কে-পপ গার্ল পাওয়ার Agree অথবা disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

কে-পপ গার্ল পাওয়ার 1820 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1820

বছরখানেক আগে YushiGirl said…
856."SE7EN and Park Hanbyul couple is the cutest couple in YG, they both still love each other for since 10 years ago, and still being a couple~ <3"
 856."SE7EN and Park Hanbyul couple is the cutest couple in YG, they both still প্রণয় each other for si
857."I REALLY HATE JESSICA ‘COZ I THINK SHE’S A FLIRT"
 857."I REALLY HATE JESSICA ‘COZ I THINK SHE’S A FLIRT"
বছরখানেক আগে KippyGirl said…
843. Agree- if you know how S♥NEs are actually... they aren't arrogant ..
844. I don't understand XD what you mean
845. Disagree- never saw a V.I.P to argue with a BJ
846. Agree- non-KPOP fans would find SM weird so it's better to start with other groups, and then when they start to like KPOP you can show them SM artists too
847. Disagree- i don't think so, just because people ship 21bangs pairings?
848. Disagree
849. Eat?!
850. Disagree
851. umm...
852. Yeah LOL idk, what if it's their hyungs or noonas.. don't forget-> not only girls listen to KPOP
853. Agree
854. Agree- it's good if some of my friends like KPOP but not all the town, wait i am one of the firsts in my town that discovered KPOP and now other people that probably hated korean things pretend to love KPOP, seriously? i would hate this
855. Disagree- I think her beuty is kinda overrated to but i don't hate her, plus IU isn't the prettiest girl in the world... not even in KPOP
856. Agree- they are so cute together, can't deny
857. Disagree
858."Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, and Seohyun have the most parts of songs for a reason. They have the best voices out of the 9 girls and are most versatile. I’m not saying the others don’t have good voices, they’re just not as good. SM knows that and that’s why they don’t get as much lines. Trust SM when they pick the talents because they know what they’re doing."
 858."Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, and Seohyun have the most parts of songs for a reason. They have the
859."I’ve always wondered what it’s like being part of a small fandom, not hating, just wondering. I’ve always been part of the bigger fandoms who’s group always wins major awards. So I really wonder what rookie fandoms are like…"
 859."I’ve always wondered what it’s like being part of a small fandom, not hating, just wondering
860."I wish SE7EN and Park Han Byul would just get married already!! I mean most Lucky 7s already consider them married anyways. I just want SE7EN to be happy with a family to call his own!! "
 860."I wish SE7EN and Park Han Byul would just get married already!! I mean most Lucky 7s already con
861."When I find a kpop video I don’t like, I type up a negative comment but hit cancel instead of publishing it. That way I get my feelings out and nobody gets hurt."
 861."When I find a কেপপ video I don’t like, I type up a negative মতামত but hit বাতিল instead of
862."I hate the way my friends make me feel because of kpop. Yes, I like it and I think it’s amazing but they won’t just let me be. They joke about how they are at least glad that I am not in love with Justin Bieber. Kpop has changed my life so much that I couldn’t imagine a life without it. I wished they understood that you can actually love some people who you have never met before."
 862."I hate the way my বন্ধু make me feel because of kpop. Yes, I like it and I think it’s amazin
863."I’m Korean, so I feel so proud when my foreign friends from places like Australia and the US talk about KPOP and listen to KPOP! :)"
 863."I’m Korean, so I feel so proud when my foreign বন্ধু from places like Australia and the US t
864."I hate it when people say HyunA acts like a b*tch. First of all, my uncle works in the entertainment industry and organizes concerts for idols. He worked with 4Minute once, and he says 4Minute (INCLUDING HyunA) was very sweet and kind towards all the staff who helped them. So saying HyunA is b*tchy is a complete lie (especially since you guys haven’t met her). Secondly, HyunA only acts like that because CUBE tells her to. It’s her company, she has to do what they say. So stop bashing her."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 864."I hate it when people say HyunA acts like a b*tch. First of all, my uncle works in the entertain
865."INFINITE + Apink = Mangwondong Family! "
 865."INFINITE + Apink = Mangwondong Family! "
866."How can people ship them? MyungZy is disgusting. "
 866."How can people ship them? MyungZy is disgusting. "
বছরখানেক আগে luv_warriorcatz said…
843. Disagree- I'm not interested in votings.
844. Disagree- I like comparing them to each other.
845. Disagree- I'm not.
846. Disagree- I don't stan and I don't really bother introducing people to kpop.
847. Disagree- I don't mind it.
848. Agree- kinda. Only the vast majority of it who represents stupidity. But I don't hate the color pink because of that.
849. Disagree- ew.
850. Disagree- I don't mind.
851. Disagree- they seem fine to me.
852. Agree- I think it's justified, though, cause I believe 90% of the bad things are because of him.
853. Agree- lol.
854. Agree- I wouldn't like it to be talked about either, but I don't think it's really that special.
855. Agree- she's not that pretty but neither is IU.
856. Disagree- I don't care.
857. Disagree- she's my least favorite but I don't hate her.
858. Agree- I prefer more lines from them than from the weaker vocalists.
859. Agree- not that wondering but it's kinda interesting.
860. Disagree- idc.
861. Disagree- I'd just post it, no matter how negative or positive it is.
862. Disagree- no one teases me because of it, apart from my parents.
863. Disagree- I'm not.
864. Agree
865. Disagree- what?
866. Disagree- never seen them.
858. Agree
859. Agree
860. Agree- they are so cute together
861. Nice strategy
862. Disagree- My friends seem to be ok with me loving KPOP
863. Disagree- i'm not korean
864. Agree
865. Disagree... what's that?
866. Disagree- don't ship
867."I didn’t dislike her until I read about how she was so disrespectful of her ice skating teacher. I like ice skate, & it pissed me off SO much that this “celebrity” was giving lip & copping an attitude, & even saying her teacher was bad just because she thought she was above learning the basica! What did she want, a broken ankle?! Krystal is SO RUDE and SO UNGRATEFUL!!

