অফিস Toby and Pam?

flowerpower posted on May 11, 2007 at 07:38AM
Anyone else think that Toby and Pam might be destined for a hookup before Pam and Jim get back together?

It sure looked like Toby got a little "excited" when Pam mentioned she was wearing a bikini to the beach when Toby loaned her his suntan lotion. He also seemed really disappointed that he'd be missing out.

This isn't the first time we've seen Toby show some spark of interest towards Pam. I forget the episode, but wasn't he on the verge of asking her out one time? I just remember him going to her desk, trying to get something out and getting interrupted only to return dejected to his corner of the office.

It would make for a crazy season ending cliffhanger if she did hook up with him! Jim would be soooo jealous.

অফিস 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে smackdabish said…
I think that would be such a great way to end the season - Toby and Pam making out and Jim watching. =)

I felt so sorry for the guy, and he really does seem to like Pam. I dunno where they'll go with it, but it sure is interesting.
বছরখানেক আগে discopufu said…
I think he likes her because she's the only one who shows him any kindness. I would totally lve to see them hooking up! But I wonder what happened to Gym Girl that Toby brought to Phyllis's wedding? He did catch the garter;)
বছরখানেক আগে RelientJ said…
After what Pam said yesterday at beach day... there's no way she's ever gonna hook up w/ anyone else besides Jim... just would be way too unrealistic. It's gonna be either Jim or no one for a while anyway.

Note to Discompufu: just a guess... but Toby seemes like the pathetic enough kind of guy to hire a girl for the day to have a date to phyllis' wedding... If you ask me, she's too pretty and got better guys to do than Toby. I think she was playing along cuz she was gettin a good ol' paycheck at the end of the day... good ol' Toby...
বছরখানেক আগে marissa said…
i love toby.

after this episode, i love pam.

but...i also love jam.
(had jam for breakfast this morning; felt proud.)

i want toby and pam together, but i want jim and pam together more.

if they do get together and thats, like, the next "thing" that jam has to overcome, i'll be sooo heartbroken when pam leaves him.
(unless he were to leave her...)

but still, the writers can't keep jim and pam this way forever. they HAVE to egt together at some point.

meaning, toby and pam will be over.

poor toby :(

what hapened to his hot date fromt he wedding?!?!

i was so happy!
বছরখানেক আগে katiemariie said…
My theory is that Pam will get together with Jim and through that relationship grow and become a better person. Ahe and jim will break up because they weren't the perfect couple they thought they would be. Pam is now mature enough to have an adult relationship and Toby is there waiting.