I hope you realise that if I have nightmares about annoying Buffy characters like Kennedy and Tara's family it will be entirely your fault! *mock glare*

Since they auditioned for eachother's roles:
Charisma Carpenter playing Buffy vs SMG playing Cordelia
Oooh tricky one. You're punishing me, aren't you? ;PP
Erm....I actually think SMG would be good as Cordy. But I'm gonna go with Charisma as Buffy, because I would love to see that! lol

Nerdy Willow vs White Willow