I’m an American too, and there is NO excuse for her behavior. It’s not “An American thing.” It’s a RUDE PERSON thing!"
 867."I didn’t dislike her until I read about how she was so disrespectful of her ice skating teache
868."I wish 2NE1 would do 2NE1 TV Season 4
I became a fan of 2NE1 through their music but I became a Blackjack through 2NE1 TV.
"
 868."I wish 2NE1 would do 2NE1 TV Season 4 I became a অনুরাগী of 2NE1 through their সঙ্গীত but I became a
869."LOL what? “i hate sones because my fandom tells me to?” no offense,but this is so stupid.I’m an ELF and a SONE, i’ve been in these AMAZING fandoms for four years and i’ve never hated snsd/sones,yes there’s alot of fanwars between ELFs and SONEs wich i don’t know why the heck it exist,i mean snsd and suju are a brother-sister like then why ELFs and SONEs aren’t?! there’s no reason that SONEs or ELFs can hate on eachothers,these fanwars always piss me off,becaus they don’t make sense! and please,there’s no fandom in the world oblige you to hate other group/fandom! =__=
SoneElf for life <3"

869."LOL what? “i hate sones because my fandom tells me to?” no offense,but this is so stupid.I
870."There seem to be a lot of complaints about the lack of talent in korean music but what is funny abou that is the fact that they only listen to idol groups. There are som many talented groups and singers out there that aren’t idols. I get the feeling some of these fans who complain are new and they have to realize there is mroe o Kpop than idols."
 870."There seem to be a lot of complaints about the lack of talent in korean সঙ্গীত but what is funny
871."I ship KeyBer for two reasons:
1. they’re actually cute together
2. It makes the majority of Lockets go apeshit. "
 871."I ship KeyBer for two reasons: 1. they’re actually cute together 2. It makes the majority of
872."I hate it when people say “oh shippers are so delusional, their otp doesn’t exist because shinkship is normal in Korea” Wow. Thank you, Captain Obvious. Most people have thrit OTPs because they like a certain friendship, or a certain type of skinship better than others. It’s not for the most part romantic. I can’t speak for everyone, but when I talk to shippers it OTP’s it’s mainly because they like to see a certain duo interact with each other (maybe they have better chemistry, stronger friendship bond). I like to “ship” things like BangHim and ToDae. not because they’re romantic, but because they show a stronger friendship, and being together for them is natural, and it becomes hilarious to watch sometimes. They are pleasant to watch and laugh along with."
 872."I hate it when people say “oh shippers are so delusional, their otp doesn’t exist because sh
873."A lot of people get on their case about them(Jung sisters) having attitudes. I honestly would love it if they had attitudes because it makes them seem more human. Because not everyone is perfect. Even idols have flaws if they have an attitude then that’s their flow."
 873."A lot of people get on their case about them(Jung sisters) having attitudes. I honestly would lo
874."What do you think about Taelli? I absouletly think they’re a cute couple. <3"
 874."What do আপনি think about Taelli? I absouletly think they’re a cute couple. <3"
875."The people who confess here and the people who hang out at Youtube must be two different groups of people. In Youtube, SM and YG get along (BJ and Sones got their thing but the rest get along)."
 875."The people who confess here and the people who hang out at ইউটিউব must be two different groups
876."This is my first week since I learned about Kpop. Can I just say, you’re all crazy, you’re taking this way too seriously and frankly you all just scare me to the point where I don’t think I want a ‘bias’ or any of that jazz."
 876."This is my first week since I learned about Kpop. Can I just say, you’re all crazy, you’re t
877."I went to an SM concert as a sone with my friends.
After seeing her(Jessica's) attitude towards us, we all agreed to bring eggs the next time we ever go to an SM concert regardless of the consequences after. BITCH DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE IDOLIZED. "
 877."I went to an SM সঙ্গীতানুষ্ঠান as a sone with my friends. After seeing her(Jessica's) attitude towards
878."My parents used to tease me about Kpop, then they heard me have a conversation in Korean with a Korean and they were surprised I knew the language. Now they’re encouraging me to travel and teach English in Korea, and all I can think is ‘hypocrites’."
 878."My parents used to tease me about Kpop, then they heard me have a conversation in Korean with a
879."It gets annoying after awhile when people I consider my friends tease me about liking K-Pop because I’m black. I understand friends tease one another, but teasing shouldn’t mean you automatically make it a point to say that the only man that would interest me would be Asian. I’ve tried to stop hanging out with that group of friends lately cause of that :(…"
 879."It gets annoying after awhile when people I consider my বন্ধু tease me about liking K-Pop beca
880."I love SNSD but I am not a SONE."
 880."I প্রণয় SNSD but I am not a SONE."
881."I hate it when there are fans out there who are like “if you’re not this, then you aren’t a true fan” or “you have to agree with this to truly be a fan of this group”. Who are they to define who’s a fan and who isn’t? There are different kinds of fans. Some like groups for their music. Others have a bias. Some like groups as a whole, others particularly like one member. They’re all “true” fans to me."
 881."I hate it when there are অনুরাগী out there who are like “if you’re not this, then আপনি aren’t
882."Although I don’t like Hyuna I feel sorry for her.

She’s clearly not comforable with being sexy and that is why she over does it.

Cube Ent. needs to let

the other members

of 4minute have the

spotlight.

Because right now…For a lot of people they are just Hyuna’s backup dancers."
 882."Although I don’t like হাওনা I feel sorry for her. She’s clearly not comforable with being
883."I’ve been into KPOP for 6 years and 2 years is the longest that I have ever stayed with a group. I know many of you are thinking, “2 years? Well that’s not that long…” but for me it is. I thought that I would love THAT group forever during those 2 years but I’m slowly starting to get bored of them and have interest in other groups. I knew that I had always gotten bored of groups really easily; thus I can never settle on one group to be my bias group. I don’t understand how some people can be so loyal and love just ONE group(I really give props to those people), there are so many groups out there, both genders, that are amazing! Also, when I was loving that group I felt like I didn’t know any recent news about any other groups anymore. I like to be updated with as many groups as possible, but when I was loving that one group, I found out that I had missed out on so much from all the other groups. Idols/groups got injured, had comebacks, disbanded, ETC but I had no clue. I feel like a sinner for not being a good enough fan to all the other groups….I’m sorry….I’ll work harder in the future!"
 883."I’ve been into কেপপ for 6 years and 2 years is the longest that I have ever stayed with a grou
884."I think i’m the only one who’s anticipating Lee Hyori’s come back…"
 884."I think i’m the only one who’s anticipating Lee Hyori’s come back…"
বছরখানেক আগে dinsangi said…
867.disagree(i don't find her rude at all)
868.disagree
869.idk
870.agree
871.disagree
872.agree
873.agree
874.disagree
875.agree?
876.disagree
877.disagree(her attitude is not even the worst so stop talking about her imperfection because not even a person in this world is perfect including you)
878.okay??
879.agree
880.agree (but i'm not really sure if i'm a sone yet :D)
881.agree
882.agree
883.idk
884.agree
867. Agreee- I liked her very much too 'til she said her teacher isn't good and the moves are to easy- she jumped from my 3rd place in f(x) to the last place, and all just in a second
868. Agree- i am really upset right now! YG said 2NE1 aren't pretty, they don't have 2NE1tv season 4, 2ne1 aren't going to Running Man and NOW The MV for "I love You" supposed to be out but YG is trolling again- I hope they will perform at MAMA... if this isn't going to happen.......... T.T
869. Agree
870. Wait... idols are talented too!
871. Disagree- I ship JongKey, and yeah i know it's a boy x boy couple but i really ship them!
872. Agree
873. idk
874. Agree
875. Disagree- there is the place where they fight the most
876. ... :|
877. Disagree- what's with that "as a sone" part? you aren't a true sone if u say an idol is a b!tch! ok u can dislike her but not say she is a ...
878. so...?
879. Disagree- didn't happened to me
880. Disagree- i am a sone
881. hmm...
882. Agree
883. Too lazy to read it
884. Not really! I wait for her comeback too
885."I don’t find anyone in A Pink pretty. I don’t know why they are shipped with Infinite. Clearly, they’re just friends. I think only that Eunji girl is pretty."
 885."I don’t find anyone in A পরাকাষ্ঠা pretty. I don’t know why they are shipped with Infinite. Clear
886."I’m sick of people always trying to mention plastic surgery with bom. And what do you care if she did plastic surgery? she can do what ever she wants, and if you like her voice fine… So just shut up and listen to the music."
 886."I’m sick of people always trying to mention plastic surgery with bom. And what do আপনি care if
887."why are antis so obsessed with hating kpop idols? if you’re that obsessed with hating a celebrit that is 100 times more successful and well off then you and gives no shit about you hating them, you really need to re-evaluate your life and do some deep soul searching. obsessively hating someone you don’t even know is not only a litle creepy and scary, it speaks volumes of who you really are. you probably need a shrink to tell you more."
 887."why are antis so obsessed with hating কেপপ idols? if you’re that obsessed with hating a celebr
বছরখানেক আগে luv_warriorcatz said…
867. Disagree- I'm not too bothered by it, I think she was being too honest and straightforward.
868. Disagree- I don't watch that show.
869. Agree- they can have arguments if they want to, though.
870. Agree- cause they're not popular enough.
871. Disagree- don't ship.
872. Disagree- I think it's still annoying, though.
873. Agree- as long as they're not rude.
874. Disagree- they're alright, although kinda boring.
875. Disagree- never bothered to notice.
876. Agree- I don't like their attitude.
877. Disagree- never went to a concert.
878. Disagree- my parents don't care for it, they're just annoyed. Also, have I heard this one before?
879. Agree- never heard of that case before.
880. Disagree- actually, I just like them, not love.
881. Agree- anyone can be a true fan, those comments are just annoying.
882. Agree- plus, she has more haters.
883. Disagree- I keep track of a lot too. Sort of.
884. Disagree- there are other fans.
885. Disagree- they are pretty, just quite plain, like Yoona.
886. Agree
887. Agree- they can do whatever they want, as long as they don't bring the hate to the real world.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
888."As much as I love Sistar, I feel that Hyorin is kind of getting cocky. Maybe it’s just her honest nature. I mean they deserve the popularity and fame. But just in my eyes, she’s getting greedy and seems to be only doing her now."
 888."As much as I প্রণয় Sistar, I feel that Hyorin is kind of getting cocky. Maybe it’s just her hon
889."I’ve been seeing so many hates confessions about Suzy lately. And it pains me </3"
 889."I’ve been seeing so many hates confessions about Suzy lately. And it pains me </3"
890."I seriously want to know what Eric thinks of Stellar… "
 890."I seriously want to know what Eric thinks of Stellar… "
891."I’m not a Blackjack but they never fail to impress me with the all kills they get everytime they release a song. I feel bad for T-ara. They cried with their all kill whereas Bom and Dara are celebrating with rice and lots of side dishes. Like a boss."
 891."I’m not a Blackjack but they never fail to impress me with the all kills they get everytime th
892."I tend to “leave” a group whenever they get more popular and leave to a lesser known group, whether they’re rookies or they’ve debut long ago. I feel like I’ve a accomplished my job once that group becomes popular (?)

P.S: But that doesn’t mean that I don’t support them anymore =]"
 892."I tend to “leave” a group whenever they get আরো জনপ্রিয় and leave to a lesser known group,
893."‘I Love You’ is such a unique song. it probably shouldn’t work because every verse sounds different… but somehow I think it does."
 893."‘I প্রণয় You’ is such a unique song. it probably shouldn’t work because every verse sounds
885. Disagree- They are actually pretty, but plain
886. Agree- i actually don't think she got ps but yeah this thing is called KPOP not K-natural beauty or K- plastic surgery so we sould just listen to the music
887. Agree
888. Disagree
889. Agree
890. I don't care- it's his own group
891. Agree- I am not afraid they aren't going to win at music shows! They have such a wonderful song! oops i forgot people can vote for the winner... oh damn it Suju is going to win- they have too many fans
892. Disagree
893. Agree- such a beautiful song it's still in my mind since yesterday
894."Am I the only one who ships them? :)"
 894."Am I the only one who ships them? :)"
895."I’m really immature when watching certain MVs. I laughed harder than I should have when I saw this bird in ‘Good Day’.

P.S. Am I the only one?? xD"
 895."I’m really immature when watching certain MVs. I laughed harder than I should have when I saw
896."It’s sad that when I say I’m a Blackjack, people automatically assume I hate SNSD. I’m not a fan of SNSD and I probably never will be but that doesn’t mean I don’t respect them as a group or acknowledge what they’ve contributed to Kpop. I’m sick and tired of people generalizing Blackjacks by saying we’re all immature and arrogant and that we all hate SNSD."
 896."It’s sad that when I say I’m a Blackjack, people automatically assume I hate SNSD. I’m not
897."I seriously don’t get my friends. They love KPOP as much as I do but when I try and show them an original group like EXO or SHINEE’s ‘Sherlock’ they say ‘Ew , they’re ugly.’ when I tell them to focus on the song they make remarks about their faces instead. They’re so closed minded!! Saying ‘T-ara’s Jiyeon’s eyes are too small and together’ or ‘Hyoyeon is so ugly!’. JUST SHUT UP. EVERYONE HAS FLAWS. THESE PEOPLE ARE BEAUTIFUL."
 897."I seriously don’t get my friends. They প্রণয় কেপপ as much as I do but when I try and প্রদর্শনী them
898."Not the baddest female. I feel like the only international blackjack that hates CL. I think she’s ugly, she can’t sing the parts she records (she’s proven this in her live performances in Japan), and she most definitely is not the baddest female. All that “swag” is just prissiness. Get off your high horseface and bow down to Queen Bom."
 898."Not the baddest female. I feel like the only international blackjack that hates CL. I think she